Eleven Twelve Entertainment Reviews

12 | Smyrna, DE

12 Reviews for Eleven Twelve Entertainment

Pauline · Married on 08/27/2016

It was such a pleasure working with Kelly and Rich for our wedding. During the consultation, Kelly was really helpful with giving us suggestions and walking us through the timeline. On the day of the wedding, they handled every aspect of our ceremony and reception flawlessly and interacted well with our the guests. It was great to see everyone out on the dance floor having fun thanks to them! I highly recommend Eleven Twelve Entertainment!

Sent on 09/04/2016

Jennifer · Married on 05/31/2016

I have had the pleasure of having Kelly for a couple school events and was able to dance the night away at the Mom Prom's she has DJ'ed. Kelly is FUN! She is professional and reliable. She and her staff know exactly what it takes to get the party started and does a phenomenal job!

Sent on 05/23/2016

Sarah · Married on 05/21/2016

Kelly and Rich were amazing! They did everything we wanted them to and more. And they were so much fun!!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Kayla · Married on 04/30/2016

Kelly was absolutely awesome. Everyone raved about the music, and how much fun they had at our reception. People were dancing constantly with the interactive selections played and the the quality of music was excellent.

Sent on 05/22/2016

Eleven Twelve Entertainment's reply:

Thank you so much Kayla! A pleasure to work for such a sweet and fun couple!

Kelly and Rich were the DJs for my husbands 40th birthday party. They were fantastic!! They played exactly what we asked for and got the crowd involved with the line dancing. They were both easy and fun to work with and the services were very affordable. We would absolutely use their services again and recommend to friends!!

Sent on 10/20/2015

Eleven Twelve Entertainment's reply:

Thanks Stephanie, pleasure working with you! We had a great time!

Kelly and Rich DJ'd my husband's 40th birthday party. They had every song we requested and the music genre I asked for was spot on. They both knew all the latest dance moves and were right out on the floor teaching us all. I would absolutely hire them both again for any DJ needs we may have. Not only did everyone have a great time, the price was very reasonable as well.

Sent on 05/11/2016

Eleven Twelve Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words Stephanie! We enjoyed ourselves very much!
    -DJ Cherry

Yes, let me second Cherry's comment. Your friends and family were so great! We love fun crowds like yours for events. It makes it fun for us as well!
    -DJ Richie Rich

Gretchen · event on 02/28/2015

Kelly was wonderful. She was professional, responsive, and intuitive to what our group needed.

Sent on 03/04/2015

Chris · Married on 10/12/2014

This vendor provided DJ/MC services for my wedding reception at the Mendenhall Inn. A couple of months prior to the event, my wife and I sat down with Kelly, the company's owner, and discussed our options. The meeting was organized and comprehensive, covering everything from the timeline to song selections to style of introductions, On the day of the event, Kelly and an assistant arrived at the venue well in advance of the reception and set up. Kelly emceed the event and did a professional job, while her assistant competently handled a lot of the operation of the equipment. I noticed no glitches and was complemented later on by some of my guests about the quality job that they did. I highly recommend Eleven Twelve Entertainment for anyone looking for a reasonably-priced and professional DJ for an event.

Sent on 04/09/2015

Corrine · event on 09/20/2014

Eleven Twelve Entertainment goes above and beyond to make sure an event is successful. All requested music is used and supplemented with age and event appropriateness. Have unique ways of engaging the crowd. Young and old can get involved. Equipment and lighting is "state of the art". Staff is professional and engaging. Affordable service and cost effective.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Eleven Twelve Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Corrine! That was certainly a fun wedding, and I so appreciate being asked back for the one year anniversary party as well! I love your energy! Hope to work with you again one day!

Jill · event on 03/21/2014

We have used DJ Kelly for 4, going on 5, major charity events and we absolutely couldn't be happier!!!

The Real Charitable Housewives of Delaware's:
    -Help Japan Bloom Again Charity Event for the Delmarva American Red Cross
    -Totally 80's Mom Prom for the Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation
    -Fabulous 50's Mom Prom for the Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation
    -Celebrate the Night in Black and White Mom Prom for the Andrew McDonough B+ Foundation and the University of Delaware's Lori's Hands
    and upcoming:
    -Venetian Carnevale for Autism Delaware

We love working with her and the EASE of working with her. She communicates attentively which is so important when an event this scale is on the line. She is always on-time and our attendees truly enjoy her entertainment. We also provide with Kelly many announcements throughout the evening which are done beautifully and she does a fantastic job working off of our recommended playlists as well as knowing how to read the crowd to get them onto the dance floor...and staying there!
    We highly recommend Eleven Twelve and plan to use them for as long as we hold our yearly event!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Eleven Twelve Entertainment's reply:

Thank you for your kind words, Jill! It is always a true pleasure to work with the RCHD. You are a fun and fabulous bunch to work with! And I will gladly be your go to DJ for as long as you do your events! :-)

Corrine · Married on 09/21/2013

Provided music for the wedding and reception which required changing locations. It was very easy to contact and work with Kelly of Eleven Twelve Entertainment. Professional, flexible and affordable. Provides a wide range of options to make any event enjoyable. All requested music was used and played in order requested. Equipment is top of the line. Lighting is very good. Interaction with the guest was appropriate. Went above and beyond to make the event a huge success. Guests raved about the "party" aspect of the reception.

Sent on 03/03/2015

Kristy · Married on 09/02/2017

I hired Eleven Twelve Entertainment to DJ my wedding and it was one of the best decisions I made! Kelly was a pleasure to work with throughout the whole process. She provided music for my ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at a great price! She is organized, experienced, and flexible. I gave her a few ideas of the type of music we liked but let her take it from there and I'm SO glad I did! She and her colleague, Kenny, were absolutely amazing! The playlist was everything I could have hoped for and more! The dance floor was never empty and everyone kept telling me how great the music was. I felt like Kelly and Kenny truly knew me because it was that perfect. I would highly recommend them!! Kelly even asked for the wedding colors in advance so she could match her outfit - such a nice touch. :)

Sent on 09/22/2017