Elite Pro DJ Reviews

350 | Saint Louis, MO

350 Reviews for Elite Pro DJ

• Sam

Sam · Married on 03/24/2018

Our DJ Michael was phenomenal! He was dressed so professionally and was extremely attentive, even in the days leading up to the wedding. He dealt with my many of my changes throughout the night and was so good about reminding us about important events (eg. cake cutting, garter toss, etc.). He was extremely professional through the whole night! He really knew how to read the crowd and played amazing music that got everyone up and dancing. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for an amazing and totally professional DJ experience!

Sent on 04/09/2018

Jeanette · Married on 01/20/2018

Jon was our DJ for our wedding and he was fantastic! He played the songs we requested, as well as a good mix of his own and from the guests. One of our guests asked to sing, and he checked with me first, which I thought was great. He was very professional and kept the night on track and upbeat. I would definitely hire Elite again.

Sent on 02/05/2018

Emily · Married on 11/11/2017

I really cannot stop raving about Elite Pro DJ, John, and the DJ from my reception, Michael. My wedding was in November of 2017, and they could not have been more helpful in streamlining the process. The email and phone communication is AMAZING, and their website makes it so easy to pick out the music for every single moment (plus, you can go back and make changes!). Michael kept everyone out on our dancefloor and moving, and the pace of our reception was perfect. I found out quickly how difficult wedding planning can be, but Elite Pro DJ made this portion a breeze. I can't say enough good things!

Sent on 11/30/2017

Shane · Married on 10/28/2017

DJ Michelle was so attentive and kept the party going. She directed the night without any hiccups. There were always a crowd on the dance floor. Really impressed with her! Great experience all around.

Sent on 12/06/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/21/2017

Elite Pro DJ was excellent from start to finish! John, the manager, was extremely responsive and answered all my emails/questions immediately. We had Matt as our DJ and he was absolutely wonderful! He was prompt, friendly, and extremely helpful. When our officiant was late, Matt offered to contact her. Matt made sure everything went smoothly. Our guests loved him! We received several comments on how awesome our DJ was!

Sent on 12/03/2017

Jessica · Married on 10/21/2017

DJ Michelle was excellent from start to finish! She was super responsive to our requests for our wedding. The website is very helpful and the service is amazing. Thank you for helping make our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 12/09/2017

Kylee · Married on 10/14/2017

I used ElitePro DJ for my wedding in October of this year. I had John as my DJ, and I cannot say enough good things about him and their services. John was super friendly and easy to talk to, and made all the music run smoothly the day of. My husband and I decided to let John choose all the music during the reception, as well as take requests from guests. EVERYONE was dancing and having a good time, we didn’t even do the dollar dance or the shoe game my husband and I planned to do because we didn’t want to stop dancing with everyone. I would recommend ElitePro DJ to anyone looking for a DJ for a wedding or any other event. Ask for John, too! You won’t be disappointed!!

Sent on 11/04/2017

Megan · Married on 10/07/2017

I am SO happy with my decision to book Elite Pro DJ for our wedding! Michelle was our DJ for both our ceremony and reception, and she did such an amazing job. She helped keep our event on schedule, announcing everything at the right times and following my timeline perfectly. She pronounced everyone's names correctly and did an awesome job of incorporating as many of our requests as possible. The dance floor was packed all night, which was all I really wanted! I especially loved the extended 90's set list toward the end of the night -- she did a great job reading the vibe of my guests and my friends were all loving the music! I couldn't imagine the night having gone any better than it did! John was also wonderful to work with and always replied to my emails very promptly. Thank you Michelle and Elite Pro DJ for your help in making our wedding such a memorable day!!

Sent on 10/27/2017

Lou · Married on 09/30/2017

Elite Pro was great to work with. The owner, John was very informative and professional to work with. Our DJ, Michael was extremely fun and engaging. He got the crowd moving and played all the songs we requested plus more. We truly enjoyed our experience with Elite Pro and would highly recommend.

Sent on 11/09/2017

Elle · Married on 09/23/2017

They did a great job! From the very time contacting them all the way through the wedding they were the most responsive vendor I worked with (often replying within 20 minutes) which made my life so much easier. The week of the wedding I got a call from the DJ that would be there that day and we went over every single detail which gave me so much piece of mind and he got everything correct and did it all perfectly on the wedding day (we had lots of details since he did all of the sound for the ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception). I though they were a good value for the price and would definitely suggest them!

