Elevate Photography Reviews

126 | Englewood, CO

126 Reviews for Elevate Photography

Liz · Married on 09/20/2014

We used Elevate Photography for our daughter's engagement and wedding photographs. Just wow. Their creative eye captured all the love and happiness of the day, and the photographs that we will have forever will remind us of how fantastic the entire event was. Wedding guests were even treated to a slide show sneak peak of the day's photographs during the reception. That was a first and that addition made the event even more memorable for all. Thank you for making our daughter's wedding perfect.
    Looking forward to the next session, for our other daughter's senior photos!

Aine · Married on 09/19/2014

Katie & Jo at Elevate are absolutely amazing! I cannot say enough good things about them, both as people & professionals. They are so easy to work with, and make you feel instantly at ease. They were both patient & efficient with our wedding party (which should not be underestimated). They are extremely professional & creative & and took AMAZING pics. We have gotten a few back & have received so many compliments already! We are so happy with went with Elevate!!

Sent on 09/28/2014

Best. Photos. Ever.! I love that I got 2 photographers for the day and one of the best things was half way thru the ceremony they did a quick edit of the photos that were taken earlier in the day and did a quick slide show for all of us..Perfect!

Sent on 09/27/2014

Kristen · Married on 08/30/2014

We worked with Jo for our photos and all I can say is WOW! This girl ROCKS! Awesome personality and man does she have an eye for photography!!!! We knew from the moment we met her that we would really click with her. She was a dream to work with. I was blown away by our engagement photos. So far we have only seen a preview of our wedding photos but my goodness they are more than I could have ever imagined. The second shooter she brought with for the day off was awesome too. Very kind and fun. We are laid back people with fun, goofy personalities and they both meshed very well with us. Jo was even able to tame our crazy wedding party and that was definitely a feat!!!!

Elevate is a little on the pricey side but I'm a firm believer in "you get what you pay for". This was one area I didn't mind splurging in. The photos are the only thing you really have once the wedding is said and done. I'm so glad I picked Elevate to work with. Especially Jo. WORTH EVERY PENNY! THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN JO!!!!!!!!

Sent on 09/09/2014

LeAnna · Married on 08/15/2014

The work that elevate does is AMAZING. I feel that they are up front about costs and listen to what you want for your photos. All around I would recommend elevate for all your photo needs!

Lilly · Married on 08/02/2014

Jo shot our engagement and wedding photos. We couldn't be more pleased. She was a pleasure to work with and listened to everything we asked of her. She's got real talent and we didn't need to give too much instruction because she knew what needed to be done. While it cost more than we wanted to spend initially, it was worth every penny.

Sent on 08/25/2014

Lisa · Married on 07/06/2014

I would highly recommend Elevate Photography. They joined our personalities & their creativity, resulting in gorgeous photos! Also, they're just really fun people to hang around with and make you feel comfortable!

Sent on 07/21/2014

April · Married on 07/05/2014

Stephanie and Ali were great!!! I don't like having my picture taken but they made us feel so comfortable. It was actually fun. Stephanie was open to my ideas for photos that I saw on Pinterest and made a list so that we got all those photos taken. My parents remarked that they never really saw the photographers during the ceremony but they know they were taking photos. They were not intrusive or anything. Such a great experience and company to work with!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Richard · Married on 02/23/2014

Katie was absolutely fantastic. I would strongly recommend this photography company to anyone looking for the best photographer period.

Sent on 06/20/2014

Cindy · Married on 10/12/2013

We came across Elevate at the Rocky Mountain Bridal Show last year and after carefully reviewing more than 30 online portfolios we knew Elevate was simply the best. There entire staff is friendly, professional, genuine, and strive for excellence. We hired Katie to be our wedding photographer and could not be happier. From our engagement shoot through the wedding day we knew we made the right choice. She is an incredible photographer and made sure to capture our "must-have photos". Elevate as a studio is second to none. Included in our package was a beautiful album, all our digital photos on a custom engraved flash drive, a day-of slideshow presented during our reception, and a stunning photo display at our reception. They also held 2 photo premiere parties for us to share our photos with our family and friends at their studio. The service and quality of their work is truly astounding and I would highly recommend them to anyone!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Jennifer · Married on 09/28/2013

Katie was a fantastic photographer!! She took amazing photos of our wedding. Some were even published in a wedding magazine.

Sent on 06/10/2015

Devon · Married on 09/21/2013

These guys are amazing! I knew I wanted to use them for my wedding before I even got engaged!! We worked with Ryan, and his attention to detail and talent with lighting made for the most gorgeous engagement and wedding photos. We love them so much we became clients for life so we can do sittings with them whenever we want! Elevate Photography rocks!! :)

Sent on 02/12/2015

McCory and Katie at Elevate Photography captured our wedding better than I could have even imagined. On top of just being incredibly good at what they do, they were a pleasure to be around, taking last minute changes in stride and managed to coral our rather large wedding party and family in a timely and friendly manner. Our guests are still talking about how cool the day of show after dinner was!

