Elegant Weddings of Orlando Reviews

Elegant Weddings of Orlando 2
Elegant Weddings of Orlando 3
Elegant Weddings of Orlando 4

Kay · Married on 06/07/2018

The whole wedding was everything we hoped for. Even though we arranged it from England it went smoothly. The location was perfect, the classic car hire was suberb and the photographer was very professional. Helen and Kimberly made sure our wedding was the best it could be!! Many thanks!!xx

Kriss · Married on 05/30/2018

Helen and her team are perfect. The vendors she uses are all quality. The food we had was brilliant. We were fromthe uk so organised everything over email. Everything was just perfect. Couldn’t of asked for anything better. And we were picky, she ensured everything was how we wanted it!

Kirsty · Married on 05/15/2018

Elegant weddings of Orlando helped us to create our perfect day, even though we live in Scotland Helen was always quick to respond to any enquiries I had, often on the day I asked the question I would receive an answer.

They really helped to make the process as easy and unstressful as possible. We also got to meet Kim on our wedding day who was lovely! Very helpful and professional. We would definitely recommend them!

Thank you so much for making our day perfect!

Sophie · Married on 05/04/2018

Would recommended the 1000 times over !!

Kerry · Married on 10/16/2017

Elegant weddings were fantastic! Our wedding was perfect for us in every way. Helen our wedding organiser was so helpful and was really quick to respond to any of my questions or requests. I would highly recommend them for a stress free, beautiful wedding in Orlando.

Elegant Weddings of Orlando 6
    Elegant Weddings of Orlando 7
    Elegant Weddings of Orlando 8

michael · Married on 10/09/2017

Would highly recommend Helen and elegant weddings of Orlando. Helen was very supportive throughout the planning and always on hand for any advice. Most if not all communication was done through email with a very fast response time considering the time difference between UK and Orlando ensuring all out needs were catered for, from the ceremony to the organising the wedding licence by post. Our special day was enjoyed by all and would not hesitate to recommend elegant weddings of Orlando.

Kerry · Married on 09/14/2017

where do we start with Elegant weddings of Orlando!?!
    ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE. If you are getting married in Orlando and want someone to make it completely stress free and simply stunning; look no further than Elegant weddings of Orlando, you will be in the best possible hands!
    We live in the U.K and came to get married in Orlando, as it is where my husband proposed 2 years previous and it has a very very special place in our hearts.
    When looking for Weddings in Orlando we stumbled across Elegant Weddings and we are so so glad we did. Helen and her entire team are flawless. Any question we had right from the get go was responded to speedily ( Considering the time difference between U.K and Orlando- it was actually straight away!) any question we had wasn't too much trouble; anything we needed Helen and her team were there. The whole process was stress free for us and we simply told Helen what we wanted and that was that; Elegant weddings also sorted out our wedding licence, and everything went smoothly and was at the venue already on the day we got married.
    We arrived in Orlando at the start of September and our ceremony was on the 14th September 2017- Yes after Hurricane Irma! We were unsure if the venue would be up and running, but we were kept informed in the aftermath, and were given the news everything was okay to go ahead rather quickly considering the damage to the local area- it was very welcome news!
    We chose Paradise cove for our venue because it was simply STUNNING. Photos of this venue really really do not do it any justice; it is beautiful and even though it is close enough to the built up area's of Orlando for it to not be completely out of the way; it is completely intimate and quiet. On the day Kim our planner couldn't do enough for us, she guided us through the whole process and was just amazing!
    Everything about Elegant weddings of Orlando was perfect and stress free and really made our day extra special! THANK YOU!!

Natalie · Married on 06/01/2017

Helen was fantastic throughout the whole process from planning to the day itself. It was hard planning a wedding 4000 miles away but Helen was there every step of the way. Always answered our questions (and there were a lot of them). Helen's colleague Kim was there on the day as Helen was away, again we can't thank Kim enough the day itself was perfect!! The venue, the service, from beginning to end was amazing! Our wedding day was absolutely perfect thank you Helen, Kim and your team!!

Remmi · Married on 05/16/2017

We recently had our destination wedding in Orlando. We live in the UK and had Helen as our wedding planner overseas. She was so accommodating and helpful. We added and took away quite a few things in our original package which Helen sorted for us. The day itself was perfect. We had Helen and Kim there ensuring everything ran smoothly. We had scratch cards as our favours and realised we had forgotten to buy them whilst we were having photos taken! One of them rushed out to the nearest shop to get them for us half an hour before we were due to sit for dinner and saved the day. We cannot thank Helen and her team enough, the day was better than we could ever had imagined. Thank you Elegant Weddings of Orlando!

Samantha · Married on 05/12/2017

Helen and Elegant Weddings of Orlando was incredible! I would definitely recommend using this company. They went above and beyond to help us have the perfect wedding! Helen spent so much time working with me and answering my endless questions. She truly was our fairy godmother, we love her! I can't thank them enough for everything they did:)

Mary · Married on 04/12/2017

Cannot express how happy we were with Helen and her absolutely wonderful team. We had the most amazing and relaxing wedding without any ounce of stress and the day went perfectly. The team Helen has is really special and put everyone at ease. Vanessa the hair and make up artist was simply incredibly talented and was able to reproduce the hair and make up that I wanted from looking at a photo from my wedding trial back in the UK. She was so efficient and did an amazing job. The chauffeur was very professional and waited for me as I got ready. The whole day was perfect. The ceremony, the very talented harpist, the officiant who kept us so relaxed, the photographer and videographer who both did a great job of capturing the special moments during our wedding ceremony and indeed afterwards. I cannot praise Helen enough. Helen replied to all our emails and met all our requests with such efficiency and professionalism that I would not hesitate one second to recommend her to anyone who wants to tie the knot in Florida. We would do it again in a heart beat. Beautiful wedding made possible by a beautiful team of people.

