1205 Reviews for Elite Sound Entertainment

Liability Insurance (11)
One Event Per Day (7)
Bilingual MC (1)
1204 Elite Sound Entertainment Reviews

My fiancé and I LOVED meeting with Elite Sound Entertainment Owner DJ Johnny Budz - he made use feel at ease with making the choice to have him DJ our wedding reception. He listened to our ideas when it came to our wedding reception and had unsurpassed expertise with suggestions based on over countless years of experience in the field. Highly Recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to anyone looking for a top notch, experienced, professional & genuinely adored staff. Love you guys!!!! 11/11/18 Cannot come soon enough!!

Profile Picture Kerri Ann, 11/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Joe was the ABSOLUTE best...I could not have been happier with our choice of Elite Sound Entertainment. Joe had my wedding guests on the dance floor from the first minute to the last. He worked with our venue staff seamlessly and made sure that the entire night ran perfectly according to plan. Joe also brought in Dave, a percussionist, who made our night just that much more exciting and fun-- There are no other words to use but perfection and professionalism. Communication was soo simple and Joe was so flexible with our busy schedule. If you are looking for an organized team and a hands down amazing DJ/MC, go talk to Joe! Thank you for making our wedding so fun!-Jaclyn & Andrew

Profile Picture JACLYN, 2/9/18, 7 Reviews
Category: DJ

We had Danny G as our Dj for the night of our wedding and could not have been more pleased. The initial meeting with him went so smooth. He was very eager to please and was willing to make our reception the way that we wanted. He went into full detail as to how things would work so that we were not stressed. Very much recommended! He made the night!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 1/26/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

If you want a DJ who gets the party started and makes it absolutely LIT (yes, we said lit haha) and also someone who pays attention to every detail and request..then look no further than Elite Sound Entertainment! First class professionalism and masters at their craft! We can’t say enough wonderful things about Danny Gee and Elite Sound Entertainment! All of our guests were raving about the music and introductions! Also get the cold water sparklers! They absolutely make the party and provide a beautiful background for your photos. We were beyond happy with everything and Danny is the absolute best! Thank you

Profile Picture Christina, 1/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Elite Sound was by far the best! They were very responsive to any questions I had prior to our wedding, which really put me at ease before. Then Cory was AMAZING! The whole night everyone was dancing, which is exactly what we wanted. Days later everyone was talking about how good the music was. From the beginning, I knew it was going to be a great night, when I met Cory and team. So much fun to work with. We would definitely recommend Elite Sound to anyone because they were the best from the beginning. From the beginning they knew what to do and had it all very organized.

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/22/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Our wedding was over a month ago and our guests are STILL raving about the wonderful Danny Gee. We originally met with Danny more than a year before our big day and literally canceled all subsequent potential DJ meetings and booked Elite Sound Entertainment immediately. We just had a good feeling and couldn't have been happier with our decision. Danny was so helpful and understood our vibe exactly. We wanted our guests to have fun and considering the dance floor was PACKED all night, we think they did. Even when our guests were forced to sit down for dinner, there was a still a 175-guest singalong while they enjoyed their entrees. Danny completed our wedding! We truly can't say enough amazing things about him. TRUST US and book Elite Sound Entertainment immediately. You one thousand percent will not regret it!!!!

Profile Picture Kelly, 12/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

So My husband and I got married on Sunday, Dec 3rd and we had Dj Johnny Budz and Mike as MC. they were WONDERFUL!!!!! people were dancing all night and they accommodated music for all ages. Both Johnny and Mike were so easy to work with, would recommend to anyone!

Profile Picture Nena, 12/3/17, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

We had Corey for our DJ on 12/1/17 and he was AMAZING! The dance floor was packed the whole time and within the first 10 minutes I already had guests coming up to me to tell me how awesome our DJ was. He listened to everything we suggested and asked about and made our night perfect! The whole staff was so responsive and professional which made everything so easy for us. We had originally booked with another of Elite Sounds DJ's over a year ago but that DJ actually moved out of state earlier this year. Corey and the other staff were in constant contact with us about the transition and it was honestly like it never even happened. Such a wonderful and professional experience and I wouldn't change a thing!! Corey and Elite Sound Entertainment definitely made our wedding the best experience possible!!!

