Elite Entertainment Reviews

Elite Entertainment 2
Elite Entertainment 3
  • Amber

Amber · Married on 11/04/2017

We had Chris Duffey as our DJ and he was phenomenal! We had a full dance floor the entire night and that's largely thanks to him (and the open bar :)) He played awesome music, and was open to requests from the guests (including playing Piano Man twice in a row per request of the Father of the Bride). The reception was SO much fun and we owe a lot of that to Chris. We also used Elite for our photo booth which was a huge hit. The pictures are all available online after the event and so we've turned those into a photo book. They're hilarious and a great way to remember all of the guests, who may not have made it into formal wedding pictures.

Sent on 11/20/2017
  • I

Ilia · Married on 10/26/2017

Chris killed it! He had the dance floor jumping the entire night and was so accommodating to us and what we wanted. I highly, highly recommend them. Worth every penny.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Nicole · Married on 10/21/2017

Elite was incredible to work with. They were very organized and helpful. We looked at 8+ DJs and Elite was hands down the best option- a great balance of professionalism, experience, and competitive pricing. Billy was our DJ and was FANTASTIC. Our wedding planner even said he was the best DJ she had had all year. We had a mix of late twenty/early thirty AND 60-ish guests and they all had a blast and never left the dance floor all night. Billy was also able to manage our difficult logistics with ease (needing to get all his equipment on a gondola to get it up the mountain for a ceremony and then quickly get it back down and drive it to the reception venue for the rest of the evening) and rolled with the punches when we had a rain delay. I would HIGHLY recommend Elite Entertainment and Billy specifically. Our guests are still talking about how much fun they had on the dancefloor.

Sent on 10/01/2017

Lauren · Married on 10/14/2017

Elite DJ, specifically DJ Paul, is absolutely amazing. Everyone we spoke with was professional and helpful. DJ Paul was AMAZING to work with and made our night absolutely perfect. His music choice kept everyone on the dance floor and his presence was exactly what we wanted. We can't recommend Elite DJ or DJ Paul highly enough!

Sent on 10/19/2017

Kelly · Married on 10/14/2017

Everyone we worked with or spoke to were amazing; they were professional and knowledgeable throughout the entire process. Ryan was an amazing DJ who worked to meet our specific needs. He was flexible and accommodating the night of the event and had everything organized and working to meet our additional requests. He did an awesome job with the music and everyone mentioned how great he was at the end of the night. Not only that, but he was the perfect MC, moving everything along, announcing events so all our guests could be ready and participate. He had a great personality and manner of presentation. Thank you to Elite Entertainment and Ryan for making our night so special.

Sent on 11/02/2017

My Linh · Married on 10/14/2017

Elite Entertainment was a breeze to work with, from the beginning of the planning process up to the day of the wedding! I like how you are able to access on online database to keep track of your timeline, song requests, etc. Communication was also really easy, whether it be through emails or phone, as I work nights and daytime correspondence can be tough! Cam was our DJ and did a great job throughout the whole night, and touched base with myself and my now husband frequently to ensure the night went smoothly! Several guests complimented the music played and thoroughly enjoyed the photobooth. We would recommend Elite Entertainment to all future brides!

Sent on 11/05/2017

Andrea · Married on 10/13/2017

Absolutely amazing DJ service! They were very helpful before and during my wedding, making sure to mesh with my timeline and other vendors. They allowed me to include a photo booth, which also helped to further entertain my guests. The professionalism without the cheese was exactly what I was looking for!

Sent on 10/26/2017

Briana · Married on 10/07/2017

They were amazing!! Renee made our day so special! They asked questions to make sure our day went just as we wished. They kept in touch and answered any questions that we asked in a timely manner! I would highly recommend them to any of my family or friends getting married!! Top notch!!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Chrissy · Married on 09/29/2017

Elite DJ was great and so easy to work with! I love that you can put as much input into your day as you want. About a week prior we went through all of the final details and on the day of the wedding everything was perfect! We booked them from 4:30 until 11pm so they did the ceremony music, cocktail hour, dinner, and reception. We had Billy and he kept the night flowing and kept everyone on track. The playlist of music was great as well. Some new music, some classic 80's, and everything in between. I didn't have to worry about a thing and just got to relax and enjoy the night which is all you can ask for on your wedding day. They were wonderful and couldn't have asked for more!

Sent on 10/25/2017

Kim · Married on 09/23/2017

AMAZING! Elite did such a great job! the prep, the execution, everything. it poured rain and we had to change venues last minute (to the reception hall), and he didn't miss a beat! seriously, thank you so much for helping make our wedding so great!

Sent on 10/02/2017

Jeff · Married on 09/16/2017

Elite DJ crushed it. We also worked with them to put up lighting at the venue and added the photo booth option, and they could not have been easier to work with. Our DJ was Chris and he was on point with music and as the emcee for the evening. He checked in with us a couple of times that night to be 110% sure and was a master behind the booth. We also met up in the office with Ryan a couple days before the wedding itself in order to finalize last minute things, and that process was also smooth. We sat down, had a drink and fine tuned the last few deliverables and were on our way. They even showed us the photo booth (I would highly recommend, by the way) and let us pick those details as well. There is a reason they are so highly rated, and they are worth every penny.

Sent on 10/12/2017

Michael · Married on 09/15/2017

This is the DJ company you want to hire. Seriously. They helped our night go smoothly, communicated with our wedding coordinator, and communicated with us in a manner that wasn't overwhelming. Billy was professional, and did a fantastic job.

