181 Reviews for Elite Digital Images

Prints (3)
Destination / Travel (2)
Engagement Shoot (2)
Canvas (1)

My husband and I had the pleasure of working with Cyndi as our photographer for our July 6, 2018 wedding. Her professionalism and expertise were immediately evident from our very first meeting. Cyndi made us feel comfortable and took care of every little detail. The weather was very hot on our wedding day, however Cyndi was extremely accommodating with trying to keep our wedding party cool and engaged while taking our outdoor pictures. We can’t thank Cyndi enough for her hard work! Highly recommend!!

Profile Picture Jackie, 7/5/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, Digital Files

We got married on June 16, 2018 and could not be any happier with our photography! We had Cyndi & Jennifer and they did a fabulous job. They were punctual, flexible, and excited all day long! Their shots were unique and made our session that much more fun! Within 6 days, we had our sneak peak too! Highly highly recommend! Thank you Cyndi & Jen!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I cannot say enough about how happy we were on June 9th... Lynn, our amazing photographer, captured every single moment that we hoped for. She was patient, and always on top of everything. Our only regret is not taking a photo with her. She's the best! We have not stopped looking through our pictures. She has helped us relive that day over and over and over again! Can't wait for our video!!

Profile Picture Marie, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I used Elite Entertainment for my wedding this past June for photography, videography, and DJ. My husband and I could not have been happier with our choice! Lynn was our lead photographer and she was so professional and she worked so well with my niece who was only 21 months old at the time. She answered all of my prewedding emails and made sure to take all of the photos my mom had requested. Chris was our second photographer and he worked very well with Lynn and with my husband and his groomsmen while they were getting ready. Our videographer, Chris, worked side by side with Lynn and Chris to capture the entire experience. Lastly we had Dominic for our DJ. He was so energetic and engaging. He got out on the dance floor and really became part of the party! He and his assistant only played songs we requested (and a few requested by guests) and made sure not to play the Chicken Dance which I had on our "Do Not Play" list. Having all of our vendors from the same company made the whole process so much easier and less stressful in terms of scheduling meetings and they worked so well together that everything went smoothly.

Profile Picture Brianne , 6/1/18, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Elite Digital Images made our day great! Carrie and Jay are the best photographers ever! My sister had used Carrie and Jay for her wedding 2 years ago so I wasn't surprised at how amazing they were. Carrie is such a sweet person and doesn't make posing for pictures feel like a chore. I love how our sneak peek picture came out and can't wait to see the rest!

Profile Picture Lauren , 5/12/18, 10 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wi can’t rave enough! We had Lynn as our head photographer and Chris! Her and her team we fantastic! Lynn was so helpful and easy going and her visions were perfect! She kept us on track and caugh every moment! She felt like part of our party and family! We had a blast with them. From the moment we met her to the last picture taken she made it so easy and special! Chris did so great with the guys for grooms prep and beside Lynn all day! We thank them all from bottom of our hearts and feel truly blessed to have had them as part of our day!

Profile Picture Gena , 4/28/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Prints, Thank You Cards, Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations

lynn and her husband chris from elite entertainment were amazing. they were interactive with us and our guest at our wedding. they managed their time extremely well and I love all the different angles they took pictures of and the video turned out great! I highly recommend lynn as a photographer and chris as a videographer

Profile Picture marla, 4/13/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations

I want to preface this review with the fact that neither my husband nor I are picture people, but- let me tell you- Lynn is a MIRACLE WORKER. Every picture is priceless and hanging all over our house - and we swore we would never be those people. Lynn worked so well with our wedding party and our families and everyone loved her! Her professionalism was matched by her wit and humor and we could not have asked for a better photographer! We wanted a money shot and we definitely got it!

Profile Picture Anna, 4/12/18, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, Albums, Canvas, Digital Files, Prints, Proofs

My husband and I hired Elite for DJ (Dominic S), Photography (Carrie Roberts & Cynthia Roberts), and videography (Tommy), and we cannot say enough positive things about them. All of them were amazing to work with - professionals who patiently answered all of our questions in the months leading up to the wedding and worked with us to craft all of the details perfectly, and they all have such great personalities that we had so much fun with on the day of our wedding. We were in such good hands with Elite and are so glad they were such a big part of our wedding day!

Profile Picture Aimee, 4/8/18, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Photography, Videography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Everyone at elite are nothing but professional and talented! We had Lynn Monaco as our photographer and she was amazing and so helpful before during and after the wedding. Was patient with me through the after part for picking photos and thank you cards. I would recommend this company for all your needs!

Profile Picture Dawn, 4/6/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images, Albums, Digital Files, Thank You Cards

We had the pleasure of working with Lynn Monaco on our wedding day. Lynn was absolutely amazing and was great to work with! Lynn and her team were very friendly, arrived promptly on time, was organized and professional, and her pictures came out perfectly! She was able to capture the sweetest moments of our big day effortlessly! I can not say a bad thing about her or her work! Highly recommend! :)

Profile Picture Lauren, 3/24/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lynn and the Elite Entertainment staff was just amazing!

Profile Picture jayde , 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Amazing. Elite is the best team to work with. We hired them for photos, video and DJ. I worked with Carrie, Cyndi, Tommy, Chris and Dominic. All of them were absolutely a pleasure. They were also super helpful with my questions leading up to our wedding day.
Carrie and Cyndi were amazing. It was a chilly and windy day and they captured the most beautiful photos of us and our wedding party. I was sitting at my reception at dinner and Carrie came up and let me know some photos were already available to me. I was floored, how awesome is that!
Chris and Tommy were great. They made us feel like they weren't even there. I can not wait to see what moments they captured on video for us.
Dominic kept everyone on the dance floor from the minute the party started to the very last song. The dance floor was NEVER empty. That was exactly what we had hoped for.

