Elite Image Limousines Reviews

30 | El Cajon, CA

30 Reviews for Elite Image Limousines

Adrian · Married on 03/31/2012

These guys know all about being romantic and professional. Jon was awsome. He pulled up to the hotel in a Chrysler 300 that was just amazing. My wife was completely surprised and had no Idea that Jon and I were working on something special and romantic. He took us to a amazing spot in La Jolla where he provided us with a small blanket that we took down to a nice spot on the rocks that overlooked the entire coast. I would reccommmend these guys to anyone looking for a night on the town, a pick up from or to a wedding or just a nice sunday afternoon cruise up the coast.

Sent on 04/09/2012

A couple of weekends ago I managed a complex hospitality program that we hired Elite Image Limousine for. We chose Elite over two other vendors we secured quotes from and we couldn't have been happier with the results. We needed four vehicles over 5 days with multiple pick-ups per day to shuttle 70+ guests around the city. Jon was amazing to work with in the weeks leading up to the event. He kept up with all the changes and met with me the week of to go over all final details. He assigned us two consistent drivers all week to make it easier, which helped a lot. Darren was fantastic, professional, accommodating and so courteous. Bill was gregarious and over-the-top amazing, bringing all the ladies on our shuttles chocolates on Valentines Day and all of our guests donuts on the final drive to the airport. Darren, Bill, Jose and Moses were all excellent with keeping in touch with me and letting me know when they were 10 minutes out, or on-site. Further all four vehicles were comfortable and in pristine condition. I look forward to the opportunity to work with Elite again.

Sent on 03/05/2016

I did not use Elite Image for a wedding but a Winter Formal for 20 high school teens. I still wanted to post this because Elite did a fabulous job at our event. Jon was very responsive from the start of my inquiry and that continued throughout the planning and implementation of the event. The Hummer limo we rented arrived promptly, was meticulous, the driver was neat, very professional, polite and did as I requested without any issues. I have never written a review but was so pleased that I wanted to inform people that they are a stand out!

Sent on 02/03/2013

Ron · Married on 04/23/2011

3.5

Crazy cool limos with lambo doors! Very professional and on time. A little pricey but worth it. Complimentary champagne would have been appreciated.

Sent on 04/28/2011

Shirley · Married on 06/15/2018

Very responsive with communication, easy to transact with and accommodating even I booked a day prior the BIG DAY. Made sure that I got the white limo that I wanted. The driving service was kinda slow than normal but he arrived on time. The limo was very clean inside and out.

Sent on 07/03/2018