28 Reviews for Daytona Beach Weddings By Mrs Marlo

Civil Union (1)
Single Religion (1)
Non-religious (1)
No Denomination (1)

I would throughly recommend elegant weddings with Mrs Marlo.
We had an amazing wedding on 01st May 2018 on Daytona Beach.
The ceremony was perfect.

Profile Picture Julie , 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Had the most INCREDIBLE and intimate beach wedding ever! Mrs. Marlo has provided excellent service for MANY of my most important events! (From my sweet 16, first time to Europe airport ride, first ride up to my university, car service to a concert, and even my WEDDING!!)
She is kind, personable, and just fabulous! I highly recommend Mrs. Marlo for wedding services and more!
Thank you Mrs. Marlo !!! ♥♥♥

Profile Picture Alexis, 12/28/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Customized Vows, Civil Union, Non-religious, No Denomination

Mrs. Marlo did an outstanding job ensuring that we had the perfect wedding ceremony and that our sunrise photos turned out spectacular! She is very professional but offers a personal touch in the services that she provides. We would suggest Elegant Weddings by Mrs. Marlow for ANY couple seeking an affordable destination wedding or renewing ceremony.

Profile Picture Branam, 10/7/15, 1 Review
Services Used: Single Religion, Customized Vows

Mrs. Marlo went above and beyond for our wedding day. The aisle was beautiful, the entire set-up for our Short and Sweet ceremony was more than we had ever hoped for. It was amazing. She always had the time to answer my calls and emails. The day of our wedding she stressed that we shouldn't be stressing, this was our day and to enjoy it. She was absolutely lovely. She really wants your wedding day to be as perfect as you do.

Profile Picture Melissa, 7/26/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Wedding Planning

Mrs. Marlo was wonderful and very helpful throughout the entire process of trying to plan a wedding from out of state. She helped me with the smallest details and kept me from freaking out more than a few times. She helped make our wedding an absolutely phenomenal event, with many of our friends and family saying it was the best wedding they've ever been to. Cannot thank her enough!!!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Flowers, Officiant

My husband and I were so pleased with Marlo from start to finish! Not only she is extremely personable, she also cares very much about the bride and groom and is extremely attentive to all of your needs. Everything was perfect and I could not have asked for a better arrangement. She is timely in answering all phone calls & e-mail inquiries as well, which is important when planning a wedding! I would recommend her to anyone! Thanks again, Marlo!

Profile Picture Jacquelyn, 4/4/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

What can I say? Mrs Marlo helped to make our wedding day beautiful and memorable. She was always there if we ever had any questions or concerned. Leading up to the wedding, we thought of Marlo more as a friend than as an officiant. She is incredibly personable and friendly. We were so lucky to have her be part of our big day. I honestly cannot recommend Mrs. Marlo's services enough. Our wedding was absolutely beautiful and she was great at trying to settle mine and my beautiful bride's nerves. Thank you Marlo for helping to make our wedding day amazing!!!

Profile Picture Aren, 4/4/15, 1 Review
4.7

Our wedding was very awesome.Ms Marlo did everything in her power to make it beautiful.She was very professional,on time,very kind and made your day very special.She was great.

Profile Picture lynn, 2/28/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Ms.marlo was great. She gave us very unforgettable day. I tried 2 other wedding places and they wouldn't do holidays or Sundays and Ms. Marlo said she would. We are so glad Christmas eve was the best day ever. The price was great and affordable. We decided to get Married on the Flagler beach by the peer so my elderly mom could get down by the ceremony. I highly recommend Elegant weddings ceremony to all the couples that want a beach wedding.

Profile Picture Victoria, 12/23/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Marlo and Mike made everything so much more special on our wedding day. From setting up the ceremony site to the most beautiful vows and sand ceremony to the beautiful stretch SUV limousine. YOU 2 ARE AWESOME!!!!!

Profile Picture Linda, 8/23/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

we flew the kids to ormond beach area & planned to have a very short ceremony to make thing official after being together for 8 years & it was so easier than we thought mrs marlo made it very short & sweet exactly the way we wanted it thank you so much for making it beatiful in a very short time & taking all the group photos of us & all the kids together we appreciated so much

Profile Picture linda, 8/12/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Very professional! Loved it! She worked extra hard to make it perfect which it was!!

Profile Picture Rye & Kristin, 5/25/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We just got married this past Saturday by Mrs. Marlo with Elegant Weddings!! Everything was fantastic, I would highly recommend her to everyone!!! She provides professional services, and takes the time to make sure everything is exactly how you want it! It was a beach wedding, and she picked the perfect spot! We had an inexperienced photographer, and Marlo even helped her coordinate with getting the right people in the right photos afterward. She went above and beyond our expectations!!!!

