Elite Events Entertainment Reviews

34 Reviews for Elite Events Entertainment

• Ashlyn

Ashlyn Christine Whetsel · Getting married on 10/12/2019

Excellent!

DJ Tahottie did our wedding, and she was fun and played the perfect music all night! I had no problems at all. We told her the style music we liked and she took it and made it perfect.

Sent on 06/06/2019
  • Hannah

Hannah Duncan · Married on 07/20/2019

Smith Wedding July 19’

We had DJ Frosty and he did and amazing job at my wedding! I was nervous about the songs I had planned out for my ceremony because I had it very detailed, but he made my ceremony and after everything I imagined it to be! 10/10 recommend DJ Frosty! Very easygoing nice guy as well.

Sent on 08/16/2019

Lexy Callahan · Married on 05/25/2019

Dj Frosty was great!

On time, professional, knows exactly what to do! Great experience!

Sent on 05/30/2019

Kristin · Married on 05/04/2019

DJ Frosty was very helpful

Had a bad experience with another DJ that left a bad taste in my mouth. My cake lady referred me to DJ Frosty and I'm glad she did. He was very helpful, affordable and worth the price. He even coordinated the wedding and it was apart of the package. His lights and set up was a huge plus. He had the kids and adults up dancing with his selection of music. We didn't even have booze. I highly recommend.

Sent on 08/18/2019

James Morgan · Married on 04/13/2019

Wedding Ceremony and Reception

DJ Frosty was the absolute best. Our big night went off without a hitch. The music and lighting were absolutely wonderful. The guests all absolutely loved the Mirror Photo Booth and having those pictures is a treat.

Sent on 04/14/2019

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your review Mr. Morgan! We love what we do and it shows in reviews like yours. Again thank you for choosing and trusting Elite Events Ent. with your special day, and we look forward to helping you with any other events in the future!

Chassity Moon · Married on 10/27/2018

Awesome DJ!

I was very impressed with the DJ. She was awesome with everything!!

Sent on 10/31/2018

James · Married on 10/14/2018

Best DJ Company Ever!

I have hired DJ's for corporate events before but this was the first one I ever hired for a wedding. I was very nervous because, unlike a corporate event, this time everything had to be perfect. Elite Events was one of the best decisions I made during the wedding planning process because they were so professional and supportive. From our very first meeting to the final hug goodbye we were treated like family. Everyone at the wedding praised DJ Tahottie for her energy and professionalism. DJ Tahottie should change her name to Wonder Woman because she never stopped and neither did the party.
    If you are looking for a professional DJ Company that will treat you like family, listen to and offer suggestions to your plans, and put on an awesome show, then contact Elite Events Entertainment!

Sent on 10/21/2018

Mitchom · Married on 10/13/2018

Our wedding

We loved our DJ! He kept up with our timeline very well and made our reception so fun!!!

Sent on 11/17/2018
  • Mendi

Mendi · Married on 09/29/2018

Highly recommend

My husband and I recently got married this September 2018. My original Dj cancelled on me one month prior to my wedding date. I was truly devastated , I contacted Elite entertainment services and spoke with Weston, Weston was truly professional and understanding with my situation. With such a short notice I was worried I felt all the Dj's would be booked already. Weston happened to be available on my date. We spoke about what my expectations were and he even faced time me and my husband to get to know us better. I truly feel everything happens for a reason and now looking back im glad my original Dj cancelled on me. Weston rocked my wedding beyond words. I would recommend him to everyone looking for a Dj for their special day. He was so much fun, he had my entire wedding party dancing their hearts out. He truly was amazing and made my day the best ever. I highly recommend Weston to anyone.

Sent on 10/18/2018

Mindy · Married on 07/21/2018

My experience with Elite Events and DJ Weston was nothing short of amazing. From the first phone call to the last song, we enjoyed working with Weston and having him a part of our wedding party. Professional, upbeat, efficient, entertaining. We will be recommending Elite Events to all of our family and friends!

