27 Reviews for Elegant Limousine

Party Bus (1)
Shuttle (1)
One-Way Trip (1)
27 Elegant Limousine Reviews

We used Elegant Limousine for our November wedding; we used a 3-hour limousine, 4-hour party bus, and 8-hour shuttle bus between our venue and the hotel. A representative from Elegant Limousine contacted me a few days before the wedding to go over our timeline and pick up/drop off locations. Everything ran smoothly the day of! Ray was our driver for the party bus and took my bridesmaids, my parents, and myself to the church and afterwards drove our entire wedding party around for pictures and finally to our venue. He was so kind and courteous the whole day. He helped me out of the bus, held onto my flowers, fixed my dress, and made sure I was comfortable and happy the whole time we were with him. Our guests had only positive things to share with me about our shuttle service. I would absolutely recommend Elegant Limousine to anyone needing transportation services!

Profile Picture Laura, 11/17/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Multi-Locations, Round Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Premium Stereo, Party Bus, Shuttle, Standard Limo

I recently got married and had Ray as my driver in the Cadillac car. He was on time, professional, friendly, and extremely courteous. We were early so he offered to drive us around and had a full cooler with drinks and champagne for us. The whole process to book with them was quick and painless and they made it my easiest wedding task. Ray was amazing and I would definitely use their services again!

Profile Picture Nicole, 10/22/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Classic Car, SUV Limo, One-Way Trip, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo

We rented a bus for our wedding back in June, and they were great. Service was good, they were punctual, and the bus was clean and nice. I should note that the place we got married (the Bourne Mansion) had a very narrow driveway, and the driver did a great job maneuvering the large bus on the property. I would recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/11/17, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

A BIG thank you to Elegant Limousine for the service they provided on my wedding day! From the first time I spoke with them to the execution of our service on the day of our wedding, they were flawless! The representative with whom I spoke helped determine what vehicles we need, provided fantastic pricing and provided very clear and concise contracts. They also assisted in making up the “schedule” for the day of to make sure enough time was allotted. The drivers for both the limo and shuttle service we booked were exceptional…arriving early in fact! Both the limo and shuttle made multiple runs and never once was late. The vehicles were clean and modern and I would not hesitate to use them again! Will be booking again soon for honeymoon transportation!

Profile Picture Sabrina, 11/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Fiber Optics, Premium Stereo, Privacy Partition, Motor Coach, Stretch Limo, Multi-Locations

Very professional, prompt and nice driver. Had isle runner for us at church.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 10/2/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation
Services Used: Bar, Bottled Water/Ice, Fiber Optics, Privacy Partition, Multi-Locations, SUV Limo, Stretch Limo
1.6

PLEASE READ!!! I used Elegant for my wedding in the middle of September. Overall, my experience was not good, I would not recommend them, and I would NEVER use them again. We rented one party bus to drive the Bride to the ceremony and then take the whole bridal party to the reception. We had no issues with part of the service, and in fact, the driver was very pleasant and did a great job at getting us to our destination on time. I also used Elegant as a shuttle service for my guests from the hotel we booked to the reception and back. We used two coach buses for this service. I had no negative reports from the beginning of the evening, other than one driver (Felix) would not let some guests on the bus with a drink. However, after the reception, the negative reports came rolling in, from many different guests, independent of one another.

At the end of our reception at 11:00 PM, we had one of the coach buses scheduled to shuttle our guests from the venue to the hotel. Although I do not know when that first bus arrived, I do know that at about 11:05 the driver (Felix) closed the doors and would not allow any more guests on. The bus held 56 people and there were roughly 10 on board. There were approximately 15-20 more guests waiting outside, who had taken a few minutes to say good bye to my wife and I, who were trying to board and actually BANGING on the door for the driver to let them in. Mind you, the bus was still PARKED in front of the venue, not pulling away or anything like that. The driver simply refused to open the doors and departed the venue about two minutes after this incident.

