168 Reviews for Elite Digital Images

Prints (2)
Destination / Travel (1)
Engagement Shoot (1)
167 Elite Digital Images Reviews

Wi can’t rave enough! We had Lynn as our head photographer and Chris! Her and her team we fantastic! Lynn was so helpful and easy going and her visions were perfect! She kept us on track and caugh every moment! She felt like part of our party and family! We had a blast with them. From the moment we met her to the last picture taken she made it so easy and special! Chris did so great with the guys for grooms prep and beside Lynn all day! We thank them all from bottom of our hearts and feel truly blessed to have had them as part of our day!

Profile Picture Gena , 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

My husband and I hired Elite for DJ (Dominic S), Photography (Carrie Roberts & Cynthia Roberts), and videography (Tommy), and we cannot say enough positive things about them. All of them were amazing to work with - professionals who patiently answered all of our questions in the months leading up to the wedding and worked with us to craft all of the details perfectly, and they all have such great personalities that we had so much fun with on the day of our wedding. We were in such good hands with Elite and are so glad they were such a big part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Aimee, 4/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Amazing. Elite is the best team to work with. We hired them for photos, video and DJ. I worked with Carrie, Cyndi, Tommy, Chris and Dominic. All of them were absolutely a pleasure. They were also super helpful with my questions leading up to our wedding day.
Carrie and Cyndi were amazing. It was a chilly and windy day and they captured the most beautiful photos of us and our wedding party. I was sitting at my reception at dinner and Carrie came up and let me know some photos were already available to me. I was floored, how awesome is that!
Chris and Tommy were great. They made us feel like they weren't even there. I can not wait to see what moments they captured on video for us.
Dominic kept everyone on the dance floor from the minute the party started to the very last song. The dance floor was NEVER empty. That was exactly what we had hoped for.

There are not enough words to thank this team for making our day so special. They were a pleasure, complete professionals and we knew were in the right hands from the very beginning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sean and Caitlin Kaverick

Profile Picture Caitlin , 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

I cannot say enough about Carrie and Cyndi and how fabulous and professional both of them are! They are wonderfully talented and truly love what they do. From the beginning of the day I was confident they were going to capture the best moments from our wedding, but nothing prepared me for the actual photographs they took. They were phenomenal!!!!! Absolutely the most beautiful images of our wedding and family and friends. My husband and I were stunned and were just thrilled at the way the pictures came out. They truly captured everything we would have wanted them to that day, and we didn't even have to tell them! They are with you every step of the way and we could not have asked for more. You ladies are amazing! Thank you so very much for being there on our special day and for giving us the experience of reliving our wedding day through your photos.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

We had Lynn from Elite Digital Images as our photographer on our wedding day. Lynn and her team were amazing. They made sure to take all the photos we wanted and they came out even better than we imagined. She was super easy to work with and made our day go by smoothly. Everyone after seeing the photos are still talking about how amazing they came out. Would recommend Elite to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding day. We smile every time we look back at our photos!

Profile Picture Marina, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, I originally thought I wouldn't need a video, but my now husband was sure he wanted a video of our wedding. Well was he right! I cannot say enough great things about Elite Digital Images. They were so easy and great to work with from the first inquiry, though our wedding day! Chris on the day of our wedding was so kind and fun to have around, and more importantly he captured everything (above and beyond) with out us feeling like we were being taped all day. If you are ever thinking you may not need a video of your wedding or that it is too much money...well it is worth every penny. Honestly I would go back and pay them again because we were so beyond thrilled when we received our finished video. We will be cherishing this video for years to come. We cannot thank you enough Chris, for giving us the most beautiful way to remember our wedding!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lynn was our photographer for our wedding and she was just amazing. So easy to work with on such a crazy day. She got all the shots we wanted and more. Our pictures are so beautiful. I highly recommend Elite Entertainment, especially Lynn!

Profile Picture kristina, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I cannot say enough great things about Lynn and Chris from Elite Digital Images! They were both so easy to work with, patient and professional; making me feel that much more comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and we have received so many compliments. They nailed it! The only problem I have is deciding which pictures are my favorite!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Carrie and Chris were amazing! They were fun, easy to work with and knew exactly what they were doing. Our photos were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Lynn Monaco was the best photographer ever!!! She was super professional, kept everyone on track, and took the most beautiful pictures. We absolutely loved her and can’t reccomend her enough.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Carrie & Jay Roberts for our wedding photography on 9/30/17 and they were fantastic. There was solid communication prior to the wedding with arrangements made for day of the wedding, making for a stress free morning. Carrie arrived promptly at 2pm and immediately went to work. She took our rings and invitation and utilized space in our house to create some incredible pictures. She then took some super fun photos of myself and my bridesmaids before leaving to shoot the guys before the ceremony took place. We opted not to do a first look and Carrie and Jay efficiently took photos of the bridal party and family so that we were able to greet our guests and enjoy cocktail hour. Throughout the reception Carrie captured precious moments and highlights of the evening. The coolest part is that by midnight she had posted an album with a good amount of photos to my Facebook wall. What a great experience working with Carrie and Jay. We can’t wait to see the rest of the photos. I highly encourage you to use elite images if you want a professional yet laid back photography experience.

