Elegant Productions Videography Reviews

5 | Cincinnati, OH

5 Reviews for Elegant Productions Videography

Brittany · Married on 10/19/2013

Absolutely wonderful experience!! Very personable! Modified many things to meet our needs!! Did fabulous job! My wedding video is amazing! Very reasonably priced!! Most importantly wonderful people to work with!!

Sent on 01/28/2014

Leslie · Married on 05/25/2013

Julie and Paul were very professional and really care about the quality of their productions. I am very pleased with the results of what I have seen. They were flexible with their schedule and were able to capture one of the most important days of my life.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Miriam · Married on 07/30/2011

As for most brides, my wedding day was wonderful, but a blur! What a true blessing to have every special moment from my day on video. Elegant Production's product is incredible and well worth the cost. Julie and Paul were wonderful to work with - flexible, personable, and professional. My family and I loved them! One thing I truly love is how the video brings my wedding day to life again. Pictures can only do so much. I highly recommend Elegant Productions as any bride's videographer!

Sent on 07/24/2013

Kristen · Married on 06/13/2009

What a pleasure it has been to work with Julie and her husband of Elegant Productions. My wedding video was amazing.

Sent on 08/04/2009

Kristen · Married on 07/14/2007

Julie was so personal in the way she worked with me to make a package that was perfect for us. The final product even had extra footage above and beyond what my package included! It was obvious that she wanted me to remember every part of my wedding day. Now that I have my video, it is worth to much to me to even put a price tag on it. She captured every moment and expression. The vows, toasts, and goodbyes to friends and family are my most cherished memories that I would not have had if I only had my pictures.

Sent on 11/06/2008