Sent on 09/12/2018

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Mindy Thank you for your review! We loved working with you both to bring together exactly what you dreamed of for your big day! Thank you again for trusting Elite with your special moments and memories! Hope to see you in ten years to celebrate your love for each other again!! -DJ Wes

Maggie Brown · Married on 06/16/2018

Friendly, Flexible and Professional! We LOVE Elite Events!

Weston and Justin at Elite Events are the reason you should book with them! Not only were they professional and very knowledgeable about running events, they were friendly and genuinely nice guys! For my wedding they really saved us when we realized the day before that we didn't have a projector for a video montage we wanted played, and they responded so fast and were very understanding and solved our problem! That's what you need in a vendor---problem-solvers!! I can't say enough how much my wedding guests loved the MirrorMe Photobooth and how cool it was having a custom border for the printed photos that was identical to our Wedding Invitation Suite. So again, don't hesitate! Book with them for your next event whether it's a wedding or not. I totally trust Elite Events to make any event special, personalized and a huge hit with your guests. Thanks again Weston and Justin!!!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Hannah · Married on 04/07/2018

Dj frosty did a excellent job at our wedding!! He is reasonable with pricing and right on schedule! Even though it rained the beginning of the day he worked with it and kept the crowd happy!! I would recommend him for any event!

Sent on 09/13/2018

Tonya · Married on 05/20/2017

Love how he helped me by organizing music I gave him and played every song right on key. Will definitely be using him again.

Sent on 09/12/2018

Danielle · Married on 04/24/2016

Doug was the perfect choice to DJ our wedding! His prices are great, he's super easy to talk to and he wants what you want. Me and my husband had a 70s vibe to our wedding so the music was very important, and Doug did great with playing the songs we requested and adding his own that fit perfectly. He has a good eye for feeling out the crowd, as we had a smaller wedding and lots of people weren't around the dance floor at all times, but he knew how to draw them in for some really special and fun moments. He did awesome and I would definitely recommend.

Sent on 05/06/2016

Katrina · Married on 09/25/2015

My husband and I basically fell in love over our sweet dancing skills (haha!) so it was really important that we had an awesome mix of music on our wedding day. From our first consultation, we knew that Doug felt the vibe we wanted to give off at our wedding. My family is Filipino/American, and my husband’s family is Mexican, so we had a wide variety of music that everyone wanted to hear. The DJ website was perfect, and we were able to find almost all the songs on our list. Doug was also very open to doing something unique for my processional song. One of the most important things for me was to walk down the aisle to a song that a good friend played via YouTube. Doug grabbed it from the website, turned it into an mp3, and I had tears of complete joy listening to it as I walked down the aisle. For any other songs that he didn’t have, we were able add them to list, and he downloaded them and played them! It really meant so much to my husband’s family to hear all their favorite traditional Mexican songs. We had a mix of 90’s hip hop, oldies, jazz, latin music, and today’s hits... and I when he played House of Pain - “Jump Around” I thought the whole building was going to collapse because the entire party was on the floor jumping up and down! My husband and I can be pretty goofy too, and we wanted to have a lot of fun during our wedding. Doug completely delivered. He kept the guests entertained (I heard cheering while we were taking pictures!) and he kept the party movin’ and groovin’. The garter toss was EPIC, and that’s putting it lightly… we did the garter gag, and pulled it off without a hitch! Funniest thing all night! Also pulled off a sweet Soul Train and rocked out to “The Final Countdown” at the end of the night, which was one of my favorite parts of the whole wedding. Needless to say, it was the best day ever. We couldn’t have pulled it all off without you, Doug. Thanks so much for rocking out such a fun wedding. So if you’re looking to have an AWESOME wedding

Sent on 10/01/2015

Brittany · Married on 07/11/2015

Doug DJ'd our wedding for us, and honestly the day would not have gone as smoothly as it did without him. He made sure he knew what we wanted before-hand and he helped make our big day stress free! He worked with us before the wedding and walked us through the day step by step, which helped us tremendously in our planning. The setup and dance floor looked amazing. If you need a DJ, you need Doug!

Sent on 08/20/2015

Crystal · Married on 12/31/2014

D.R.E provided excellent service for our big day. Doug was very attentive to our specific needs/wants. We were so impressed with him that we are using him for my daughter's Sweet 16.