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie & Cyndi Roberts are not only incredible to work with but it was great to see how they work together as a team, trying to capture every moment. Carrie is professional, responsive and flexible when dealing with clients. I probably asked her about a million questions from the time of booking Elite to the actual wedding day and she was quick to respond to each email. I was so happy to see when the night was over, that Carrie had already posted several photos on Facebook for us to see. I am very pleased with the outcome and cannot wait to see what the rest look like. I would definitely recommend Carrie & Cyndi from Elite!

Profile Picture dawnmarie, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lynn and the entire team at Elite Digital Images were beyond amazing to work with. From the second that we scheduled our engagement pictures (even before having any face-to-face- interactions), we knew that Lynn was professional and was very responsive. We went back and forth a bunch to determine a location for our engagement photos--she was more than helpful and offered her honest advice--trust was built from the get-go. Our engagement session was unique in that we wanted to incorporate my husband's three year old son, along with our dog. Lynn was so patient and built a great rapport with my stepson, which was a HUGE weight off of our shoulders. Lynn did a great job at getting the family pictures in first and then capturing just me and my husband. She used the hour we had together so efficiently, and the photos were simply breathtaking.

When it came to our wedding day, at this point, we felt like Lynn was family. We had a relatively large bridal party--7 bridesmaids, 10 groomsmen, a 3 year old ring bearer and two flower girls ages 3.5. and 5. The fear that it would feel like a "zoo" was real! But Lynn did a phenomenal job at reining everyone in in a respectful and fun way. The photos truly captured who we are, and we look back at our pictures all the time just to reminisce.

On a side note, we hired Elite for the photography, videography, and DJ services, and it was the best decision ever. Lynn's husband was our videographer, and when I say it felt like a family experience, it really did. Watching Lynn and her husband work together was pretty inspiring. They each did their thing but in such wonderful alignment. When it came to the reception, our DJ was top notch, and the synergy between all of Elite staff was so very evident.

If you choose Elite Digital Images (along with videography and entertainment), you will have the opportunity to see the exceptional quality of service, work ethic, professionalism, and responsiveness firsthand.

Photos
Profile Picture Stephanie, 9/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

Carrie did an amazing job! When we met with her for our consultation, we weren't really sure what we wanted. She knew exactly what pictures to take! She was so helpful and made the entire day much less stressful! The photos came out so beautifully and she captured the day perfectly! She was extremely prepared and professional! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Danielle, 9/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Lynn and her team at Elite Images were top notch. Not only are my wedding pictures absolutely perfect, but she had them ready by the end of the night so that they could be displayed on the screens in the ballroom. My guests were so amazed by how quickly the photos were up that many of them thought we had taken them days prior! Lynn also did an excellent job at keeping everything organized so that every group shot and family shot I wanted was taken prior to cocktail hour. I cannot recommend her enough! As an added bonus she even bustled my dress to keep things moving for photos. I could not be happier and cannot wait to see my final wedding album!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/16/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

8/26/17 - We had the absolute best experience with Elite Entertainment for our DJ & Photobooth experience at our wedding in NJ. Everything from their responsiveness to emails, to being able to customize our play list through their easy to use website, to meetings with our DJ to ensure everything on the day of ran perfectly. We had Jay Thompson as our DJ / MC and he was the absolute best. Got the crowd hyped up and really listened to the audience and also to our preferences that we went thru prior to the big day. Would recommend him for any and all weddings! We also got the photobooth from Elite which was a big hit at our wedding. We even had a big line waiting for pictures! All in all our wedding was a huge success in large part because of Elite Entertainment, forever a night to remember. Let's do it again!

