Elite Entertainment of Central Florida LLC Reviews

39 | Windermere, FL

39 Reviews for Elite Entertainment of Central Florida LLC

Courtney · Married on 01/25/2015

Nick was awesome, just awesome. I cannot thank him enough for somehow getting EVERYONE on the dance floor...all night long.

He played a great selection of music, had an amazing personality, and even taught my whiter than white bread husband how to Wobble. I mean...could a girl ask for anything more?

Sent on 01/28/2015
  • F

Fred · Married on 05/25/2014

Nick was amazing! Hi energy and crowd pumping, with great music selection and variety for all genres and decades. Up lighting and photo both services were excellent as well. On time, highly professional and very organized. We would recommend nick's services for any special event!

Sent on 06/09/2014

Kristen · Married on 05/17/2014

Nick Duve was the DJ for our Disney Wedding reception at the Boardwalk Resort on 5/17/2014. He was absolutely fantastic - from the pre-wedding contacts (email & phone call), to meeting him for the first time just prior to the reception, until the end of the reception, as well as the contact we've had after the wedding day, my husband & I couldn't be happier with him. He was able to gauge the crowd really well & played a great variety of music to keep everyone up & dancing. The music he played was perfect, the music he played during dinner were some of my favorites, & I hadn't even told him about those artists! He listened to our likes/dislikes & came up with a fantastic mix of music to keep us, & our guests, happy. We absolutely loved his energy & his personality, even though we had just met him that day it felt like we had known each other for a long time, he was funny & charismatic, even our guests kept coming up to us telling us how fantastic he was. He was everything we were looking for in a DJ & more. We honestly could not have been more thrilled to have him, & wish we had more events for him to do for us!! If we are ever in need of a DJ again, we definitely will be going back to him. We could (& have been!) sing his praises all day long, & will absolutely, enthusiastically, be recommending him to any/everyone who's looking for a DJ! :)

Thank you so much Nick, for being a part of our special day, & for helping to make it a truly magical event for us! :)

~ Kristen & Brendan

Sent on 05/31/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/03/2014

Absolutely amazing! Nick was my DJ at my wedding and he was awesome. He kept the party going and was always checking in with me to make sure things were going the way I wanted. I dropped a few things on him the day of and rolled with it all. Could not have asked for a better DJ. Thank you Nick for everything :)

Sent on 05/16/2014

Nick from Elite Entertainment could not have been kinder. Not only did he make himself available for two phone appointments before my wedding (so that he could nail down pronunciations of the wedding party's names, as well as discussing the kind of music my group would like), but he was incredibly kind the day of the wedding and did a wonderful job reading the crowd and choosing music accordingly. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him!

Sent on 05/01/2014

Kyle · Married on 02/16/2014

Nick was simply amazing. he went above and beyond during our wedding. he was flexible and knowledgeable. we had many moving parts to our wedding and he made sure to fit them all in and make it look completely seamless.

we could not have asked for anything better.

I only with your rating system went past 5, because Nick was a 10!!

Sent on 03/03/2014

Sheelagh and · Married on 01/27/2014

Great DJ, played to the crowd with current and past hits!

Sent on 03/06/2014

Mesa · Married on 01/19/2014

I absolutely loved everything! I thought the night was a dream come true!

Sent on 01/23/2014

Ryan · Married on 12/28/2013

Great event host. Read the crowd and kept the party going. Made the wedding perfect.

Sent on 01/17/2014

Steve · Married on 06/21/2013

We hired Nick and Elite Entertainment for our wedding this year and we was absolutely blown away by his professionalism throughout our night! When you hire Nick, you get a seamless evening. We put the entertainment in his hands and he had our guest dance till the very end! There was not one second we had to worry about wether people were going to dance or if the songs we wanted were going to be played, bc of the pre-reception meetings we had with him to discuss everything detail about the night. We highly recommend Nick and would hire him all over again!

Sent on 10/23/2013

Amazing DJ Service!!! Staff really listened to my needs at our initial meeting to discuss what kind of songs, mix, wedding timeline, etc. that we wanted and put my mind at ease. As a bride, you spend all this time and money planning a wedding in hopes that your guests will have an amazing time and your wedding will stand out from all of the rest. Mine definitely did! We had little kids all the way up to senior citizens. I was worried that most guests would be shy and wouldn't want to hit the dance floor. I was so wrong. Nick (our DJ) was so animated and interactive, he got even the quietest wall flowers up and dancing. I don't know how he did it, but out of 160 people, the dance floor was packed with at least 75% of them out of their seats. Great memories! Great Service!

Sent on 08/19/2013

Lauren · Married on 01/19/2013

Over the past years, I have seen Nick DJ at many of my friends weddings. I knew that when I got married, he had to be my DJ. During the reception, he interacted perfectly with the crowd and got everyone on the dance floor. He knew exactly what was needed to keep the party going and made sure I had the night of my life! I highly recommend Nick & Elite Entertainment!

Sent on 08/13/2013

Kelli · Married on 10/20/2012

Nick was absolutely amazing! Everyone that attended our wedding continues to say that they have never had so much fun as they did at our event, thanks largely in part to the music and entertainment that was provided by Elite. Nick was so easy to work with and really focused on the details of who we are and what we wanted our event to feel like. He went above and beyond, keeping everything on schedule, while constantly keeping our guests engaged and having a good time. I can't thank him enough for his outstanding work and helping to make our wedding reception an absolute success!