Stuart · Married on 04/06/2017

Helen at Elegant Weddings of Orlando was extremely helpful throughout the whole process and was very quick at responding to the many emails we sent her. I would definitely recommend using Helen to anyone thinking of getting married in Orlando.

Kerrie · Married on 03/27/2017

From the day I first contacted Helen at Elegant weddings she could not have been more helpful . We had a dream Venue in mind and we had so many questions to start with which I was constantly bombarding her with to which she would quickly reply to when ever she could . Payment was really simple , we had a bad time with our "dream venue" which meant we had to quickly find somewhere else to get married , with a help of a few people we decided on paradise cove and it was so simple to get everything changed over and we still managed to get our original date . The day itself couldn't have been more perfect our coordinator allison was there on the day to help everything run smoothly . Last but not least is the gorgeous pictures we received yesterday they are so perfect !! . So happy and I would recommend this company to absolutley anyone :) .

Amy · Married on 03/09/2017

Can not recommend Elegant Weddings highly enough!, She was very professional, nothing was to much trouble and was always there to answer those silly little questions! Our wedding day at Paradise Cove was amazing from start and finish and that was all down to Helen. Being in the UK and getting married abroad was very anxious time for us as we hadn't met Helen or seen the venue, but from the minute we booked with her, she completely put us at ease! If you are looking at getting married in Orlando, Elegant Weddings is the place to book!!

• F

Fyona · Married on 02/20/2017

Thanks to Helen we had the most perfect & relaxed day. Everything was just done to perfection, which meant I had absolutely no worries. Would highly recommend them.

Andy · Married on 02/12/2017

Many of my friends who got married before me told me that if they could redo something about their wedding, it would be getting assistance with planning. I took their advice and coupled with the busiest year of my and my now-husband's life, hired Elegant Weddings of Orlando. It was, hands down, the best decision we made concerning the wedding.

Megan · Married on 01/26/2017

Helen was great! The day went so smoothly and perfectly :) even though we were across the Atlantic for the whole planning everything was just as we wanted and ended in being the most relaxed and perfect day! Thank you for getting back to me and being reassuring during my bridezilla stress filled week before the wedding x

Leandra · Married on 12/21/2016

Helen was heaven sent to me! I would absolutely recommend her to anyone. I'm from nj and she made everything go so smoothly that all we had to do was show up dressed. She handled every detail and answered my every question no matter what time of day or night. I'm a person who doesn't trust a lot of people especially from afar but she quickly changed that. She definitely knows her stuff. Shout out to Helen you go girl!!!

Jonathan · Married on 10/20/2016

Even despite us living in different timezones, Helen was extremely responsive during the planning stages and gave us lots of options to work with. On the wedding day itself. Helen and her team were barely seen - that is to say that they were working tirelessly in the background making sure the wedding ran incredibly smoothly. The set up of the event was implemented flawlessly. One example...At one point in the day, when the cheesecake that we ordered arrived and turned out to be of low quality, Helen's team even ran out to the store to buy some more without us even knowing (and worrying about it!). The cheesecake they bought was a hit with the guests. All we have left to say is...thank you so much. We wholeheartedly recommend Elegant Weddings of Orlando. Jonathan and Jennifer Bonner.

Stephanie · Married on 09/22/2016

Our wedding day at Paradise Cove was beautiful in every way possible! We could not have wished for a more perfect day. The venue was stunning and the team were amazing, nothing was too much trouble and everyone was so lovely. They worked so hard to make sure everything was exactly how we wanted it to be. Helen was also absolutely brilliant in helping us to plan our day. We live in the UK so it was a bit nerve-wracking planning our wedding from another country without even seeing the venue in advance but Helen made everything so easy, she put us at ease and she was so helpful and patient even when I was bombarding her with countless questions!
    We honestly could not have asked for more, we are so grateful to everyone who was involved in creating our perfect day - the cake was absolutely delicious, the flowers were absolutely stunning - everything was better than I ever even dreamed it could be!
    We were so impressed that we have already started talking about coming back for an anniversary to celebrate all over again. Thank you so much for making us the happiest bride and groom in the universe!

Kendal · Married on 09/08/2016

Elegant weddings of orlando were amazing! Whenever we emailed (we live in the UK) Helen her response time was so quick. She made us (me especially) feel at ease. On the day the team again made us and my family feel comfortable and all details were planned to the last detail. They were all very professional. It was an amazing day that we'll never forget. Thank you so much elegant weddings! Xx

Andrea · Married on 08/10/2016

We decided on a destination wedding in Orlando as we didn't want a big fancy wedding or to do it in the UK and can honestly say thanks to Helen it was the best decision ever! Helen did all the hard work of actually organising the wedding whilst we did the fun stuff like choosing cake flavours and what vows we wanted to say. She always responded quickly to any concerns or questions we had- no matter how pathetic they were. Helen is brilliant at what she does and if you are looking for a friendly, professional wedding planner then you should definitely pick Helen!!
    HELEN THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR MAKING OUR WEDDING DAY SO AMAZING!

Natalie · Married on 08/01/2016

We were so worried booking a wedding abroad as we did not have the chance to view the venue before the ceremony. However Elegant weddings did a fantastic job in making sure we had the most amazing day ever. Paradise cove was a lovely venue and location and everyone involved helped to settle our nerves by their relaxed and friendly manner. Overall we wouldn't hesitate to recommend this venue and all at elegant weddings to anyone looking to get married in Orlando. Thanks for making our day so special :)

Made our day amazing and easy to organise , venue was perfect would recommend to any couples wanting a special wedding day .