Profile Picture Stacy, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our experience with Elite Sound Entertainment was incredible. My husband and I could not be more thrilled with how epic the Elite staff made our wedding! DJ Danny Gee and DJ Joe P had our guests dancing all night! They were wonderful to work with and are true professionals. We have been hearing amazing reviews from our guests raving about how much fun our wedding was! We are lucky to have a photo booth album to relive our memories for years to come. Elite Sound truly is 5 star. We love you guys! Thank you for making our wedding a remarkable night.

With Gratitude and Love,
Gina and Glenn

Profile Picture Gina, 12/1/17, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Do-Not-Play List, MC, Flat Screen, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

The team from Elite Sound Entertainment was fantastic from planning to post event support. We held our wedding in Manhattan and the team was prompt and ready to go early. They even made arrangements for special lighting requests. I was a little nervous about the music after giving no direction on genres or songs, but our guests could not stop talking about how great the music Cory played was and we had everyone on the dance floor. We booked an open air photo booth to keep the kids busy, but the adults took over and made some great memories!

Profile Picture Thomas, 11/25/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Cory was fantastic. He kept our reception lively, even though we had a tough crowd with a large age range, (7-95). We also had a few changes that had to be made during the reception, and he rolled with them flawlessly. He was also a great help in figuring out the flow of the wedding, and helped us plan the timing from start to finish. We would absolutely recommend him to anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture Joanne, 11/24/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My husband and I chose to work with Cory from Elite Sound Entertainment after attending 2 weddings in the family where he worked as DJ/MC. Cory made excellent music selections and was very professional so we requested to work with him for our wedding at The Palace in Somerset NJ. We were even more impressed with Cory after working with him personally. He was extremely professional and personal and helped me to finalize details of the ceremony and reception based on his extensive experience with weddings. Cory helped me refine music selections for the ceremony, and work out details of the reception that I hadn't even thought out until our meeting before the wedding. I cannot express enough how pleased we were with this company and with Cory's work. We got so many compliments on the music at our wedding and they did a great job managing the photo booth we got through Elite Sound Entertainment as well. I would ABSOLUTELY refer them to everyone who wants to have a stress free reception with an upbeat atmosphere and amazing music!!

Profile Picture Rachel, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

We used Elite Sound Entertainment as our DJ for our wedding in November. Danny Gee was our DJ and he was amazing. He played everything we asked plus played to the room. He had everyone up dancing all night long and made sure the evening was exactly how we wanted it to be: one big party. We had so many compliments after our event about the music and how nice Danny was. I couldn't be happier with the service and professionalism from the moment we booked them to the day of our event, everything was perfect and so easy! Thank you Danny and Elite Sound for such an awesome and unforgettable wedding. If I ever need a DJ for anything, I am always going to use Elite Sound Entertainment!

Profile Picture Danielle, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Elite sound is the best in the business. We had Cory as our DJ and Mike as our MC for our wedding and both were exceptional at their job. The music could not have been better, and Cory felt the crowd to ramp up when needed. Mike ran the show better than anyone and made our night unforgettable. Highly recommended for any event!!!

Profile Picture STEPHEN, 11/18/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I cannot praise our experience with Danny Gee from Elite Sound Entertainment enough. Upon our first meeting with Danny we could tell that we were in good hands for shaping our cocktail hour music to full on party at the reception. Danny made our planning process that much easier which for a bride to be is a God send and he was able to capture/deliver exactly what we described wanting for our reception. He had our guests dancing all night and we continue to receive compliments from our guests on how great an MC and DJ we had. Thank you Danny!!!! An absolute pleasure to deal with such a professional!

Profile Picture Vincenza, 11/17/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

We got married on November 10, 2017 at Skylands Manor in Ringwood, NJ and Cory Fandel was our DJ. The DJ is probably the most important part of the wedding and we truly couldn't be happier with Cory. We chose Elite Sound Entertainment based off of reviews. They were extremely responsive and professional as soon as we reached out to them in regards to pricing info/package deals. There pricing is very fair and so are their package deals. They also use a very helpful online tool to track payments and plan your event. Cory met with us a few weeks prior to the wedding and helped set all of our anxieties aside. He went through everything with us and is extremely patient. From the cocktail hour, to the very last MEMORABLE song, there is nothing negative we can say. We trusted in Cory to do his thing and he really was a crowd pleaser. We had many people tell us they had such a great time dancing and that the music was perfect. I personally spent most of my time on the dance floor which is exactly what I wanted. Many people even told us it was the best DJ they had ever heard at a wedding. He played music that made all of our friends and family happy- everyone was dancing-age 2 to age 87! Cory also continuously checked in with us to make sure everything was going ok. We had a phenomenal and memorable wedding and wish we could do it all over again thanks to Cory and Elite Sound! Thank you!!!

