1228 Reviews for Elite Sound Entertainment

Liability Insurance (12)
One Event Per Day (7)
Bilingual MC (1)
1227 Elite Sound Entertainment Reviews

My fiancé and I LOVED meeting with Elite Sound Entertainment Owner DJ Johnny Budz - he made use feel at ease with making the choice to have him DJ our wedding reception. He listened to our ideas when it came to our wedding reception and had unsurpassed expertise with suggestions based on over countless years of experience in the field. Highly Recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to anyone looking for a top notch, experienced, professional & genuinely adored staff. Love you guys!!!! 11/11/18 Cannot come soon enough!!

Profile Picture Kerri Ann, 11/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

We had such a great experience with Elite from booking the event with ease, Danny’s complete attention to detail, and the fact that our guests couldn’t get off of the dance floor. We couldn’t have asked for more.

Profile Picture Christine, 6/14/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We had DJ Jay for our wedding as our Emcee and DJ. During our meeting with him beforehand, it was clear that he understood us as a couple, and would create a fun but meaningful wedding reception for us and our guests. The on-line planning tool was also great and very easy to use. Jay edited our first dance and father/daughter dance songs so they played correctly on our big day. My guests commented on how great the music was and how much fun they had. We got the standard package and could not be happier. Thank you to Debbie Mercier and DJ Jay! You guys rock!

Profile Picture Katalyn, 5/27/18, 5 Reviews
Category: DJ
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC

I can’t explain how comforting it was knowing we hired a DJ company that knew exactly what they were doing. We had no fear, doubt or a worry in the world that something would go wrong at our wedding. Their staff is amazing, they flexibility, the office, we couldn’t be happier with the service leading up to the wedding. Danny, who was our DJ, was amazing. We literally let him do his thing and he KILLED IT!!! We are simple people, we knew he knew what he was doing and even though we “didn’t care what music he played” he read the crowd, made everyone get up and dance their butts of all night!! We wanted a party and that’s exactly what he gave us!! Thank you to Danny, his crew and to EVERYONE at Elitesound for making our wedding that much more memorable!!!

Profile Picture Diane, 5/20/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Just an all-around great experience. We recently had Elite Sound Entertainment handle music/DJ services for our wedding ceremony and reception. From the start they were incredibly professional and made the process fun and easy. All of the staff that we encountered were friendly and helpful. But most of all, our DJ (Jay), was perfect. We had a few very specific requests that were completely addressed. For a large part of the event we basically described the feel and vibe we wanted and left it up to him. Jay nailed it and the entire wedding went perfectly. He worked seamlessly with the venue and helped give us the perfect night! Don't hesitate for a moment to use their services!

Profile Picture Jeff and Yumie, 5/20/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Cory was an incredible DJ. He did my sisters wedding and now mine and we couldn’t have been happier either time.

Profile Picture Brian, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elite Sound Entertainment helped to make our wedding at Ocean Place in Long Branch absolutely amazing. We were blown away by their professionalism, affordability, and pure talent. Debbie, my main contact at Elite Sound, helped to make all my dreams come true. She was extremely pleasant, organized and always willing to help in any way possible. We cannot say enough kind words about Debbie. Mike Montalvo (MC) and Chris Barrett (DJ) were amazing on our wedding day. They made sure to keep us and our guests on the dance floor and the party going all night long. They were our biggest support and willing to go above and beyond their DJ/MC duties to ensure that our day was perfect. We are so thankful for your team and we would highly recommend your company to any of our friends and family!

Profile Picture Ashley, 5/17/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

I already knew Elite Sound Entertainment was the BEST in the business so booking them for my wedding was a no-brainer. Easiest decision we made. Even though I set the bar so high by telling all of my guests we got the best of the best with Danny Gee, he exceeded our expectations. The dance floor was packed all night long. All of my guests kept asking me for his information and complimenting him on such a great job. It is 100% true that a hiring a great DJ really can make or break your wedding and Elite is full of great DJ's with tons of experience. A good DJ can read the crowd and adjust and that’s what Danny does; that’s what an experienced DJ will get you. You will feel comfortable knowing that Danny is always super prepared, professional, and has the experience to throw the greatest party you’ll remember. Elite Sound Entertainment treats all their clients with respect and is truly happy for their big day- no matter what the event is. They made our wedding rock!

