Elements in Bloom Reviews

60 | Seattle, WA

60 Reviews for Elements in Bloom

Sabra · Married on 05/23/2009

I highly recommend Elements in Bloom. Tanya Stone (owner) was always responsive and professional and she very flexible with my changing budget. The ceremony and table arrangements were beautiful! And the bouquets were perfect. Everything was elegant and modern - just as I'd wanted. My budget was quite limited for what I wanted but you'd never know it from the arrangements.

Sent on 06/02/2009

Lyn · Married on 04/05/2009

We were very happy with Tanya at Elements in Bloom and will use her again in the future.

Sent on 04/26/2009
  • I

Irene · Married on 11/08/2008

Derek and I wanted to thank you or the beautiful job you did on to flowers for our wedding. We felt so lucky to have found you - you made planning the day so much fun, and I knew after talking with you for the very first time that I wouldn't have to worry about a thing. I knew it'd be perfect. And it was.

Sent on 11/18/2008

Melani · Married on 11/01/2008

Tanya was great, the flowers were just what I had imagined, she was on time and I never had to worry about a thing.

Sent on 11/16/2008

Heather · Married on 10/04/2008

These were the most beautiful flowers I have ever seen! The calla lillies were absolutely gorgeous! Tanya was an absolute joy to work with. She made it so easy. I would absolutely recommend her to anyone looking for flowers for a special day! Tanya was fabulous to work with and her designs were absolutely what I wanted. She was able to create my vision, even though I couldn't always describe what I was thinking. Thank you a million!!!

Sent on 10/06/2008

Jana · Married on 08/15/2008

The flowers were more amazing than I had ever imagined they could be! We loved working with Tanya, her advice and ideas were exceptional! She has an amazing, creative talent that we loved working with. Thank you so much!

Elyssa · Married on 08/15/2008

Tanya was the best flourist and helped me coordinate where everything should go and how it should look. It was awsome to have her around and highly recomend that you do the same if you are looking for someone who is professional and talented in so many areas! Elements in Bloom is a great company and have nothing but great things to say! Thank you for making my day perfect Tanya!~Elyssa Boyd

Julie · Married on 08/09/2008

It was a pleasure working with Tanya Stone of "Elements in Bloom." Because I was late in looking for a florist, Tanya was already booked the day of my wedding but was able to work me into her busy schedule anyway. I was so pleased when her assistant arrived with the flowers. From my limited description of what I had in mind, Tanya built the most beautiful arrangement, incorporating all the colors and flowers I had asked for and then some. Her mix of very identifiable to very unusual flowers was extraordinary-and they still look great 3 days post wedding. Thanks so much Tanya! I couldn't have asked for a better experience.
    Julie

Sent on 08/12/2008

Gail · Married on 07/19/2008

The flowers that Tanya did for us were absolutely beautiful. We wanted to host a small reception in a local restaurant for my son and his wife, who were recently married in Japan. The restaurant manager had worked with Tanya in the past and highly recommended her. Tanya was able to take the Japanese and American themes and come up with absolutely fabulous designs within our limited budget. Everyone at the reception commented on how gorgeous the flowers were. I highly recommend Elements in Bloom.

Sent on 07/22/2008

Cherie · Married on 06/21/2008

Tanya is truly an artist when it comes to flowers. Our wedding had a very small budget and she gave us the most beautiful bouquet arrangements. She knows how to make a little look like a lot, so you can imagine what she can do with a more flexible budget. She really took this challenge and ran with it. I was more than pleased, I was overjoyed! They were just beautiful. If you want more than just standard flowers--if you want style and sophistication--I highly recommend Elements in Bloom.

Sent on 07/22/2008

Sabrina · Married on 09/22/2007

I could never describe in words how beautiful my flowers were for my wedding. They were breathtaking. She made my special day perfect! Every single piece she created including the groomsmen corsiages were absolutley incredible. I have been to many weddings and nothing will compare to her work. I highley recommend Elements in Bloom to anyone. I am now her biggest fan!!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Erica · Married on 09/16/2005

From our first meeting~ Tanya impressed me. I knew I had found the PERFECT FLORIST! She listened to what I had envisioned about flowers, color and style. She not only came up with better ideas for my flowers, but saved me more money! She was very professional and a pleaure to work with.

On my wedding day~ my boquet was better than I had imagined and matched perfectly to my style! All of my bridesmaids boquets were perfect, as well as the boutonnieres, which she was so kind to put on all of the men. The altar arrangements were so stunning that we formed ALL of our wedding pictures around them and my guests are still talking about the creative and beautiful centerpieces on all of the tables!

