Elise Cronin Events Reviews

Elise Cronin Events 3
Elise Cronin Events 4

Lauren Miller · Married on 09/22/2018

Exceeded Our Expectations!

Elise Cronin Events was such a pleasure to work with, from the first introductory meeting, all the way through our special day this past fall! Both Kaitlyn and Morgan were patient and extremely attentive to every one of our asks. Their creativity and willingness to please exceeded our expectations to make our wedding day the best day of our lives. Our guests still have not stopped complimenting us on how beautiful everything was down to every little detail. If you have any question whether or not to source an event planner, stop now and contact these two!

Sent on 11/19/2018
  • Emily

Emily Faye · Married on 07/28/2018

Money well spent

Morgan and Elise Cronin Events made this special time in our life an incredible, virtually stress-free experience. Thorough in their planning, they took the time to schedule benchmark meetings to insure we were hitting our goals and didn't miss a beat in truly bringing our vision to life. Their relationships with various vendors proved to be reputable, especially with getting the best prices on items including rentals, linens and floral. Morgan and Kaitlyns attention to detail from conception to the execution of the big day was beyond amazing and everything we could have hoped for. Just take a look at the pictures! I’m so grateful to have had her! I definitely recommend Elise Cronin Events. Thank you!

Sent on 10/30/2018
    Elise Cronin Events 5
    Elise Cronin Events 6
    Elise Cronin Events 7
    Elise Cronin Events 8

Stacey Ritter · Married on 04/14/2018

Absolutely Amazing!

Elise Cronin Events is an amazing duo that handled everything from A-Z, while making sure I was as hands on as I wanted to be. Putting my trust in them, they made my vision come to life and even surprised me with tasteful little details that truly pulled everything together. They were easily accessible and were able to clearly (and patiently!) answer every little question and address every concern I had. I am incredibly grateful for Morgan and Kaitlyn and I would highly recommend Elise Cronin Events. Thank you for making our wedding day better than I could have ever imagined

Sent on 11/26/2018
  • Kristin

Kristin · Married on 09/19/2015

Amazing experiencd

I am so thankful I had the opportunity to work with Morgan with Elise Cronin Events. Morgan went above and beyond to understand my vision and bring it to life. The design, the flowers, the food - everything was perfect. Morgan made the whole experience fun. Morgan made my wedding the best days of my life.

Sent on 10/30/2018
  • Whitney

Whitney Swaim · Married on 09/29/2018

Destination wedding perfection

Morgan and her team are outstanding! The wedding was beyond amazing and flawless, and that would not have been so without Elise Cronin Events. Morgans industry knowledge, recommendations and guidance through every aspect of the planning process made every decision a delight. Morgan is easy to work with, a wonderful listener and a true professional. Beyond the planning process, she and the entire Elise Cronin events team worked tirelessly throughout the wedding weekend. They ensured every detail pertaining to transportation logistics, wedding rehearsal and ceremony, venue setup, timelines, and all vendor coordination from flowers to photography/videography, etc. was perfect. All guests will be talking about our wedding for years to come. Thank you, Morgan, for making the most important day of our lives beyond memorable! We are eternally grateful.

Sent on 11/19/2018