Elite Pro DJ Reviews

350 | Saint Louis, MO

350 Reviews for Elite Pro DJ

Kristin · Married on 07/19/2014

We highly recommend Michelle! Professional but friendly.

Sent on 08/07/2014

Carrie · Married on 07/12/2014

We are so happy that we picked Elite Pro DJ for our wedding. We loved being able to put in requests on their online software (and the two songs that weren't in their database, we were able to provide on CD). Tom was our DJ, and he was fantastic. In addition to playing awesome music that kept people dancing all night long, he was professional and courteous. On top of all that, the price was very reasonable. We would definitely recommend Elite Pro DJ to other St Louis couples

Sent on 08/01/2014

Nancy · Married on 07/05/2014

DJ Steve was awesome! He played all of the music we requested and also played other music to get more people out on the dance floor. Several guests mentioned he was the best DJ they have seen at a wedding.

Sent on 07/25/2014

Elite DJ Pro was more than fantastic for our wedding. Before the wedding day, they were very easy to contact and answered any questions I had. Their online forms were easy to fill out. We loved that they were online because if we are on the go and thought of a song, we could easily log in and add to to our playlist. On the wedding day, our DJ Brandon was extremely helpful. He walked us through the evening and made everything look easy and fun. When our guests requested cheesy or unusual songs, Brandon always checked with the groom or I if the song was okay to play. Overall, it was a great experience working in Elite DJ Pro.

Sent on 07/26/2014

Shelly · Married on 06/21/2014

We had Brandon for our DJ at our wedding reception. He was very professional and kept the party going until midnight. I had a general idea of the timeline of the reception and he took care of the rest. I didn't have to worry about a thing. I would definitely recommend Elite Pro DJ for your wedding. Their event planner on their website also music selection for the evenings events much easier and clear cut. Excellent service.

Sent on 08/13/2014

Great company to work with! Booking process was quick and easy, but still thorough with the proper expectations set. When our event date got closer we got a call from the DJ that would be at our wedding reception and we discussed what we were looking for and she 100% delivered.

Sent on 07/14/2014

Lisa · Married on 06/14/2014

I was very pleased and impressed with Elite Pro DJ. We decided to go with them for our wedding reception and could not be happier that we did. We were able to provide information and details through their website which enabled them to hand select a DJ that would best suit my reception, We were even able to submit a playlist of must play songs and do not play songs. DJ Tom called us a week before the wedding to confirm details and set up a timeline for the evening. DJ Tom was very professional and organized the night of the reception. I appreciated how he checked in with us before any of the big moments to make sure the timeline was running the way we wanted. DJ Tom did a great job of sticking to the playlist and adding some songs he knew the crowd would like.

Sent on 07/16/2014

Marco · Married on 06/14/2014

We found Elite Pro DJ through a wedding wire search and they were awesome. The communication before the event was seamless and timely, the price was actually below our budget, and the DJ that did our reception was better than we could have ever expected. We had a couple of unusual requests for our reception, and our DJ handled them perfectly. Perhaps the most unusual request we made was to have fight song from our alma mater be played for the wedding party's entrance. Our DJ bought the track and had it all ready to go. Additionally, our DJ was at the venue well ahead of time to get set up a little early and he was able to sit down with us between the ceremony and reception to make sure he pronounced everyone's name correctly and handled every single facet of our reception perfectly. We could not have been more pleased and I highly recommend Elite Pro DJ and Everett for your event!

Sent on 07/17/2014

Megan · Married on 06/13/2014

Our venue recommend Elite Pro DJ. They are affordable and very responsive. DJ Scott called me a couple days before the wedding to discuss details and more importantly provide advice on our timeline. I was shooting in the dark when I created the timeline and I appreciate him taking time to provide advice on what works best, keeps the party lively and guests happy. I knew after our conversation that we were going to have a great DJ. And we did. We left it up to him to play songs that the crowd would like. He made all the announcements and kept the party going without being annoying.

Sent on 09/03/2014

Alexander · Married on 06/07/2014

Elite Pro DJ was phenomenal! We recruited their services for our wedding reception on June 7th, and DJ Tom was the best host we could've asked for. We had an easy line of communication with him in the run up to the wedding day itself to go over the style of reception, how proactive his engagement with the crowd was, styling of lights, and so on. On the day of the wedding, he came and greeted both the bride and myself (groom) to go over schedules, how he was going to announce the evening, timeframes for speech announcements, and everything; he was a very accommodating (and assuring) gentleman who ensured we simply had one less thing to worry about.

Inputs on their website regarding song choices (and styles) over dinner and for the dancing part of the evening was very easy. We gave about an hour's worth of suggestions and asked Tom to improvise the remainder of the evening, which he did more than admirably.

That said, man, that dance floor was crowded. It was primarily 1950s and 1960s-era music (swing, our choice), but he was able to play to the crowd. I had multiple people come up and ask for Tom's card that night (and a dozen or so after the fact), so I know Tom (and Elite Pro DJ) are now thoroughly vetted in my Italian family.

My wife and I cannot provide high enough accolades for Tom. Many thanks also go out to John (owner) for engaging with us promptly for booking, payment, and overall communication running up to the event. Elite Pro DJ was easily the vendor my wife and I had no concerns over when it came to the big day, and they certainly came through with flying colors. Thanks again Tom and John!