Since my wedding~ I have reffered many friends and clients to Tanya and with no surpise, have heard nothing but how wonderful Elements in Bloom is and the beautiful art she creates with her flowers.

Sent on 08/28/2008

JEn · Married on 08/31/2005

The flower for my wedding were amazing! I don't know anything about flowers and Tanya had so many ideas for me to choose from. She thought of things that fit me perfect. I felt like she really listened to what "look" I was going for, how much I wanted to spend, and just took off from there. I would recommend her to any bride! Thanks Again Tanya!!

Marni · Married on 08/08/2010

Tanya was super helpful, especially because I was an indecisive bride when it came to flowers. She took all of our input, mixed in her expertise and we loved the results. We got so many compliments on flowers, both the bouquets and centerpieces.

Sent on 09/05/2010

Hannah · Married on 07/31/2010

I had some ideas of what I wanted from our florist before selecting a particular one, and Tanya's designs resonated with those ideas. However, Tanya worked with us to create together a unique vision of the flowers & decor for our wedding. She listened to what I had in mind, made suggestions, and met multiple times to be sure we were getting what we wanted and for a cost within our budget. When the day finally came, the end result of what she put together exceeded our highest hopes. Highly recommended if you want works of art, not just flowers!

Sent on 08/03/2010

Elliot · Married on 01/02/2010

These guys did an excellent job with everything, my wifey and I were both very impressed. Excellent price for their job as well- had my parents happy (they paid for it :])

Sent on 01/10/2010

Shauna · Married on 08/08/2009

Tanya was very helpful to work with. The quality of our flowers was wonderful for the price that we paid. I would recommend her to anyone I know who needs flowers.

Sent on 08/12/2009

Dawn · Married on 08/28/2010

Tanya Davis was a dream to work with. She works out of her home, and after our initial meeting most of our contact was over e-mail. For the most part, she was great about responding, although occasionally it would take her a few days to get back to me. I went to her with some very vague ideas about what I wanted - some colors, some flower types that I liked, and a few pictures - and she delivered absolutely perfect arrangements. Her pricing was also very reasonable, coming in right at what our floral budget was. In our initial discussion, she also floated several ideas for things we could do in order to bring the cost down if we needed to. I made several changes to the order in between the initial quote and the wedding, and she handled all of it wonderfully.

Sent on 09/29/2010

I'll admit, I was so nervous about having someone put flowers together without me getting to see a sample before the wedding but it's just too expensive to do those trial runs! I took a risk (for me, the control freak) and I'm so glad that I went with Elements in Bloom! Tanya and I connected right from the start and I knew she totally got my vision. The flowers were gorgeous and added so much to my perfect day. Tanya's hard work saved me a lot of time and stress and I will happliy recommend her services to anyone looking for a florist. She used all of the flowers that I asked for and even improvised a little (with my permission) and used her creativitity to improve my vision. Excellent work!

Sent on 09/23/2010
  • W

SUSAN · Married on 08/22/2009

Elements in Bloom came through with an extra bouquet at the very last minute when it was discovered we missed an accurate count of bridesmaids. Our fault all along. Tanya raced back to her studio to craft a maid of honor bouquet and got it back downtown before the ceremony. Brilliant!

Sent on 09/08/2009

Nina · Married on 07/11/2009

The flowers were beautiful. We booked everything via email and never met in person. I sent her pictures via email and she created. She did a pretty good job taking the email vision and creating the final product.

Sent on 07/14/2009

Laura · Married on 06/27/2009

My experience with Elements in Bloom was great. When I saw my bouquet for the first time I was amazed. The flowers choices went so well together and were very elegant. I loved the flowers and received many compliments.

Sent on 06/29/2009

Michelle · Married on 05/24/2009

Tanya was great! I didn't have a really firm idea of what I wanted for flowers or arrangements, and she helped me pick out everything I needed. The flowers were beautiful and perfect for out style and our wedding. The price was very reasonable. I highly recommend her!

Sent on 06/03/2009

Katie · Married on 12/19/2009

The quality of the flowers were amazing. I left them with my mother and she said they lasted for two weeks after the wedding. Tanya was very accomidating and flexible. The arrangements were a bit smaller than I had hoped, but compared to other vendors, I was charged half of what others wanted. Great value for the cost. I will recommend to my friends.

Sent on 01/01/2010

Katrina · Married on 08/15/2009

Elements in Bloom was a great vendor to work with for our wedding flowers! The quality of our bouquets and centerpieces were exceptionally high. And the cost was a lot lower than some of the bigger companies in the Seattle area. When I first walked into our ceremony I was blown away by how beautiful all the flowers were. It well exceeded my expectation of "perfect" wedding flowers in my eyes.

Sent on 09/11/2009