Elements in Bloom Reviews

60 | Seattle, WA

60 Reviews for Elements in Bloom

Jeanine · Married on 03/18/2017

our wedding wouldnt have been the same without you guys!!

Sent on 03/31/2017
  • Julia

Julia · Married on 06/24/2011

Tanya is a fabulous florist- I have never seen more beautiful flowers than the bouquets she put together for my wedding. Even the photographer could not stop commenting on how gorgeous my bouquet was. She was very organized and came to our first meeting with tons of ideas, pictures and magazine clippings, she listened to what I liked to develop the perfect style for our wedding, she was straightforward with pricing and willing to work with our budget, she was responsive to emails and very flexible about changes along the way. She even made our cake gorgeous with complimentary extra flowers from the bouquets and centerpieces. I will use her for any future event in which I need flowers!

Sent on 07/25/2011
  • W

Noelani · Married on 09/18/2010

Tanya was wonderful to work with. When we needed an extra corsage, she put one together for us on site. She is truly talented!

Sent on 10/05/2010
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 08/13/2010

Very kind and informative

Sent on 09/03/2010

Vanessa · Married on 07/17/2010

Tanya did an amazing job with the flowers for our wedding. My bouquet turned out better than I imagined it and her idea for the centerpieces worked great with both our venue and our budget. The best part was that we got everything we wanted for the price we wanted to pay and never got pressured into spending more- highly recommended!

Sent on 07/19/2010

Monica · Married on 07/10/2010

Tanya made the most beautiful bouquets, boutonnieres, and centerpieces for our recent wedding! I communicated only that I liked some flowers, disliked others, how many of each piece I needed, and that the decor had a Japanese look and feel with red and purple as primary colors. Tanya took those simple directions and blew us away with bright, vibrant flowers and artful arrangements that went far beyond our expectations. She was incredibly responsive to slight changes to the order, all the way up to a week before the wedding. I would highly recommend her to anyone searching for a florist, for a small party or large!

Sent on 07/26/2010

Lynn · Married on 06/19/2010

Very happy and eager to please. The flowers were beautiful and she was right on time and very inconspicuous on our wedding day -- it was almost as if the flowers magically appeared.

Sent on 07/06/2010

Michele · Married on 06/06/2010

Tanya is a pleasure to work with and has great style. I couldn't have been happier with the designs she came up with and then perfectly executed. I highly recommend Elements in Bloom!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Rhonda · Married on 06/06/2010

Tanya Stone is one of a kind florist! She is very attentive to the needs of the bridal party and the bride and is just about as excited for the wedding as the bride is! Her artistic talent with flowers made our wedding look and feel like a fairy tale! Thank you so much!!

Sent on 06/07/2010

Leslie · Married on 04/17/2010

It was such a pleasure to work with Tanya. She really listened to what we wanted and offered helpful input when asked. She always had suggestions, but never did she try to push her own agenda. Tanya was always professional and on time. I would highly recommend her to anyone who is looking for someone to provide flowers for their function. Tanya just had a way to put you at ease and make you feel comfortable working together.

Sent on 04/27/2010

Paula · Married on 03/27/2010

Not much to say besides the fact that Elements in Bloom was the best floral shop I have ever used in my life- so glad I managed to find them for my wedding. Setting up what flowers we wanted for the wedding took no time at all, and the flowers are really something. Just gorgeous, I told all my friends about them.

Sent on 04/19/2010

adam · Married on 02/20/2010

It was wonderful working with Tanya, she's very talented and is such a great florist. The flowers we got for our wedding was gorgeous. The price here is very affordable and can fit anyone's budget. I would definitely recommend this vendor to anyone.

Sent on 04/20/2010

Kim · Married on 02/14/2010

Tanya, at Elements In Bloom, was awesome! My flowers where so incredible! They where way better than I even imagined!!!! I feel as though Tanya went above and beyond! She was the first to arrive @ my venue, and impressed me with every detail! At one point we where taking pictures and she walked by and saw that my husband, (the groom,) didn't have his boutineer. Someone else had taken it! She immediately went to her car and made another one for him! She also made my reception look amazing! She had left over flowers and just added lots of added detail! She is so easy to work with. She also made me feel confident in her by returning my phone calls and being very professional!

