Elite Entertainment Reviews

126 | San Jose, CA

126 Reviews for Elite Entertainment

Belinda · Married on 06/18/2016

DJ Kevin has been very professional and responsive in arranging our requests for our wedding on June 18th, 2016. Elite Entertainment has truly lived up to all the testimonials here on weddingwire, and here I am writing another one of those positive reviews.

We ordered the DJ/MC audio package, ceremonial audio, and the projector/screen for our photo montage. I have to say that we are very happy groom and bride, because our wedding turned out to be so awesome and enjoyable! DJ Tony was our chosen one, and he is very personable, easygoing, fun, and talented! Just meet him yourself and you’ll see what I mean.

Our guests could not stop talking about the wedding even until now (two weeks after). DJ Tony made sure that he represents our song selections for the wedding, in addition to making it unique Tony’s style! He took song requests from our guests and everybody just loved every single song that he played! One of my friend said that she finds herself always getting up and dancing, instead of taking a break on the chair. We were actually amazed at how many guests actually filled the dance floor, even those who we thought would not be dancing! DJ Tony really knows how to get people in the mood for celebration!

Another friend whose wedding is coming up, actually asked his availability right there during our wedding, but unfortunately he is already booked! That says something about his and Elite Entertaiment’s performance. They also offer other services such as lighting and photobooth package.

I will not hesistate to hire Elite Entertaiment, because their DJ have such high standards. Make sure you book them far ahead though. Elite Entertainment is HIGHLY recommended!

Sent on 06/30/2016

Kelsey · Married on 05/22/2016

Absolutely amazing! Roberto was the best DJ ever! Very professional and kind!! I would refer elite entertainment to anyone and everyone!!! Thank you again Roberto!!

Sent on 05/26/2016

Bobby · Married on 05/04/2016

Thanks to DJ YODA ROSS for the amazing songs on our special day! They've got amazing mixes and superb sounds systems that you and your guests are sure to love.

Sent on 05/06/2016

I learned about Elite Entertainment through my venue's preferred vendor list, and I'm so happy I went with them. The DJ was the last vendor I had to book for my wedding, and I booked them a month prior to the event's date. They were very quick to respond to my emails and met with me in person to discuss their services. Turner spent about an hour with me to answer all of my questions thoroughly about their MC, DJ and lighting services. It was very comforting talking to him that by the end of our meeting, I booked Elite Entertainment immediately. As a tip, they have a special rate for weddings that take place at Cinnabar Hills Golf Club and they take credit cards.

Elite Entertainment consists of a team of DJs who all own a part of the business, so they're very professional about their services. After booking, you'll receive a packet of forms to fill out. It'll include a list of frequently requested music as well as an itemized schedule for you to fill in with the times of when each event will take place during the wedding. You can cross out the music you don't like, and based on your music preference, they'll match you up with a DJ who they think will fit you best.

My DJ was Tony, and I met with him a week before the wedding to go over my schedule as well as my song list. We also went over how to pronounce my wedding party's and families' names. He was very approachable and reassuring. Leading up to the wedding, we also corresponded through email to talk about by first dance song. My husband and I aren't dancers, but we had a choreographed dance. The song was a bit fast for us, so Tony worked with us to slow it down before the wedding. On the day of the wedding, he showed up on time, dressed in a suit and had the sound and lighting equipment for the ceremony and reception set-up. He was an excellent MC who was able to get the crowd on the dance floor. All of my guests complemented us on the playlist he created for us.

Sent on 04/21/2016

Jason · Married on 02/13/2016

We had DJ Kevin be our master of ceremonies. He did in excellent job very organized very professional wedding went smoother than we could have ever expected

Sent on 02/16/2016

Vivian · Married on 02/01/2016

Ross was our DJ as part of the Freedom Hall and Garden's Package and he was AMAZING! There were parts of the music list that I even forgot to include but he made all the right choices to fill in the gaps!

We also purchased the Photobooth as an extra from them and COMPLETELY worth it! Very professional and fun!

Thank you so much! Simply amazing!!!

Sent on 02/12/2016

Adaoha · Married on 12/12/2015

Elite entertainment is the best !!! Ross was our Dj for our wedding and he showed how talented he is. We have a unique taste in music and Ross was so helpful and open and never showed any irritation with my tons of emails. Lol. He even remixed my father daughter dance song and made it sound better and upbeat so we could really dance to it. My dad loved it and took the spotlight. We're so thankful for all that Ross and the Elite crew did to help our wedding day be magical. His Mc skills were great and he still never lost his cool when the picture taking was going way to long. My guests were coming up to me complimenting me on Ross and were suprised by how great he is. I told them don't underestimate my Dj he knows what he's doing. All I know is I couldn't have asked for a better Dj. Thank you Elite and Ross !!!! ??

