Elite Pro DJ Reviews

350 | Saint Louis, MO

350 Reviews for Elite Pro DJ

Emily · Married on 06/20/2015

John and his crew was wonderful from the very beginning! They were sure to respond to emails promptly and called about a week before the event to ensure pronunciation and the order of events for our reception. At the event itself, Brandon did a wonderful job not only getting the crowd onto the dance floor, but also masterfully MC'ing the night and coordinating introductions and special announcements. He did a great job of fielding requests from the guests but also adhering to our general plan that we articulated beforehand. Everything went very smoothly all night and we would choose Elite Pro again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 08/24/2015

Rachel · Married on 05/23/2015

I was very worried about finding a good dj. Luckily I got Brandon who was the perfect combination of fun and lively without being in-your-face. He was amazingly attentive to myself and Corey the whole time. He even served us cake and helped me carry my plate of food to my seat. He played all our requested songs and was very enjoyable to be around all night. I highly recommend him and elite pro dj if you are looking to just simply enjoy your reception without having to tell your dj every little thing. He called the week of the wedding to go over ever detail and even the pronounciation of all the names in our wedding party. It really put my mind at ease and I'm so glad I made the dj choice I did!

Sent on 06/12/2015

Elite Pro DJ did an OUTSTANDING job for our wedding. They did an excellent job with playing all our requests and did an excellent job getting all the special events done (first danc etc) in a timely manner. Our DJ Brandon went above and beyond in helping us make sure that everyone had fun and played any requests we had that night. He was so helpful with everything!! We keep getting so many compliments on how much fun everyone had dancing the night away! They were very easy to get a hold of for last minute questions or changes and the event planner online for the wedding was very use to use. We would not be happier with Brandon and Elite services. We would recommend them for any occasion. Thanks so much again!

Sent on 05/14/2015

Our DJ was Jimmy. He was excellent! He went above and beyond and exceeded our expectations. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 05/28/2015

Mallory · Married on 04/11/2015

Elite Pro DJ and our DJ Matt were wonderful!!! He played all of the songs we wanted and he made sure people were on the dance floor all night long!

Sent on 04/30/2015

If we were to do it all over again, we’d absolutely choose Elite Pro DJ again. They were great about following up to make sure everything was in order initially and the week leading up to the wedding. Michelle was a wonderful DJ, mixing songs we requested with songs our guests requested and songs she knew would keep our friends and family dancing! She made sure all 140 of us had fun. The price was a major bonus in getting such good quality of sound, service and music. You may think, you have to pay more to get a great DJ for your event, but that’s not the case. These guys do it all really well at an incredible price. Thank you Elite Pro DJ!

Sent on 05/05/2015

Amanda · Married on 03/17/2015

I booked Elite Pro DJ based on online reviews, price, and quality of sound equipment used. About 2 weeks before my wedding I filled out the provided forms which allowed me to give the DJ all the information needed about annoucements, special dances, etc. and also provide the DJ with a must play an do not play list. About 1 week before my wedding, I was contacted by my DJ, Matt, and I immediately liked him. He was young and outgoing and seemed to be a good fit for our style. He did a great job at our wedding. He pronounced everyone's complicated last names correctly, and nailed the exact moment of a song we were wanting our names to be announced. He played the right music to keep the dance floor full all night long. We were happy with our choice of Elite Pro DJ.

Sent on 05/20/2015

tina · Married on 03/14/2015

Matt with Pro Dj was huge hit at our reception. He did a fabulous job. John coordinated everything and Matt or Dj did an awesome job making sure everyone had the best time. We can never Thank You enough. I highly recommend this co to anyone who is having any kind of party. Thank you both (John and Matt) again for all that you did!!!

Sent on 03/17/2015

Morgan · Married on 03/14/2015

Our DJ, Michelle, and everyone at Elite Pro DJ are EXCELLENT to work with. They are very responsive and attentive to your event needs. We loved being able to create a playlist online prior to our wedding reception. Michelle called us personally the week before our wedding to confirm the schedule for the day, making sure she had the correct music and the correct pronunciation of everyone's names. She checked on us several times during the reception to see if we had any requests. Michelle was amazing to work with and we can't thank her and Elite Pro DJ enough for providing us with the best music and service we could ask for! Thank you!

Sent on 04/02/2015

Rachel · Married on 03/07/2015

We planned our wedding in just under 5 months. Most of the vendors we went with were based on a "gut" feeling and that definitely applies to Elite Pro DJ. We met and spoke with numerous entertainment vendors and they were all pushy. My first time speaking with John was so easy! He never called unless I asked him to, responded to my emails promptly, and he was just nice! Definitely someone we wanted to give our money to! They were absolutely affordable, especially compared to other entertainment companies. Our DJ Steve was great, all the guests loved him! Steve did an awesome job getting everyone to dance and have a good time! We had so many people ask us who we went through and I recommend Elite Pro DJ very highly! We were so pleased with our experience and if we had to do it again, we'd choose Elite Pro DJ again 100%. Give them a chance to "wow" you too!

