Elite Tent Rentals Reviews

36 | Green Bay, WI

36 Reviews for Elite Tent Rentals

3.0

They did a wedding for me turned out great! Even set up on a cold windy rainy day! It was pretty affordable compared to other tent rentals too!

Sent on 10/25/2014

Molly · Married on 07/05/2014

3.0

I would recommend Elite Tent Rentals to anyone! They provided the tent, enclosures, tables, chairs, dance floor, stage and head table risers for our outdoor wedding reception. Their customer service was great, their prices were the best in the industry and everything came together well. After our reception was had a small hiccup when the reception site called us to say that the blacktop where the tent had been stacked was ruined and demanded it be fixed. It did take a couple months for Elite Tent Rentals to resolve the issue, but (in their defense) it was during their busy season and the reception location was a reasonable distance from their headquarters. The blacktop was eventually fixed and the reception site was pleased with the repairs.

Sent on 10/28/2014

Elite Tent Rentals's reply:

Thanks for the review Molly - we loved working with you and are happy the wedding turned out perfectly! We've gotten patch into each of our trucks for jobs on blacktop - so that we can patch on-site in the future.

Tony

Hayley · Married on 08/18/2018

Great Value and Beautiful Tent

Great value and beautiful tent & linens

Sent on 01/02/2019
  • O

Olivia · Married on 08/09/2014

3.5
      3.5

Some critiques and compliments:

The communication for the months leading up to the wedding was often delayed. Sometimes it would be 2-3 weeks before I heard back from someone at Elite about a question I had. Granted, the questions weren't super pertinent every time so it usually didn't both me a ton, but it was a little unfortunate that it would take so long to hear back.
    When I did hear back, however, the responses were clear, specific, and friendly. I felt like they genuinely wanted to serve us well for our day.

The team that was to set up our tent arrived about an hour and a half later than we were told to expect them at. Not the biggest deal in the world, but it did affect our schedules a bit.

The lights that we rented from them were hung up but we never received any instructions or thoughts on how to connect them to each other - that ended up being confusing and time-consuming.

The tables and chairs were clean and presentable! We really appreciated that because my sister had experienced some really dirty tables and chairs through a different rental place at one point.

Overall, the end product was great - the tent was set up in a timely matter and looked absolutely beautiful on our wedding day. The lights all worked for the most part and totally lit up the place in such a magical way. Thank you, Elite, for helping our day to be as beautiful as it could be!

Sent on 10/27/2014

Hi Olivia,

Thanks so much for your feedback - really appreciate you taking time to write such a detailed review.

In regards to your note about response time. As we got into the summer, we ended up with about 2 times as many jobs as we expected. A great problem to have, but as a result our email communication suffered. We don't want anyone to have to wait for a response in the future, so we plan to hire on a customer service rep next year to help with all customer communication. We expect that will fix the problem and make sure we are always accessible.

Thanks again for your feedback - always nice to hear that the wedding was magical and that all of our rental items were up to your expectations. Also, good to get constructive feedback so we can make adjustment to continue to improve the customer experience!

Best,

Tony

Megan · Married on 06/25/2016

3.2
      2.5

I was very disappointed in the quality of the tent I received. I paid for a Grade A tent which was suppose to appear new and white. The tent that was set up for my wedding was dirty. It is not how they advertised what I was paying for. The set up was also poorly done. The dance floor was put down crooked and the sides were left loose. I expected more.

The staff in the office was very friendly and easy to work with though.

Sent on 07/12/2016

Tammy · Married on 08/23/2014

1.0

We requested tables and chairs and a tent. Everything started out great - they were very flexible with changing the order etc.. The day they delivered everything though we received 125 chairs that were full over mud and grass. We spent 1 1/2 hours cleaning them. There were at least three tables that were not usable. The wood was peeling off the table. I contacted them and they offered to bring out replacement tables. Since we had already cleaned all the chairs they did nothing on those. They were going to bring out the tables that night or early morning; however I finally contacted them again at 2 the next day and finally brought out tables at 330 pm.

Sent on 09/04/2014

Chrisa · Married on 08/26/2017

1.2
      2.5
      0.5

I ordered a 30X60 grade a tent with liner and lights, and round tables and premium white padded folding chairs for my son’s wedding August 2017.

