6 Reviews for Element 78

MC (1)
Reception (1)
Music During Breaks (1)
5 Element 78 Reviews

they kept the crowd on their feet all night. Very fun band.

Profile Picture Valerie, 12/5/16, 1 Review
Category: Band

Fabulous band, everyone is still talking about their performance at my wedding. They played all the perfect songs for our crowd and were so flexible allowing my parents to play and sing the first dance song. Loved them.

Profile Picture User7455372, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

This Band was AMAZING. We used them for an event at the golf club. Typically people socialize, have a drink and then people begin dancing... This band was so good that people were dancing immediately. In Fact we were trying to get people to eat when the buffet opened but everyone was having too much fun. They were great and I would HIGHLY recommend!

Profile Picture User7464123, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Element 78 was a perfect choice for our wedding. From the start, the band was very accommodating! They worked within our budget to include everything we asked for. Derrick was very receptive to our requests and was always available to answer our questions, meet with us prior to the wedding, and make changes when we asked. For our wedding, the band played acoustically for our cocktail hour on the beach; they introduced the wedding party and speeches; they played our dances (first dance, father/daughter, mother/son); and played three 50 minute sets of live music with DJ-ed music in between sets. The live music was unbelievable! The band had the whole wedding on the dance floor dancing all night long! We received multiple compliments from our guests on how great the band was! We were so happy with our choice of Element 78 for our wedding!!

Profile Picture User7137542, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ, Entertainer

Element 78 is great band. I love their style and the music they played at our reception was perfect to get everyone up and dancing. They have a huge set list and specifically learned the song for our first dance. I worked with Derrick throughout the whole planning process and he was always very responsible and accommodated every request that I had. I would definitely recommend this band for your wedding.

Profile Picture Jackie, 5/14/16, 1 Review