Elite Pro Events Reviews

14 | Upland, CA

14 Reviews for Elite Pro Events

Terence · Married on 01/15/2012

Elite Pro Events did an amazing job providing DJ (music and lighting) and Emcee services for our wedding. They were very professional and easy to work with. Working with them made our wedding easier as we did not have to worry about the tasks they were taking care of.

Sent on 02/05/2012

S · Married on 11/11/2011

Elite Pro Events is awesome. They were very flexible, listened and catered to our requests. Jared and his staff were very professional and helped to make our day special!!!!!

Sent on 12/10/2011

Herlyn · Married on 11/05/2011

Our experience with Elite Pro Events was amazing! Jared our DJ worked with us for several hours listening and understanding what we wanted on our special day; from uplights, gobo light, music, announcements, timeline, etc. He's a pro at his job!!
    We felt so lucky to have found them and honored by making our wedding day to be spectacular. The red uplights he used made the room so elegantly beautiful. Their great coordination and music had people on their feet! We had an awesome wedding reception THANK YOU JARED! Joe & Herlyn

Sent on 11/29/2011

Liezl · Married on 09/10/2011

There were always a text, email or call away. They were always open to meeting with one another and if I had any questions they would gladly answer. On top of it all they helped with things unrelated to the musiq and dj stuff, which was getting us connection for bachelor/bachelorette party weeekends.

Sent on 10/11/2011

Nathan · Married on 08/13/2011

We had Jared DJ/MC our wedding last weekend and he was amazing. Him and his crew were very professional and made sure our wedding ran smoothly. He is very easy to talk to and wants your wedding to be exactly what YOU want it to be.
    I highly recommend Elite Pro. I can't say enough positive things about these guys. They set up hours before our event and did sound check with all of our performers so everything ran smoothly. Thanks Jared!

Sent on 08/23/2011

April · Married on 08/13/2011

Elite Pro Events made our wedding so much fun! They were very professional and were always very friendly us. They were very organized and their website of choosing songs made it very easy and fun to use. My husband and I will always remember and tell our friends that we had an amazing wedding and an amazing DJ!

Sent on 09/08/2011
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 08/06/2011

From the moment we met with Jared at his office I knew he was going to be a perfect fit for our wedding. He was extremely professional, organized and detail oriented. I love his online planning forms and music lists that are easily accessible, they were a huge help to us in selecting music. Him and his partner were very professional, and dressed perfect for the occassion and did a great job. I am still getting compliments from friends and family at what a great job he did and how much fun they did dancing while he mixed the perfect music for us to dance the night away! I HIGHLY recommend Jared and Elite Pro Events for your wedding. He definiitely pays attention to what the couple wants and does not try to steal the show with any antics! Amazing company to work with!
    Thank you so much again Jared!
    Jeremy & Andrea Harper

Sent on 08/25/2011

Abby · Married on 07/15/2011

These guys are fantastic! True professionals. They are well organized, quick to respond to emails, and answer the phone when you call. There were no worries during our planning process with them. Also, our wedding just happened to take place during "carmageddon"... In which they left super early to make sure they got to us on time. Always polite and courteous- also, threw one heck of a party! We danced the entire night! The music was so good that by 12:30 we still had my 63 year old father in law jumping up and down "fist pumping" in the middle of the dance floor! High high energy and a night to remember!
    Thanks guys- I would recommend these guys to ANYONE thinking of a DJ for their wedding.
    -Abby and Michael

Sent on 07/22/2011

Michelle · Married on 06/25/2011

Jared was great! Everyone had a great time dancing all thanks to him :)

Sent on 07/07/2011

MIchelle · Married on 06/25/2011

Jared was amazing! He delivered everything my husband and I wanted down to the last detail! He was super flexible to work with and communicate with. Everyone had a blast dancing to all the great songs he played! I would recommend Elite Pro Events to anyone planning an event. They are awesome and resonably priced! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/29/2011

Veronica · Married on 05/14/2011

Jared from the start stayed in communication thorught the entire process. From, showing us how to use their user friendly and awesome website for our timeline and song selection to the final touches on the day of ur wedding. Very cost effective for the extraordinary service provided as well as the professionalism showed throughout the process. Highly recommend Jared and his team at Elite Pro Events for any event. We'll see you on her cousin's wedding in January !

Sent on 05/16/2011
  • Y

Yizel · Married on 09/04/2011

They were great. They will make your day Fabulous!!! Whatever you want to be played in your wedding they will make it happen.

Sent on 09/16/2011

Corrina · Married on 09/02/2011

Everthing was great! The D.J., Gilbert, was lively and professional, he followed the schedule and made everything flow!

Sent on 09/08/2011

Brenda · Married on 06/17/2011

3.0
      2.0
      2.0
      3.5

To be completely honest, I was not happy with the service. Granted, I didn't submit the playlist until the day of the wedding, but things we had discussed during our first meeting were not done. I requested that none of the songs be played in its entirety, I only wanted, at most, half the song, even for my first dance. But my request was not done, I looked over to the DJ during my first song and it took forever for him to finally look up and acknowledge me trying to get him to cut the song. I had also requested their sombrero game, but they didn't do it the day of neither. They also kept turning on the lights, which defeated the whole purpose of the up-lighting, another request I had made during our meeting. I didn't complain the day of my wedding, because I didn't want any negativity on my special day. Super nice guys, but I wouldn't book with them again.

Sent on 08/04/2011