1256 Reviews for Elite Sound Entertainment

Flat Screen (16)
Liability Insurance (14)
One Event Per Day (10)
Bilingual MC (1)

My fiancé and I LOVED meeting with Elite Sound Entertainment Owner DJ Johnny Budz - he made use feel at ease with making the choice to have him DJ our wedding reception. He listened to our ideas when it came to our wedding reception and had unsurpassed expertise with suggestions based on over countless years of experience in the field. Highly Recommend Elite Sound Entertainment to anyone looking for a top notch, experienced, professional & genuinely adored staff. Love you guys!!!! 11/11/18 Cannot come soon enough!!

Profile Picture Kerri Ann, 11/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, Microphones, Photobooth, Sound/PA System

Cory was amazing, he kept the party going all night long and was so attentive to us. We couldn’t have asked for a better DJ and I would highly recommend Using Elite Sound, they made everything so easy! The Violinist at our ceremony was also amazing and the photo booth was a hit.

Profile Picture Marietta, 9/15/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Uplighting

Elite Sound was absolutely phenomenal! We had Cory as our DJ and he was SO helpful, attentive, professional and fun, he kept EVERYONE on the dance floor from beginning to end!

Profile Picture Carrie, 9/7/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Wow words can’t even describe how amazing Cory and the team were on our wedding on 9/2. Everyone is still ramping about how amazing the music was along with the variety of music Cory played. We are so happy that Elite Sound was a part of our big day and will totally recommend them to anyone getting ready for their big day!

Profile Picture Sara, 9/2/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elite sound entertainment is absolutely phenomenal!!! We booked with Danny almost 2 years before our wedding. Since that day we stepped into our first meeting with him, he treated us like we were his only client! He accommodated every single thing we asked for and he was so happy to help us with anything. Danny asked us what we wanted our guests to remember our event as and we said “hyped/best party ever”. He gave us just that. He played the best music to get everyone dancing and even got so many people up that never dance. He was amazing. We had two events the week of our wedding so we had Raul Dj as well and he did a wonderful job!! Our Thursday night event transformed into a Saturday night club because of Raul! Overall, we had the most amazing experience because of them and we could not be more thankful. Elite sound entertainment is the way to go!!!

Profile Picture Calla, 9/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our wedding was one week ago today, 8/31/18 and we cannot stop thinking about how fun the party was. DJ Cory Fandel absolutely KILLED IT. The music and flow of the night was everything we wanted and more. We wanted a party where everyone would be dancing the entire night and that is exactly what we got! Cory is hands down the best DJ and listened to our needs and requests and made it happen effortlessly. From the beginning of the planning process to the end of the night, Cory was professional and amazing to work with. We also booked a violinist through Elite for our ceremony and cocktail hour and it made the ceremony even more special. Thank you to Cory and the Elite team for everything!! - Nicole & Greg

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Lighting & Decor

We could not say enough about Danny Gee, Raul, Dave and the crew from Elite Sound!! From the start of our wedding ceremony with the classy cellist playing, during the cocktail hour with subtle music, and MOST IMPORTANTLY throughout the ENTIRE reception keeping our guests entertained, up and dancing ALL NIGHT LONG...we could not have had a better PARTY!!! We have had more compliments on our choice of DJ! We can HIGHLY recommend Elite Sound to everyone. So THANK YOU Danny Gee and the crew...Tim and Judy

Profile Picture Timothy, 8/31/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer, Lighting & Decor

We had Danny from Elite Sound Entertainment as our wedding DJ. He came recommend to us by a friend and when I say we couldn't be happier with his services, it's an understatement! Danny is what everyone bride and groom strive for in a wedding DJ!!
We explained to him what we were looking for in our wedding music and he guided us, offering suggestions and recommendations to help us obtain the exact type of event we wanted. The night of the wedding he never let one song play for too long so people wouldn't get bored of it and he added great variety! He always left everyone excited for what was next and he certainly knows how to pump up a crowd! Every age group was on the dance floor from aunts and uncle, to coworkers down to our peers. The next morning at our day after brunch everyone was talking about how great our music was and how tired their feet were because they didn't get off the dance floor! Thank you Danny for you talent and enthusiasm, amazing customer service, genius care and passion for what you do and for making our wedding night an absolute success!!! You and your team are AMAZING!