Profile Picture Tom, 5/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elite Entertainment, specifically DJ Danny Gee, turned our wedding into an unbelievable party. He had everybody from the young people to the older Italian people on the dance floor. DJ Danny Gee was meticulous in making sure everything was planned to perfection. From intros, to the varying types of music we requested, to even our cake cutting he was on top of everything. All the questions you have you don't even need to ask them because he was asking them so you didn't even need to remember. I hope we get invited to events where Elite Entertainment and DJ Danny Gee are there we will have a great time.

Profile Picture Gino, 5/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I got married on May 11th at the Addison Park and are so happy that we chose Elite Sound Entertainment. We have been to several weddings over the years and have seen them at 6 weddings that were all a blast. The other weddings that had other DJs- not so much. Every time I saw Jay at a wedding I would tell him we were going to use him. As soon as I got engaged I booked him so he would hold my date. We got the ceremony, cocktail hour, two screens displaying a photo montage, the gobo display showing our names on the wall, and DJ service until 1am. Every single guest commented on how amazing Jay was. He has an innate skill of getting the party started, reading a crowd, and being a fantastic MC. He did a great job helping us pick songs for all the necessary parts of the wedding. We had a crowd of partiers and everyone was up all night. Jay also did a great job catering to all generations. Our wedding was biracial as I am hispanic and my husband is Italian. There was something for everyone all night! I can’t recommend Jay and Elite Sound Entertainment enough. Everyone remembers the DJ at the wedding and Elite Sound will not disappoint!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 5/11/18, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Flat Screen

Jay was awesome! Totally catered to what we and our guests wanted to listen to.

Profile Picture Alison , 5/5/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

could not have asked for a better dj!!! danny went above and beyond for us making our wedding a complete hit, our dance floor was NEVER empty! couldnt be happier with our choice of DJ!

Profile Picture samantha, 5/3/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

DJ Danny was fantastic! We had a day wedding and he made the atmosphere feel like it was a night time wedding! Brought so much energy to the event and was super professional! Elite Entertainment is hands down the best bang for your buck and DJ Danny is amazing!!

Profile Picture Shaun , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Cory & Elite Sound were absolutely AMAZING. I can’t say enough good things about this company and Cory. Cory made our wedding night so perfect. We wanted each couple to walk into a specific song at the reception and Cory worked everything in so perfectly. He was amazing with the mic, and had everyone dancing all night! Would recommend Cory and the elite team to everyone!!!!!

Profile Picture Samantha, 4/20/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Photography

Choosing Danny Gee and Elite Sound Entertainment for our wedding was a no-brainer. We had received numerous recommendations from friends and it was certainly the right choice. They put on a great party and the guests loved every minute of it. We had received great feedback from many who attended the wedding and even a few took a business card. Danny was very professional and very accommodating with what we wanted to do. He was very honest about everything and was a tremendous help with the planning. I am certainly going to recommend Danny and Elite Sound Entertainment to family and friends in the future!

Profile Picture Kyle, 4/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Booking with Cory and the Elite Sound Entertainment team was the easiest decision we made during the wedding planning process. Cory was so helpful every step of the way, always offering his advice and expertise. He helped make our wedding day the BEST day of our lives.

Profile Picture Dina, 4/12/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Definitely worthy of more than 5 stars!!! Elite Sound Entertainment is the way to go!!!! They are awesome (especially J!!!) and really know how to start a party and keep a party going! My wedding was on April 8th, and to this day, myself, my husband, and my mom are still receiving texts and compliments from guests about how our wedding was the best party they’ve been to. The music was amazing and we were all so sad when the night was over! Thank you J, you are the best!!!!