Sent on 04/03/2015

Lisa · Married on 02/21/2015

We contracted Elite sight unseen because they were offered by the Venue. We couldn't have been more pleased. Easy to work with and extremely professional. Had the dance floor covered all night during our wedding. Happy, happy customers!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Katie · Married on 12/06/2014

Matt was our DJ and did a great job! He kept people on the dance floor but was also very professional. He played all the songs we requested with some other good ones thrown in. Elite Pro DJ was a great company to work with and was always quick to respond to any emails or questions I had. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 12/23/2014

Erik · Married on 11/22/2014

Elite Pro DJ was great and Matt did an awesome job at our wedding reception! He was very accommodating and played as many of our requests as possible. He kept everyone moving the whole night! They even offered a list you can fill out at home with songs that you wanted to definitely have played, as well as those on your do not play list.

Sent on 12/30/2014

We couldn't have been happier with our DJ from Elite Pro DJ! He called us before the event, got a sense of what we were looking for, showed up early to set up, and looked very professional in his tux. We spent time picking out songs to play, but also gave the DJ the go-ahead to also play songs as he read the crowd. So glad we did this!! The DJ kept the party going, and did it in a totally professional manner - he read the crowd, but also kept the tone of the overall reception. We knew he was there, but he kept under the radar, which is what we wanted. Thanks so much to Elite Pro DJ!!

Sent on 01/23/2015

Molly · Married on 11/01/2014

The DJ was great. He called a couple nights before hand to make sure everything was set up and that he could pronounce names. He kept the night rolling and spaced everything evenly so that people could enjoy dinner, dancing and the fun activities. He played fun requests and was very friendly to everyone. We loved using this company!

Sent on 11/05/2014

This is a fantastic service! Prompt responses, on top of everything all night long, exceeding expectations across the board! DJ Matt was perfect! He was organized, professional, yet still very personable.

Sent on 10/26/2014

Carra · Married on 10/18/2014

Elite DJ Pro was great and easy to work with from the start. Planning the music for our reception was easy and we were able to do it all online. Brandon, our DJ, was great and kept the party going. He kept checking in with me to make sure I was ready for the next part of the program, whether it was our first dance or the bouquet toss. I would definitely recommend Elite DJ Pro for a professional and rememberable experience.

Sent on 11/03/2014

Our DJ (Steve) from Elite Pro DJ was great! He did an awesome job with music selection and timing. He did the music for both our Ceremony and Reception.

Sent on 11/27/2014

Danielle · Married on 09/26/2014

My experience with Elite Pro DJ was great! From the first day I contacted them down to the wedding day their responsiveness and professionalism was fantastic and was exactly what I wanted in a DJ service. I had plenty of questions for them throughout the process and always got a response if not that same day then first thing the next morning! They are highly organized with their online forms and request lists which makes the process so easy! Our DJ, Matt, was outstanding too! He did everything flawlessly and played a variety of music that had a lot of us dancing throughout the night! My plan was to not have him play music during the cocktail hour because I thought he would need to relocated to a different area during that time. Turns out, he didn't end up having to move so he came up to me and asked if it was okay to play some music for our guests at the cocktail hour and I was very pleasantly surprised! The fact that he was on board for a few last minute changes was awesome! The guests at our wedding loved him as well! The DJ can make or break your reception and Matt did not disappoint! My recommendation to anyone for any DJ service will always be Elite Pro DJ. Hands down, one of the best companies I have ever worked with!!

Sent on 10/17/2014

Ann · Married on 09/26/2014

Mark was a wonderful DJ for our wedding ceremony and reception! The wedding music and timing was perfect, leading to an absolutely unforgettable day. He was great about making sure that the music flowed with how the crowd was acting while still making sure that our "must play" songs got their time. We've gotten many comments since then about how great our music was. Thanks, Mark, for making our day incredible!

Sent on 10/28/2014

Gary · Married on 09/06/2014

Elite Pro DJ was easy to work with, the on-line planner was great, and tons of songs from which to choose. Matt the DJ did a great job during the reception and kept things going.
    GREAT JOB - HIGHLY RECOMMEND!!

Sent on 10/09/2014

The DJ was great and played what was appropriate for the audience. He did a wonderful job running the reception smoothly. I would definitely hire them for another event.

Sent on 08/31/2014

Elite Pro DJ was an amazing company in making our wedding day extra special. Our DJ Michelle went out of her way prior to our weeding to ensure she had all the information correct and was able to make the day of our event as stress free as possible. She was also very flexible to the last minute changes that we had to make. My husband and I both agree that we couldn't have asked for a better DJ service and DJ assisting in making some extra wonderful memories that will last a life time.

Sent on 09/26/2014

I would highly recommend Elite Pro DJ's services. They were always easy to get ahold of, reasonably priced, and were very easy to work with. DJ Steve did a fantastic job as the dj for our wedding. He arrived in plenty of time to get set up and made the evening go smoothly. We asked for a low key dj that would play the music to keep everyone happy (we left all music options to him). People were dancing the whole night and we received numerous compliments on the dj service.

Sent on 11/09/2014

Bridget · Married on 08/23/2014

Elite Pro DJ was fantastic! I'm so glad we decided to go with them for our wedding reception. They were extremely easy to work with from beginning to end, not to mention very professional. Michelle was great and kept our dance floor packed all night long. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 10/17/2014