Profile Picture Laurie, 8/26/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Entertainer, Event Rentals & Photobooths

Working with Lynn and Chris was one of the best decision I have made for our August wedding. I was planning a wedding from out of state and Lynn made it easy for me to talk with her about all things photography via email and for in person appointments when I can into town. She explained her style and how to build on the number of people in each photo to get all family members included but still have individual pictures. Lynn was on time, easy to work with, and saw great photo opportunities/ backdrops I would have never even thought of. Lynn was able to get all of the pictures we requested within a short time period so my new husband and I could get food and join our cocktail hour. Lynn had a way of keeping the focus on my husband and I to ensure that we got the pictures we wanted. Lynn and Chris were available and involved throughout the reception to capture all of our memories, but sometimes I didn't even realize they were there when I saw the pictures from the ceremony/ reception. Lynn provided assistance to me throughout the night with my dress and making sure my hair and jewelry was in place too, it is the small things that can mean the most. Chris was easy to work with and got great beach photos of the guys and his family getting ready for the ceremony while Lynn spent the afternoon with all the ladies. Highly recommend Elite and Lynn and Chris for wedding photographers, we will use Elite for any future photographer needs. Thank you for capturing our day!!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Stephanie, 8/25/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

From the beginning, I got very positive vibes from our photographer, Carrie, and am so glad that we chose Elite Images to capture our special day. I first visited Elite and sat with Carrie to discuss packages and she was informative, honest and did not try to pressure me like other photography companies did. She is very experienced and I felt like we were in good hands! Carrie and Cyndi made our photography quick and easy while still capturing everything we wanted. We didn't want to be one of those couples that misses out on their wedding day because they are stuck taking pictures the entire time. We had a short list of essential shots and were open to the rest being candid of everyone enjoying themselves. Carrie is great and even had to do my bustle when my bridesmaids couldn't! She is easygoing, friendly and knows her stuff (not just about photography but weddings/families in general). Within a couple of hours, we had a Facebook album of 70+ photos for us to preview which I look at every day! I can't wait to see the rest of our pictures! My husband really wanted a smokey cigar shot and she captured it perfectly. I really wanted a romantic sunset photo and it came out great. I highly recommend Elite Images and their sister entertainment company for all of your wedding needs!

Profile Picture Jessica, 8/20/17, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter

We used Elite Images for our recent August morning wedding. Cyndi and Carrie were incredible to work with!!! Cyndi met the bridal party at 7am while we were at the salon and took fantastic getting ready shots, very poetic! While Cyndi was with the girls, Carrie met the guys at the venue to take their getting ready shots. They were both perfectly within the timeline and worked so awesome together. They made sure to check in with us to make sure they weren't being too overwhelming, which was appreciated. They are awesome with spur of the moment photos too. For example, it had rained the night before our wedding and Cyndi thought it would make for a great pic to take a shot of us looking at each other while getting our reflection in a puddle by the trolley. The photo came out so beautiful! So far we only got 75 teaser photos, and all of them are incredible. We cannot wait to see the whole album!! They were also wonderful during reception. They took candids and had all formal shots finished before cocktail hour, which was perfect. My husband and I took a few formal shots outside the venue halfway through the reception, and those turned out so beautiful too. Cyndi and Carrie are a great team, we highly recommend them!

Profile Picture BeachBride09, 8/19/17, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

My husband Keith and I were married at the Crystal Point Yacht Club on August 18, 2017. We used Elite Digital Images for our photography (as well as DJ, video, and photobooth). Lynn and her assistants were amazing! Very down to earth and easy to work with. We got straight to work since the weather was questionable. Lynn made sure to get every type of picture in (ones I wouldn't remember or think of). I especially was impressed when she carried a rag to help me wipe away my face sweat on the most humid day in the world haha! Highly recommend them!

Profile Picture Megan, 8/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Carrie and Jay from Elite Digital Images on our wedding day was an absolute pleasure! Our pictures were amazing and they made the whole day stress free and enjoyable. I would absolutely recommend them for your wedding day!

Profile Picture Allison, 8/5/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Carrie is amazing! You will not be disappointed. Very flexible, responsible, and professional. Her photos are stunning.... one look and we were hooked!

Profile Picture Samantha, 8/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wife and I had a great experience with Elite. Booked a photographer with an assistant that covered the whole day from bridal prep through the reception. Planning was very simple and the photographers were sure to keep our requests in mind. We were more than pleased to have them document our wedding. I would recommend Elite for anyone planning a wedding.

Profile Picture RJ, 7/28/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I booked Elite Digital Images for my wedding and I couldn't have been happier! We chose Carrie Roberts as our head photographer and she was fantastic. She was so friendly and made everyone feel comfortable. The pictures look amazing and the prices were reasonable. I highly recommend Carrie Roberts and Elite Digital Images!

Profile Picture Tricia, 7/7/17, 5 Reviews
Services Used: Digital Files, Second Shooter, High-Res Images

Super-professional, excellent ideas for settings and ultra fun to work with!!!!!

Profile Picture Donna, 7/4/17, 2 Reviews