Sent on 12/14/2015

My wife and I worked with Turner as the DJ for our wedding last month. He was fantastic -- very responsive to e-mails, calls, and in-person visits. Having had no experience with booking DJs or wedding logistics before, Turner was incredibly helpful in reminding us of important dates and considerations to take into account during the entire process. At the ceremony, he was perfectly professional and calm. We can't thank and recommend Turner and Elite Entertainment enough!

Sent on 12/12/2015

Geri · Married on 11/14/2015

Very happy with our Dj Ross. He certainly kept the reception moving on track and got people on the dance floor.
    All my interactions with Elite was handled professionally and I always received responses from them in a timely manner.
    Too bad our reception was not long enough. Would have loved to hear more songs from our selection.

Sent on 11/22/2015

DJ Turner was the perfect DJ for our wedding. He was fantastic on the day-of and he was really helpful leading up to our wedding, calling us to discuss our plans and goals for the day-of, and making sure that he knew everything that was important to us. We had a lot of unique music from movie scores and obscure references and Turner was able to accommodate all of our requests. He really knows his profession and was great at making all of the announcements for our big day. We would absolutely recommend him to any couple. Thanks again Turner!

Sent on 10/28/2015

Matt · Married on 08/21/2015

Kevin was professional, prompt, courteous, knowledgeable and played a vital role in our wedding day. He went the extra mile to assure everything was dialed in without issue. I am very pleased with his service and rates.

Sent on 08/26/2015
  • Neda

Neda · Married on 08/15/2015

Elite Entertainment was overall a great team to work with and highly professional. Berto was our wedding DJ/MC for our San Jose wedding, and we couldn't have been happier with him! He was so great to work with and managed to keep our dance floor packed all night. Berto was flexible and worked with our ideas to make sure that our wedding day was seamless. He also worked with the groom and groomsmen to pull off a surprise choreographed dance :)

Highly recommend also adding in the photo booth package - excellent photo quality and an option to include video recordings as well! For anyone looking for an excellent wedding DJ/MC, check out Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 09/02/2015

Brittany · Married on 08/14/2015

Kevin was our dj for our wedding. He was incredible! He knew exactly what we wanted without even saying it. Our wedding day was truly special and he accommodated us in every way possible. He listened to everything we had to say.

Sent on 08/20/2015

matt · Married on 08/01/2015

We had Kevin for our wedding, and he was incredible. He was there on time and totally set up when I got there. Our wedding was aboard a naval ship from WW2 in Fisherman's Wharf. He had the music playing that I suggested for when people board the ship. He was able to have his equipment set up downstairs for the reception at the same time so that the music shifted seamlessly from both locations. Kevin was more than just the DJ in that he kept a close eye on the timeline and he was able to come by with reminders and suggestions all night long. That was VERY helpful for us because we got so caught up in the moment. If anything got crazy, Kevin kept a smile on his face, remained calm, and helped out greatly. He kept the party going with the dance music that I recommended, and when he filled the time with his own choices, they were good ones. My final song of the night I requested a sing-a-long atmosphere, and he he was cool with us passing the mic around. Also, I had a surprise guest sing a song for the first dance with my bride, and Kevin was great with making phone calls and emails with the performer to pull off the surprise! Kevin also helped with announcements that needed to be made on the fly. I would recommend Kevin for any wedding in the Bay Area. He is the man.

Sent on 08/11/2015

Ash · Married on 07/25/2015

We worked with Turner for a wedding and he definitely exceeded our expectations. He was very helpful in our back and forth in the planning process. The night of he went out of his way to go buy some wine when our bartender said we were running low. Guests loved his MC work and asked us for his contact information. He was much more than a DJ for us, and we are so thankful we had him at our wedding.

Sent on 07/27/2015

We were very happy with how DJ Steve handled our wedding. Things definitely didn't go according to schedule, and we appreciated how he handled all of the last-minute changes and adjustments very gracefully. We were very happy with the service, and highly recommend it to others.

Sent on 06/25/2015

The folks at Elite Entertainment were great to work with. They were on top of all the communications and helped us with the logistics of the day. They were also able to work with us to play a bunch of our own songs. For us, having vendors that are responsive and thorough is key and these folks definitely checked off those boxes.

Sent on 06/30/2015

Devin · Married on 03/28/2015

Elite was awesome, couldn't have asked for a better DJ. Kevin was super responsive and since I lived in Los Angeles but was having my wedding in Northern California, we had our meetings via cell phone. Kevin totally got what we wanted for our wedding ceremony music and was very precise, making sure the correct version of the songs were played. Our reception went without a hitch thanks to Kevin for keeping the wedding upbeat and making sure everything went as planned. Highly recommend. Great service and very professional, nothing went wrong at all.

Sent on 04/08/2015

Jennifer · Married on 03/22/2015

Ross was awesome at our wedding at Freedom Hall and Gardens!