Profile Picture Ginger, 11/10/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

DJ Joe and everyone from Elite Sound Entertainment were amazing to work with!!! He got the vibe of what exactly we were looking for musically and nailed it! Everyone had such a blast dancing all night long!! It really was beyond amazing. If I could give more than 5 stars I would!!! Definitely will use them again in the future!!

Profile Picture Kylee, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Having an amazing Dj was a high priority for both my husband and I for our wedding day and after our first time meeting with Joe we knew we had found our Dj in which we had booked him before we even had a venue date picked! We had spoken with a few other Dj companies but taking with Joe he spoke confidence, knowledge, and passion for what he does. This definitely showed in his performance as well. He is very friendly and easy to work with. Prior to our wedding we met with Joe and planned all our music he had wonderful selections and recommendations for which we just allowed the ball to go in his court and he ran with it and he made our day the best it could have been. Throughout the entire night Joe had played the perfect music for the perfect times and the dance floor was never empty! Joe and his team are definitely a great group and I would recommend them to anyone.

Thank you guys for making our wedding one to remember!

Profile Picture Alissa, 11/3/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Raul chiriboga was the talk of the night! Our guests could not stop raving about the awesome mixes, the involvement and the uniqueness of what he did on our wedding night. If you’re having a Boda Latina, I HIGHLY recommend getting the “timbalero”/ percussionist because that was just magic. Everyone was so hyped and every single person was on the dance floor the entire night, including the flower girls and ring bearers! As the bride, I couldn’t get off the dance floor with my husband, family and friends and that, for me, makes or breaks a party: the music. We also were very particular with what we wanted and did NOT want to hear and Raul did an impeccable job!! We cannot wait to have another party and have Raul on the 1s and 2s getting everybody on the dance floor!!! Thank you thank you thank you Raul and Elite sound entertainment for making our night a fun filled and unforgettable one!!!!

Profile Picture Laura, 10/28/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Cory Fandel is phenomenal! He rocked our wedding from start to finish and had a little something for everyone of our guests to dance too! Our dance floor was packed all night long. He also really knows how to organize the evening so that everything flows together. Cory is super reliable and responsive. He took time to get all the information he needed to make our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception the very best, and within the details of what my husband and I wanted. I highly recommend Cory and the Elite Sound Entertainment team for all your DJ and MC needs!

Profile Picture Sara, 10/27/17, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Raul was our DJ and he was amazing. We did an interview and a slideshow which he put together himself and it came out great. All of our guests were so impressed and had never seen anything like it before. We also had a GOBO which he designed himself and a photo booth. People were at the photo booth all night. Of course the music was amazing. Everyone was on the dance floor all night and we had light up foam sticks which were a huge hit. Our guests still talk about how entertaining the DJ was. Raul is very easy to work with and easily accessible.

Profile Picture Clarissa, 10/22/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Joe was the best!!! I'm so happy we went with Elite Sound Entertainment!! He was so professional and so easy to work with. We told him what music we liked and he just knew what to play! I had people come up to me to tell me how awesome the music was!!! We danced all night. Photo booth was also so much fun! Loved the take home album! Thank you DJ Joe!!! It was the best night of my life!!!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/21/17, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

I wish I could give way more than 5 stars because our wedding reception was AMAZINGGG thanks to our awesome DJ, Joe P from Elite Sound Entertainment!!! The dance floor was packed the entire night and every song was a hit with the crowd. Friends and family contacted me afterwards saying that they had never been to a wedding with such a great DJ and such a packed dance floor. Joe was amazing to work with and it is obvious that he is a seasoned pro... everything was perfect from start to finish and we could not be more happy with choosing him as our DJ!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/14/17, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jay G was the absolute best! He really kept the night going and everybody was complimenting his awesome work. He knew how to deal with the different age groups at the wedding and the type of music that will keep everyone going. If you want one less thing to worry about for your wedding- book with Elite Sound!

Profile Picture keiko, 10/10/17, 3 Reviews