Sent on 05/21/2013

Outstanding service and extremely professional! We met with the DJ prior to our reception date and planned out every detail. At the event everything went seamlessly and he did a spectacular job of catering to the crowd and keeping the dance floor packed! The sound and lighting was also great. I would highly recommend for any event!

Sent on 05/26/2013

Matt · Married on 06/09/2012

As a professional wedding videographer, I have seen a lot of DJ’s. When my wife and I got married, I knew that having Nick as my DJ was a must. He is simply the best DJ I have seen. He is professional, fun and knew how to interact with our crowd. We still get comments from our guests about how much fun they had at our reception. As a fellow wedding vendor and customer, I highly recommend Elite Entertainment and Nick.

Sent on 07/02/2013

Ben · Married on 01/28/2012

The service we received from Nick at Elite Entertainment far exceeded our expectations. We definitely credit Nick with helping us throw the reception of our dreams! Amazing song selection, keeping the event running smoothly, staying late when our guests were having too much fun to let the party end, and making us the focal point of our special day were just some of the perks of using Elite Entertainment for our reception needs. We've recommended Nick to all of our friends and family not just for wedding receptions but for any special occassion that needs some fun, professional, and extra attention out of their DJ service. You won't be dissappointed!

Ben & Dedra

Sent on 05/28/2013

Michelle · Married on 11/11/2011

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, having an awesome DJ was at the top of our list! Nick was just that and so much more! He was so easy to work with and kept the night running smoothly. My favorite thing was that he kept the dance floor packed and had the perfect amount of interaction with my guests. I loved it! Here we are almost 2 years later and people still tell me how much they enjoyed our entertainment at our reception. We have Nick to thank for such an amazing night!

Juliann · Married on 10/14/2011

Nick of Elite Entertainment was the utmost professional and working with him was a dream. Our wedding and reception were at the same venue, and Nick was kind enough to provide the music for both. He met with us and stayed in constant communication to help us choose music and set the tone. He kept everybody on the dance floor and kept the party going all night. We loved working with him and have recommended him to family and friends!

Sent on 06/05/2013

Meghan · Married on 10/08/2011

Nick completed our wedding day by leading an amazing reception. So many of our friends and family told us it was the most fun reception they had been to in a long time or ever. My husband Fred and I felt totally confident with the reception in Nick's hands. He kept things fun and entertaining. We had most of the people in our 200 person reception on the dance floor the whole night! Nick kept Fred in and I in the loop of what was coming up next and made sure we were OK with things. It made us feel really engaged and comfortable. I would recommend Nick to anyone wanting to have the most memorable, personalized, energetic and overall fun reception they could ever imagine. Thanks, Nick, for making our reception exceptional!

Jason · Married on 08/12/2011

When planning a wedding there are always things to worry about and account for. With Nick and all of the services he provides it completely took care of any concern or hassle that may have happened. Everything was done in a way that was so considerate of my wife and I. On top of all that there were some last second requests that we had and Nick was all too eager to make it happen. Let's be honest, everyone remembers the party and Nick and his company helped make it the night it was. We could not be more thankful for what he did for us and the memories he helped create.

Sent on 08/21/2013

Malinda · Married on 06/25/2011

Nick, from Elite Entertainment, made our wedding reception the event we were hoping it would be! It was really important to us to have a fun party that would encourage dancing, but would accommodate the mood that our guests would bring to the party. Our reception turned out to be an all-night dance party with guests reluctant to leave the dance floor. Nick was extremely receptive and flexible. He met with me prior to the the event to discuss music and the reception details. He was generous with his time and extremely helpful, assuring us that he would be sensitive to the atmosphere and make adjustments as needed. If we could to do it all over again, the first person I would call would be Nick.

Sent on 05/21/2013

Nick is an incredible DJ. He is extremely professional in planning, and is ultimately there for you and your guests on your big day. He plays fun and up to date music, gets your guests involved in memorable ways, and goes above and beyond DJ responsibilities. Do yourself a huge favor and book Nick for your next event!

Sent on 05/28/2013

Jamie · Married on 09/18/2010

We hired Nick to DJ our wedding and he was excellent! The dance floor was packed from start to finish and I would highly recommend Nick to others!

Sent on 06/12/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/12/2010

Nick was very professional yet fun and easy to work with. He really listened to what we wanted and we could not be happier regarding the services he provided. He was not just a DJ at our wedding. He really helped with the flow of the event and brought everyone together during the reception. I have and will continue to recommend him to everyone I know. If you choose his services, you will not be disappointed.

Sent on 05/22/2013

Ashley · Married on 08/28/2010

Nick did a fantastic job! We had a large wedding of 300+ guests. Everything ran so seamlessly and on time. He planned the entire reception per our requests and gave it to each vendor, they were all at the right place at the right time. I didn't worry about a single thing! He did give us the option to make a must play and do not play list but for us it was unessessary he is so well versed on music and knew not to play any of the cheesy "wedding songs". His personality and energy shine through, there wasn't a dull moment on the dance floor the entire night, even my great aunt who is in her late 80's was dancing away! I have and continue to highly recommend! He was one of the many people that made our wedding unforgettable!

Sent on 08/19/2013