Elegant Occasions Reviews

140 Reviews for Elegant Occasions

1 User photo

Elegant Occasions 1

Laura Campbell · Married on 05/26/2018

Entire staff was very professional, courteous, and creative.

They showed up early for the event and were ready to start shooting as requested. The pictures and video were ready before promised. I highly recommend this company.

Sent on 10/19/2018
  • almostashupe

Jessica · Married on 05/12/2018

I've received so many compliments on our DJ and MC from our Wedding (Alex and Bryan). They were awesome! They kept the party going all night. The worksheet to get all our music ready was really easy to do and Bryan went over it with us before the wedding. Thanks again!!

Sent on 05/30/2018

Jenny · Married on 02/17/2018

Worth every penny! I hired Elegant Occasions for my wedding in February and THANK GOD I did. They executed every single thing flawlessly, top to bottom (Planning, tent, flowers, signage, DJ, dance floor, decor, lighting, etc.) It was an absolute dream come true. These guys are professional and timely, focused yet relaxed, and really a delight to work with. I am One. Happy. Bride.
    If you're someone checking reviews to see if this is a good fit- Stop here. Elegant Occasions is THE ONLY way to go.

* Shout out to Sharon and Elliot who personally helped me throughout the entire process and made me feel relaxed and well taken care of from start to finish.

Sent on 03/04/2018
    Elegant Occasions 2

Catherine Patrick · Married on 02/10/2018

Even my Dad was impressed!

What a professional company! My new husband and I really appreciate the time and consideration Bill took at our consultation. On the day of our wedding, the staff took every step to get everything perfect. The care was evident in our photos & video. We recommend them for ANY event!

Sent on 10/25/2018

Megan · Married on 01/14/2018

From the first time I spoke with Brian he made me feel comfortable in hiring his company. They provided our music (dj/mc) and lighting. The day couldn’t have been better. The music was on point with what we requested, Bryan was very engaging with the crowd and communicates with my coordinator throughout the evening, and the lighting highlighted the venue perfectly. Communication was easy with Bryan. Thank you so much for making our day that much more memorable!

Sent on 01/31/2018

Tiffany · Married on 10/15/2017

Elegant Occasions did a fantastic job in capturing the emotion of our wedding as well as our personalities. We got photo, video and DJ from them and all aspects of our event were nothing short of spectacular. They made everything so easy and stress free for us.

Sent on 10/27/2017

Marie · Married on 10/14/2017

I can not sing the my praises of Elegant Occasion's loud enough. Brides - You do NOT want to pass this team up! From day one, they were absolutely professional, available for my questions, patient with my nerves, and I was confident I would be satisfied with the end result.....they surpassed my expectations on all accounts!

Our wedding video captured who we are as individuals and as a couple. They caught the joy, the tears, the quiet contemplation, and beautiful candid shots of us and our friends and family on our big day. Our video is a treasure that we are proud to show off. We are so happy we trusted Elegant Occasions with our story!

Sent on 10/31/2017

Adrianna · Married on 10/08/2017

The Elegant Occasions team had a way of not only capturing the moment but capturing the true emotion of the entire day through pictures! I look at my pictures and continually smile because I feel as if I am reliving my wedding day all over again! Absolutely amazing!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Michelle · Married on 09/02/2017

Elegant Occasions made beautiful pictures of our wedding with no hassle, even though we were planning everything from out of state.

Throughout the process they were extremely professional. They contacted us multiple times ahead of the day to make sure there were no surprises and that we got what we wanted. On the day of the wedding, They were punctual and accommodating, and got every shot we asked for. After the wedding, they were quick to deliver an album with a gorgeous edit of our day, along with some extra goodies.

Highly recommended.

Sent on 10/11/2017

David · Married on 07/04/2017

From first the day of meeting Bill Crane (the Event Specialist) on May 5th, 2017 he was a pleasure to work with. He is very professional, easy going, he kept me in the loop regarding every step of the process and is always accessible. He put together an all star lineup for me and my wife's wedding on July 4th, 2017. Bryan (the photographer), Andy (the videographer), Carlos (the violinist) and Bryan (the deejay), did an awesome job and made the day even more special than it was all ready. Great job by all!!--- David R.

