Elite Coach Reviews

16 | Ephrata, PA

16 Reviews for Elite Coach

Christina · Married on 11/05/2016

I have no complaints about our experience with Elite Coach. Christy made everything so easy. We absolutely loved out trolley, which was clean and fun. I would definitely recommend using them for your event.

Maya · Married on 08/23/2014

We really wanted to have a trolley to transport our bridal party around during the wedding day. The team at Elite Coach was a pleasure to work with. Their trolley was the perfect addition to our day.

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 12/14/2013

We utilized the trolley for transportation since the space could accomodate the entire bridal party and parents. We were married during the beginning of winter and therefore did bridal party photographs prior to ceremony in order to ensure good lighting. During that time, we changed locations several times prior to the ceremony. Rick was absolutely amazing and was flexible in trying to get us to every location desired. Of note, it happened to snow significantly just prior to and during the wedding ceremony. Rick was calm and professional driving the trolley down a hill through about 2-3” of snow!! I was so nervous in the back but we made it safe and sound. I cannot thank Rick enough. You are awesome!!

Kim and Anthony · Married on 10/18/2013

We used the Trolley Service from Elite Coach, they couldn't have been more professional, easy to work with and awesome!

I knew I wanted a trolley for my wedding day, mostly so the entire bridal party could be transported together for offsite photos. I got lucky when I googled trolley services, and Elite was the one I decided to contact first. Brandon was very helpful with getting the estimate to me. Their trolley service was very reasonably priced, and I booked right away. Brandon was very easy to work with, setting up times etc. The day of the wedding, Paul was our driver. He was on time, friendly, and very accommodating. I really appreciated all of the professionalism that every member of the Elite team showed. I'd recommend their services highly to anyone who needs wedding day transportation.

Debby · Married on 11/10/2012

We wanted to have a shuttle to take our guests from a nearby hotel to the site of our wedding ceremony and reception. Elite Coach made it easy to plan the logistics and the guests that used it were very appreciative. The coach was clean with a friendly driver.

• Christina

Christina · Married on 08/06/2011

I got the trolley and I LOVED it! I had a large bridal party and it fit everyone comfortably and it was nice for the girls to not have to worry about their dresses. Our driver, Rick, was incredible! He played, "going to the chapel" on our way to the church which helped relieve my nerves and put a smile on my face and then after the ceremony, he played music to help get the party started! He was so friendly and has a great personality! It rained during our pictures and we accidentally left an umbrella on the trolley once we got to the reception. Rick was nice enough to bring it back to us when his shift was done. I couldn't believe he went out of his way to do that! If you go with Elite, ask for Rick! :-)

Abby · Married on 08/06/2011

Excellent and timely service! Thanks so much!

Mia · Married on 06/12/2010

We hired Elite Coach's Trolley for our wedding and it was more than perfect. The driver was super professional and soooo nice. We would recommend Elite to anyone. Thanks for making our day great.

• W

Wendy · Married on 09/19/2009

We had booked the trolley through Elite Coach. This was absolutely perfect for our wedding day! We had 6 bridesmaids, 6 groomsmen, and 3 ushers, and we were all able to get on the trolley. We had a downtown wedding, and we drove through the city for awhile - it was a great atmostphere. Elite Coach allows there to be alcohol on the trolley, which was very nice. They were right on time, and took us everywhere we had asked to go. We are still getting compliments. All of our friends thought it was very unique.

Amber · Married on 08/28/2009

The shuttle was clean and on time throughout our event.

Amanda · Married on 08/31/2008

We wanted to take our whole wedding party with us so we were looking for a trolly. Elite's trolly was just redone and is beautiful! The driver was wonderful and we not only have great pictures with the trolly, but we had a great time on our ride!

Lauren · Married on 11/30/2013

Convenience and Peace of Mind on Wheels
    We booked the Elite Trolley for our bridal party to use as transportation for our fall 2013 wedding. The booking process was super easy. The trolley made for a great photo op and the driver - "Jolly Trolley" Rick - could not have been nicer. He played a great playlist including "Going to the Chapel" as we made our way around Lancaster for photos and brought a "Just Married" sign for the back of the trolley - very sweet, thoughtful touches. We had the trolley for 5 hours and gratituty was included in the final cost.

Brianne · Married on 11/11/2018

Fantastic!

Had no issues working with Elite Coach. Leading up to our wedding they were extremely responsive and helpful getting the details sorted out. The office and the driver were professional and everything was on time and as described. Worked out great and would highly recommend!

Maura · Married on 04/09/2011

We booked the Trolley for our wedding day and loved it. There were some issues with getting the trolley to start a few times after being off shut off for a period of time, but nothing that put a damper on the day. The customer service team handled the situation in a professional way and was easy to deal with. Our time line changed a few times prior to the day and even as the day went on (the driver was able to adapt to the changes and keep us within our time frame).

Chelsea · Married on 07/18/2014

2.0
      1.0
      2.0
      1.5
      1.0

The driver got lost with my guests on the way to the ceremony. Then, he left without the bride and groom at the end of the night. Nightmare!