Sent on 08/27/2013

Elevate is the best! We used Ryan for our wedding and Ali for our maternity photos. My favorite thing about them was the slide show that they were able to put on during my reception. While everyone ate, they put together the photos of us getting ready before the wedding, the photos from the ceremony, and the photos of my husband and I after the ceremony. Everyone enjoyed this so much because the guests do not get to see the part where the wedding party is getting ready and the photos that we take after the ceremony. It was so awesome how they could put that together in such a short time. Their photos stand out far from all the rest!! The album we purchased was unbelievable. The paper had this slight shimmer to it making the photos so elegant which really complimented the theme of my wedding. The photographers were so experienced with my venue and knew the best spots to capture the surroundings and the special moment. We had the hardest time narrowing down the 850 photos for our album and prints because every single one of them was amazing in its own special way. They are a little pricey but I gave them a 5 for value because it was worth every penny!! I would highly recommend them. We purchased their Client for Life program so we can use Elevate every year to take photos of our growing family.

Sent on 02/11/2015

We cannot say enough about how happy we are that Ryan from Elevate Photography was our wedding photographer. We first met Ryan for our engagement session in DC. My husband and I met and live in DC so we wanted to have photos from our time here. Our engagement photos took our breath away. They are gorgeous! On our wedding day Ryan and his team had scouted out locations around our venue that we never knew existed. Again, the photos are simply stunning. We have heard from family and friends that they are suffering "photo envy" after seeing our wedding photos. The colors are bright, photos are crisp and simply beautiful! We recommend Elevate Photography wholeheartedly, and cannot say enough good things about them. Hands down the best wedding photos we have ever seen (and not just because they are ours).

Sent on 07/29/2013

Elevate was recommended to me by a friend when I was having issues finding a photographer. I sent an email from their website an immediately got a response. I met with Stephanie and thought she was great! Our engagement photos turned out awesome. The day of the wedding she was awesome! The additional services that they provide make their service even better! I got the package that had they day of slide show in it! It was amazing to be able to see the awesome shots and moments that she had captured from the day! I am still get compliments from my guest on this! I would highly recommend Stephanie and Elevate Photography to anyone looking for a photographer!

Sent on 06/19/2013

We interviewed several photographers but the staff at Elevate had everything we desired. Capturing the candid moments and detail was very important to us. Katie worked extremely hard during both the engagement and wedding session. She was very fun, outgoing and her artistic imagination was evident through the pictures. We loved the customer service and lifelong keepsakes.

Sent on 05/08/2013

Rule of thumb when planning a wedding: ALWAYS follow your instincts. My instincts proved me soooooo right when I hired Ryan from Elevate Photography. He was worth every penny and I highly recommend him. He is NOT the typical photographer that will pose you in front of a tree and call it a day. He has a talent in photography that is unique, personalized, easy and second to none.

My husband and I are creative people and didn't want the "typical" engagement or wedding photos. Ryan understood this and delivered beyond our expectations. Ryan's work speaks for itself. His portfolio and my experience is proof. He has a calm and relaxed energy about him which is a quality that is important in a photographer. Taking pictures can be awkward and he has a way of making you feel at ease. The pictures don't lie! And, he's willing to improvise or be flexible too.

The value he provided was beyond our expectations. He provided a "First Look" slide show where he played our pictures on a screen during our reception. His team literally put these pictures together in minutes to present our guests. My guests still talk about it to this day. They felt special and included in those special "first look" moments when my husband and I first saw each other on our wedding day. He also displayed one of our favorite engagement photos on this huge light frame placed at the entrance of our banquet room. we felt like rockstars. Unbelievably awesome!!

I'm rambling and I can't help it. He's just awesome and his talent and skills are OUTSTANDING.

Sent on 10/12/2012
  • Jennifer

Jennifer · Married on 06/09/2012

Not only did I get an amazing photographer, but we also got a great friend! Katie with Elevate Photography was a true blessing. We had the honor of working with her for our engagement pics in September, and she truly shined on our wedding day in June. Her attention to detail was amazing! She even risked HER OWN LIFE by standing on ends of mountains to get that perfect shot! I loved her creativity and willing to try new shots. We felt like stars in Hollywood as she made sure she was everywhere she needed to be. Even though we only had the one photographer, she did wonderfully! I could not ask for a better photographer!!

Sent on 06/25/2012

Cheryl · Married on 08/27/2011

Ryan was fantastic. He went above and beyond to get great pictures, even laying in the dirt in his nice suit to get the right shots! He made us feel at ease, and comfortable. The pictures came out beautifully, we had a hard time choosing which ones to put on the wall, they were all fantastic! They are such a great studio that we came back for family pictures, and will be our go to for any future professional picture needs.

Sent on 02/12/2015

Jill · Married on 07/09/2011

Ryan was our photographer with Elevate Photography. He did an absolutely amazing job. I can't believe how great our pictures look. He had about 20 pictures up on facebook the same night as the wedding, which was lots of fun for friends and family to see right after the wedding. Then, he had all the pictures done and up on the website only a few weeks after the wedding. I still can't believe he got them done so quickly.