Sent on 08/05/2017

Allison · Married on 03/27/2017

We had a great time with our photographer and the man working our photo booth. They were very easy to talk to and responded very quickly. I highly recommend them for your beach wedding! The DJ was also a hit!! We had a small group but he did a great job getting them involved!

Sent on 04/03/2017

Cari · Married on 02/11/2017

We used Elegant Occasions to play our ceremony music, provide equipment for our cocktail hour singer (we had a personal friend play) and as our DJ during our reception. Our DJ Ray and MC BrianK were very entertaining and played awesome music. Our crowd loves to dance and Ray did a great job mixing music to fit our crowd's taste. The only small issue we had was they first started playing the Daddy Daughter song for the First Dance but after about a minute it was quickly remedied and everything else went without a hitch. Would totally take that small issue again for the phenomenal service and music that they played the rest of the night.

Sent on 02/19/2017

Arlett · Married on 12/22/2016

I discovered Elegant Occasions on Thumbtack. After contacting Bill Crane and meeting with him, it didn't take long for him to understand exactly what we in-visioned. The package that was offered to us was affordable. Bryan was our photographer the day of our vow renewal. He was professional, stupendous, and a joy to work with. He joined with our reality and vision, and knew exactly what we wanted. Not only were we happy with their level of professionalism but the quick turn around in which we received our prints to view. Elegant Occassions is definitely a keeper and will receive many recommendations from us, our bridal party, family, and friends. Elegant Occassions captured our visions and fulfilled it. Thank you!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Lauren · Married on 11/05/2016

The Elegant Occasions team was integral to the success of our big day and not only were we beyond happy with the services, even our guests came over to us to say how wonderful their interactions were with the photographer and videographer. The MC and DJ had our guests on the dance floor until the very end of the reception and we couldn't have been happier with how our wedding day unfolded.

Bill, who helped us to choose a package that was best for us (and respectful to our budget), was a pleasure to work with. As a long-distance bride, Bill made the process of planning our wedding seamless and stress-free. Highly recommend!

Sent on 11/15/2016

Stacey · Married on 09/10/2016

Bryan was wonderful. He was recommended to me by the hotel and then I looked up Elegant Occasions on Wedding Wire. We hit it off immediately on the phone. He assisted me with pricing and playlists. On the day of the wedding, he was perfection. He kept the music moving at just the right pace, mc'ed the event and to my amazement, got a lot of people out of their seats and onto the dance floor. I am so very pleased with this choice. Without him, the wedding would have been just a lovely luncheon. With Bryan, it was a party!!

Sent on 09/17/2016

Liz · Married on 08/06/2016

- [x] We have used Elegant Occasions for both my daughters weddings. I can't say enough to express the excellent service and professionalism. We recently used their venue for photography, videography, DJ, master of ceremonies, officiant, photo booth, lighting, and draping. Everything turned out beautiful and I could not be more pleased. Bill Crane helped us plan my daughters wedding eight years ago and my youngest daughters wedding just weeks ago. Bill is very accommodating and easy to work with. I asked for the same photographer and master of ceremonies that I used eight years ago and was able to use them. The fact that all of them are still there says something about how well the company is run. The photographs and video are amazing and the DJ and master of ceremonies kept the party going all night. I received so many compliments from all my guests both times I used Elegant Occasions. This is the best company and staff in South Florida and I highly recommend using their services.

Sent on 08/23/2016

lely · Married on 07/16/2016

My husband and I went to visit Elegant Occasion before our wedding date. They are extremely professional as soon as we entered the building it was 5 star service. I would recommend any bride looking to get married to use their services. They always answered all our questions who no problems. The services we used with this company was the photography and DJ!! To say we were extremely happy with the outcome is an understatement. We are still getting calls about how our guests enjoyed themselves. We loved our photographer we made sure to capture as many special moments as possible. He had very creative ideas as for posing our family members and my now husband. The DJ Jermaine was awesome he had the guests on their feet, and no one wanted to leave the dance floor. Seriously one of the best days of our lives.