Sent on 04/20/2010

allyn · Married on 11/28/2009

tanya has been very helpful, she answers all your questions, and caters to all your needs; she really works within your budget, and her arrangements are beautiful!! im from NJ and had a wedding in seattle, so it was really hard for me to look for a good florist with the best price. elements in bloom provided me with the best price, for arrangements that are very classy and beautiful!

Sent on 12/03/2009

Tracy · Married on 10/11/2009

Tanya was wonderful to work with. She gets to know the bride and groom and understands their style and designs the flowers and decor around their needs. She had great suggestions and input and was able to come up with selections that fit right into our budget. I would definitely work with Tanya again!

Sent on 10/21/2009

Alanna · Married on 10/10/2009

Elements in Bloom did a wonderful job, and I would highly recommend them to any future brides!

Sent on 11/03/2009

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2009

I was definitely on a tighter budget and Tanya worked with me and made something beautiful. She was respectful of my requests, used the inspiration photos I gave her very well and was very professional. I am so happy with how the flowers turned out and can't wait to refer friends to Elements in Bloom.

Sent on 10/21/2009

Natalie · Married on 09/26/2009

elements in bloom is amazing! our flowers were exaclty what I wanted, and so beautiful! thanks for doing such a fablous job!! and Tanya is so easy to work with.. and very flexible!! Thanks for everything!

Sent on 10/09/2009

Jaime · Married on 09/25/2009

Tanya was wonderful to work with throughout the entire process. For starters, she will work with any budget. No matter what you have to spend, she will find a way to produce your vision in some way. She is extremely talented and she has great ideas. I LOVE how she was able to make our ceremony feel so romantic and warm with the flower decor - I could not be happier with her services!

Sent on 10/04/2009

Jaime · Married on 09/25/2009

Tanya was so wonderful to work with. What I initially loved most about her was that she will work with any kind of budget. When we met for the first time, she had me tell her my budget and everything that I would love to have for my flowers on my wedding day. She helped to give me as much as I could get with the amount of money I had to spend. I would recommend this vendor to anyone who is looking for a affordable, talented, reliable florist. I could not have asked for a better experience with her.

Sent on 03/26/2010

Juli · Married on 08/23/2009

We would highly recommend Tanya to anyone! She was exceptional when it came to working within our budget and offered many suggestions on ways to trim costs but still have the look we were trying to achieve. She was very professional, flexible with floral changes and easy to work with. The flowers were beautiful! We are extremely glad we found her.

Sent on 09/09/2009
  • F

Lyssa · Married on 08/14/2009

Tanya is amazing! Not only were my bouquets more beautiful than I ever imagined, she was so easy to work with even when I was not. My schedule tended to cause chaos in all my planning but Tanya was always right on top of things and extremely understanding. I highly recommend working with Elements in Bloom if you ever get the chance!

Sent on 11/11/2009

Angela · Married on 07/24/2009

Elements In Bloom was recommended to me by two of my friends - and they certainly didn't steer me wrong! Tanya was wonderful to work with. She was super knowledgeable, responsive and VERY reasonable compared to other floral estimates I received. I showed her a couple examples of arrangements/bouquets I liked and she seemed very excited and willing to accommodate my wants. And what I got was EXACTLY what I wanted. The flowers were beautiful. I would highly recommend Elements In Bloom to anyone looking for a wedding florist!

Sent on 08/11/2009

Lindsay · Married on 07/18/2009

Tanya was excellent to work with. I came to her with a relatively small floral budget and she was accommodating and helpful in making that work. I showed her a handful of pictures and the arrangements that she created were a great synthesis of these. In addition, she responded very quickly to emailed questions I had. I would highly recommend her services.

Sent on 07/29/2009
  • I

Ivy · Married on 06/28/2009

I found Elements in Bloom through word of mouth recommendations, and I'm so glad I did! Tanya Stone, the owner and designer, works with any budget and has no minimum for weddings. Her rates were so much better than the "preferred vendor" my venue was recommending. I had a pretty good idea which flowers and what colors I wanted for the bouquets and bouts but left the exact details up to Tanya. I was amazed! Tanya really has a talent for floral design and puts her own creative and modern twist to all of the arrangements-- everything looked stunning in all of the photos. My husband also told me that when Tanya and her assistant came to set up the ceremony tent, they were very precise with all of the details and spent a lot of time making sure everything was set up perfectly. Tanya is so easy to work with and fast on email. I would absolutely recommend hiring Elements in Bloom for a wedding!

Sent on 08/16/2009