Sent on 06/26/2014

Suzanne · Married on 06/07/2014

Steve was absolutely great. He followed our every request, was polite and really got the entire room engaged in the dancing. We cannot recommend him enought

Sent on 07/07/2014

Anne · Married on 06/07/2014

We are so happy we chose Elite Pro DJ for our reception. They were great to work with from the very beginning and all the way through the wedding. Several of our guests said Kevin was the best DJ they ever had at a wedding! We had a wide range of ages at our reception and everyone had a great time!

Sent on 07/16/2014

DJ Josh did a great job! He really knew how to get people on the dance floor and keep them there. He really helped coordinate the timing of the reception as well, both before the wedding and the day of, which really put me at ease. He also checked in with me several times during the reception to make sure things were going the way I wanted. I would definitely recommend Elite Pro DJ!

Sent on 06/20/2014

Kaci · Married on 05/24/2014

Definitely a 5 out of 5!

I went back and forth about whether to have a DJ or a band at our wedding, and ultimately to keep costs down and set-up to a minimum we opted to use Elite Pro DJ. From the very first inquiry, the professionalism and care with which we were treated was outstanding. Planning a wedding is a lot of work, so we ended up not having very much time to dedicate to choosing our playlist. We gave Michelle (our DJ) a few key pointers, and it was like she read our minds! The music was perfect throughout the whole evening, and she kept us on schedule without being overbearing. We had to delay the ceremony due to some late arrivals, which meant the whole evening was off by about 20 minutes. She helped us keep everything running smoothly, and the dance floor was absolutely packed until the last possible minute. I whole-heartedly recommend this company and Michelle!

Sent on 06/19/2014

John, the owner of the company was so easy to work with and very efficient in his responses. Matt, our DJ, was amazing. He was very professional, friendly, and made every attempt to give my husband and I exactly what we asked him for. He over-delivered and we are so glad we chose Elite Pro DJ. What an excellent value!

Sent on 07/04/2014

We had such a great experience with Elite Pro DJ! They were prompt in their responses to our calls and emails from the beginning, and their online wedding planner was a big help. They also provided a great deal for our event package because we had a daytime reception. Mark, our DJ, was awesome! He played the music that we selected, as well as songs that he chose to go with the energy of the crowd. Our guests had so much fun and danced the entire time! We continue to receive compliments about the music at our reception, and would highly recommend this company to others!

Sent on 05/30/2014

Elite DJ was wonderful. John was very helpful and answered all my emails right away. I never had to wait for an response. Michelle was our DJ and she was just as great. We asked her to arrive early for logistic reasons and she had no problem doing so. She found wedding party members when needed and even helped bustle my dress :) I would highly recommend Elite DJ and ask for Michelle.

Sent on 05/29/2014

Patricia · Married on 02/15/2014

From the first contact I knew that this was the DJ service we should use. They are professional and organized. Their website has a link to a database that you set up for yourself to request exactly how you want you evening to go. From the song request list to the names of the wedding party, it is all on there, so there are no mistakes. Josh communicated with us before the event and throughout the event. Josh knew that we may have some last minute changes and he was ready and willing to handle it. He made a perfect evening for the bride and groom and all of the guests.

Sent on 02/20/2014

Sarah · Married on 01/04/2014

Scott was the DJ provided to our event. He was "the man" in the words of my husband. He was on time, dressed well, and played perfectly to our crowd. We had almost every person on the dance floor for the majority of our dance time, which was important to me. His announcements were just enough and he took extra time to make sure guests on our second level could hear all toasts and music (a worry of mine due to our large guest list).

John was very informative and answered all of my emails immediately. I would highly recommend this group for your wedding. We were beyond pleased! Thank you John and Scott!

Sent on 01/05/2014
  • User3819958 · 2+ years ago

quality from the get-go, quick response, great catalog of music, DJ Kevin was consummate professional. Recommend without hesitation.

Sent on 01/15/2014

Jennifer · Married on 12/28/2013

Elite Pro DJ and specifically our DJ, Josh, were fantastic! We used the DJ for the wedding as well as the reception. Josh really paid attention to the crowd to get everyone up and dancing. We wanted some very particular music played throughout the wedding and reception, Josh worked with us to lay out the itinerary.

Sent on 03/19/2014

Melissa · Married on 12/21/2013

Our DJ, Mark, was excellent. He played all our requests, and sort of changed the genre of what he was playing based on all the guest requests (lots of requests for 90's music). Very polite, and kept us on track all evening. Couldn't have asked for anything better. Absolutely would recommend to another bride.

Sent on 01/16/2014

Wonderful working with them! My emails were responded to almost immediately, and everyone was so helpful. My dj was great, he was so nice and professional, and kept everyone dancing all night. Planning a wedding is stressful enough, and they're online event planner made everything so easy, I was able to plan everything from the comfort of my couch!

Sent on 01/20/2014

Rosey · Married on 11/09/2013

Matt and John were great to work with. Very professional. Elite pro dj was reasonably priced and very easy to work with. Highly recommended :)

Sent on 12/04/2013

Amy · Married on 10/26/2013

Michelle was awesome. She kept the night moving along, listened to all of our requests and talked to me multiple times to make sure everything was going along well and to see what was next! Also, they contacted me right before the wedding and worked very well with my schedule (since I'm out of state in a different time zone). I would definitely use them again.

Sent on 11/02/2013