I give them 5 stars over and over again!! You will not be disappointed :)))

Sent on 07/29/2016
  • F

flavia · Married on 06/18/2016

My husband and I couldn't have chosen a better company for our photos, videos and Officiant.
    Their attention and caring toward us is priceless.
    I'm very picky and I did a lot of research before choosing them, and I can say that I chose the best ones!
    Thank you all! Specially Bill Crane for delivering such a beautiful and touching ceremony.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Mary · Married on 04/29/2016

My daughter (the Bride) and I planned her Florida wedding from Massachusetts. Bill Crane and his staff couldn't have been more responsive and accommodating! We flew down to meet with them and were very impressed by their professionalism. The staff was warm, welcoming and very reassuring. I'm one who likes to be involved in every detail, which was difficult from Massachusetts. Bill made both of us feel very comfortable with his guidance. Bill officiated the wedding. It was lovely and all we hoped it would be. He did a great job and all were very happy. The DJ made the wedding! He was a lot of fun! He even played Sweet Caroline! (He didn't know that the groom is a HUGE Boston Red Sox fan. Sweet Caroline is played at the 7th inning stretch. It was a great moment.) We haven't seen the photographer's images yet. Based upon how everything else went, we're confident we'll love them! Loved working with Bill and his staff!

Sent on 05/13/2016
  • Anne

Anne · Married on 04/02/2016

Elegant Occasions handled our DJ, Lighting, Photographer and Video for our wedding on April 2, 2016. From the start of picking a package to go with, discussing our style, setting up meetings, finalizing details all the way to execution on the big day we had a phenomenal experience working with everyone there. Devorah was beyond attentive to all of my needs, Alexis was quick to follow up on photos, Steve was quick moving with the video, Alejandro followed through on all my photo ideas as our photographer and John was the best fit for a DJ we could have ever asked for. The lighting was perfection and our monogram gobo looked stunning at our reception. Our wedding was magical and we owe so much of it to Elegant Occasions. They were all stress free to work with and worth every penny spent!

Sent on 04/11/2016

Randi · Married on 11/14/2015

The wedding turned out terrific even though we had issues with the rain. The photographers were wonderful and John Rocks and the other DJ were fantastic. John kept the party going and had everybody up and dancing. Everyone had a great time. They were all very professional and we were so pleased with the way everything turned out!

Sent on 11/26/2015

Megan · Married on 11/14/2015

Elegant Occasions was such a great choice for us! Our Wedding Coordinator met with us twice, and set up an appointment for us to meet with our DJ and Photography team to discuss details, as well. They were available to answer our questions (and our parent's questions) throughout the process. On the day of our wedding, it rained, and we had to change some photography plans. Even though we were stressed out, the Photographer found the perfect place to take our photos where we stayed dry and still had the backdrop that we wanted. The DJ and MC were so upbeat, and really made the party a hit! The choices of music were perfect for both the ceremony and the reception. We are so happy with our choice of Elegant Occasions and highly recommend them!

Sent on 12/08/2015

I would highly recommend using Elegant Occasions for any special event. From the moment I began planning my daughter's wedding Bill was right their to offer ideas, services, and great prices. The day of the event was made extra special as E.O. lit up the trees for our evening wedding. Our DJ was super and kept the party going late into the night. He really knew how to read the crowd. Thanks again to everyone at E.O. for making our day the best it could be.

Sent on 11/24/2015

Sabrina · Married on 11/07/2015

Elegant Occasions did an absolute amazing job from the start to finish! For my wedding they provided the DJ service and lighting. The DJ did a great job and kept the crowd going all night. He played great music and accommodated all the song request that I had sent them prior to the wedding day. The ceremony was outside and after dark so they provided lighting for the pathway and uplighting on the trees surrounding the ceremony. It turned out so beautiful and looked perfect! They listened and accommodated all of my questions and wants. I would definitely recommend them and use them for any other upcoming events!!! Great Job!

Sent on 11/24/2015