Profile Picture Erica, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

What an amazing experience we had with DJ JAY GEE!! Thank you so much!!!!

Profile Picture Diana, 8/24/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

My husband and I would highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment. We worked with Danny Gee, and he was great from start to finish. The entire process was so easy and straightforward, which was helpful, especially as our wedding day approached and became more stressful.Danny took the time to walk us through every music detail of the day and gave us some ideas. We also booked two musicians through Elite Sound Entertainment, a violinist and guitarist, for our ceremony and cocktail hour. They were also fantastic, and it was exactly what we envisioned. All of our guests raved about our music and how much fun our wedding was! highly highly recommend!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/19/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting

Fantastic experience! DJ played all must plays, requests, and kept our guests on the dance floor. Alex was professional, courteous, and very accommodating. We highly recommend Elite Sound Entertainment.

Profile Picture Lisa, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Our DJ Cory was amazing!! We knew right when we met him that he would be a good fit for us. He didn’t try to push us or pitch us, he listened to what we wanted for our wedding and then explained how he could make that happen. He understood exactly what we wanted for the night and made sure everything went smoothly. He played such a great mix of music that kept everyone on the dance floor. Multiple guests came up to either myself or my husband at the end of our wedding and said that was the best DJ they have ever experienced. We would highly recommend Cory to anyone looking for a wedding DJ. Elite Sound Entertainment made the whole process very easy with their online portal. It was the one part of the wedding planning process that was completely stress free!

Profile Picture Alexa, 8/11/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Best night ever !! Thank you for making this night so awesome . Our Dj Raul kept the dance floor alive all night . Unforgettable night thanks to Ellite sound entertainment!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Layara, 8/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths

Best DJ company ever. Danny Gee is beyond amazing. Danny and elite gave me the wedding beyond my dreams. Danny took every detail that we discussed and made them happen the night of the wedding. I asked for a packed dance floor and to dance the night of my wedding away and I did. My grandmother requested a family song and within a few minutes of my mom asking for it, Danny played the song and it made my grandmothers whole night. The elite sound team helped to take the vision in my head and make it better. Our dancing in the cloud pictures look like the cake from a magazine. The guys filled our entire dance floor with a cloud. The highlight of the evening was the LED robot, which totally amazed all of our guests. Danny made sure I was in the center of the floor when we came out which was perfect along with the CO2 blasters which our father’s loved even more than us. Almost every guest told us it was the best wedding they have been too. One of my bridesmaids stated that when she gets married she will definitely use Danny and elite.

Profile Picture Melissa, 8/10/18, 6 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Microphones, Sound/PA System, Consultation, Do-Not-Play List, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

Johnny Budz and his team did a phenomenal job MCing and DJing our wedding. It has been 3 days since our big day, and I'm still receiving calls and texts from everyone, raving about how I "had the best music ever!" My meeting with Johnny Budz was thorough and helpful, but truthfully, I didn't even need it! Based on his reviews and reputation, I was CERTAIN that he was going to make my wedding an unforgettable party, and he did!! My biggest concern was ensuring that all age groups at our wedding felt comfortable and had the urge to dance! Johnny Budz specifically planned each detail around my wishes and played every song based on the energy of the crowd. Now that's dedication! He was very attentive and made us feel that our wedding was significant to him. That proved to be evident throughout the entire night, as everyone danced till their feet hurt! Thanks Elite, you guys rock!

Profile Picture Ariella, 8/4/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Photobooth

We had the privilege of working with DJ Danny Gee for our July wedding at the Ryland Inn. Elite Sound Entertainment was a preferred vendor and we couldn't have been happier that they were. Not only was Danny an amazing DJ with his music selection keeping our reception going from our cocktail hour until the end of the night, he was an amazing person to work with. He was easy to talk to and his knowledge of how to make the most of our time with him made working with him that much easier. He also went above and beyond for some of our musical requests which made our day complete. Danny's energy and ability to read a crowd had our guests bouncing and moving the whole night. The greatest compliment we received from our wedding was when we talked to our married friends and family and they said they wished they could have used our DJ at their wedding. Thank you Danny, you made our day one that will continue having us tapping our feet thinking about it.