Profile Picture Ralph, 4/27/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Marlo was wonderful! She made our day perfect in every way! I would highly recommend her to anyone who wants a beautiful beach wedding. Thank you so much for making our day a special one to remember! :)

Kristen and Kevin Smerdon

Profile Picture Kristen, 4/4/13, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

All arrangements were made via emails and phone. We trusted/depended on her judgement
(Including the wedding site) and we were not disappointed. The setup and ceremony were beautiful and handled with elegance and professionalism.

Profile Picture Chris, 10/11/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Hello Miss Marlo, Just wanted to Thank You for making our wedding day such a Beautiful Day. You where a joy to work with, it was so nice to have everything done with just one call. The flowers where beautiful and the photos also. Everyone was very professional and made us feel very comfortable. As soon as I spoke to you on the phone I knew you where the one to trust with our wedding ! Thanks Again Sam & Rhonda Franklin

Profile Picture Rhonda, 10/4/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs marlo was great!! Our wedding was beautiful and she was very helpful in the beginning stages in making suggestions since we were not from the area. She went above and beyond. I would recommend her over and over

Profile Picture Laurie, 7/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs. Marlo was awesome. She was always so easy to get in contact with. She made my wedding day so smooth and had everything set up perfect! It was absolutely beautiful! I highly recommend her services!!

Profile Picture Brenda, 7/15/12, 6 Reviews
Category: Flowers, Lighting & Decor

Me and Melissa were very pleased with the service provided. Marlo came through for us even though the seas were high and the winds were blowing @ 40mph.. Thank you from the both of us.

Profile Picture David, 6/15/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband & I used Elegant Weddings for our destination beach wedding in Daytona Beach at the Tropical Winds Resort. We reserved the Two Hearts Becoma One package with Mrs. Marlo plus the photographer. There was a Tropical storm in the forecast and Mrs Marlo called us to keep us aware of things and to advise us to have a back-up plan. The day of our wedding the Tropical Storm had come to shore so we were forced to have our ceremony in our hotel. Mrs Marlo set it up as if it were on the beach and it was beautiful. We were able to do our pictures outside since the tides had went down and it stopped raining. That made up for having to have the ceremony inside due to the high tides. Mrs Marlo did a great job as well as Bill, the photographer. This was a remarriage for us both and we wanted something simple but nice. Mrs Marlo is very caring and accomodating. she felt so bad about us not getting our beach wedding that she offered to do a renewal of our vows if we decide to do it down the road. We couldn't have asked for more. Thank you Mrs. Marlo!!!!!

Profile Picture Monica, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Officiant, Photography

From beginning to end, Mrs. Marlo was FANTASTIC. We live in Maryland and were married by her in Florida. Every detail was taken care of with the utmost profesionalism. We had the opportunity to personally meet her one month before our wedding and instantly fell "in love" with her. We were so impressed because Mrs. Marlo really cares about you and your wedding day making sure everything runs smoothly. After speaking with and emailing her several times before our ceremony, I was at peace knowing she was taking care of it all ... and she did! I would highly recommend Mrs. Marlo to anyone looking for a lovely wedding day. She is tremendous. Matter of fact, my husband Kevin and I decided we want her to renew our vows again in 5 years!

Profile Picture Rita, 5/12/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Mrs Marlo was everything I had hoped for. Not only at the actual wedding service but prior she was reminding me of all the details I needed to take care of. We had a beautiful beach wedding on the evening of the Super Moon.

Profile Picture Susan, 5/5/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

IT WAS AWESOME!!! From the first email contact with Mrs. Marlo it was a great experience! She was so professional and helpful and really quick at answering my emails and questions! She also had great recommendations for hair and makeup as well as the photographer. It was such a relief to have someone with knowledge to find the right services for us since we were from out of town and knew nothing about the area. The ceremony and set up were so beautiful and relaxed, even my children had a great time! Thanks for such an awesome day and great memories to look back to for the rest of our lives!

Profile Picture Samantha, 3/16/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

Working with Mrs. Marlo was easy and stress free. She provided all of the decorations and necessary items for the ceremony to be performed. Mrs. Marlo was professional during all interactions and made our day very special.

Profile Picture Jacqueline, 3/10/12, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Rev. Marlo did a wonderful job and made our special day even more special! I would highly recommend her services. We did the sand ceremony and the heart with roses which added so much to the ceremony!
Mike and Katrina Chance