The day before the tent was scheduled to go up, I was told the liner was damaged. They offered a clear panel for the damaged area but when they tried to install it, it was the wrong size.

Every table was broken and more than half the chairs were so filthy and scraped up they wouldn’t come clean.

They owed me a refund for the liner and offered a 50% refund on the chairs. It took five weeks for the refund check to come and, when it finally did, it bounced.

Sent on 10/02/2017

Allison · Married on 08/20/2016

1.2
      1.5
      1.5

We hired Elite for our wedding. Getting quotes from the company was fast and efficient. Nothing about the delivery or setup was efficient. The tents didn't go up on time and the staff was very unprofessional smoking on our property and in our tent. They forgot multiple items and some they ended up bringing, and some they did not. Our caterer didn't end up having the right equipment for serving/cooking and there wasn't enough propane for us to keep our tents heated the entire time. A piece of plywood was also thrown down as a step into the tent after we paid thousands in flooring. It was less than impressive and an embarrassing entrance for our guests. I would not recommend this company.

Sent on 10/01/2016

Elite Tent Rentals's reply:

Thank you for bringing this feedback to my attention and I sincerely apologize. We aim to provide a professional experience and high-quality products to our customers, so I'm embarrassed to hear that wasn't the case for your event. Given your feedback, I will be making some big changes to our staff and will provide additional training to new staff over the winter to ensure this doesn't happen to any future customers.

Your review is anonymous - so I can't reach out to you personally. But if you would like to discuss further, please email me at tony@elitetentrentals.com or call my direct line (920.784.2422).

Thanks,

Tony (Owner)

0.8
      1.0

Working with elite tent rental was an absolute nightmare. I don't even know where to begin. When we initially met with the owners, we felt that there presentation was very professional and staff seemed l very knowledgable. However, weekend of wedding we were so wrong. All items rented were filthy, it took hours for family and friends to cleanse chairs, tables. They showed up 5 hours late for established delivery time with half the items and intended and only set up half the items. They told us they would return promptly the next morning to set up the rest of the items. They showed up at 3 pm and STILL failed to deliver everything on the contract. Very dissapointec to say the least, minimal apologizes from owners.

Sent on 01/03/2017

Marsha · Married on 06/10/2017

0.4
      0.5

Awful Experience! It is difficult to even know where to begin on what went wrong. I ordered a grade A 30 x 30 tent with sidewalls for a wedding to be held at my home. Simple standard tent. The tent was delivered with no sidewalls. One side of tent was grade A, the other side a grade C. it was filthy! The crew knew it, but set it up anyway. Only after i noticed did they admit to the problem. No other tent was available, so they tried to clean it. I had to provide the cleaning supplies. Eventually the solution was to drape white fabric on the ceiling to cover the dirt. It worked, but drooped to the point our heads touched the fabric, so my family had to try to fix with zip ties. They found sidewalls, but they needed to be cleaned to meet the grade A standard i ordered. The table and chairs were filthy! We had to wash them before we could set up. The set up was scheduled for 9:00 am and estimated a 2 hour set up. It took nearly 12 hours! Me and my family have another 6 hours in fixing the problems! I ordered a dimmer switch for the lights but didn't receive it. On the day of the delivery they simply said they would reimburse me. No attempt to resolve. No phone call from the GM or owner to discuss. Never again!

Sent on 06/13/2017

Heather · Married on 09/17/2016

0.4
      0.5

DO NOT rent from this company if you want your event to be a success. They were 2 days late to set up the tent. Then, when they finally arrived, they didn't have all the supplies they needed. They left to pick them up promising us they would have it set up by 3pm. They didn't return until after 5pm. They didn't finish and I use the term "finish" loosely until after midnight. They did the absolute worst job setting up the tent (or lack thereof). They didn't bring the $750 tent liner that we purchased. When we called our sales contact, her manager, and the general number dozens of times, we got NO response. They didn't set up any of the tables, any of the chairs, and only half the walls were set up (and extremely messy). This company is EXTREMELY unprofessional and something you should NEVER have to deal with on your wedding weekend. What a disappointment in a company and their employees. I have yet to this day received any sort of response from them. Please don't take the risk by renting from them.

Sent on 11/08/2016