Elegant Productions Reviews

37 | Breckenridge, CO

37 Reviews for Elegant Productions

Joan · Married on 08/11/2011

Erin was barely noticeable during the entire event. She somehow "tucked" herself away and yet captured wonderful moments and then put them together to produce a beautiful, moving video.

Sent on 12/06/2011

Ashley · Married on 07/16/2011

My husband and I were skeptical about having a videographer because we didn't want it to be invasive to our guests, our moms convinced us otherwise and we are beyond pleased with the results. Erin was the first and only videographer we talked to; we knew she would do the job perfectly and had our vision down. In the planning process, Erin had a very relaxed yet detail oriented attitude. She made sure she was in contact with our vendors. She worked around/with our photographer seamlessly. Her “fly on the wall” style was exactly what we wanted. She, and her assistants, managed to capture every moment of our big day with a subtle, noninvasive style that we greatly appreciated. Not only were we pleased with the video process on our wedding day, the final wedding video is absolutely incredible. Erin used music we selected and she did a phenomenal job editing. People loved being able to see the video on Facebook and were very impressed with the final product. We are so happy Erin was there to capture our day!

Sent on 02/05/2012

Laura Reifenrath · Married on 08/17/2010

We are more than happy with the wedding video. You can tell a lot of time and thought was put into it. Erin was also so easygoing and helpful the day of the wedding. Almost like another one of the girl! I would, without hesitaion, recommend Elegant Productions to all you future brides!

Sent on 01/13/2011

Mary · Married on 08/07/2010

Elegant Productions did a fabulous job at out wedding on August 7, 2010. The videographer met with us before hand to get to know us and what we were expecting. The videographer worked with my photographer to make sure that they did not step into each others footage of the wedding. The videographer was fun and very easy to talk with. She was able to capture a lot of the behind the scenes footage. The videographer did an amazing job editing the video and giving it a personal touch. She even had a case a the DVD itself that had pictures from the ceremony. Because of my limited budget I was considering not having a videographer, but it is one of the best things I did. Our video is a very special way to document our special day. I would recommend Elegant Productions because they are very professional, they add a personal touch to the final product, and they are fun to work with. Thanks Elegant Productions!

Sent on 11/21/2010

Jessie · Married on 09/19/2009

Erin Pellant provided our videography for our Vail Wedding September of 2009 and it was the best money we spent on our wedding. Not only was the final product completely in line with our overall theme and vision for our wedding, but the important moments were all captured beautifuly. She made sure to work closely with the photographer so as not to be in competition with one another throughout the evening, and also made herself invisible. She was also easy to work with and made sure to keep in close contact with my husband and I throughout the process to ensure we were satisfied. I would highly recommend her service, and when all is said and done, you will want to remember the day just as it happened and Erin provides that beautifully.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Brittannie · Married on 09/18/2009

Erin was so great to work with! Before the wedding she was willing to work with my hectic schedule so we could meet up and get wedding day details figured out. She showed up on time and I had no idea she was ever there! She was able to get great video without being right there all of the time! The finished product was absolutely gorgeous! I wasn't sure I wanted to spend money on a videographer but am SO glad I did....take out a loan!! I was more than pleased because the video was original and classic, yet she captured so many fun moments! Thanks so much Erin, I can't wait to show this 30 years from now!!

Sent on 06/03/2010

Melinda · Married on 08/02/2009

Erin did a wonderful job creating a wedding dvd with all the special moments we wanted, the funny moments, the friends and family and a great reminder of how magical our wedding day was! Loved the dvd and her eye for details!

Sent on 04/08/2010

Bree · Married on 05/14/2011

They were wonderful! You never even knew they were there, yet they captured everything! Beautiful work! Thank you!!

Sent on 08/31/2011

Sara · Married on 09/07/2013

Erin was a pleasure to work with and I would recommend her to any brides looking to capture their special day in video. We loved how she picked up on personal items that we shared during our wedding and made sure to include those in our wedding video. We have watched our video over and over again with family and we look forward to for years to come.

Sent on 12/03/2013
  • Y

Lacey · Married on 09/18/2010

Erin is so wonderful to work with!! She answers any questions you may have and is willing to work with you and ideas you may have. My husband and I could not have asked for a more beautiful wedding video!!!

Sent on 01/04/2011

Courtney · Married on 07/05/2018

Elegant productions

Erin is very nice and friendly did a wonderful job on our wedding day and with the video!

Sent on 12/04/2018

Harmony · Married on 09/21/2014

3.5

Erin with Elegant Productions was so responsive to any questions or concerns that we had for our video. We are SO SO SO glad that we decided to get a video in addition to our photographs because you miss so much of your own day. We received our video just in time for the Christmas holiday to watch with our families and the video was so perfect in every way, even already watched it a dozen times, thanks Erin!

-Harmony and Dan