Profile Picture Ashlee , 7/29/18, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elite Sound Entertainment made our wedding so full of life and energy and truly adapted to all of the guests. The entire night was filled with dancing, laughter and so much fun thanks to Alex, Mike and the crew for making our wedding so memorable. Elite Sound Entertainment ensures they reach and coordinate to all of your wishes. Such a pleasure to work with them through all the planning and preparation too!

Thank you!
Colleen & Billy (7/14/2018)

Profile Picture Colleen, 7/14/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Flat Screen, Microphones, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, MC, One Event Per Day

DJ Cory Fandel was amazing! He was so responsive in planning for the wedding and, when we needed to do our final meeting, he made it at a location that was convenient for us; knowing that we were running around with last minute planning and meetings. He took a genuine interest in getting to know us and our taste in music. At the venue, he made it very clear what the bridal party needed to do before we walked into the room. He got the room excited before we walked in and his music choices throughout the night were perfect. He honored our selections. We heard a story that he even turned down a request when he knew that we didn't want to have that particular genre played. He did it in a respectful way and the guest didn't even think twice about it. We would highly recommend Cory to anybody looking to get married because he was awesome all around!

Profile Picture Christopher, 7/13/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Dj Joe and Elite Sound Entertainment were absolutely amazing! They were so easy to work with, and our family and friends had the best time celebrating our wedding, thanks to them! The dance floor was packed and the music was beyond excellent — exactly what we were looking for for our cocktail reception style wedding! Joe was a pleasure to work with and we HIGHLY recommend!!!

Profile Picture Bridget, 7/12/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Lighting & Decor

I just had my wedding with Elite Sound Entertainment this friday. It was the BEST decision I ever made. Cory Fandel was Amazing from the moment we met with him- I just knew that he was going to do a superb job. He listens to what you have to say and follows through. Communication with this company was super easy! Everyone is so friendly. I really cannot rave enough about Cory. He had everyone dancing from the beginning of the night up until the last second. He was professional and fun! I will 100% recommend him to any person all the time. I hope he is at EVERY wedding we ever go to!!! Thank you Elite Sound Entertainment and Cory for making our night the best night of our lives... Its a huge thanks to you all!

Profile Picture Diana, 7/6/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Photobooth

Elite Sound Entertainment and Danny Gee were such a pleasure to work with while planning our wedding. Everyone was very helpful and responded quickly to any questions that we had. At our wedding Danny Gee did an amazing job of keeping guests on the dance floor and making sure the night went smoothly. In our meetings with Danny he was helpful when we needed suggestions and also very receptive to our ideas. We highly recommend booking Elite Sound Entertainment and Danny Gee for any event!

Profile Picture Lauryn, 7/1/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor
Services Used: Photobooth, Sound/PA System, Uplighting, Liability Insurance, MC, One Event Per Day

We loved every minute of dealing with them, they got us excited about our wedding we loved danny Gee! They made the day perfect from the violin at the ceremony to the robot at the end of the night! We loved the costum dj booth!

Profile Picture Ashley, 6/28/18, 4 Reviews
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Elite Sound Entertainment is the way to go if you are looking for a wedding DJ. They werre extremely professional and responsive. DJ Jay G comitted to us during our first meeting that he would read the crowd and pack the dance floor and he did just that. We had a fantastic night and all of our guests danced the night away. We had so many compliments on them and the music that they played. We highly recommend them you will not be disappointed! Thank you for making our wedding amazing!

Profile Picture Mike, 6/22/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor

Danny Gee and his team were incredible. They had everyone dancing the whole night and kept the party going. They were so easy to work with and incorporated everything that we asked for. We couldn’t have asked for anything more!

Profile Picture Alysse, 6/20/18, 1 Review