Sent on 02/17/2015

Andrew · Married on 10/30/2014

Doug made our wedding even better than it was. He helped us plan and coordinate certain portions and was very flexible with changes we requested. He even had almost everyone up and dancing during the reception. Highly recommended!

Sent on 02/18/2015

Erin · Married on 10/18/2014

Doug was very flexible and willing to help with my complicated requests. He was also a guide to how the reception should flow.

Sent on 10/27/2014

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Erin, thank you so much for your review. I know that we were booked last minute (in terms of wedding planning) and the venue was brand new but overall I think everything was AWESOME! Beautiful day, beautiful wedding, and great wedding. Congratulations again and once again, thank you!

Brenda · Married on 10/04/2014

Doug is great. This was the second wedding he has done for us and we booked the third before he finished this one. As mother of the bride it is a blessing to tell him what we want and then just let him do his job. No worries !!!

Sent on 10/15/2014

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Brenda, Thank you so much for your continued business. It truly means so much to me that you guys have entrusted me with not only one, but now about to be THREE of your weddings. I know a wedding is such a huge deal in people's lives and it means so much to me that you guys would have me a part of them.

Dawn · Married on 09/20/2014

Doug was amazing from consultation all the way through the event. We met in person twice (once at the venue that was at least a 50 mile drive for Doug) to plan the event and also had multiple phone conversations. He did a great job at calming my nerves through the whole process. I would highly recommend Doug for any event, and will definitely use him again if I need a DJ in the future.

Sent on 09/25/2014

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Dawn, Thank you and Willie again so much for having me to be your DJ for your most special day. A wedding is something that truly is one of life's most amazing moments not only between the couple, but their two families as well. And to know that you guys entrusted me, means so much. Thank you!!!!!

Ashley · Married on 09/19/2014

Doug was such a great DJ. Kept all guest involved, very funny and friendly, does exactly what you ask for. He also helps out with other task that is outside of his job title like assist with wedding details.

Sent on 09/24/2014

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your kind words and your trust in me as your DJ! I feel that it is my duty to give the absolute best in every situation, but weddings especially, are where I feel that the trust that is put into us as the entertainment and direction, requires the absolute best, and that is what I strive for. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to do that for you guys!

Alyssa · Married on 08/02/2014

He was very helpful and went over the top to make our day special. His experience helped guide us in conducting our wedding !

Sent on 09/25/2014

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Alyssa, thank you so much for allowing me to take part in your most special day. I am so thankful for clients like you guys that keep me busy and allow me to be a part of their lives even if for the couple of ours we meet beforehand in consuktations and then again on that special day when you say that "I Do's"

Ashley · Married on 05/10/2014

My husband, Derrick, and I have known Doug for many years now and have seen many of his shows, so we were very excited that he was able to be the DJ for our wedding. He did not disappoint!! Doug is professional, punctual, and took care of everything we wanted for our wedding day. We wouldn't have had anyone else DJ our big day and we will continue to request his services for future events - and also continue to recommend him and D.R.E. Promotions to all of our friends and family!

Sent on 10/02/2014

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Ashley, thank you so much for your review. I know that we have known each other for a long time now, and I know Derrick had a DJ in his family that could have been asked and could have been told on how to perform the actual wedding as he does mostly club and performer productions. But to know that you guys asked me means so much. Thank you for your review and your friendship. I know this is a professional website but you guys mean so much to me and to know that you trusted me with your special day truly really honestly means more than you know.

Tracy · event on 04/28/2014

I had a last minute cancellation for a bridal show I was hosting, and I called on Doug based on mutual friends good word. He was there without hesitation and did a great job! In fact, SUCH a good job, he booked a couple on the spot ;)

Sent on 10/21/2014

Elite Events Entertainment's reply:

Tracy, thank you so much! It means a lot to me that you left this review. I have a profound respect for what you and Mark do. I would highly recommend without hesitation or concern about the performance of what you guys do to anyone who is looking for ANY photography of any type. Once again, thank you so much!