Elements in Bloom Reviews

60 Reviews for Elements in Bloom

• jackmojoe01

jacqueline · Married on 11/14/2009

3.0

when i called and aske dabout price and event date they were soooooo nice! willing to work with my budget to create anything i wantedand they also came out and looked at my venue and gave me an estimate the same day! soo wonderful i haighly recomand this company.

Sent on 06/26/2010

Christina · Married on 07/26/2008

My flowers were beautiful! I was very happy with the bridesmaid bouquets as well.

Sent on 08/03/2008
  • Jody

Jody · Married on 06/05/2010

3.0

Tanya was so great! I cannot recommend her enough. She had great ideas, took my vague requests and turned them into gorgeous flowers that I could not describe properly. She really got what I wanted and had some really creative ideas. I was very pleased with her service.

Sent on 06/23/2010

Rachel · Married on 07/19/2009

3.5

Tanya was wonderful and was very helpful in coming up with unique choices for my wedding.

Sent on 08/12/2009

K · Married on 08/23/2009

4.2

Elements in Bloom provided flowers for our wedding using green principles. The flowers were beautiful. The cost was reasonable, especially considering the use of local and compostable flowers and greens.

Sent on 09/09/2009

Barb · Married on 03/02/2008

4.2
      3.5

Lovely bouquet of fresh flowers!

Sent on 12/16/2008

Sara · Married on 08/08/2009

3.0

Tayna was great to work with. She's very friendly and was able to make all the changes that I had during the planning process. Day of set up was great!

Sent on 09/08/2009

Amy · Married on 08/09/2008

2.0
      3.0

Elements in Bloom was professional and gave excellent quality of services. Couple of things that we noticed was the boutonnieres were way to big especially for the ringbears. They had to be doubled pin to stay up on the groomsmen. The brides bouquet had some brown flowers unfortuntally they show in some of the pictures. And one of the mothers corsage was falling apart thru out the night.
    We know you can not predict how flowers are going to work. I feel a small rose bud would have been great for the ring bearers not a full open rose. One of the ring bearers rose broke even before pictures. Now for the browness in the bouquet I do not know what to say it should probablly not have happened.
    We are very happy with the way Tanya treated us and how well she respond back to us when we had questions. We just wish the flowers we had were more fresh and apporiate size.

Sent on 08/31/2008

Elements in Bloom's reply:

We always welcome any client to contact us if there is any issue regarding their flowers. I feel an open line of communication to resolve problems is definitely best for both parties. I stand by the quality and freshness of our product.

Fernanda · Married on 08/30/2009

3.6
      3.0

This wedding vendor was good. I would recommend. I would ask for a face-to-face visit before the wedding to review colors.

Sent on 09/10/2009

faran · Married on 11/05/2010

0.4
      0.5

This person does not know what she is doing. We hired her for our wedding and she kept talking about she know what she's doing and we needed to trust her and we're ganna love what we see at the end, she would not return phone call's and would get angry when we asked questions. Don't use this person If you want your weeding to look beautiful and you want to get your money's worth. SHE WILL LIE AND RUIN YOUR WEEDING

Sent on 01/16/2011

Elements in Bloom's reply:

I don't know where this review is coming from? The wedding was beautiful and the venue coordinators couldn't stop saying wonderful things about the flowers. The arrangements I provided were better then the sample photos they gave me to go off of.

Sometimes clients expectations are bigger then there budget allows and I always try to convey as clear as possible size, style, color and flower choices to ensure clients can try and get a clear picture of what they will get for the price.

The Bride nor Groom never contacted me with any complaints - this is out of the blue 3 months later. We welcome and open line of communication if someone isn't happy and we do our best to resolve the situation.

I returned all phone calls within 24 hrs and answered all questions respectively. Sometimes it's difficult for a client to understand the process when they can't see exactly what they are going to get when it comes to custom design. There is a level of trust that needs to come from the client to the designer and we do our best to understand and execute your vision with our own creative twists within your budget.

You can see I don't get these kind of reviews, it's a shock to me to see a posting like this!