Sent on 10/01/2017
  • DJCherenzia

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

It was wonderful working with Elite DJ! The team provided great communication during the whole planning process. I loved the feature to add song requests on your own online event account. Cam was our DJ for our wedding 9/9/2017 and couldn't have done a better job. He was super friendly and a joy to have host our event. He chose the best songs going with the flow of the evening, everyone had an incredible time!! Highly recommend Elite DJ!

Sent on 09/13/2017

Richard · Married on 09/08/2017

We were recommended by a friend to go with Elite. From what we heard the DJ was fun and energetic. Can't say that was an understatement. We had so much fun with the DJ that we kept hearing about how great the DJ was a few days after the wedding. Jason did a great job. Thanks for a memorable time!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Elizabeth · Married on 09/03/2017

Great experience! Played everything we wanted to hear and ran our event smoothly.

• Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 09/03/2017

I know it seems like I'm giving all my vendors a 5 star rating but I really didn't have a bad experience with anyone, and especially not with the DJ. :) Elite Entertainment in Denver was great to work with. We booked them very early in the wedding planning process and as a result I was able to get a good discount on some up lighting and having a DJ from 4-11. Our DJ, Rene, was especially great to work with. Prior to the ceremony I was able to work with him through the website to give him a sense of the type of music we wanted during the night and had about 3 consultation sessions with him. During the ceremony, Rene noticed a slight problem with the speaker (not that any of us noticed) and had one brought in and replaced without me or any of the guests noticing, I only knew because he told me. He created a great play list from the list of songs we originally requested, had everything ready to play on schedule, while still taking requests and kept people on the dance floor until we had to shut down.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Kevin · Married on 09/03/2017

Working with Elite was an absolute dream. They were prompt, professional, accommodating, fun, and creative. I had a lot of music that I wanted to be played, and they let me create specific spotify playlists for each part of my day. They also thought about everything for me—they could answer all questions I had, and they made sure I wasn't forgetting anything. They made such a daunting task enjoyable and possible. For the day itself, we had Billy as our DJ. He exceeded expectations. He was so flexible, helpful, fun, funny. He also played fantastic music that really got the crowd going (he did a great job playing everything I wanted him to play and then played similar music to fill in gaps). Everyone was dancing the whole night. We also know that Billy DJs at Rockies games, and we plan to visit him when he's playing.

We'd highly recommend Elite for all your DJ needs. They took care of everything perfectly, and they made our special day even more special and enjoyable!

Sent on 12/28/2017

Joe · Married on 09/02/2017

Elite Entertainment did a fantastic job at our wedding. The had everyone, and I mean everyone out on the dance floor for most of the evening! Highly recommend!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Hannah · Married on 09/02/2017

Elite Entertainment was the best investment we made in our wedding. Ryan was professional, detail-oriented, responsive, and SO MUCH FUN to work with. He not only played great music, he kept the evening seamlessly on schedule from the pre-ceremony cocktail hour to the last dance. His timing is impeccable, and he knows how to read the crowd and keep the party going. The evening just wouldn't have gone as perfectly as it did without him. There is no way I would use anyone else – If you're getting married anywhere in the area, Elite Entertainment is a MUST-HAVE!

Sent on 09/06/2017

Jonathon · Married on 09/02/2017

The entire group was professional and seamless in creating our look and feel of the event. Jaz was a great DJ and we are very appreciative of everyone's efforts from Elite.

Sent on 10/29/2017

Lauren · Married on 09/01/2017

Elite was FANTASTIC! They made planning our wedding super easy with their online tools and great customer service. Ryan who coordinated everything was very organized and professional, and Jason, our DJ was THE BEST!! We couldn't have had a better experience.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Jennifer · Married on 08/26/2017

We used Elite for our 8/26/17 wedding & they were awesome! I am extremely picky with music & they let me pick & choose the songs to use for the pre-ceremony, cocktail, & dinner music - plus the dance party. Our D.J. picked up on our style & mixed in his own songs that went with the music style perfectly! We also left the music for our dance party open for requests & they had every song request, including the Hava Nagila. It was so much fun!

I would highly recommend Elite Entertainment for your wedding or special event! They are extremely friendly, professional, and budget friendly!

Sent on 08/30/2017

Molly · Married on 08/25/2017

Elite Entertainment made our wedding the most fun we could have ever imagined! Chris is absolutely amazing and really took the time to get to know us and listen to us when we met. He had our guests on the dance floor all night long! I would recommend Elite to ANYONE! Thank you so so much! - Molly and Wyatt Bishop

Daisy · Married on 08/24/2017

Rene was fantastic! We're extremely thankful with Elite, everyone was so helpful and professional. Rene did an amazing job everyone was dancing and having a wonderful time, he was master of ceremony. He did a wonderful job doing everything bilingual, which both our families were able to enjoy! We got a lot of compliments on the DJ and we totally recommended Rene & Elite. Thank you guys!

Caroline · Married on 08/19/2017

Elite Entertainment recently provided the lighting for my wedding reception and we could not have been more pleased with their work! Rob and his team hung strands of lights from the branches of a large tree under which many of our guests were seated for dinner. Not only did the lighting arrangement look fantastic and help to create a lovely atmosphere, the lights were secure and despite some substantial gusts of wind remained in place. Elite Entertainment was also very easy to work with; they were professional, responsive and prompt.

Sent on 08/23/2017