After this incident, the guests who were left off the bus made their way back in to the venue and found seats while others made their way to after party. At approximately 12:30, the first bus, along with a second, returned to the venue to collect the remaining guests. As 12:30 neared, the buses were set to leave as my wife and I were exchanging a few last goodbye’s

Profile Picture Daniel, 9/16/16, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used Elegant Limo for our coach bus for our hotel guests. Everything ran smoothly, the bus was clean and the driver friendly. The rates were very reasonable as well.

Profile Picture Renee, 5/21/16, 9 Reviews
Services Used: Motor Coach, Round Trip

We used Elegant Limo to book two 56-passenger shuttle buses to transport wedding guests between our hotel (Hilton Garden Inn, Ronkonkoma) and our reception venue (Bellport Country Club). The service was excellent and we are fully satisfied with choosing this company. The drivers were so friendly and reported to the hotel and venue in a timely fashion on all their trips, drove carefully and helped us execute the transportation plans for our wedding guests as seamlessly as we could have imagined. They were easy to book, reached out to us a few weeks before to confirm our agenda and the person who would pay the drivers, and they took care of the rest. We provided them with a detailed agenda with projected pickup and arrival times and they made it all happen. Elegant Limo is a very classy company and as reliable as they come.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/11/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Elegant limos were so great! We used them for shuttles for our guest from 2 hotels and also a party bus for our bridal party. For the party bus: the driver was on time, the party bus was clean, spacious and stocked with waters. The driver was outstanding, he was very conscious and considerate to make sure I got on and off the bus okay, he ran to help me with my train at one point when he saw I was struggling, he also provided wonderful encouragement and congratulations. The shuttle driver was ( to my knowledge) on time with picking up guest and dropping them off, he was on time picking us up at night. Shuttle I got was to hold 50 people I believe, and it was definitely spacious and clean. Overall a great experience and I would use them again!

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/30/15, 8 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I researched throughout the Suffolk county area and I was between this vendor and another and after looking at Elegant's reviews I booked with them after meeting Charlie. They were professional, straight to the point, and allowed me to look at the vehicles. We booked the vintage car Cadillac and the 28 passenger party bus. The vintage car was very reasonable in price and it was great. It was clean, warm during a cold fall day, and did not break down. The party bus was big, clean, and the driver was fun and so nice. I am glad I went with them, I did not break the bank and I am very pleased with their service.

Profile Picture User3884627, 2+ years ago, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Celebrated my daughters sweet 16 and called Mark of Elegance to set up a bus to transport from my home to the celebration. Mark was the BEST. So professional!! He told me not to worry about anything and boy was he right. His driver arrived on time....and stayed on site until the party ended for the return trip. With the stress of making a beautiful party for my daughter, Mark made this part so easy... ..Mark and the staff at Elegance are A+++++++++ in my book!!!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Helena, 11/8/14, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Our driver was very nice and was there before the time we agreed on. He made sure everyone got on and everything was taken care of!

Profile Picture Gregory, 9/5/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Transportation

My husband and I were so happy with Elegant Limousine on our wedding day. Our driver was Ray and he was so nice and friendly to us. He arrived early to pick up my husband and the groomsmen and early to pick my bridesmaids and I up, which made me feel so at ease. I have heard horror stories about people being late to their wedding because the limo was late, so I was so happy that Ray was not just on time, but early. There were 2 bottles of champagne waiting for us in the limo, which was a very nice touch. You won't go wrong choosing Elegant limo on your wedding day!!

Profile Picture Janie, 6/6/14, 6 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Finding a classic car for my dad and I was very important to me. I called over 15 limo companies who were rude on the phone or sounded like they couldn't be bothered answering my questions. When I called Elegant and got a friendly "hello, how can I help you" from the other end, I immediately knew they were for me. She was so nice and excited for me. It was refreshing! I booked an old car without even going to see it first just because their customer service was so excellent. When I finally DID go out to see it, there was a super nice gentleman there washing all the cars. He let my friend and I sit in the car and check out every inch of it. All of their cars were in excellent shape. It was clear they take great care of their cars and great pride in their customer service. The day of the wedding, the limo driver was on time and very friendly. We chatted with him the whole way to our venue. I wouldn't recommend any other company but them!