Sent on 10/28/2017

Codi · Married on 09/22/2017

We have a wonderful experience with Elite Pro DJ! Our DJ John was the best!!

Sent on 10/11/2017

Kelsey · Married on 09/16/2017

We were extremely happy with Elite Pro DJ! DJ John did a great job, and I would recommend him to anyone! Everything was perfectly professional and John did fantastic with announcements (he had several foreign names to conquer, and he did wonderful)! Elite Pro is extremely flexible, allowing us to provide some international songs that aren't played in the US. He had our guests on the dance floor the entire night, and we really didn't provide many song recommendations for him to work with. Completely satisfied with our DJ Service!!

Sent on 10/20/2017

Danielle · Married on 09/16/2017

Elite Pro DJ was phenomenal! They were super flexible and easy to work with. We had Michelle as our DJ and she did a great job of keeping things moving and keeping the dance floor full. We couldn't have been happier with the whole planning process with Elite pro and how accommodating they were.

Sent on 10/31/2017

Meg · Married on 07/01/2017

Elite Pro DJ is incredibly professional and so easy to work with. Michelle, our DJ, is so talented and really listened to what we wanted for our wedding. Her input was so helpful and she really went out of her way to connect with me before the wedding to make sure everything was exactly as I wanted. She honestly helped make our wedding the best day of our life. I highly recommend Elite Pro and Michelle!!!!

Sent on 07/21/2017

Janeé · Married on 05/19/2017

Elite Pro Dj was incredible to work with. Matt was our DJ and he was absolutely AMAZING!!!! He truly made the night! He made sure the dance floor was always packed and that all of the guests (including myself and my husband) were having a great time! He was so fun, professional and easy to work with. THANK YOU!!!!!

Sent on 06/29/2017

Kathi · Married on 03/17/2017

My daughter went to a wedding where Elite Pro DJ was used and recommended them to me. I was not disappointed when I choose ElitePro. 'Jimmie' was professional, kept us on schedule, played all our requests and queued us in ahead of time when one of our special requests was coming up so we didn't miss it. John was very responsive when I had questions filling out the Event Planner and Music Request. I would definitely recommend ElitePro DJ.

Sent on 04/10/2017

Stephanie · Married on 12/17/2016

Elite Pro was extremely quick in responding to emails. They have a great online resource for helping you plan and organize your reception, and it's easy to use. While planning, "DJ Kevin" was wonderful to work with, he had excellent suggestions and was a true professional. The day of everything went to plan and Kevin kept the party going all night. Couldn't be happier!

Sent on 01/19/2017

Gina · Married on 12/17/2016

Elite Pro DJ did an amazing job at our wedding! Our DJ (Matt) was upbeat and very nice! He played all the songs we wanted plus what our guests wanted to hear. Their website is so easy to navigate and it allows you to pick out your entire playlist for the night. They also have an event planner that allows you to tell the DJ everyone's names and their roles in your wedding. They have several different packages to choose from on their website and if your wedding is in the off-peak season prices are even lower which was a plus for me since my wedding was in December. Working with Elite Pro DJ was so easy and convenient. Any questions or concerns I had they were there to help in anyway possible. I would definitely recommend Elite Pro DJ.

Sent on 02/23/2017

Rachel · Married on 10/29/2016

Elite Pro DJ was recommended to me by a friend. I am SO happy we listened to her! John helped in setting up exactly what we wanted for our big day. He was quick in his response, friendly, and professional. Matt was our DJ, he was amazing! He contacted us prior to our wedding to make sure he had everything lined up exactly the way we wanted for our wedding. On the day of the wedding he came early to make sure he was set up with more than enough time before we started the wedding. Matt did a great job keeping the guests entertained throughout the entire night. He even communicated throughout the night with me and my husband to make sure it was going exactly how we were wanting. I would highly recommend Elite Pro DJ to anyone getting married, they are amazing!!

Sent on 01/11/2017

Megan · Married on 10/21/2016

I would definitely recommend Elite Pro Dj. They were quick with responses as well as very professional and accommodating! They were our Dj for our wedding Oct. of 2016. We had lots of compliments on our Dj Matt. He was very prompt and organized throughout our reception. May I also add many guest thought he was well dressed and good looking!!

