Elevated Events Reviews

81 | Chicago, IL

81 Reviews for Elevated Events

Aly did an amazing job with our wedding. She was with us all the way through to process. As we were working on our wedding planning she was there to help us work out our timelines for the day and made helpful suggestions that really made our wedding flow much better. Aly was always there to lend us suggestions when we needed help picking out what songs to use for our special dances.

At our wedding Aly kept the right mood set. She knew exactly what music to play and when. She also did a great job in keeping us on track for our schedule. She made sure everyone was in place and ready to go on time for our grand enterance.

Later in the evening she kept the dance floor packed. Aly kept the music mixed up so that my friends and my family were all able to get out and enjoy the dance floor.

Months later I am still being told my my friends what a great time they had. I highly recommend Midwest Event Solutions, they made sure that we had a very memorable wedding.

Sent on 09/13/2013

Amy · event on: 12/29/2012

He arrived promptly. I did not find any of there work to be distracting to the event at all. The final product of my parents 50th anniversary was so beautiful It made my entire family cry. I will always use them over and over again!

Sent on 03/20/2013

Patrick was amazing at our wedding! Him and Ashley kept people out on the dance floor with the music and the awesome lighting. They were also very flexible with how certain things changed at the last minute and were so easy going. Patrick was fantastic through the whole entire planning process and I would (and have) recommend him to every future bride and groom for their wedding! He. Was. GREAT!

Sent on 05/29/2013

Our DJ was Patrick. He was very professional and proactive. He was open to playing whatever we wanted or comfortable leading the event with song choice. We purchased DJ services for the ceremony and reception, as well as, rented a photo booth through this company. Our guests loved the photo booth and there was not a lack of dancing. Announing the transition of events throughout the reception could have flowed a bit better. But overall the experience was great and a great value. I would recommend and use this DJ again.

Sent on 09/12/2015

Ana · Married on 12/15/2012

We loved having them DJ our wedding! They knew exactly when to talk and just kept the music playing and EVERYONE had a great time! We had a few songs that didn't play from our must play, but we were ok with that since it seemed more like they were going with the vibe of the evening. No complaints from our end. Most importantly, as a theater-management person, I appreciated their knowledge, how professional and to the point they were with us. I'd hire them again!

Sent on 02/25/2013

Hannah · Married on 07/21/2018

Dance floor on fire!

We LOVED working with Patrick and Aly for our wedding DJ and draping. They were recommended by a friend and we are so thankful to have found Midwest Event Solutions! They were responsive when figuring out which package to select, and what kind of draping. Selecting the DJ songs was easy and fun and our guests DID NOT STOP DANCING. We really couldn't believe how much fun everyone was having with the music and dancing. Patrick let us add the traditional wedding songs to the DO NOT PLAY list and respected our wishes. The draping looked stunning and really dressed up our otherwise simple church gym. Would highly recommend!

Sent on 10/23/2018