Elevate Photography Reviews

126 | Englewood, CO

126 Reviews for Elevate Photography

Ashley · Married on 05/28/2016

Elevate Photography is absolutely AMAZING!! The quality of work produced from them is outstanding and really captures those special moments.

Ryan was our photographer for our wedding (and engagement shoot). From the moment we met Ryan - via Skype - we knew he was incredible, talented, and had a love for photography. He spent time to get to know us as a couple and learn what was important to us so he could capture those moments and tell our story.

Ryan had incredible talent while shooting which made his pictures stand out among others. He had a special attention to detail which brought to life the moments experienced during our wedding - laughing, crying, hugging, dancing, etc.

Once the wedding was over - Ryan continued to engage us and invite us back to the studio for a primer party which allowed us to soak in all the pictures captured on our special day. This made the entire process so personal and unforgettable.

I cannot thank Ryan & Elevate enough for making our day.... you did a great job and I would recommend you to anyone in search of a photographer. Thanks!!

Sent on 08/06/2016

Sandra · Married on 05/21/2016

We were truly amazed while working with Elevate Photography. First, as a bride I can speak to the overwhelming amount of “things” that need to get done. Our photographer McCory was organized, efficient and eased our minds that our day would be documented perfectly. We were fortunate that McCory was willing to travel to Rhode Island to be our photographer. He was very accommodating, meeting with us through Skype and face time to review needed details. He spent the day before the wedding scoping out the area around our church and reception venue to find the perfect backdrops for pictures. Our entire wedding party thoroughly enjoyed working with him the day of the wedding; his fun personality and ideas for pictures were perfect. Turn around on viewing our pictures was very fast. We received a sneak peak of photos on a blog a few days after the wedding, and just one month after the wedding had all of our wedding photos available to view and order. Reviewing the photos truly was like reliving the day as all our most precious moments and people’s personalities were captured so accurately. We met with McCory for a final Skype meeting to review all the options of albums and ordering prints. From a studio standpoint, although we were not able to see the studio itself we are impressed with the selection of choices for orders. We are so honored that Elevate photography was a part of our day, and would recommend them to anyone looking for a photographer.

Sent on 06/27/2016

Jayme · Married on 05/14/2016

Holy crumbs, can I give a vendor more than 5 stars?! If I could, I would give Elevate a 6/5. There were so many things that have blown me away with Elevate, but specifically our photographer, Katie. She was the best. Seriously. At our Engagement photos she got to know us and made us feel comfortable in front of the camera and then on our wedding day she captured so many special moments - and the day of slideshow that they do is fantastic!! Thank you Elevate for everything you did for Kaleb and I! You made our wedding so beautiful and special. And not only did I get the best photographer, I even got a new friend!

Sent on 05/16/2016

Desiree · Married on 04/29/2016

We booked this company for our wedding and they have been GREAT so far very flexible with bad weather days for engagement photos!!!! And their pictures speak for themselves!! Beautiful!! And we were referred by multiple people!!!

Sent on 02/12/2015

I can't say enough how amazing it was to work with Katie and Elevate! My family and friends were in awe of our wedding photos, saying they are the best they've seen! It was a wonderful process and I'd do it all over again! (For a higher cost even, but don't tell Elevate that. So worth it!).

Sent on 04/22/2016

Claudia · Married on 09/27/2015

We found Elevate after seeing their work for other friends' weddings. The second we stepped into their office, we felt at home, welcomed, and we didn't think about it twice, we knew we wanted them to capture beautiful pictures like they had captured for others. We were hesitant for a minute about pricing, but once we saw the quality of their work, the care that they put into their work, and how much they valued our input, we knew it would be worth every penny. Ryan captured our engagement session a year before our wedding and having that session not only was a blast, but we got beautiful images from that day as well. Our wedding was last Sunday and Ryan and Allie went above and beyond to make sure they were getting amazing images as well as making sure everything was on track with our timeline. We had so much fun with them, and were sad they couldn't stay to hang out with us longer. Ryan, THANK YOU for the amazing work you do. Our guests were so impressed with your abilities, the slide show, and everything they saw. You guys are one of a kind, and we can't wait to see what you captured!

Sent on 09/29/2015

Elevate did a fabulous job on my wedding photos, and we got them back earlier than they promised. I'd be happy to send any of my friends or family to them!

Sent on 10/18/2015

Kate · Married on 09/06/2015

We booked Elevate for our wedding in September, and worked with Katie Walker and her team. They were an absolute dream to work with, and I'd recommend them to anyone looking for a fantastic photographer. Our engagement pictures were super fun and great prep for the actual wedding, and the photography for the wedding itself exceeded our expectations. They captured so much and were friendly and easy to work with the day of, and kept our formal photos efficient so we could get all of the shots we wanted and still join the party quickly. We picked the package with a slideshow at the reception and it was amazing. We loved it and our guests especially loved it, so you should definitely consider this option! Can't wait to see our full photo gallery next month!

