Elite Pro Events Reviews

32 Reviews for Elite Pro Events

Elite Pro Events 1
Elite Pro Events 2

Chelsea · Married on 05/07/2016

Very accommodating and super quick responses to all my questions. The event went without a hitch and my guests loved the entertainment, which is all that matters to me.

Sent on 11/27/2016

Anne · Married on 05/25/2018

The DJ on our wedding night did amazing! We did not expect her to play any music during our cocktail hour but when we arrived to our reception venue, we saw the DJ had set something up for our guests during this time. I, unfortunately, cannot remember our DJ's name but she did great job despite a few hurdles. We provided her with a timeline and music choices for certain times during the reception. Also, for some reason, the connection in the music got cut off for a short time but she was handled it perfectly well and got the music going right away. Our party did end sooner than expected. Only because most of our families and guests cannot handle partying past a certain time. Overall, I would recommend Elite Pro Events to any bride. It was perfect for our needs and did not have to shell out the big bucks. Well worth the price and will fit one's budget for sure!

Sent on 06/11/2018

Paula · Married on 07/16/2016

Last summer I hired Elite Pro Events for our wedding in Wicker Park. The DJ named Rich called me several times until he could reach me just to get all the tiny details figured out about our music. He was funny yet professional and seemed to really care about our big day to be a success. We didn't know much about playlists and he walked us thru this process so we could expect some special songs for special memories to happen for our candlelight ceremony and our procession song choices. He also had plenty of wireless mics cause there we many speeches so that help move things along great too! But most of all the he got everyone involved; we were all exhausted form dancing so hard! He was so energetic and danced the line dances with us while DJing! He was a blast! It was so wonderful to see all into the party the young and the old we had such a great night. I would definitely refer DJ Rich and this agency. The manager David was very good at making sure things went well too! Awesome group!!!!

Sent on 04/13/2017

Anthony · Married on 08/06/2016

My wife and I used HITCHED for our wedding, and it was absolutely phenomenal. Their repertoire was a perfect; a mix of old school classics and modern hits. They kept our friends and family dancing, even my curmudgeon uncle danced to Billie Jean!

Sent on 11/02/2016

Danna · Married on 05/26/2019

3.4
      3.0
      2.0

It was alright not everything I wanted

My Dj really didn’t play my songs completely she would change them and continue a different volume. She had the
    Music playing low and I had to tell her to raise the music. And she left her station unattended and when people had to do speeches it took a few seconds to wait to her. I’m pretty sure that she was given a list with the cutting cake song and during our cutting cake time it was completely quiet no song no nothing just silence it was an awkward atmosphere I hope that moment was better. I don’t say don’t hire them but be specific and firm with them in what you expect.

Sent on 06/08/2019

Elite Pro Events's reply:

Danna

I am sorry you felt this way about Elite Pro Services. We asked how many guest would be at your event & you said only 100 when indeed there was well over 250. I recommend an upgraded system which you refused. Our Basic package is not capable of handling that big of an event. We discussed this.
  • Rosy

Rosy · Married on 06/14/2019

Not professional

He showed up at our wedding super late, he didn’t have time to set up everything, and we didn’t have not lights on dance floor all night as we supposed, he offer a list of must play list and he only played the half of those songs, we have to give him instructions over and over when we explain it everything in advance with an email and paper print with everything there step by step, his excuse for don’t have lights on dance floor was the power plugs weren’t working ( we test them all after wedding, everything was perfect, we proof it with a video to him and he still denied to be responsible, he could fixed with a extension, the true is he was so late that he didn’t have time to set up the lights!) he offered us a photobooth service which stop working for one hour, and after the wedding he just send me an email of pictures, not prints as we supposed to have on our scrapbook (he refused to return one hour service of photobooth), the band played well, but David Kolbasky owner and Dj of this company was not responsible, I planned my wedding for months to have this service so disappointed, I don’t recommend him, and I just hope others couples don’t have this bad experience.

Sent on 06/18/2019