24 Reviews for Elitefavours LLC

Gift Boxes (1)
No (1)
15 Elitefavours LLC Reviews

4.7

I wanted an elegant favor for my wedding this year and I just remembered using Elitefavours for my best friend's bridal shower 3 years ago. So I reached out to Barbara and she remembered me. I was surprised because not everyone can remember their customers from 3 years ago. Barbara made my dreams come true. I wanted red ribbons for my specific favor and she went to the extreme to get that red ribbon for me. She made sure I was happy before she moved on to the next step. Very professional and punctual. I highly respect her work. Thank you again, Barbara.

Profile Picture Carmela, 5/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

We had our son's wedding in Greece and I order the party favors from elitefavours. They shipped it to Greece and Barbara made sure I had them on time.
Everyone loved them and were asking where I order them from. When we return in US I had a party for friends they didn't make it to Greece, so I order some more.
Again ,Barbara, made sure I had everything on time. They made our parties so much more special!!
I recommend this company to anyone who's planning an event?
Maria Ferderigos

Profile Picture Maria, 8/20/16, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Barbara is a true artist with high standards of professionalism and dedication for her customers. Along with my daughter, we were hopelessly searching the web to find an elegant and unique wedding favor gift. What a joyous relief when I read another customer 5 stars ratings about Elitefavours services. You will be delighted in getting her full attention to all your specific requests and please let her guide you as the results will be pure delight. I genuinely recommend her Italian made products for either big or small events.

Profile Picture Angela, 10/10/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Assembly, Design, Shipping, No

I just want to start by saying I am speechless. I ordered favors from Barbara for a special occasion and I was mesmerized by the delicate details the unique contrast of ribbons and the most elegant by far that I have ever seen. I want to thank you Barbara for being so patient and genuinely polite charming and thanks a lot for your understanding.

yours truly,
Layla
Michigan

Profile Picture L, 3/30/15, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The product was beautiful. Barbara was very professional, truly a pleasure to work with.

Profile Picture User4484315, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had a really good experience doing business with Elitefavours. Barbara Quaranta is the nicest person who makes gorgeous favours. I am going to use her services in near future for my kids Christening.

Profile Picture Liana, 10/17/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

The absolute best. Barbara is the most professional person we ever worked with. Her good taste, the selection she offered as well as her patience made the whole experiece a pleasureable one.She exeeded all my expectations.

Profile Picture Blanche, 9/6/14, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Elite favours were beyond my expectations. Very beautifully done and delivered on time.

Profile Picture Heather, 6/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Extremely professional and responsive service and elegant work product. Highly recommended...

Profile Picture Ralph, 10/26/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Very professional and easy to deal with. Very responsive to every question. Pefect timing on delivery.
Beautiful workmanship.

Profile Picture Louise, 10/19/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Needless to say, our "Bombonieri " were an immense hit. They were beautiful . Your product, your service and your charming personal service have made this a wonderful interaction. I think together weI have raised the awareness of our Italian tradition here in Virginia. And I will gladly recommend you and your company to all

Thank you so much for contributing to an absolutely beautiful day

Profile Picture Nancy, 9/27/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

Wonderful to work with. Very accommodating. A beautiful product. It was very special to me the fact that the almonds and the glass cube were made in Italy.

Profile Picture deb, 9/7/13, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

ELITE FAVOURS is the ultimate in the creation of special gifts for special events. Superior quality and service are the hallmarks of Elite Favours. Our guests were thrilled by the beautiful wedding favours, and also, by the Sweet Sixteen favours from Elite.
Barbara Quaranta's graciousness and professionalism are extraordinary.
Thank you, Elite Favours, for creating memorable, fabulous gifts for our special events.

Profile Picture User3573288, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

My mom and I worked very closely with Barbara at Elite Favours to create the favours for my wedding. We crafted a beautiful, elegant and intimate wedding at the New York Botanical Garden and really wanted a favour to match. We are not fans of the kitschy, mass produced favours that are typically given out. We wanted something that was handcrafted, and felt special. At the end of our search, I came across Elite Favours. From the first time I spoke with Barbara and saw her samples, I knew that the search was over. Barbara understood our need for understated elegance, and her work is the epitome of it. We chose the Young, which is the glass box and she decorated it perfectly to reflect our colors of plum and lavendar. It was the perfect accompaniment to a beautiful wedding in a garden setting. Also, my mom worked with Barbara to provide some creative packaging for my bridal shower favours. Again, these were beautiful and really were a beautiful, elegant touch. I would recommend Elite Favours to anyone who needs a special, unique favour and wants to work with a warm and talented vendor. I absolutely will work with Elite Favours again for any occassion.

Profile Picture Dana, 5/24/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Favors & Gifts

I had a destination wedding in the Caribbean, which turned out fabulously. To add to the experience, I ordered my favors from Barbara at Elitefavours and that was one of the very best decisions I made. The favors were beautifully and neatly done, colorful and vibrant and were also artsy. Working with Barbara was also a great experience. She's not forceful and doesn't up sell you anything, she just wants you to say exactly want you want and would politely suggests changes/improvements. I think it's the only person I've dealt with while planning my wedding who was genuinely polite, considerate and flexible. They even packed my favors for shipping, since I was traveling with them. The fillings (colored almonds, sugared candies, etc) were not only decorative, but very tasty. PS: Products I purchase from THE KNOT were not quite impressive........hence the reason I could not order my wedding favors from them.......It's just way too important.
Thanks again Barbara and Elitefavours for helping to make my big day more special.

Profile Picture Gillian, 4/19/13, 1 Review