Sent on 04/29/2015

Elizabeth · Married on 10/18/2014

DJ Tony is the absolute BEST there is! He’s fun, friendly and loves his job. It was so awesome to get our wedding video back and see Tony dancing in the DJ booth, he was having a great time right along with us. He really listened to what we wanted and nailed it. We’ve had tons of friends ask for his information because they thought he did such a good job. We also used Elite Entertainment for our Photo booth, which was awesome. They had someone there running it the whole night, which was so helpful. Even with the privacy screen, you can fit at least 10 people in the photo booth, our guests LOVED it and so did we bc we were given a USB with all the photos on it at the end of the night. I would recommend Tony & Elite Entertainment to anyone & everyone.

Sent on 01/12/2015

Haideh · Married on 10/11/2014

Elite, and specifically my DJ, Kevin Combs were fantastic! I loved that you met in person with your DJ before your wedding to go over all the details- makes you feel much more at ease. It is obvious that they have done a lot of weddings and know the process inside and out. But that being said, there was no issue deviating from the norm! Can you set up a boom stand and provide a cable? NO PROBLEM. Can you change a song during the ceremony three days before the day? NO PROBLEM. Can you make an announcement about my father's absence? NO PROBLEM. Basically they are a YES organization and if they can't do it I suspect they would help you find someone who could. They also work with San Jose Photobooth and you get a discount if booked together. Photobooth was a hit. Elite has an extensive popular song list, but I requested at least an additional 20+ songs that Kevin downloaded in advance and played during the dinner and reception. I really can't say enough about this company. Kevin was dressed impecibly. He was always the professional. And quite frankly that was the best sound I've ever heard at a wedding. We didn't have a professional videographer but a friend was videotaping and you can hear everything crystal clear. It was like having a concert sound system at your wedding. Awesome.

Sent on 11/09/2014
  • F

Felicia · Married on 08/31/2014

Kevin recently DJ'd our wedding reception (and handled the audio at our ceremony), and we couldn't have asked for more. All of our guests had such a good time dancing -- he even got people onto the dance floor who hadn't danced in years! Kevin was really easy to work with and the coordination leading up to the wedding was smooth. We had a great experience and wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Sent on 09/02/2014

Chrissie · Married on 07/26/2014

Let’s face it…weddings are a blast but the planning for them can be a bit daunting. We had our wedding at the Fairmont and wanted it to be perfect. We had a long engagement to plan for the wedding and were prompted to visit Elite based on many of the reviews you see here. We agreed to meet several vendors for each of the individual elements of our wedding (photo, video, flowers, dj etc.) but our decision for who would DJ our wedding was quickly resolved upon meting Turner from Elite Entertainment. Turner was professional and knowledgeable. He listened to our input and expectations and then followed up with more questions to clarify exactly what we were looking for (classy with specific elements of humor and lots of fun!). He offered additional suggestions and crafted the perfect day. We had a very special day. Yes, all weddings are special but we had a variety of things that were unique to own wedding. I wondered if Turner would be able to pull it off. He did in spades. Our family and guests had a fabulous time and our day proceeded without incident. The mood lighting and lighter music was perfect for the cocktail hour. The wedding party announcements were hilarious (exactly what we had asked for). Turner MC’d the toasts and transitioned to the dancing seamlessly; and believe me, he had everyone dancing and having a great time. The longest married couple dance was his suggestion and an absolute hit. It was the perfect day. Turner was to thank for so much of that. We 100% recommend him to DJ your special event. Thank you Turner!

Sent on 07/31/2014

Kristie · Married on 07/05/2014

I got married this past weekend and had Turner Hayes DJ our wedding for us. From the very beginning, he was the consummate professional - he kept our budget in mind and provided suggestions on what was do'able and what probably wasn't a good idea. We ended up having Turner provide mics/ battery pack and speakers for the ceremony out at Shakespeare Garden in Golden Gate Park and then he DJ'ed the reception with a slideshow that was on loop throughout the night.

Turner made getting married a cinch - he was very organized, very responsive (no longer than a day or two turnaround on any emails), and had great music taste - we liked 90's hiphop and r&b and he was able to hit that on every note throughout the night. He also made the night run very smoothly (in terms of announcements, timelines, etc.) when we were behind on certain things, but kept us at ease when we needed to hustle things along.

I'd highly recommend Turner for your DJ'ing needs at your wedding - he's very friendly, genuinely interested in helping make your day/night completely special, and looks out for the 2 of you as a couple. I'm extremely happy that we went with Elite and that Turner was a part of our day :)

Sent on 07/09/2014

Amanda · Married on 06/14/2014

They did an amazing job!! Ross was on point and helped us with anything we needed! Everyone loved the music and we didn't have any complaints at all!! We would definitely recommend them for anyone looking for a dj

Sent on 06/15/2014