Elite Studios Reviews

16 | Tulsa, OK

16 Reviews for Elite Studios

Brittney · Married on 03/12/2016

If your looking for a wedding photographer book them!! Tina and Vaughn go above and beyond for their brides!! I had a lot of my wedding photos the NEXT DAY which never happens!! They use top of the line equipment and produce beautiful pictures! They made me feel really comfortable during my shoot and gave me good direction! They will be my photographer for the rest of my life. I wouldn't choose anyone else to capture my special moment with and you shouldn't either!

Sent on 03/25/2016

Katy · Married on 10/31/2015

They were both very professional and responsive to any questions.I think that for what was included the price was very reasonable. They were also quick to get our pictures back after both our engagement session and wedding. It was nice that the engagement session was included in the price because we got to work with them before the wedding day. They are so nice, relaxed and make it fun. Our pictures came out lovely and I can't wait to look at them for years to come!

Sent on 11/11/2015

Deborah · Married on 08/15/2015

This husband and wife team are amazing. Ms. Tina treated me and my daughter like we were her own, She pays attention to every detail and is definitely an expert in her field. She is prompt, fast and courteous. Our wedding started late and she and her husband stayed until the end and never complained once about the wedding starting late. You just don't find that kind of service. Her pictures definitely tell a story from the beginning to the end. She captures everything and things you can't image. We definite know that we picked the right photographer for this event. We had our picture book and cd of wedding the next week. We will definitely be using them for all of our pictures from here on out. We just love them. They are like family now to us. Thank you guys for a superb job. We definitely recommend them very highly.

Sent on 08/24/2015

Tina and Vaugh were fabulous! I couldn't be more happy with their service throughout our engagement session and wedding day and reception and the final photographs, album and CD. They are fabulous people and the photographs are magical. I did not want to pay thousands of dollars and they provided a great value in my price range. Had I paid thousands to someone else, the pictures could not have been any better that mine turned out. Book them today. You will not be disappointed!

Sent on 08/31/2015

Casey · Married on 05/10/2015

Elite Studios is absolutely amazing! I am always nervous about getting pictures taken, but they made me feel so comfortable. They are so funny and a lot of fun to be around. They are very passionate about what they do and you can see it in their work. My now husband and I loved working with Tina and Vaughn. You won't find better people to be your photographers! They did our engagement pictures, my bridal pictures, and our wedding pictures. All of our pictures turned out beautifully! We are so impressed and we love them all. My husband and I highly recommend Elite Studios.

Sent on 05/24/2015

Hailey · Married on 01/03/2015

Tina and Vaughn are amazing!!!!! We felt so comfortable with them and could not have picked better photographers!!!! They really take the time to get to know you. It was wonderful to have photographers listen to you but will also give you their professional opinion. We love our photos!!! We have been happy with everything, engagement, bridal, and wedding. Turn around time was way quicker than I was expecting. We would not have used anyone different! Definitely would highly recommend them!

Sent on 01/24/2015

Rhonda · Married on 11/08/2014

As the mother of the bride, I cannot stop looking at my daughter's wedding photo album! Every photo is so good and I just cannot believe how Tina and Vaughn caught so many special moments of that night on camera!! Moments that I didn't even know were going on at the time but moments that warm my heart every time I look at them. I highly recommend Elite Studios if you want photographers that are true professionals that go out of there way to capture all the special moments and make your day special!!

Sent on 03/23/2015

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2014

We got 2 great photographers for extremely reasonable price with NO time limit. We really loved their portfolio when we first saw it. But when we saw our Engagement photos, we were completely sold! (BTW, they offer free Engagement session with the photos). What an Amazing Photography team! We could not be happier with our photos and our Wedding Album. Loved everything - the price, the photographers,the results. Real professionals and skilled photographers. You could tell by the way they carried themselves and their equipment. We will use them again for our family photos, and tell everyone about them who is looking for an amazing photography and great price.

Sent on 09/21/2014

Kelsi · Married on 06/21/2014

Elite studios was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Tina and her husband are amazing at what they do and capture the day beautifully! I recommend doing the engagement and bridal sessions before the wedding, this helped me to feel comfortable with the photographers and on our wedding day it felt like she was just another friend at our wedding :) Thank you elite studios for everything you have done for us!!

Sent on 07/08/2014

Kelsi · Married on 06/21/2014

Tina is an amazing photographer. Her style is unique, looking back at my pictures I feel like I am reliving the day. I would recommend doing the engagement and bridal sessions before the wedding. By the time the wedding got here I felt like she was just another friend at the wedding and I felt very comfortable with her taking my picture. Highly recommended!

Sent on 07/20/2014

NaChrisha · Married on 05/10/2014

Elite Studios did a wonderful job with our wedding photos, we couldn't be happier. Tina is passionate and has an artistic eye for photography. I would highly recommend Elite Studios!!!

Sent on 05/26/2014

Kelsey · Married on 04/19/2014

Tina did an amazing job with the photographs. We loved the outcome. She is very high spirited and creative. They both were hard working, and knew how to work you to get a good photo. We got the album and CD of all the photos back very quickly after the wedding and everything looked perfect. I definitely recommend them. Very good value!

Sent on 05/27/2014

Nysheah · Married on 11/03/2013

My husband and I are so ecstatic about our photos. We did our engagement pictures, bridal photos, and wedding photos with Tina and her husband Vaughn. They are an amazing team. Tina and Vaughn are so creative and imaginative. They both have an eye for photography. We absolutely love our photos. They were great to work with. We have officially chosen them as our family photographers and would recommend them to everyone. One day when we decide to have children we want Tina and Von to capture our families special moments. They are excellent photographers and wonderful people.

-Nysheah & Jonathan

Sent on 11/22/2013

Tina and Vaughn were amazing. They were very professional. The wedding album was fantastic and it looks amazing. It was worth the money to hire these two professionals.

Sent on 11/03/2013

Tanya · Married on 09/28/2013

Amazing Photography – The best decision we have made!

We are still over the moon with our wedding photos - so happy.
    I read their reviews on their website, great feedback. I loved their portfolio, we met - I instantly knew they are the photographers for us. Elite Studios really stand true to their name – “Elite”. Their prices are not set – they worked with us on our custom package price. Both photographers very personable, kind, friendly to us, our friends and family. Photos were AMAZING! We got first photos the next morning. I could not believe it! The portraits they created are so unique – both photographers, extremely talented. Looking at their portfolio, I knew I could not book anyone else. Love their work – big fan! I am proud to show my wedding photos to everyone. Album is also wonderful and elegant. I have been showing the album to all my friends and family. Thank you Elite Studios – you are highly recommended.

Sent on 10/31/2013

Elite Studios exceeded our expectations. We really like them, they treated us and our family very nice, came early to take our bridal photos. The Album is so beatiful, we have ordered extra for our parents and my sister. Thank you Elite Studios for making our day so memorable. I never thought the wedding photography could be so unique and beautiful. Thank you again. We want to keep in touch, you will be taking photos of our children and family in the future (I hope).
    Terri A.