Elegant Scribbles Reviews

5 | New York, NY

5 Reviews for Elegant Scribbles

• Becky

Becky · Married on 07/02/2012

Thank goodness for Elegant Scribbles! I found Mary & Elegant Scribbles through a Craigslist posting.

I was feeling pressure to get our wedding invitations out and knew that labels would look cheesy and hand writing them ourselves was not going to be pretty. After finding Elegant Scribbles on Craigslist and reading recommendations on Wedding Wire I knew I found the helped we needed.

Not only did Mary respond within the hour on a Sunday evening, she arranged to get our envelopes (we're local in NYC) on Monday and had them done by Tuesday night. She was extremely professional, offered wonderful etiquette advice and generally seemed passionate about the services she and her daughter provide.

I would recommend Elegant Scribbles to anyone looking to take their correspondence to the next level.

Katharine · Married on 09/10/2011

I needed my wedding invitation envelopes addressed at the last minute, and thank goodness I found Mary at Elegant Scribbles -- she did them quickly, beautifully, and flawlessly. And she was such a pleasure to work with in the process, really taking time to review our list, make sure everything was perfect, and do do-overs if needed. We got many compliments on her work. Can't recommend her highly enough!

Jessica · Married on 09/10/2011

I can’t say enough wonderful things about working with Mary. Her work is beautiful, her prices are fair and her customer service is unmatched. She communicates with you through the process, meets at your convenience and displays genuine concern that you are happy with the results.

What’s more, Mary goes the extra mile. When she finished my escort cards, she asked if I wanted them alphabetized or organized by table number. Trust me a gesture like that is amazing right before a big event. Mary, I adore you!

Sent on 11/07/2011

Elegant Scribbles's reply:

Thanks so much, Jessica! I loved working with you! So happy to help.

Theo · Married on 07/25/2011

Kate and her mom were terrific. They were extremely easy to work with, flexible and professional. Kate drove to my office to pick up my envelopes and dropped them off as requested at my fiance's office. She was also diligent and easy to work with when we encountered some confusion working with my google spreadsheet. She called me over the weekend and figured out my spreadsheet method so that I didn't have to re-write all the addresses. The final product was beautiful. Someone at my office couldn't believe the envelopes were all hand-written. Elegant Scribbles is a great alternative to expensive caligraphy and looks better - in my opinion. Highly recommend.

Eric · Married on 03/19/2011

FANTASTIC experience with this vendor! Elegant Scribbles produced beautiful work for a fraction of the price that other vendors charge. Very helpful and responsive throughout the entire process. I would definitely use them again!