Profile Picture Jillian, 5/3/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I have used Elegant Limousine on several occasions for all of my family during Christmas the Party Bus was both clean and very spacious. My husband and I used Elegant Limousine for our special night out for an Eagles concert in MSG Manhattan. The driver was prompt, courteous and made us feel very comfortable. The limousine was clean and there were cold drinks and liquor to make our drive a very enjoyable one. When the concert was over our driver was waiting for us outside and we were on our way home! I would recommend Elegant Limousine to all my friends & family! Elegant Limousine is a Class Act and this is the only limousine company my family will use!

Profile Picture pat, 11/11/13, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

We used the big party bus for the entire bridal party and us, and it was perfect...enough room for everyone and big enough so I didn't feel like I was going to ruin my dress getting in and out. They were on time and got us to our destination without any problems! Very reasonably priced too!

Profile Picture User3141458, 2+ years ago, 11 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I rented the classic cadillac, it fit the wedding perfect. My driver was so accomodating and kind. We had a good time with him.

Profile Picture Dorothy, 9/3/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Our wedding day happened to fall on a day when there was torrential downpour and tornado watches (yes on Long Island). The guys at Elegant Limo were simply un-phased. They pick up the groomsmen from the hotel with umbrellas and the bride and bridesmaid from her house. We had both a party bus (which was a free upgrade they asked about ahead of time and was awesome) and an old school Rolls Royce. Simply put, they were extremely friendly and helpful and went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect. We also hired them to take us to the airport the next day, which was also perfect. Thank you guys!

Profile Picture Annie , 8/10/12, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I really thought dealing with those who booked our limo was wonderful. Their prices were very reasonable and they were reliable, flexible and professional. Their limos were clean and beautiful. We were not thrilled with the driver of our Escalade though. He delayed us when we were on a tight schedule already and the photographer was not happy. He kept driving around the gate back and forth for a good 15-20 minutes and I'm still not quite sure why.
Over all, we were very happy with the limos and were glad they arrived on time. The 1938 Caddie was just beautiful. We got lovely photos with it.

Profile Picture User1721559, 2+ years ago, 9 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Driver were a delight and so helpful and on time :)

Profile Picture Justine, 11/26/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Champagne and Whiskey in the limo, a prompt arrival, and they put up with a rambunctious group of groomsmen! They were flexible with all our pickups, and actually were very honest about their services and prevented me from overpaying for a size limo that I did not need! They also made helpful recommendations and called on the day of the wedding to reassure me that my groomsmen were on schedule. Very good service.

Profile Picture Diana, 11/6/11, 7 Reviews
Category: Transportation

Drivers were on time, and helpful... service was great. Limo's were clean and beautiful. Great prices.

Profile Picture Jada, 10/30/11, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

Great cars, had exactly what I wanted and they were the most reasonably priced. Cars were clean and on time!

Profile Picture Francine, 10/1/11, 5 Reviews
Category: Transportation

I used Elegant Limousine for my wedding day, their service was above and beyond expectations. Everyone was very friendly and courteous. My pictures with the antique Bentley came out awesome as well as the group photo with Hummer. I even used them the next morning to take me to the aiport for our Honeymoon. I would definitley use them again

Profile Picture Kaitlynn, 5/1/10, 1 Review
Category: Transportation

I used Elegant Limousine for both my Bachelorette party and my wedding....and both times were fantastic! The limos were on time, clean and beautiful. The drivers were very helpful and friendly. They went above and beyond to make our day run smoothly and stress free! Their prices are great and their staff was friendly and knowledgeable. I would DEFINATELY recommend using them for your special day.

Profile Picture Cassandra, 3/27/10, 1 Review