Legacy Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Jaime
    Jaime V. Getting married on 07/10/2022

A must use vendor !

Couldn’t be any more appreciative. Billy and his team at legacy events made our special day that much more special. Can’t wait to use them again!
  • Elaf
    Elaf N. Married on 10/31/2021

Wonderful experience

I kno I’m a bit late but, Billy thank you so much for everything you did. I had such a short notice to plan my wedding but you made everything so much easer, I can’t thank you and your team enough you’re the best amazing with everything from church and venue photos everything just looked amazing. 🤩 and thank you so much for the photo booth amazing surprise ♥️♥️♥️
    😻😻😻😻.

Amani E. Married on 10/17/2021

Exceeded my expectation.

Billy is so responsive, I show him a picture of what I like and he gave me the same exact backdrop I asked for. Even though the venue is completely different than the picture I showed him. My bouquet was delivered on time, everything was just smooth. The detail in his centerpieces really added elegance and sophistication to the tables. Billy even helped decorate other areas in the venue that I didn't pay for. I like people that add more than what you ask for and don't ask for the extra charge. For example my cake table, stage area, and seating chart area all decorated with beautiful fresh flowers free of charge. Thank you legacy events for the clean elegant beautiful work on 10/17/21.
  • Jonathan
    Jonathan R. Married on 10/11/2021

Absolutely Amazing

Billy was incredible to work with. He is a professional of the highest degree and really knows his stuff. He gave us really great advice for when choosing flowers and he did it with a smile. Super chill, excellent service.. we couldn’t have asked for anything more!
    Monica M. Married on 10/03/2021

Exceeded my expectations

The legacy events is such an impeccable vendor. They made all of my dreams come true in how I imagined my wedding. I wanted a champagne wall for my bridal shower, billy instantly made one and customized it for me too. My centerpieces and church decorations were insanely gorgeous. I am still getting complimented on my decorations till this day.
  • O
    Oday A. Married on 09/21/2021

Such professionalism such kindness it’s like working with a friend or family member!

Legacy events made my dream fairytale wedding come true! Anything I wanted I got it was so beautiful from centerpieces to the entrance to the stage and the flowers cascading from the cake absolutely stunning!
  • O
    Oday A. Married on 09/21/2021

Dina Married on 09/15/2021

Nothing but amazing

The LegacyEvents team and Billy were absolutely amazing!!!! Our centerpieces and flowers were all so elegant and beautiful. He knew exactly what I wanted and was so super patient. All of our guests were amazed by their amazing work. Please check them out!! You won’t regret it!!! Billy, thank you again!!!! ❤️❤️
  • Reema
    Reema A. Married on 08/25/2021

Our wedding was amazing thanks to Legacy Events!

The legacy events made our wedding so special! We planned our whole reception program with Billy and he executed everything to the point the day of. He provided us with different musicians to play at different times of the wedding. The sparklers and smoke turned out amazing. He was also our DJ and played the songs that we wanted with a variety of music that got the crowd going. He also had balloons and light sticks distributed to all the guests on the dance floor with a guy in a costume (totally worth checking out on their instagram page) and it made our night. The sparklers at the end of the night that he provided were also perfect. I honestly couldn’t recommend the Legacy Events more! For DJ and entertainment I wouldn’t go with anyone else!! We had an amazing time at our wedding and I owe it all to Billy and his team.
    Hadeal K. Married on 08/15/2021

Amazing they go above & Beyond!!!!!

When i first hired legacy events to plan my wedding I honestly wasn’t even sure what I wanted.. I had no idea, I did not even have a vision or even a thought of how i wanted my wedding to be. First day I met Billy I knew I was in good hands.. for someone who did not know what they wanted I sure as hell was being very picky & Bratty! He was so patient with me Billy went above and beyond with every single detail, colors, lights, flowers, photobooth, DJ’ing everything. He did an amazing jobb!!! Literally two nights before the wedding i asked him at 1 am to create a seating chart with every single guests names and table numbers and he had it done overnight!!!! He called me for every little thing he was so dedicated to making sure everything was perfect and it was it was so much more then i expected he did not break a promise he made and he dealt with my attitude and remained patient as crazy as i drove him 😂 thank youu guys thank you for making my wedding an unforgettable night definitely worth every penny!!!!!!
    Sherry S. Married on 08/13/2021

Magical night

It was a magical night, Legacy employees. Bring to the wedding beautiful music decorations flowers they even helped with my wedding cake. The excitement they bought with them was so contagious everyone was happy. Billy and Nadia are the most wonderful people I have ever met they didn’t Treat us as customers they treated us like loved ones. You felt the love they have for their job and respect they have for their customers. Their energy level and their vibes were so calm and loving. They are extraordinary people. Thank you so much !!! Highly recommend will use again for all my events
  • Lena
    Lena R. Married on 08/04/2021

My white wedding

It all started in August of 2020, when no one knew what was going to happen because of covid. But Billy reassured me regardless the wedding will go on. He showed me venues, asked me what I was looking for, it was days of getting ideas and picking a hall. And coming from someone who is very picky. He made it all happen. This August 2021, When I walked into the wedding hall, it was the best of best work. It was beautiful, I cried tears cause all this time he put work In with me it all went well. From my stage to my center pieces. It was the white wedding of my dream.
    Moreover, he arranged with all my photographers, videography, the singer I had at my wedding, photo booth, drummer, seating chart anything I needed or wanted to add he was on it and only gave me the best. It was a moment and journey I will never forget, thank you Legacy Events
  • Maria
    Maria Married on 08/04/2021

Wedding Perfection!

