14 Reviews for EliteDresses

Flower Girls (1)
14 EliteDresses Reviews

I ordered 2 dresses and can't be happier. The dresses were for the family wedding weekend and my DD looked like a little princess. The dresses were exactly as pictured. I am beyond satisfied with the quality and look of the dresses I purchased. And I was very picky finding the perfect and unique dresses with a reasonable price for her, and these dresses exceeded my expectations! I would highly recommend this vendor for the beautiful dresses and the excellent service they provided during the whole process!!
Shipping was great and very fast also.
Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Tanya, 2/27/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Flower Girls

Elite Dresses provided me with a beautiful dress for my daughter to wear at my upcoming wedding. We purchased the dress too early because of her excitement, and she grew out of it very quickly - before the date of the wedding. I reached out to Elite Dresses, and they worked with me so that she could wear her dream dress in her size. The woman I worked with went out of her way to help me. She continuously communicated with me, and the new dress (of appropriate size) was shipped to me within days! I have a happy girl, and Elite dresses has a very happy customer! (Dawn K. - McHenry, IL)

Profile Picture Dawn, 7/18/14, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I ordered a dress from Elite Dresses as a birthday present for a little girl this past week and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. From the first day I placed the order up until I received it I got non-stop correspondence from Valerie on the status of my order. I have never in all my life gotten such exceptional customer service from anywhere. She was very professional. I was really impressed and that was just the customer service. The dress I ordered fit the child perfectly & it looked like I got it at a high end boutique. Finally I placed the order on Monday & it got to me by Thursday. I would definitely recommend Elite Dresses to all my friends and family. 100% satisfied customer.

Profile Picture Kerna, 6/29/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

After researching over 75 companies on the web and local stores, we decided to order a communion dress for our daughter from Elite. When we got the dress it didn't fit. We contacted Elite and spoke with Valarie, she was so professional, kind and willing to do what ever it took to make us happy. Her communication was quick and heartfelt. We ended up getting three sizes before we found one that worked. With the company being in CA and us in WI, I was very surprised on the SUPER FAST FREE shipping, we had our dress in 48 hours!!

I love the fact that this company is so friendly and professional. They have contests and free coloring pages for the kids. This was great because my daughter got to be a part of the whole process and she really felt special. We will be submitting pictures after the communion.

I can't say enough about this company. They are willing to go the extra mile to make their customers happy and do what ever it takes to get you the perfect dress of superb quality. The pictures on the website are great, but when you actually get the dress it is even more gorgeous than the pictures. You will not be disappointed!! The staff and owner are top notch!! Highly recommend this company over any other.

Profile Picture K, 5/5/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

What an absolute joy to work with a company with such high standards in Customer Service! I ordered a christening dress for my Grand Daughter and received an email and a call from Valerie, that when the dress was being prepared for shipment they noticed a very tiny flaw and that a new dress would be shipped the next day! The dress came, it is SO beautiful. In perfect condition. Fabulous price too! This is my only Grand Child and in years to come I will always use Elite for all the events that will come her way.
Thank You!

Profile Picture Barbara, 2/10/13, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow!!! I am in receipt of the two navy / midnight blue sequin top bubble dresses you sent for my daughters. They are absolutely stunning. I am saving them for my wedding and know that they will steal the show!!
I'm also impressed with the speed of shipping / receipt. I can now accessorise in plenty of time.
Regards
Cheryl

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/24/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

I got my flower girl's dress from here. The dress was BEAUTIFUL!!! It was shipped with no problems. The website is easy to search through and the prices are WONDERFUL!!!! I love this website!!!! Awesome Awesome Awesome!!!

Profile Picture Ernieca, 9/29/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Dress & Attire

Good quality dresses with a variety of styles. Very easy to order online and very quick shipping

Profile Picture vickie, 9/22/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The quality of these dresses is wonderful. I bought 3 flower girl dresses for my girls. They looked stunning, very high quality, yet the price was very fair and I love this company. I searched a long time for the right dresses and I'm glad I found Elite Dresses!

Profile Picture Brianne, 8/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

The flower girl dresses were beautiful.
They were reasonably priced and good quality. My very picky little girls loved them.

Profile Picture Meghan, 3/3/12, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

i searched and searched the web untill i found ellite . the dress was for my daughters 6th birthday party and she looked amazing in it !!!! i can not believe the dress that i got for under $50 !!!! also i ordered it sunday i had it THURSDAY, you can not ask for something better. you now have a customer for life ( or untill she does not fit into the sizes any longer)

Profile Picture justine, 5/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Service was outstanding, the prices were extremely reasonable and the dresses were beautifully made. I am so happy I found them.

Profile Picture Susan, 10/10/10, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Wow - I have never had such service from an online provider before. I ordered the beautiful dress on a Friday and Wednesday morning it arrived to me in Shannon, Co.Clare, Ireland !!!! It is devine and such good quality that I am astounded by it - it would have cost me near to €200 here for the same dress which ended up costing (including shipping) €42 ! Very, very impressed.

Profile Picture Jean, 7/27/07, 1 Review
Category: Dress & Attire

Great customer service and beautiful dresses.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 11/30/02, 1 Review