Elisabeth Rose Reviews

10 | Davidson, NC

10 Reviews for Elisabeth Rose

Nicole · Married on 08/01/2015

Elisabeth was really great to work with and was able to take my ideas and create an amazing wedding invitation along with additional signage and fun creative ideas with napkins and destination placeholders.

Sent on 09/21/2015

My husband and I wanted a custom wedding suite that tied in our love of travel and our Irish heritage. Additionally, we wanted something classic, but with a personal touch. Elisabeth went above and beyond to help us create a suite that perfectly encompassed all aspects of our vision! Personal touches included a vintage map lining the inside of the envelopes and a tag in the shape of a luggage tag that was tied around the invitation suite with twine. At first, I wasn't sure what I wanted on the tag, but Elisabeth was incredibly patient with me and made several different designs to help me make my decision. Furthermore, she always returned designs to me in a timely manner, so I was never left waiting for more than a day for a design template or new idea. My husband and I loved the invitations and save the dates so much that we also had Elisabeth make us thank you notes to send to our guests.

We are so grateful to have found Elisabeth!

Sent on 10/09/2015

Elisabeth did a phenomenal job on ALL of our paper goods and we had a bunch! We received so many compliments on our Save-the-Dates and guests said the invitations were the most beautiful and unique ones they had ever seen! Working with Elisabeth Rose was a dream and I cannot thank her enough for her patience with the ever growing guest list and updates. Our wedding day paper goods were amazing! From kraft paper bread holder menus to fun cocktail napkins and even the free Instagram and Unplugged signs she threw in for us! She exceeded our vision and really made the whole theme of the day come together- her service was priceless. Thank you, Elisabeth!

Sent on 10/30/2015

Christa · Married on 12/27/2014

Elisabeth Rose was an absolute pleasure to work with. She met us in person originally and brought with her examples of previous work she had done for other clients. After deciding on a general theme for our invitation suite, she sent us examples of what the design could look like. All we had to do was give her the details of our wedding, and she put everything together in an easy-to-look out layout. She was very open to what we liked and disliked, and was quick to send us revised layouts. She was incredibly professional and was an excellent sounding-board for our ideas, as well as contributing her expert opinion. She dealt with input from the bride, bride's family, and wedding planner and made our lives so much easier! She even put together last minute booklets for our out-of-town guests. We got so many compliments from our wedding guests on the classy and sophisticated look of our wedding suite. I could not have been happier with the final product and would highly recommend her to any future brides!

Sent on 10/25/2015

Very beautiful and unique work!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Allyson · Married on 09/13/2014

Elizabeth was amazing to work with throughout the whole process. From our first meeting she showed up with tons of options for us to look at but then brainstormed with us to come up with the perfect and most unique invitation then your standard card. After we began she was so timely with sending us proofs of the invitation as well as giving us samples of colors and more! Elizabeth and her team even put together our invitations and addressed every single one! She delivered them right to my door and made sure everything was just how we liked. I couldn't of found a better person to handle our invitations and highly recommend her!!

• liz

liz · Married on 07/19/2014

Elisabeth Rose Stationary custom-made and designed invitations and table numbers for my wedding. The design was inspired by the gold ikat and patterned linens I had selected for the tables. The full stationary suite can be found at: http://www.elisabeth-rose.com/#/liz-max/. Elisabeth did an amazing job and was very accommodating and provided a few rounds of review until they were perfect! Was really pleased with the custom-look, and received so many compliments from guests!

Kaitlin · Married on 06/28/2014

Elisabeth was so easy to work with and I was very impressed with her work. She listened to what I wanted and did an amazing job creating what I was describing. She made multiple revisions when I asked to view in a different way (because I was so indecisive). She was amazing and I HIGHLY recommend her.

Sent on 09/14/2015

Michelle · Married on 05/10/2014

Liz does outstanding work. From our initial planning meeting, I felt like she really had an idea of exactly what I had imagined for our wedding invitations and other wedding signs. She worked quickly and was always open to trying out different fonts, colors, etc to make sure it was exactly what we wanted. Our invitations/wedding signage turned out exactly how we wanted. They were so beautiful!

Liz truly went above and beyond in providing excellent service and excellent products. You will not be disappointed with her work!

Sent on 09/21/2015

Tiffany · Married on 11/23/2013

When searching for wedding invitations, I kind of struggled just looking at all the options online. (So. Many. Options. !.) I even made time to visit a few brick & mortar stores, but just didn't find anything that seemed "right" or what I did like, didn't seem worth the price tag. After finally enlisting the help of a wedding planner, she connected us with Elisabeth. Right away, I knew she was going to be a great match! I had an idea of what we wanted & had a few pictures of things that had caught my eye, but Elisabeth knocked it out of the park with what she created for us. She had an artist paint a floral border for the invitation, then she incorporated it into our wedding menu & other day-of items. We were so pleased & happy with her work. Plus, she's easy to work with & a joy to be around! I would definitely recommend Elisabeth to any couple who is looking for custom wedding invitations or who is struggling to find something that's just right & really, would recommend her for anyone with invitation or paper good needs.