Sent on 09/09/2015

Bobbie · Married on 09/05/2015

We found Elevate at the Bridal fair and checked them out on wedding wire and boy was it a great decision! I think they are well worth the money and time. They easily accommodated some non-standard photo shoots and always worked with our schedules. I love that they do premiere parties for all photo shoots and take such good care with editing and providing all of their services. Ali, our photographer really paid attention to the little details that I gravitate towards and was great to work with on capturing all of our special moments.

Sent on 11/06/2015

Bryn · Married on 09/04/2015

I cannnot say enough good things about Elevate!! Katie was my wedding photographer and I absolutely loved her. She went above and beyond in every regard and I love both my engagement and wedding photos more then I could have ever imagined. All of my friends and family can't stop talking about how gorgeous the images are. Her talent is top notch!
    The entire Elevate team are wonderful people and I HIGHLY recommend them! From initial consultation to ordering albums and prints, I have been so happy and impressed. Thank you so much Elevate!!!!

Sent on 01/26/2016

Rebeka · Married on 08/01/2015

I absolutely love the team at Elevate and do not have enough good things to say about them! We worked mainly with Jo for our engagement and wedding pictures and then on the day of our wedding had Ali and Sam as well. All three were fabulous!

Not only does Elevate take the most beautiful pictures that truly capture each subject's personality but they actually take the time to get to know you and think about your needs. One example is that the day of our engagement shoot in the mountains it was cold-think 17 degrees cold-but we wanted shots outside in the snow. Jo not only agreed to our craziness but made sure to have warm blankets and the heater going in her car between shots so that we did not freeze to death. On the day of our wedding we had the exact opposite problem-90 degrees and strangely humid for Colorado. Again, Jo was prepared and had water and A/C in the car so we could cool down before the actual ceremony.

Everyone at Elevate made us feel comfortable from beginning to end. From the first time we contacted them there was no pressure and they let us pick the package that worked for our budget. Throughout the process they listened to what we wanted (and did not want). I felt so comfortable with Jo (and the other ladies) and while getting ready it just felt like 3 more friends in the room with me as I prepared for my big day. After the wedding when it came time to discuss buying pictures and figuring out the pictures for our album they were extremely helpful and, again, did not try to pressure us to do anything outside of our budget. They truly focus on what you want as the wedding couple.

Elevate, and specifically Jo, provided us excellent service and beautiful photos that we will treasure forever. I can also say that in the future when we want more pictures of us as a couple and, eventually baby/family pictures, Elevate is the only photographers that I can think of going to-and we no longer live in Colorado so that is saying something!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Incredible! After we had to fire our first photographer (total disaster), Elevate was a dream! They are professional, thorough and absolutely wonderful. I can't say enough wonderful things about them!

Sent on 10/31/2015

Caci · Married on 07/18/2015

These guys are amazing! We are having Jo photograph our wedding, and I already know I just love her. We did an engagement shoot, and even though I was insanely nervous, she made it fun, and the pictures are absolutely incredible! I'm excited to see what she does with our wedding! Worth every penny!

Sent on 02/25/2015

Madeline · Married on 07/17/2015

BEST experience, we loved working with Elevate. We felt like we got to know a good bit of the staff and appreciated their friendliness and sincere and dedicated commitment to us and our big day. We couldn't be more pleased with our photos too! Jo was wonderful :)

Sent on 10/23/2015

Laura · Married on 07/12/2015

I literally cannot say enough wonderful things about Katie and the whole team at Elevate. We had so much fun through the entire photography process, even my husband who normally hates taking photos. We enjoyed our engagement shoot last fall and have some great shots. We really appreciated meeting a few weeks before the wedding to go over shot lists. Now our wedding photos, wow! Katie and her team were so much fun to work with. They made us feel relaxed, and we had fun the whole time! The sneak peek was so exciting, and we couldn't wait to see all of our photos. We received them about 5 weeks after our wedding, and they are amazing! I don't know how I will choose photos for our album because they are all great! Katie and the team captured our wedding and personalities perfectly, and I am so thankful that we chose Elevate for our photography!

Sent on 09/22/2015

Ashley · Married on 06/27/2015

We discovered Elevate Photography when planning a destination wedding in Denver. Various wedding photo books were displayed at all the venues we visited and we were amazed at the beautiful photos that Elevate offered. We met Ryan and felt very comfortable with him from the start and his ideas meshed with what we wanted for our wedding day. He was great on emailing back and forth before the big day as we bounced ideas off each other. Ryan, and his crew, turned up as we were getting ready at the Renaissance Hotel and they went to work – he choose a beautiful spot for our first look in downtown Denver and then followed us to Arrowhead Golf Club for pre-wedding photos. The surprise was the slide show he presented before dinner of some of the photos taken so far that day. Our guests were blown away as we were. We have received our sneak peak of the photos he and his crew have taken and they are amazing. We can’t wait to see the whole package. Ryan was personable, we really connected with him, and loved his ideas for recording our special day. Put Elevate Photography first on your list of choices….they are suburb. Ashley and Jake Green