There are not enough words to thank this team for making our day so special. They were a pleasure, complete professionals and we knew were in the right hands from the very beginning.

Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sean and Caitlin Kaverick

Profile Picture Caitlin , 3/3/18, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Lynn Monaco from Elite was our photographer for our wedding and we could not have been happier with our pictures. Our photo album is so lovely. Everyone was asking me about her after they seen our pictures. She was so helpful during the whole process! If you are looking into photographers for your wedding I would definitely say to go with Lynn! We had a rainy day for our wedding which at first made me nervous with how the pictures would come out but they truly came out so beautiful!! She was there to help us in anyway she could. Even suggestions and helping me with the bustle on my dress. Great company. I couldn’t recommend Elite and Lynn more.

Profile Picture Lei-Ann, 1/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Photography

The English Manor’s package had Elite as a preferred vendor and they were a blessing! They captured the essence of our fun-filled December wedding! Highly recommend!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/17/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Albums

Our wedding was on December 10, 2017. We could not have been more in love with the photos of our wedding! Lynn did an incredible job. Everything went smoothly and the level of professionalism was amazing. PERFECT, PERFECT, PERFECT! Thanks so much again Lynn and all of the Elite team!
Christine and Craig

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Christine, 12/10/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Multi. Locations, Albums, Digital Files

I cannot say enough about Carrie and Cyndi and how fabulous and professional both of them are! They are wonderfully talented and truly love what they do. From the beginning of the day I was confident they were going to capture the best moments from our wedding, but nothing prepared me for the actual photographs they took. They were phenomenal!!!!! Absolutely the most beautiful images of our wedding and family and friends. My husband and I were stunned and were just thrilled at the way the pictures came out. They truly captured everything we would have wanted them to that day, and we didn't even have to tell them! They are with you every step of the way and we could not have asked for more. You ladies are amazing! Thank you so very much for being there on our special day and for giving us the experience of reliving our wedding day through your photos.

Profile Picture Tiffany , 12/2/17, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Second Shooter, High-Res Images

We had Lynn from Elite Digital Images as our photographer on our wedding day. Lynn and her team were amazing. They made sure to take all the photos we wanted and they came out even better than we imagined. She was super easy to work with and made our day go by smoothly. Everyone after seeing the photos are still talking about how amazing they came out. Would recommend Elite to anyone looking for a great photographer for their wedding day. We smile every time we look back at our photos!

Profile Picture Marina, 11/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

When my husband and I were planning our wedding, I originally thought I wouldn't need a video, but my now husband was sure he wanted a video of our wedding. Well was he right! I cannot say enough great things about Elite Digital Images. They were so easy and great to work with from the first inquiry, though our wedding day! Chris on the day of our wedding was so kind and fun to have around, and more importantly he captured everything (above and beyond) with out us feeling like we were being taped all day. If you are ever thinking you may not need a video of your wedding or that it is too much money...well it is worth every penny. Honestly I would go back and pay them again because we were so beyond thrilled when we received our finished video. We will be cherishing this video for years to come. We cannot thank you enough Chris, for giving us the most beautiful way to remember our wedding!

Profile Picture Melanie, 11/13/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Lynn was our photographer for our wedding and she was just amazing. So easy to work with on such a crazy day. She got all the shots we wanted and more. Our pictures are so beautiful. I highly recommend Elite Entertainment, especially Lynn!

Profile Picture kristina, 11/12/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Albums, Digital Files, Second Shooter, Additional Hours, Destination / Travel, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

I cannot say enough great things about Lynn and Chris from Elite Digital Images! They were both so easy to work with, patient and professional; making me feel that much more comfortable in front of the camera. Our pictures are absolutely gorgeous and we have received so many compliments. They nailed it! The only problem I have is deciding which pictures are my favorite!

Profile Picture Debbie, 10/15/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Photography
Services Used: Second Shooter, Additional Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations

Carrie and Chris were amazing! They were fun, easy to work with and knew exactly what they were doing. Our photos were absolutely beautiful!

Profile Picture Monica, 10/6/17, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ, Photography, Videography

Lynn Monaco was the best photographer ever!!! She was super professional, kept everyone on track, and took the most beautiful pictures. We absolutely loved her and can’t reccomend her enough.

Profile Picture Megan, 10/6/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

We used Carrie & Jay Roberts for our wedding photography on 9/30/17 and they were fantastic. There was solid communication prior to the wedding with arrangements made for day of the wedding, making for a stress free morning. Carrie arrived promptly at 2pm and immediately went to work. She took our rings and invitation and utilized space in our house to create some incredible pictures. She then took some super fun photos of myself and my bridesmaids before leaving to shoot the guys before the ceremony took place. We opted not to do a first look and Carrie and Jay efficiently took photos of the bridal party and family so that we were able to greet our guests and enjoy cocktail hour. Throughout the reception Carrie captured precious moments and highlights of the evening. The coolest part is that by midnight she had posted an album with a good amount of photos to my Facebook wall. What a great experience working with Carrie and Jay. We can’t wait to see the rest of the photos. I highly encourage you to use elite images if you want a professional yet laid back photography experience.

Profile Picture Lisa , 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Carrie & Cyndi Roberts are not only incredible to work with but it was great to see how they work together as a team, trying to capture every moment. Carrie is professional, responsive and flexible when dealing with clients. I probably asked her about a million questions from the time of booking Elite to the actual wedding day and she was quick to respond to each email. I was so happy to see when the night was over, that Carrie had already posted several photos on Facebook for us to see. I am very pleased with the outcome and cannot wait to see what the rest look like. I would definitely recommend Carrie & Cyndi from Elite!

Profile Picture dawnmarie, 9/29/17, 2 Reviews