Elishah Urbaez Reviews

1 User photo

Elishah Urbaez 1

Tara Siener · Getting married on 05/14/2023

Wonderful MU Artist for any Bride and any Situation

I've used Elisha's services on many different fronts, from hiring her to do looks/make up/hair for TV series, being a bridesmaid she was hired to beautify, and recommending her to do my best friend's own wedding make up. Elisha is always the perfect fit: flexible, knowledgeable and has such a great eye. She is also always calm which helps on those super stressful days!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Crystal S · Married on 09/26/2018

Amazing Experience!

Elishah is the best. She’s done my makeup many times and always makes me feel so comfortable and confident. She knows how to bring out the beauty in everyone. She’s so talented and prepared. Was punctual, neat, clean, and professional. Thank you so much Elishah!

Sent on 01/28/2019

Pamela · Married on 07/20/2018

Elishah was amazing!!!! She was professional, adaptive and willing to go the extra mile! I highly recommend her to everyone!! We love her so much we are willing to make her apart of our family!!

Sent on 08/02/2018
    Elishah Urbaez 2
  • Brandie

Brandie · Married on 04/02/2017

BEST makeup/hair artist and person!!

Thank god for Elishah! Her work is flawless and her demeanor is exactly what you need! Honestly, she helped keep me sane and not stressed on the big day. We did two trials and she doesn't rush you or pressure you into a look. She gives honest feedback that was so helpful and spot on. Way more personable and attentive than those beauty makeover shops. Elishah uses the highest quality of products (which I've since been buying myself because i liked them so much). TRUST - you will be so happy to have Elishah by your side making you look and feel gorgeous!

Sent on 02/01/2019

Tricia · Married on 02/25/2017

Elishah Urbaez is someone who is very serious, dedicated in her work. If you need a professional for an upcoming wedding or event, then... you totally should hire Elishah. She's very professional and I promise you won't be disappointed!

Sent on 01/25/2018