Elegante Events Reviews

48 | Buffalo, NY

48 Reviews for Elegante Events

Keyla · Married on 06/02/2018

Renee did an amazing at decorating our venue. The centerpieces, chair covers, drapery, and lighting all looked perfect! Communication was never an issue, and Renee responded quickly. Amazing job

Sent on 06/26/2018

Kate · Married on 11/11/2017

This is the best decor place in Buffalo! I would recommend them to everyone! Renee ALWAYS makes sure she goes above and beyond for you and your wedding. As a wedding vendor myself I know all of the planning and time it takes to make everything perfect for the bride and groom and they always do outstanding work. If your thinking about renting centerpieces or any type of decor, look no further!

Sent on 11/14/2016

Michelle · Married on 09/17/2017

The decor for our wedding was absolutely gorgeous and completely fit my style. Renee was wonderful to work with and so easy to communicate with. Thank you, Renee, for making our wedding look beautiful!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Kristine Shumway · Married on 09/16/2017

Renee did an amazing job with transforming my reception venue into my dream wedding.
    Everything was gorgeous and I could not have been happier!

Sent on 09/21/2017

Arielle · Married on 08/26/2017

Everything was perfect or my wedding! I highly recommend Elegante Events for all your party needs!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Belinda · Married on 08/20/2017

Renee did a wonderful job. She made oyr wedding look amazing. I would recommend her to anyone. She's the best!!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Nicole · Married on 07/07/2017

The wedding was.beautiful everything was perfect. Renee did a wonderful job and was very accommodating.

Sent on 07/13/2017

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2017

Working with Renee and Elegante Events was a dream!! I had gone to a few other places but either couldn't find the products I wanted or the customer service I expected. With Elegante Events I got both and so much more! Renee actually LISTENED to what I wanted and had been dreaming of. If she didn't have it, the answer was don't worry, I'll find it. Literally up to and including my wedding day Renee was constantly checking in and making sure I was happy! My wedding was STUNNING and it's all because of Renee and Elegante Events!!

Sent on 07/13/2017
  • Andrea

Andrea · Married on 07/07/2017

Working with Renee and Elegante Events was an absolute blast! Renee truly listened to my vision, was honest with what was possible, and brought my dream to life. She promised that I wouldn't have to compromise what I wanted and I didn't!

Sent on 07/22/2017

Lisa · Married on 05/19/2017

Elegante Events provided beautiful centerpieces for my school's prom, they were stunning and affordable! Everyone, including the staff at the hotel complimented them all night. I would certainly use Elegante Events again and again!!!

Sent on 09/26/2017

Renee does amazing work and made my wedding beautiful.

Sent on 09/19/2017

Jen · Married on 10/29/2016

Renee was great to work with and she made my head table look amazing. I highly recommend her to add the "wow factor" to your wedding !

Sent on 11/12/2016

dorothy · Married on 10/10/2016

Renee has great pride with her company. Her centerpieces are beautiful , plentiful and well kept, she also supplies the flame less candles for all. We highly recommend her, and love the elegance she adds to our special event we have in October at Ilio DiPaolos.

Sent on 10/31/2016
  • Samantha

Samantha · Married on 08/20/2016

I got married on August 20, 2016 and used Elegant Events Direct. Renee was so easy to work with and so very easy going. When I walked into my wedding I was absolutely blown away at how amazing she made this place look! I would recommend this company to anyone!!!

Sent on 09/03/2016

Andrea · Married on 07/02/2016

Renee takes care of everything! Our hall was decorated so beautiful and we didn't need to worry about a thing!

Sent on 07/27/2016

Audrey · Married on 06/25/2016

I am so glad I chose elegant events direct to provide my wedding decor. Renee was great to work with from the start. She provided excellent service and made sure everything looked perfect for my special day. I was so pleased when I walked into our reception and saw all the beautiful center pieces and how well everything went together. I highly recommend working with Renee for your big day she will not disappoint!!

Sent on 07/10/2016

Emily · Married on 05/28/2016

Everything was set up just like I had asked and it was beautiful. I did not have to worry about the decorations in the event room because I knew they would be done right. Communication was very good and Renee was wonderful.

Sent on 06/06/2016

Laura · Married on 05/28/2016

Renee was very responsive (she actually reached out to me for the initial discussion, the only vendor to do that) and provided many great suggestions for our wedding decorations. I could not have been more pleased with the final result!

Sent on 06/06/2016

Starr · Married on 05/04/2016

Great Service. I loved the design.

Sent on 08/07/2016

Alaina · Married on 09/12/2015

WOW!!!! I cannot get over the shock that I felt the moment I walked into my venue on my wedding day. I was absolutely floored by the work that Renee had done. She captured my vision 100% and went above and beyond. Renee was professional and creative. She knew exactly what would work and what didn't. Her expertise on drapery made my venue so much that another bride asked us to keep her drapery up for her wedding the following weekend. The other bride met with Renee the following day to discuss her drapery. Rene is one of a kind and you will not be disappointed!!!

Sent on 09/29/2015
  • F

Florence · Married on 09/05/2015

I absolutely loved what Renee did for my event. Planning a wedding long distance was a challenge in itself. Renee was very professional, and put my mind at ease that the room would look beautiful. She did an amazing job. My guests complimented on how beautiful and elegant everything looked. I would definitely recommend Elegant Events Directs !

Sent on 09/14/2015

Courtni · Married on 08/29/2015

The services provided by Elegant Events Direct really made my wedding venue magical. I was a very disorganized bride and was having much trouble trying to figure out the decor of my wedding and Renee was a dream come true. She was able to provide me with elegant gold centerpieces, beautiful table runners and overlays. My guests loved the centerpieces so much that many of them asked if they could buy them! Before my consultation, I had not given my head table or cake table a second thought, but she was able to transform both of them with table skirting and overlays. My guests could not stop raving about the beautiful ceiling draping that she put up. It made all of the difference when i look back on the first dance pictures. She hung crystals and lights from the draping and it made the dance floor glow with a very romantic lighting.

Before any bride spends a costly amount on live floral centerpieces or spends time stressing about decor, i recommend they see Renee at Elegant Events Direct. She was an invaluable asset to my wedding day!

Sent on 09/14/2015

Samantha · Married on 08/15/2015

Renee went above and beyond her standards. When the hall didn't provide enough chairs Renee went out of her way to get up extra chairs. I would highly recommend Elegant Events for your wedding

Sent on 09/20/2015

samantha · Married on 08/15/2015

I got married last August 15, 2015. Renee was nothing but a life saver when the hall we rented didn't provide enough chairs she went out of her way to get me extra ones. Not only that she decorated the hall so beautifully. I highly recommend Elegant Events for your wedding

Sent on 08/17/2016
  • Abby

Abby · Married on 07/25/2015

Renee was able to get the entire concept I wanted for my wedding and made the room look absolutely gorgeous.

Sent on 08/10/2015