Elegant Limousine Reviews

31 | Medford, NY

31 Reviews for Elegant Limousine

• User5206281 · 2+ years ago

Elegant limos were so great! We used them for shuttles for our guest from 2 hotels and also a party bus for our bridal party. For the party bus: the driver was on time, the party bus was clean, spacious and stocked with waters. The driver was outstanding, he was very conscious and considerate to make sure I got on and off the bus okay, he ran to help me with my train at one point when he saw I was struggling, he also provided wonderful encouragement and congratulations. The shuttle driver was ( to my knowledge) on time with picking up guest and dropping them off, he was on time picking us up at night. Shuttle I got was to hold 50 people I believe, and it was definitely spacious and clean. Overall a great experience and I would use them again!

Sent on 06/25/2015

Lisa · Married on 09/20/2009

I recently used Elegant Limousine for a night on the town. The driver was early which was nice, no worries about a no show. Car was clean and driver was great. Knew his way around the city and was personable. Would highly recommend.

Sent on 06/02/2010
  • User4871973 · 2+ years ago

We used Elegant Limo for our coach bus for our hotel guests. Everything ran smoothly, the bus was clean and the driver friendly. The rates were very reasonable as well.

Sent on 06/03/2016

I researched throughout the Suffolk county area and I was between this vendor and another and after looking at Elegant's reviews I booked with them after meeting Charlie. They were professional, straight to the point, and allowed me to look at the vehicles. We booked the vintage car Cadillac and the 28 passenger party bus. The vintage car was very reasonable in price and it was great. It was clean, warm during a cold fall day, and did not break down. The party bus was big, clean, and the driver was fun and so nice. I am glad I went with them, I did not break the bank and I am very pleased with their service.

Sent on 11/24/2014

I really thought dealing with those who booked our limo was wonderful. Their prices were very reasonable and they were reliable, flexible and professional. Their limos were clean and beautiful. We were not thrilled with the driver of our Escalade though. He delayed us when we were on a tight schedule already and the photographer was not happy. He kept driving around the gate back and forth for a good 15-20 minutes and I'm still not quite sure why.
    Over all, we were very happy with the limos and were glad they arrived on time. The 1938 Caddie was just beautiful. We got lovely photos with it.

Sent on 08/19/2012

Daniel · Married on 09/16/2016

1.6
      2.0
      2.0
      3.0
      0.5
      0.5

PLEASE READ!!! I used Elegant for my wedding in the middle of September. Overall, my experience was not good, I would not recommend them, and I would NEVER use them again. We rented one party bus to drive the Bride to the ceremony and then take the whole bridal party to the reception. We had no issues with part of the service, and in fact, the driver was very pleasant and did a great job at getting us to our destination on time. I also used Elegant as a shuttle service for my guests from the hotel we booked to the reception and back. We used two coach buses for this service. I had no negative reports from the beginning of the evening, other than one driver (Felix) would not let some guests on the bus with a drink. However, after the reception, the negative reports came rolling in, from many different guests, independent of one another.

At the end of our reception at 11:00 PM, we had one of the coach buses scheduled to shuttle our guests from the venue to the hotel. Although I do not know when that first bus arrived, I do know that at about 11:05 the driver (Felix) closed the doors and would not allow any more guests on. The bus held 56 people and there were roughly 10 on board. There were approximately 15-20 more guests waiting outside, who had taken a few minutes to say good bye to my wife and I, who were trying to board and actually BANGING on the door for the driver to let them in. Mind you, the bus was still PARKED in front of the venue, not pulling away or anything like that. The driver simply refused to open the doors and departed the venue about two minutes after this incident.

After this incident, the guests who were left off the bus made their way back in to the venue and found seats while others made their way to after party. At approximately 12:30, the first bus, along with a second, returned to the venue to collect the remaining guests. As 12:30 neared, the buses were set to leave as my wife and I were exchanging a few last goodbye’s

Sent on 10/05/2016