Sent on 11/21/2016

Marilee · Married on 10/15/2016

I went with Elite Pro DJ solely because of reviews I read online - I was amazed (and slightly skeptical) that every review I read was no less than 5 stars. Having gone with them for our wedding reception, I now know why they have such glowing reviews. Everything went incredibly smoothly, from contacting them as a prospective client to executing on the big day. John responds immediately to emails and provides any information that you need - he's very transparent and doesn't try to trick you or hide any costs. Their website is amazing for type-A planners like myself - they have forms where you can provide as much or as little information as you'd like about your music and DJ preferences, along with the order of events for the day.

A few weeks before the wedding, Brandon, my assigned DJ, called me to check in and double check every detail - including pronunciation of every name in my wedding party. He was always available via phone if I thought of any additional questions - which I did! Because of his preparation and attention to detail, everything went incredibly smoothly! The music flowed well (and wasn't too loud), he got people dancing, he worked off our request list, and he was the perfect mix of outgoing but not overbearing. He checked in numerous times throughout the night to make sure all of our needs were met. The thing I loved most about Brandon was his sincerity - he paid attention to the toasts that were made, and remembered small details and incorporated them whenever he spoke to us or to the crowd. We received so many compliments on our DJ - all of which are so well-deserved.

Sent on 11/15/2016

Megan · Married on 09/24/2016

Elite Pro DJ was outstanding! From coordinating the event with John, to having Andy as our DJ, we were blown away by their professionalism, enthusiasm, and just how easy the entire planning process was. They were by far one of the easiest companies I worked with throughout our wedding planning process. We filled out an event planning form, which Andy went through with me a few days prior to the reception (via phone call, which I completely loved. One less place I had to be!) Andy showed up almost 3 hours prior to the reception to set up his equipment. Throughout my reception, my guests continuously came up to me and my husband to compliment how great of a DJ Andy was. Three weeks after our wedding, not only are my husband and I still talking about how amazing our reception was because of Andy, but my friends and family are too! I am a "researcher" in terms of how I planned our wedding and reception and I looked at A LOT of companies. This was by far my best decision my husband and I made when it came to vendors. I have nothing negative to say about the company. I do believe that if you choose to go with Elite Pro DJ, you will be very satisfied with your decision and you and your guests will have an amazing time at your reception! They definitely helped make our wedding reception memorable!

Sent on 10/15/2016
  • Kristyn

Kristyn · Married on 09/24/2016

Elite Pro DJ was absolutely fantastic to work with, from the initial phone call "interview" through the end of the reception. DJ "Brandon" was phenomenal and went above and beyond the regular duties of a DJ to help make our day as perfect as possible. He was prompt, professional, looked great in his tux, and kept the party going full swing all night. He offered to bring my husband and I drinks while we waited to be introduced to the reception, offered to carry my plate of food to my seat so I didn't spill any on my dress, and was just so friendly and attentive. I couldn't be more thrilled with our experience!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Katie · Married on 09/17/2016

I would absolutely recommend Elite Pro DJ, specifically Michelle! She was the DJ at our wedding in September 2016, and she was so great. She was very flexible and accommodating, and she was SUPER easy to work with! She also NAILED the set list. My husband and I wanted a mix of everything to please the crowd, which included some college kids, a ton of people in their high 20s, and a lot of parents in their 50s and 60s. Everyone loved the music, and the dance floor was packed all night.... literally, all night. Not only did Michelle play great music all night, but she was great on the mic announcing several events throughout the night such as the garter toss, the first dance, the introduction of the bridal party, etc. Overall, I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Pro DJ, and ask for Michelle if possible! You wont have to worry about anything if you book Elite Pro DJ. We were very pleased with the value of the service we received.

Sent on 10/18/2016

Em · Married on 09/04/2016

Elite pro DJ was great to work with. Pricing was reasonable. John was very responsive to all of our questions and helped to arrange an early consult with our DJ per our request. We really appreciated this. Jimmy was our DJ, and he was wonderful! He knew what he was doing and made the night run very smoothly. We had so much fun and so did our guests. Thanks, Jimmy! You rock. -Emily and Eric

Sent on 09/27/2016