Elegantly Dazzled Events Reviews

View more information

1 User photo

• LizKen
    Lizken I. Married on 08/23/2019

You Need Elegantly Dazzled Events on Your Side!!

These planners were exceptional in helping to plan my wedding. They came on board about a year and a half left before my wedding. They were very attentive to my vision and they were very responsive when I needed them. I was planning 2 weddings and needed to be as budget friendly as possible. They respected my budget and they kept it real with me if I was going out of budget. In the few days before my wedding they were there to organize my wedding rehearsal, they were there in making sure on the wedding day we were on time. For an African family, they managed to get everyone on time from the bridesmaids to the groomsmen to the family. Our ceremony started on time and ended on time. They organized all the vendors and everyone showed up on time. My family and friends were amazed by how organized and punctual our wedding was. In preparation, they went to the different venues I wanted with me, they also helped me look for affordable vendors. I went with their all inclusive package which was very helpful because I needed all the support I can get and given that they are a sister team, it felt good to have them because someone was always available to communicate with me. They are very professional and I highly recommend EDE. Everything went smoothly for both of my weddings and I couldn't have asked for a better team to support me on my day.They really became more than my planners, they became friends. If they could handle both of my weddings, there is nothing they cannot handle.

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Thank you soo much for your review!!! We were very thrilled to plan/coordinate both of your weddings. The experience was extremely fun as well. Thank you for choosing Elegantly Dazzled Events! We love you both!
  • GUERRIER
    Guerrier P. Married on 04/30/2019

A weeding worthy of excellence

Thanks to Elegantly Dazzle Events, we had a wedding that lived up to our expectations and worthy of excellence.
    Patient, attentive, organized, counselor, Shirley and Alexandra accompanied us throughout the preparations for D-Day.
    On the day, the room was exactly as we had requested in France.
    All our guests were impressed by the decor of the room and the organization of the wedding.
    Our guests told us that they have never seen this kind of room with such decoration.
    They were conquered.
    Look no further as I highly recommend Elegantly Dazzle Events.

Mr and Mrs GUERRIER.

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Thank you soo much for kind words! We had soo much fun helping you plan/coordinate and most importantly visiting you guys in France. We love you both!
  • Christopher
    Christopher J. Married on 06/17/2017

Great Experience

I don’t know where to start. Elegantly Dazzled Event was absolutely amazing. The planners were professional, energetic, and I had a blast working with them. From the very beginning of planning to the very end, they were always there with great advice. They understood my busy schedule and made the engagement planning process easy. I highly recommend them because they made my day an eventful one. Thank you for everything.

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Christopher, thank you soo much for your review! It was a pleasure planning your engagement party. We look forward to working with you in the future.
    Guerline B. Married on 04/05/2006

THANK YOU for a job well done!!!!

Elegantly Dazzled Events planned/decorated my son's Mickey Mouse themed birthday party! Their team listened to my vision and were very transparent with me during the planning process. What people must know is that I was on a tight budget and didn't want to do anything overwhelming this year and Elegantly Dazzled Events worked with me and over delivered just to prove that they can in fact work with any budget. I really wish I met them during my wedding planning process because I definitely would have saved a lot of money.

Thank you Ladies!!!

Elegantly Dazzled Events's reply:

Thank you soo much for your kind words!! We had soo much fun working with you, and we look forward to working with you for future events.