Photo for Elite Sound Entertainment Review - Monogram GOBO
Profile Picture Diana, 4/8/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was a few weeks ago at The Palace at Somerset Park. The reception was amazing and we honestly owe it all to Elite Sound!!! Jay G was our DJ and he had over 100 people dancing at all times throughout the night. Friends and family are still talking about how fun our wedding was. During the reception I had several people come up to me to say how great Jay is. We are so happy with the service we received. Normally at the end of the night people are over it and ready to go home... Our guests still had the dance floor packed and basically were getting kicked out because it was over haha, they could have kept going all night. Elite Sound made our wedding the dance party we wanted it to be. We wish we could go back and do it again!! I highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment (Jay G) if you're looking to have an awesome wedding!

Profile Picture Nicole, 4/6/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

By far the best choice in music and entertainment for your wedding. Our DJ Danny and his team were so kind, generous and extremely professional. They listened to our requests and gave us suggestions throughout the planning process in advance of our wedding. For my husband and I, music was one of the most important factors of our wedding and Danny was a star.

Also, we leveraged Elite's string trio for our ceremony and requested unknown tv/movie theme songs that we were not sure would be possible to perform. To our great surprise, the trio hit it out of the park playing all the songs better than we could have ever imagined.

Thank you Elite and especially Danny for making our wedding one of the most memorable nights of our lives.

MK&EW

Profile Picture M, 3/31/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

my wedding was March 29th and I was lucky enough to be able to work with Danny Gee. From the minute you go for your first visit he makes you feel like he has known you forever. He helped us along the entire process and helped make everything easy so there was little if any stress. I always knew we picked a great Dj and as much of a control freak as I am I let go and let them just do what they do and I have to say I'm glad I did... At the end of the night my family and friends couldn't stop talking about how amazing Danny Gee was and how much there feet hurt from dancing all night he put in so much time and effort to make everything awesome and even though we picked to have a photo montage and dancing on the clouds we were still blown away to see it all put together. I couldn't thank Danny enough for making my wedding day so special he truly is an amazing Dj and just an all around great person!!

Profile Picture Andrea, 3/28/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Danny G from Elite Sound Entertainment was wonderful. He kept the energy up the entire wedding reception and also helped us decide on music for the ceremony. The dance floor was always fully going and everyone gave us great feedback.

Profile Picture Jessica, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Cory was our DJ and he was outstanding. Our reception was absolutely perfect; incredibly smooth with awesome energy. He knew exactly what our guest were looking for and delivered the perfect mix of music. He and the Elite Sound Entertainment team were extremely professional and made sure we were getting exactly what we wanted. If you want to make sure your event is a hit Cory and Elite Sound Entertainment is the only way to go!

Profile Picture TJ, 2/17/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Two weeks later, our guests are still telling us they never had so much fun at a wedding. From the ceremony, to cocktail hour, right through the reception, our music was no less than AWESOME. People filled the dance floor all night, right up to the very last song. All we had to do was tell our DJ Joe a bit about ourselves and the music we liked, and he ran with it. We had a blast - Elite Sound surpassed all of our expectations and made our night extraordinary. We could not have been happier or more grateful.

Profile Picture Mira, 2/10/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Joe was the ABSOLUTE best...I could not have been happier with our choice of Elite Sound Entertainment. Joe had my wedding guests on the dance floor from the first minute to the last. He worked with our venue staff seamlessly and made sure that the entire night ran perfectly according to plan. Joe also brought in Dave, a percussionist, who made our night just that much more exciting and fun-- There are no other words to use but perfection and professionalism. Communication was soo simple and Joe was so flexible with our busy schedule. If you are looking for an organized team and a hands down amazing DJ/MC, go talk to Joe! Thank you for making our wedding so fun!-Jaclyn & Andrew

Profile Picture JACLYN, 2/9/18, 7 Reviews