Elite Entertainment Reviews

Elite Entertainment 1
Elite Entertainment 2
Elite Entertainment 3

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

Elite Entertainment recently provided the lighting for my wedding reception and we could not have been more pleased with their work! Rob and his team hung strands of lights from the branches of a large tree under which many of our guests were seated for dinner. Not only did the lighting arrangement look fantastic and help to create a lovely atmosphere, the lights were secure and despite some substantial gusts of wind remained in place. Elite Entertainment was also very easy to work with; they were professional, responsive and prompt.

Sent on 08/23/2017

Ashley · Married on 08/12/2017

OMG, seriously LOVED Elite DJ. They are super organized, professional, and responsive. Our DJ was Chaz, who was awesome, and I 100% recommend him. He was super energetic, and he really got the dance floor moving. I honestly don't think there was a time where no one was dancing. I really appreciated the fact that he took people's recommendations. I have been to so many weddings where the DJ ignores everyone's requests, and Chaz was able to seamlessly play requests throughout the night. We had so many compliments after the wedding.

Sent on 10/16/2017

Danielle · Married on 08/11/2017

Chris was the DJ for our wedding and he did an amazing job! Elite DJ is a super organized professional business who makes planning any event seem painless! They stayed in contact with us the whole time to make sure we didn't have any questions and despite my extreme procrastination, as far as planning, they were able to do everything the way I had envisioned!

Sent on 08/28/2017

Emily · Married on 08/04/2017

I had no idea what I wanted in terms of a DJ for my wedding. Talking to them prior to my big day really eased my tension. They had great suggestions for ceremony music and helped me figure out what bring out my husband's and my personality through music. The DJ, Chris was on point with the whole event. He kept the whole night going and not once was the dance floor empty till it was time to leave. It made the night ery special.

Sent on 08/12/2017

Joanna · Married on 07/23/2017

These guys were so awesome! They made the planning process easy every step of the way!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Twa · Married on 07/15/2017

Jason is the man!! He did an amazing job of keeping the party going, the dance floor was never empty at any point during the night. If you ever need a DJ, I would highly recommend using him.

Sent on 07/27/2017

Crystal · Married on 07/14/2017

One of my favorite vendors. DJ Nate and the whole team from Elite Entertainment was amazing to work with for our July 14th wedding! We met with Nate to go over our timeline early in the planning process and the whole team from Elite was communicative to ensure we had the music we wanted for our special day. The day of the event, Nate showed up early and set up with no problems. He made sure there were no changes to the plan, and then not only emceed the event comfortably but also with humor and fun. He was in control of the room at all times and our dance floor was packed. Our friends raved about how awesome he was. We were impressed by his professionalism and good nature. Thank you so much Elite, and thank you, Nate!!

Sent on 07/28/2017

Stephanie · Married on 07/08/2017

We had a wonderful experience with Elite DJ (our DJ was Jaz)! In the weeks leading up to the wedding the group remained in contact with us-even taking the time to meet face to face for some last minute. They walked us through dance options & gave us pointers for song choices when we got stuck.

On our wedding day Jaz made sure to find us in the party to give us a brief reminder of what was going to happen when. He always gave us a heads up to make sure we were ready for the events (boquet toss, cake cutting, etc).
    After our wonderful wedding we would highly recommend Elite DJ!

Sent on 07/13/2017

Heather · Married on 07/07/2017

I had the honor of second shooting a wedding on July 7th, 2017 in Grand Lake CO. Billy was their hired DJ. I've photographed many weddings, and have seen a variety of DJ's and I must say Billy was phenomenal. He was able to keep people on the dance floor, with a truly unique mix of music and flow. When it was time to eat, he sat and visited with the other photographer and I, but always keeping an eye on the music and his surroundings. He was still able to make small talk with us too. Such a nice young man. So thank you for having such top notch professionals who have a passion for what they do, we will refer Billy and your company whenever we can.

Sent on 07/08/2017

Mark · Married on 07/07/2017

Elite Dj, and specifically Chris Duffey is absolutely as good as it gets. Do not look any further when looking to book your dj for your wedding than Elite and Chris. We got married on 7/7/17 in Granby at Granby ranch and Chris absolutely killed it. Perfect music, great energy, did all of our announcements and made everyone know what was going on and when. Best DJ at any wedding I have ever been to, luckily he was the one at ours!