It rained on our wedding day, which makes having an outdoor ceremony difficult, and makes taking outdoor pictures even more difficult. But, Ryan stuck with us and got great pictures outside in the meadow at our venue whenever it would stop raining or only be raining a little (and had one of our friends hold an umbrella over him so the camera didn't get wet). He had a great attitude all day, even though I'm sure it was a very stressful situation for him since we weren't sure how many pictures we would be able to get.

We loved working with Ryan. My husband has a weird smile if some one tells him to smile for a pictures. But, he has a great smile if he's just smiling at some one or laughing. Ryan was able to get him to smile naturally for all of our pictures (something I can't even get him to do). The pictures are great and show how much fun we had that day, even in the rain! He really captured the moments well. I was also impressed with the quality of our pictures overall. You know how you look at a company's pictures online, but you think to yourself, "these look great, but these are their very best pictures that they are showcasing to get your business, I wonder what their average pictures look like." Well, our pictures were as great as the pictures on the website. I was thoroughly impressed with how great they came out. They look like they are magazine quality! I would absolutely recommend Elevate, and specifically, Ryan from Elevate, to any one looking to get pictures taken. Very professional, but lots of fun, and laid back enough that he never made me feel stressed out, and wonderful pictures!

Also, we get a CD with all of our pictures on it, and the lower budget photo albums are very affordable (which is what we decided to go with). We also did an engagement sitting and we're so glad we did. It gave us a chance to get to know Ryan better, and it gave him a chance to get to know us, too. Then we had a lot of fun (but high quality) pictures of us to use for newspaper announcements, etc. We also framed a few of our engagment pictures and put them up in our new house. :)

Sent on 08/05/2011

Christina · Married on 06/25/2011

We had the pleasure of working with Ryan from Elevate Photography for our June 25th wedding. The whole experience from booking him to finally getting to see our pictures online was wonderful. I spent days looking at different portfolios online before choosing Ryan and I definently made the right decision! He was so flexible and easy to work with, his professionalism impressed my entire wedding party. He was completly at ease throughout the entire day capturing images that we will charish for a lifetime. He was able to corral our large wedding party into wonderful poses all the while making the experience fun and enjoyable. Now that the pitctures are online they are impressing our entire town :). People say that they have never seen every single wedding photograph turn out so well. I am so happy with Ryan's work I would recommend him to anyone, and I do!! After all, after the excitement of the day are over, pictures are going to be the only thing (besides your new spouse of course) that you will have left. I urge anyone seeking a photographer to use Ryan, you will not be disappointed!! :)

Sent on 07/15/2011

Kelsie · Married on 01/01/2011

We really loved Katie as our photographer; she was very quick and to the point (which was fantastic because the wedding was January and it was abut 17degrees out!!) She had great ideas and was really easy to work with. I would definately reccommend Katie Walker!!!

Sent on 01/14/2011
  • Meredith

Meredith · Married on 12/19/2010

Ryan with Elevate Photography was absolutely wonderful to work with for our wedding photos. Right from the start he was incredibly responsive to emails and phone calls, calling within hours of us submitting an email to schedule a time to meet. Before meeting, we were pretty sure about having Elevate do our wedding photography because we loved our friends’ Graham and Stefanie’s wedding photos. Meeting Ryan and seeing his outstanding portfolio solidified this decision.

The day of our wedding, we were impressed when Ryan arrived very early to scope out our mountain venue and find several beautiful backdrops for photos. Throughout the day, he was fun to be around and made us and our entire wedding party feel comfortable. During the ceremony and reception, we barely noticed that Ryan was there, yet it was evident from the photos that he was, as one of our groomsmen put it, “everywhere.” When the reception went longer than expected, he was flexible about staying for more time than originally planned to take more photographs, despite the long, late drive back to Denver from Mount Princeton.

When our photos arrived, we were dazzled! Ryan’s photography captured everything from intimate to humorous to artistic. The photos of the two of us were gorgeous, and we were especially pleased by the photos of the wedding party. Having been an attendant in many weddings before, I’ve had to ask myself a few times if I’d actually been in a wedding or two because there were so few shots of the wedding party. Ryan made our wedding party feel that they were an inextricable part of our day, which is true to our relationship with our friends.

Equally commendable is the turn-around time for wedding photos at Elevate Photography. Our wedding was December 19th, and our photos were posted online by January 7th. We didn’t even have to wait a month for nearly 600 professionally taken and creatively edited photos. I can’t remember ever seeing a friend’s wedding photos posted so quickly. Ryan even put together a short video of our wedding photos set to music for our friends and family to enjoy on Facebook. We recommend Ryan and Elevate Photography without reservation.

Sent on 01/10/2011

McKenna · Married on 10/02/2010

Our photos were absolutely amazing. We are so lucky to have found Elevate, and especially Ryan! He was so easy to work with and half of the time, we never noticed he was there...capturing amazing images of our beautiful day. We were speechless when we received our photos and we cannot stop looking at them! We cannot thank Elevate enough.

Sent on 10/27/2010