Elitefavours LLC Reviews

24 | New York, NY

24 Reviews for Elitefavours LLC

Carmela · event on: 05/18/2013

EliteFavours was quickly responsive to my all my emails,decisions and needs. Elitefavours accommodated my schedule so that I can pick up my order on time. Highly Professional..

Maria · Married on 08/20/2016

We had our son's wedding in Greece and I order the party favors from elitefavours. They shipped it to Greece and Barbara made sure I had them on time.
    Everyone loved them and were asking where I order them from. When we return in US I had a party for friends they didn't make it to Greece, so I order some more.
    Again ,Barbara, made sure I had everything on time. They made our parties so much more special!!
    I recommend this company to anyone who's planning an event?
    Maria Ferderigos

Angela · Married on 10/10/2015

Barbara is a true artist with high standards of professionalism and dedication for her customers. Along with my daughter, we were hopelessly searching the web to find an elegant and unique wedding favor gift. What a joyous relief when I read another customer 5 stars ratings about Elitefavours services. You will be delighted in getting her full attention to all your specific requests and please let her guide you as the results will be pure delight. I genuinely recommend her Italian made products for either big or small events.

L · Married on 03/30/2015

I just want to start by saying I am speechless. I ordered favors from Barbara for a special occasion and I was mesmerized by the delicate details the unique contrast of ribbons and the most elegant by far that I have ever seen. I want to thank you Barbara for being so patient and genuinely polite charming and thanks a lot for your understanding.

yours truly,
    Layla
    Michigan

The product was beautiful. Barbara was very professional, truly a pleasure to work with.

Liana · Married on 10/17/2014

I had a really good experience doing business with Elitefavours. Barbara Quaranta is the nicest person who makes gorgeous favours. I am going to use her services in near future for my kids Christening.

Blanche · Married on 09/06/2014

The absolute best. Barbara is the most professional person we ever worked with. Her good taste, the selection she offered as well as her patience made the whole experiece a pleasureable one.She exeeded all my expectations.

Ralph · Married on 10/26/2013

Extremely professional and responsive service and elegant work product. Highly recommended...

Louise · Married on 10/19/2013

Very professional and easy to deal with. Very responsive to every question. Pefect timing on delivery.
    Beautiful workmanship.

Nancy · Married on 09/27/2013

Needless to say, our "Bombonieri " were an immense hit. They were beautiful . Your product, your service and your charming personal service have made this a wonderful interaction. I think together weI have raised the awareness of our Italian tradition here in Virginia. And I will gladly recommend you and your company to all

Thank you so much for contributing to an absolutely beautiful day

deb · Married on 09/07/2013

Wonderful to work with. Very accommodating. A beautiful product. It was very special to me the fact that the almonds and the glass cube were made in Italy.

ELITE FAVOURS is the ultimate in the creation of special gifts for special events. Superior quality and service are the hallmarks of Elite Favours. Our guests were thrilled by the beautiful wedding favours, and also, by the Sweet Sixteen favours from Elite.
    Barbara Quaranta's graciousness and professionalism are extraordinary.
    Thank you, Elite Favours, for creating memorable, fabulous gifts for our special events.

Dana · Married on 05/24/2013

My mom and I worked very closely with Barbara at Elite Favours to create the favours for my wedding. We crafted a beautiful, elegant and intimate wedding at the New York Botanical Garden and really wanted a favour to match. We are not fans of the kitschy, mass produced favours that are typically given out. We wanted something that was handcrafted, and felt special. At the end of our search, I came across Elite Favours. From the first time I spoke with Barbara and saw her samples, I knew that the search was over. Barbara understood our need for understated elegance, and her work is the epitome of it. We chose the Young, which is the glass box and she decorated it perfectly to reflect our colors of plum and lavendar. It was the perfect accompaniment to a beautiful wedding in a garden setting. Also, my mom worked with Barbara to provide some creative packaging for my bridal shower favours. Again, these were beautiful and really were a beautiful, elegant touch. I would recommend Elite Favours to anyone who needs a special, unique favour and wants to work with a warm and talented vendor. I absolutely will work with Elite Favours again for any occassion.

Gillian · Married on 04/19/2013

I had a destination wedding in the Caribbean, which turned out fabulously. To add to the experience, I ordered my favors from Barbara at Elitefavours and that was one of the very best decisions I made. The favors were beautifully and neatly done, colorful and vibrant and were also artsy. Working with Barbara was also a great experience. She's not forceful and doesn't up sell you anything, she just wants you to say exactly want you want and would politely suggests changes/improvements. I think it's the only person I've dealt with while planning my wedding who was genuinely polite, considerate and flexible. They even packed my favors for shipping, since I was traveling with them. The fillings (colored almonds, sugared candies, etc) were not only decorative, but very tasty. PS: Products I purchase from THE KNOT were not quite impressive........hence the reason I could not order my wedding favors from them.......It's just way too important.
    Thanks again Barbara and Elitefavours for helping to make my big day more special.

• User2567152 · event on: 07/29/2012

Barbara did a marvelous job! She paid attention to small details.
    Called many times to make sure everything is done on time.
    The favors looked very elegant and well made.
    Definitely the best!!!

• User2960425 · event on: 11/24/2012

Barbara è stata gentilissima e molto disponibile
    Le bomboniere erano splendide

• User3271104 · event on: 01/27/2013

The favors were absolutely beautiful and added just the perfect touch to our table decor at the Regent Beverly Wilshire Hotel. The favors are unique and beautiful and the Italian candies are delicious. The attention to detail is amazing and all the components of the favors are of the highest quality. I was also able to make some customized changes and working with Barbara was a very pleasant experience. I would definitely order from Elitefavours in the future and highly recommend them to anyone looking for a unique and elegant favor.

nancy · event on: 03/30/2014

The favours were beautiful and delicious. Everyone commented on how lovely they were.

Heather · Married on 06/18/2014

Elite favours were beyond my expectations. Very beautifully done and delivered on time.

Carmela · Married on 05/29/2018

3.5

I wanted an elegant favor for my wedding this year and I just remembered using Elitefavours for my best friend's bridal shower 3 years ago. So I reached out to Barbara and she remembered me. I was surprised because not everyone can remember their customers from 3 years ago. Barbara made my dreams come true. I wanted red ribbons for my specific favor and she went to the extreme to get that red ribbon for me. She made sure I was happy before she moved on to the next step. Very professional and punctual. I highly respect her work. Thank you again, Barbara.

Terry · event on: 08/12/2012

I had a party wecoming my granddaughter from Italy to America. I gave out the "Spring" favour with chocolate and almond candies. Everyone loved the look and the candy. I would certainly do business with Barbara again. She was pleasant and professional. The favours were unique and very high quality. I loved them!

• User3108721 · event on: 02/09/2013

Added the perfect touch to my sisters bridal shower. Heard a lot of " OMG, these are SO beautiful".

• User3113671 · event on: 12/11/2012

I loved the favours I picked I was delighted and happy to have such a nice design for my baby shower

Benedetta · event on: 07/14/2013

Very nice vendor, beautiful favors, good price and quick delivery! Super!!!!