Sent on 07/11/2017

April · Married on 07/02/2017

I like that Elite provides you with a detailed music outline to plan your wedding with. You also have full access to their music for choosing songs. You can make it as simple or detailed as you would like. Our RSVP had a song request section so there was a lot of plugging in.
    Rene was our DJ and he was fantastic, everything went according to plan and schedule. We even threw in some games on a whim and the music played was prefect.
    I will continue to use Elite Entertainment as my DJ service with events in the future, hands down!

Sent on 07/06/2017

VAL · Married on 06/30/2017

The Zahourek Family wanted to personally reach out to thank you and the rest of the Elite Entertainment Team for the music/DJ service at my wedding, on June 30th. Jazz was incredibly polite, hospitable, and super flexible. Kimberly Hersel's recommendation of your company was right on point in terms of professionalism and quality.

WE had a blast!!!

THANK YOU AGAIN!!!!

Sent on 07/07/2017

Katie · Married on 06/30/2017

There are not enough positive words to describe the experience we had with Elite Entertainment. They did not disappoint. I've already recommended them to many other couples tying the knot! From the very beginning their customer service was out of this world. The response time and organization they demonstrated was amazing throughout the entire process. We worked with Rob during the planning process and Chris Duffey was our DJ & MC for the main event. CHRIS. WAS. AMAZING. Unfortunately being the bride I was so busy throughout the night that I didn't have much of a chance to get to know Chris, but I couldn't have asked for a better DJ! He worked so well with my husband, venue and all guests to light up the dance floor. My favorite moment of the night was looking over at the guest tables and not one person was sitting down. They were all on the dance floor! All guests said it was the best wedding they've been to and we owe a lot of that to Elite Entertainment. They managed the entire event from start to finish and went above and beyond our expectations. I will continue to recommend!

Sent on 07/12/2017

Taylor · Married on 06/30/2017

EliteDJ was AMAZING! They made my life so easy throughout the entire planning process. On the day of, they made sure everything went smoothly. I definitely recommend hiring Elite DJ. They made our wedding amazing!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Kelsey · Married on 06/24/2017

I can't say enough great things about Elite DJ! Our DJ Jason was FANTASTIC!!! He was excellent at reading the crowd, accommodated requests, played all of our "must plays." We ended up running almost an hour behind schedule (due to toasts, nothing elite DJ did) and had far less dance time than we wanted. Jason knew we were tight on time. Once the dance floor opened, he didn't waste a second!! He got the crowd going immediately, (which sometimes can be hard to do) and kept the dancing and energy going until the last dance! We had 200 people at our wedding and I'd say 90% of them danced the whole time! Leading up to our event, Jason and Ryan were also amazing. Service was impeccable! Both took the time to call my husband and I themselves and really made sure they worked through all the details to make our day personalized and perfect! I should also mention that we attended a wedding two weeks before our own. They used Elite Entertainment for their wedding as well. They didn't have Jason as their DJ, but the DJ they had did a great job as well! I can't recommend this company enough! They're a class act, excellent at their jobs, and truly love what they do! Huge thank you to all who worked with us!!!!

Sent on 06/28/2017

Katie · Married on 06/11/2017

Our wedding reception was the talk of our friends due to the upbeat, great dance music our DJ, Chris, chose while also integrating our "must have" requests beautifully. He read our crowd perfectly. It was a Sunday evening event and most of the time things die out by 10-10:30pm - but this party went strong until midnight. The dance floor was NEVER empty. We highly recommend Elite DJ.

Sent on 06/27/2017

Justin · Married on 06/11/2017

Elite DJ and the team were fantastic to work with. They were on point from start to finish and from working with Ryan and Yahn down to our DJ the day of our event they made it a seemless and fun experience that we will remember forever. Great job to them all and thank you for helping make our wedding day and experience perfect!