Sent on 07/19/2015

molly · Married on 06/20/2015

My fiance and I have had experience with two of the photographers at Elevate. They are all so wonderful and make you feel taken care of and comfortable. We had our engagement session with McCory and he is amazing. We had so much fun, it was so natural and he caught all of our moments, silly and romantic. We were so happy with the turn out of ALL of our shots. The photo viewing is awesome they way they show you and they are very thorough with all the packages available. They are easy to get a hold of...email or phone, and flexible. We are so happy that we chose elevate to capture this special time in our lives and I cannot wait for the wedding photos!!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Denea · Married on 05/30/2015

When My fiancé and I were looking for a wedding photographer for our wedding it started out being one of the most frustrating experiences during the wedding planning process. That ALLY changed when I went to the elevate studio. I met with over 12 different photographers prior to finding Elevate and the second I stepped into their studio everything just fit from the very start! From the generosity, professionalism, incredible talent, and kindness, I knew we had found our "one". I have met with many of the photographers and I have had nothing but the best experiences with each and every one of them. Whether it was through face to face meetings, emails, phone calls, our engagement session, you name it, they always have delivered above and beyond. Elevate has been so accommodating and made this wedding planning process a breeze. The quality of their work is like no other! We are so pleased and feel so spoiled to have the pictures that we do, as they are simply breath taking and absolutely perfect. We are forever grateful for EVERYONE at Elevate and my fiancé, family and friends and I would recommend them to anyone and everyone!!!

Sent on 02/11/2015

Lisa · Married on 05/30/2015

We had Ryan for our wedding and we could not have asked for any one better! We started with engagement photos in the fall which went so smoothly. Ryan makes you feel at ease every step of the way and takes photos quickly so that you can get a ton of variation. The pictures turned out amazing! we love them. Elevate is extremely accommodating and got us the pictures we needed, designed and ordered our save the dates and put together an amazing sign in book. They are especially responsive with emails, calls and appointments. Whoever you talk to at Elevate is happy and super nice.
    When it came to the wedding, it got even beter. Ryan was amazing at getting shots done quickly in our timeline. The day of slideshow they offer is so much fun and our guests loved it! I had quite a few guests raving about Elevate a few weeks past the wedding, which i don't think it common for people to even notice the photographer most of the time! I could not stress enough how amazing Elevate and Ryan are! Seriously helped make my day incredible and I cant wait to see all the wedding photos in a few weeks! Use them for your wedding! you will not be let down!

Sent on 06/15/2015

Krista · Married on 05/09/2015

Katie and the rest of the Elevate team were so great. Katie shot our engagement photos and our wedding, and we had a great time with her at both. It's worth mentioning that our wedding day (in May) began with rain, continued with snow, and ended with the entire wedding being evacuated (flooding) from the venue before we could even sit down to dinner! Katie was amazing, she just kept at it, even though she must have been freezing, and made everything look beautiful! Even our guests commented that she and Allie were awesome and helped people evacuate from our venue to our alternative venue. Excellent, excellent service and beautiful photography! I'm so glad we hired Elevate.

Sent on 10/30/2015

Elevate did an amazing job at our wedding. Our photos turned out more beautifully than I could have ever imagined. Elevate made us comfortable and well cared for. I would highly recommend them!!

Sent on 02/17/2015

Ryan at Elevate Photography surpassed any and all expectations my wife and I had. To say that he and the people at Elevate did an outstanding job would be an understatement. The quality and artistic impressions of each photo were incredible... what really stood out to us was how crisp and clear the photos were- and our guests noticed at the wedding. We had our wedding and engagement photos done by them, and had some of the engagement photos at the wedding. We also chose the package with the slideshow during the wedding which included photos from earlier in the day with the groomsmen and bridesmaids, plus the first look. Countless people came up to us after the wedding and told us how amazing the pictures from the slideshow were. I can't recommend them enough to anyone looking for a photographer, they were spectacular.

Sent on 01/08/2015

Meghan · Married on 10/25/2014

Elevate Photography is amazing. We had our engagement and wedding photos done by Katie. Katie makes the whole process enjoyable, by laughing, having fun, and making us feel super comfortable. Katie is amazing with natural light and all her photos look perfect even before they are edited. We couldn't have been happier to have her shoot our wedding! We are officially clients for life.

Sent on 10/29/2014

Elevate was great at working with us to find something that would fit our style and budget, and they are totally worth the money! They were very flexible when we thought we might need to change our wedding date somewhat last minute and were very responsive via email almost always responding the same day if not the following day. On the day of our wedding they did a great job of keeping us on schedule without rushing as well as keeping everyone and everything organized. The final product turned out spectacular and we constantly receive compliments on our photos. I have since referred several of my friends to them and will continue to do so. You will not be disappointed with the products and service your receive from Elevate!

Sent on 02/15/2015

Amazing. Jo at Elevate shot our wedding and did an incredible job. Photography was very important to us, and this was the best experience out of all our wedding. She helped the day run very smoothly, and kept checking in with me. Cannot recommend Elevate enough- such quality!

Sent on 10/23/2014