My wedding was about a month ago and it was a dream come true. Legacy Events and their team just made everything look amazing. Started with my bouquet, it was just perfect ! exactly what i wanted. the centerpieces took my breathe away and we got so many compliments from our family and friends. our sweet heart table and decor was just stunning, it was everything i wanted and more! thank you Billy so much for making everything so perfect! I highly recommend Legacy Events !
    Shelly W. Married on 07/23/2021

Hands down the best!

I HAVE TO SAY THE BEST OF THE BEST! LEGACY EVENTS WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND FOR MY FAMILY AND MY WEDDING DAY! FROM THE FLORALS, THE DECOR, THE ENTERTAINMENT AND SPECIAL EFFECTS WERE AMAZING ! EVERYONE IS STILL TALKING ABOUT MY WEDDING. MY HUSBAND AND I COULDNT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER WITH OUR CHOICE OF VENDOR! HIGH RECOMMEND!
  • Tara
    Tara Married on 07/11/2021

Amazing!!!

Billy and his team took my vision and made it come to life!! When I walked in my room and saw my sweetheart table and my centerpieces I was sooo happy!!! It was everything I dreamt and more! From the colors to every little detail he knocked it out of the park! We were postponed three times and Billy was super accommodating and understanding throughout it all! He honestly became a friend and we are thankful he was apart of our special day!! Thanks again!!
  • Ally
    Ally Married on 07/03/2021

Truly incredible

Billy and his team were incredible. They made all of my ideas come to life and they went above and beyond my expectations. I could not have asked for a better experience!!!
    Amina M. Married on 06/20/2021

Highly recommend

The team at legacy events is amazing they make sure to bring your vision to life! Highly recommend working with them they offer fair prices & the most beautiful flowers and decor. Billy & his team truly are the best!
    Esra M. Married on 06/13/2021

Bashar and his team are amazing !

I’m an out of state bride and planning a wedding was extremely difficult. So thankful that I was able to connect with legacy events. In one phone call with Bashar (Billy) I was able to book decor, DJ, photographer/videographer and all entertainment. The day of the wedding we were presented with barriers at our venue and Bashar and his team were extremely professional and ensured our wedding was perfect. They work well under pressure and can handle any curveball thrown at them. Thank you legacy events !!
  • Fb
    Lj Married on 05/20/2021

Amazing event planner

I couldn’t be happier with my experience with Legacy Events. Billy and his team did a stunning job on both my bridal shower and wedding reception. He was always available and extremely attentive to our requests and really made our vision a reality. Billy made the entire process so seamless and took the stress out of planning a life event during a pandemic. All around AMAZING experience, if you are looking for a great event planner Legacy Events is a must.
  • RACHELL
    Rachell W. Married on 05/07/2021

perfection!

I just want to thank Legacy Events for an amazing job they did for my daughters wedding. Billy and his team went over and beyond for my daughter her husband and our families. With all this Covid-19 we didn't even know if we were going to have a reception, but thanks to Billy and the Legacy team it was perfect. The decor was stunning, the flower were breathtaking. the entertainment was on point, His photo and video team were so respectful and took the perfect shots.It truly was a blessed event. I can't thank you guys enough. i would definitely recommend Legacy Events and will always book them for future events. Billy see you in 1 year for the baby shower.
    Aida E. Married on 04/08/2021

Above and Beyond Expectations!

Hiring Legacy Events was the best decision for my wedding. Very rare you find a one stop shop for wedding planning that can do it all and go above and beyond. Prior to our wedding he spent hours helping us design and make our vision come to life! Billy and his team were so accommodating and flexible with everything we needed and changed up until the last second for some things. Great team of photographers, videographers, florists, coordinators, singers, and DJ. Everyone was perfect and sweet to work with and they helped to make our special day better than we expected. He threw in so many surprises for us. Highly recommend for anyone looking for planners that do it all!!
    Ns2415 Married on 03/28/2021

Wonderful Experience!

Wonderful people to work with! Professional, great communication throughout the planning, answers all phone calls and most of all a beautiful floral outcome with amazing decor! Would highly use again and recommend!
    Susan S. Married on 02/21/2021

Luxurious and very professional

Bashar the wedding planer was absolutely amazing and very engaging.
    Made my dream wedding come true, not only gave me more than I imagined he also gave us a free photo booth.
    Totally satisfied
    Shereen A. Married on 01/16/2021

Legacy events

Picking legacy events for our special Day was the best decision we could make. We were blown away by the professionalism and care they showed, they took amazing care of us and we did not have to worry one Bit. The wedding was perfect and would not have it any other way. Guests were calling the next day complimenting our wedding. The entire legacy events crew were exceptional, Highly recommend.
    Daniel M. Married on 01/16/2021

Legacy events

Words can not describe how happy and thankful i am that i used legacy events for my wedding. They were kind, professional, detailed in every aspect leading up to and during my wedding. I will definitely use them for future events. The wedding came out exactly how we planned it and pictured it, and even better . Once you leave in their hands you don't have to worry about anything. Billy made it so easy for us, and the photography crew was amazing as well. So many family members thanked us for inviting them and how much they enjoyed the wedding. It was all smiles laughter and fun thanks to legacy events. I am forever grateful.