ElisaAnne Calligraphy Reviews

8 Reviews for ElisaAnne Calligraphy

• Meghan

Meghan · Married on 11/09/2019

Absolutely amazing!!

Elisabeth is truly amazing at her craft! I decided to go for custom made invitations rather than mass bought ones online and I’m sooo glad I did!! My guests have been talking non stop about my beautiful invitation suites. They felt like true royalty opening them. Elisabeth is kind, so creative, and very helpful on making your dreams come true. Her drawing of my beautiful 5 pups is honestly my favorite thing ever and I’m so glad we were able to use them on our invitations and our napkins. I promise you this talented woman will take your wedding from nice to ‘wow’! She designed our cocktail napkins, menus, and invitations and I’m forever grateful for the beautiful work she has made, and just how much she impacted my design of my whole wedding! Truly, the best ever.

Sent on 11/02/2019
  • Amiee

Amiee · Married on 12/31/2018

Lovely from Start to Finish!

Elisabeth was wonderful to us from the beginning- she helped me carefully choose the services I needed, worked with me on timing, materials, and pickup of everything and was genuinely kind and caring. Would recommend her to anyone- thank you for such a lovely experience!

Sent on 05/11/2019

Sarah B. · Married on 12/29/2018

Easy and beautiful!

My experience working with Elisabeth was incredible! I hired her to design my wedding invitations and address the envelopes. Her work was absolutely beautiful! And she was sure to take my vision into account which was important to me since I'm an artist too. Elisabeth is easy to communicate with and kept me updated during every step of the process! She did end up making a mistake and forgot to send part of what I had ordered, so it came to me late. However, she graciously made up for it with a gift. I would totally recommend brides to work with Elisabeth! I was very happy with what she created for me. You'll be able to find pictures of my invitation suite on Elisabeth's Instagram feed!

Sent on 04/27/2019
  • Madison

Madison · Married on 10/13/2018

Something I’ll Treasure Forever!

I truly cannot convey enough how wonderful it was to work with Elisabeth on our wedding invitations! To be honest, going into our wedding, paper was not at the top of my list - no where near it. But the invitations were important to my fiancé and our parents, so I got to it. I found Elisabeth and she made the whole experience so incredibly fun and special for us.

After one meeting with Elisabeth, she managed to capture such intimate details of our life and put together a touching invitation suite that I'll treasure forever. The process was simple, organized and seamless. In a season that is so chaotic and stressful, she made it so easy.

As I dropped our BEAUTIFUL invitations in the mail today, I can say that these details are, by far, one of my favorite pieces of our wedding. I'm so grateful for the opportunity to work with ElisaAnne Calligraphy and would highly recommend her to any future bride!

Sent on 04/18/2019

Christine · Married on 10/13/2018

Look no further!

Elisabeth was a godsend in the wedding planning process. She created the most beautiful invitations, complete with an illustration of our venue, and managed to set the tone for the entire wedding. I thought I was seeking invitations, but what I received was a true work of art. I still get comments about how breathtaking the invitations were, and all the credit goes to Elisabeth. The process itself was such a joy to experience as well. She kept me in the loop from day one, as I offered my input and opinions (all the fun parts of the designing process, without the headache!) and I was able to watch as her work came to life. Keep in mind, this was all online, and somehow she still managed to capture my fiance's and my personality in her work. She even addressed and mailed the envelopes for us, meaning I didn't have to step into the post office once. If you are on the fence about hiring someone to help with your wedding invitations, consider this a sign, and reach out to ElisaAnne Calligraphy!

Sent on 04/28/2019
  • Nguyen&Seth

Nguyen · Married on 09/09/2017

Excellent Calligrapher

Elisabeth is an excellent calligrapher. She wrote the address for our wedding envelopes. I received tons of compliment on the calligraphy. Elisabeth was a pleasure to work with. From my initial contact all the way to shipping my envelopes, she was friendly, responsive, super helpful. The final product is beautiful and her prices were very reasonable. Her calligraphy was great and I felt like she really added the personal touch to my invitations that I was looking for. Definitely recommend her!I have already recommended her to friends and would use her again for any calligraphy need.

Sent on 05/06/2019

Natasha · Married on 07/14/2017

Wonderful!

ElisaAnne was a pleasure to work with for our personalized envelopes and decor pieces. From day one of interacting she made the process seamless and enjoyable. She’s a true professional with a specialized and unique touch. Not mentioning her extreme talent and skill— the pieces she created are incredible. Hoping we are able to work together in the future.

Sent on 05/08/2019

Ryan · Married on 05/04/2019

Recommend!

Elisabeth did a great job on our save the dates and invitation suite! She was super easy to communicate with and always willing to go the extra mile to make sure the design was exactly what I was dreaming of. She did a beautiful rendering of our venue for the save the date! I would recommend her for any bride looking for invitations that have unique design elements.

Sent on 05/17/2019