Elijana Cosmetics Reviews

7 Reviews for Elijana Cosmetics

• Ashley

Ashley · Married on 04/20/2019

Made me feel beautiful!

Jana made me feel absolutely beautiful for my wedding day alongside all of my bridesmaids and my mom!! We loved working with her and Zoe, and she listened to everything I was hoping for along the way. From the trial to the wedding day, her products were fantastic and again created the exact wedding look I was hope for (and I loved the individual lashes!!).

Sent on 04/28/2019

Emily · Married on 05/20/2017

Jana and her mom did a great job on the makeup for our wedding. They zipped right through 2 brides, 2 mother of the brides, and 5 bridesmaids. Everyone loved their makeup!

Sent on 07/04/2017

I'm so glad we found Elijana Cosmetics! They were such a pleasure to work with! Booking and even changing an appointment last minute was a breeze. They even were available to pencil in my mother and I for a last-minute manicure appointment.
    They were available to travel to our hotel to get us ready and finished with lots of extra time (which was really nice). They did an absolutely wonderful job with me, my mother, and my mother-in-law. I highly recommend them for any wedding!

Sent on 02/08/2017

Becca · Married on 06/11/2016

Anne Zoe at EliJana did our makeup on my wedding day and it was such an amazing experience. She opened her doors (early!) for us that day, and we were able to set up shop with our hair stylist to really enjoy the morning before the wedding. We all looked and felt our best that day - even in 97 degree heat! Anne Zoe and Jana are an absolute pleasure to work with - thank you for making my wedding day stress free!

Sent on 06/28/2016

The ladies at Elijana really made my day easy and smooth. They allowed us to setup "home base" in the salon all morning and into the early afternoon. They really listened to all of the girls and did an amazing job with everyone's makeup. No one looked like a clown-- they all looked like more beautiful versions of themselves. They truly cared about my day and made sure I had eaten and was relaxed. I recommend them to any bride looking for a full pampering experience.

Sent on 03/30/2015

Jessica · Married on 10/03/2013

The best thing about Jana is that she allows you to tell her what you DO like and DO NOT like! She is comfortable with you asking for re-dos and for more or less makeup if you desire it. Jana has a great selection of colors for all races (I am African-American). She tested her colors on me until we both agreed on colors that worked best with my skin tone. She is very professional and easy to talk to about your desired "look". Her prices are very reasonable. Best of all, she is so funny and loves to dance around to good tunes. I loved having her as one of my vendors and will use her again!

Sent on 11/26/2013

It's expensive, but they do a great job. My makeup looked awesome and they really worked with me to help me get the look I wanted (and I was a *bit* particular).

Sent on 07/13/2014