Sent on 06/30/2017

Natascha · Married on 06/10/2017

Elite DJ, specifically DJ Ryan Hickey, made our June 2017 wedding perfect! They accommodated all our wishes, special songs, and timeline requests. We also loved the way Ryan did the "shoe game" and had all our guests laughing. A DJ can really make or break your wedding, and Ryan definitely made it a wonderful time. Additionally, Elite DJ provided us with a Photo Booth which was a huge hit with all our guests, especially the kids! We would highly recommend Elite DJ for your wedding - they make planning and execution a breeze with their online planning tool and are easy to contact throughout the process. We never had to worry about our wedding DJ being great. Thank you!!

Morgan · Married on 06/10/2017

Nate completely made the night! Our guests even came up to tell us that his music selection and him being the MC through the events that night was amazing. I would never suggest going with anyone other than Elite Entertainment! Also, we did our uplighting, GOBOs and pipe and drape through them and it was spectacular! Thanks again, guys :)

Amy · Married on 06/04/2017

The experience with Elite was amazing. They were able to put into place everything I asked of them. The DJ checked in with us before certain moments to ensure correct delivery. He also was flexible in changing a few details last minute for us! I highly recommend Elite Entertainment for a wedding ceremony and reception!

Sent on 06/08/2017

Anna · Married on 06/03/2017

Jason did a great job DJing our wedding! We have been getting so many rave reviews about him :) We made a couple last minute changes and although they threw him for a loop, he went with it and it totally made the reception BETTER! Thank you, Jason! Elite Entertainment as a whole was very organized and I felt that every detail was ready to go the day of. No stresses and they had everything under control. Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/12/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 05/28/2017

Elite Entertainment was awesome to work with! Jason, our DJ, was AMAZING. We were able to meet with him prior to our wedding, and he was the perfect fit. We had so much confidence in him to make our wedding run seamlessly, and he did more than that. He even called us prior to the event to check in and see if we needed anything, and it was such a wonderful personal touch. The whole event itself was incredible and a huge part of that was Jason and his knack for understanding how to get people where they needed to go, and to especially get (and keep!) everybody on the dance floor! Our guests were raving afterward about how well he did. The music from the ceremony, to the cocktail hour, to the reception was timed flawlessly, and his song choice during the reception was awesome. He was such a great presence to have at our wedding, and we are SO thankful to him.

The communication from Elite was awesome from the very first phone call to the planning phone call a few weeks before the wedding. It was always professional and it was always so easy with them. Elite has such a great structure, and we were never left with questions.

Elite and Jason gave us so much confidence and they surpassed our expectations. THANK YOU for everything and for helping to make our wedding an amazing day for us and our guests!

Sent on 06/18/2017

Trischa · Married on 05/27/2017

We would recommend Elite DJ to EVERYONE! They made everything so easy and stress free! Nate was great, all of our guests could not stop talking about how great the music was! THANK YOU for making our wedding night so AMAZING!

Sent on 06/01/2017

lindsey · Married on 05/27/2017

Rob Meagher and the team at Elite were amazing! Anyone looking for a music option for their wedding I would highly recommend them. Their level of professionalism and experience in the industry are second to none. We gave them a little bit of direction on what we wanted to hear and two different people commented on our awesome playlist - which was just the DJ doing his job:) They did a amazing job not with just the music, everyone was up dancing the whole time but also with the coordination of events. We put our schedule together with Rob and Chris made sure all of the events happened - introductions, dances, speeches. Elite made our day go incredibly smooth!

Hannah · Married on 05/20/2017

Cam, our DJ, and the entire Elite team were an incredible part of our wedding. Cam perfectly MC'ed the toasts, dinner, and an epic dance party for us. He got everyone on the dance floor with the first song and kept everyone there for the whole night! He read the crowd perfectly and was a joy to work with the whole night. He worked with us early in the evening to make sure we were all on the same page and helped iron out some details we hadn't even thought about yet. Our friends and family are still talking about the awesome dance party we had! Thanks, Cam! On another note, Elite helped provide the chandeliers and drapery that made our wedding totally dreamy. We had to move our wedding ceremony inside due to weather and they helped provide some extra last minute drapes that made the ceremony simply stunning. We were overall super impressed with the professionalism, attention to detail, and responsiveness of this company from start to finish. Do not look any further than Elite for DJ and for any other services they provide that you might need. This is an incredibly well run company filled with a deep roster of talent.

Sent on 06/05/2017