Elegant Imagery Photography Reviews

157 | Orlando, FL

157 Reviews for Elegant Imagery Photography

Anna G · Married on 10/27/2018

LOVE my photographers!

Elegant Imagery came very highly recommended by our venue. We also met them at a bridal show and we fell in love. Their style matched our personalities perfectly. We had the most AMAZING engagement photos. All of our family and friends keep telling us that our photos look like they came right out of a magazine. I cannot express enough how thrilled I am that we will have Elegant Imagery for our wedding! You only get one chance to do it right.

Becky Chancey · Married on 10/25/2018

Love my photographers!

We had an amazing time with our photographers! We loved our engagement photos and we know our engagement photos will be just as amazing. Our photos are so beautiful!!! All of our friends and family have complimented how gorgeous they are.

Becca · Married on 06/03/2018

Elegant Imagery photography was the best choice and investment we made for our wedding. We wanted an experienced photography company. When I contacted them they were friendly and professional. They simply have the best prices around for what you receive. Photography, video and photo booth. I was impressed by the extensive list of high profile personalities they have photographed. That said alone shows they are very experienced and they are the photographers to get something as important as a wedding captured. Do yourself a favor and choose Elegant Imagery to photograph your special day!

Hillary · Married on 06/02/2018

My mother suggested that we check out Elegant Imagery as our wedding photographer when she saw photos of theirs on instagram. I found that they have several 5 star reviews and have been a very reputable company for many years. After viewing their portfolio and talking with them we hired them immediately. We loved the emotion and beauty that came through each photo and their phenomenal talent in lighting. We also loved that the photos looked natural and not at all posed like with other wedding photographers. We booked Elegant Imagery 18 months in advance to ensure they were available for our wedding. As the day got closer, we started to communicate with Elegant Imagery both via email and text to make sure all of the details of the day were included in our timeline. We were so excited to receive the final images and would recommend booking Elegant Imagery to ALL future couples. Trust me, you will be happy that you did. We LOVED having Elegant Imagery as such an important part of our wedding day!

Deanna · Married on 06/01/2018

OMG!!! We absolutely loved our wedding photographers. I am also photographer and I was nervous about choosing a photography company and I did not want boring drab photography. I did some research and found that this company has been in business for over 30 years and has worked with some of the most prestigious clients. Their work is so amazing and was just what I was looking for. If they are good enough to photograph Christina Aguilar and past presidents then they have to be great! They answered all my questions and I knew they where the ones I wanted to be my wedding photographers. The two photographers I had where OMG Amazing. They are amazing photographers they kept us on time got everything thing I was asking for. They even let me peek at a few shots on the back of the camera. Let me tell you I can not wait to see my final images I am so Excited. I would like to Thank You both of my amazing photographers for making our day special and I would Extremely and Highly Recommend Elegant Imagery Photography to any bride and or couple out there. They are Amazing. Thank you Thank you You guys are Amazing!!!!!

Channa · Married on 02/10/2017

We love our engagement and wedding photos! They are absolutely beautiful! Elegant Imagery went above and beyond for us. I cannot wait for my prints to arrive! I would highly recommend Elegant Imagery!

Jamie · Married on 07/08/2016

Special thanks to Elegant Imagery for making our fairytale wedding come true. Were beyond impressed with our Engagement and Wedding photos! You are most definitely a top tier photography establishment, providing nothing but the absolute best for your clients. We are forever grateful for you, and we appreciate the exceptional service provided to us while capturing our love.

Sarah · Married on 07/03/2016

My husband and I attended a bridal show in Orlando Fl. When we attended the show, we already had a photographer booked. But, we walked past the display set up for Elegant Imagery and we both immediately fell in love. We both agreed at that very moment that we had to change our photographer. I had never seen such amazingly beautiful and artistic photos before. On my wedding day, they made me feel like a celebrity. The pictures were so stunning I had a hard time picking the ones I wanted to blow up and hang on the walls. I could not have asked for more.

I hired Elegant Imagery for my wedding in July, they were amazing and professional! As soon as they got there they got right to work! The one thing about my wedding I wanted to be perfect was my pictures! We had an engagement session as well, which was amazing! It is a great way to get to know the photographer and they way they work with you! They will meet you any where and travel! The value of their packages is better than any other I've seen! For the price you get amazing pictures, cd's dvds and more! But other than that you get a guarantee that the pictures will be of the utmost professionalism! They make sure that the style is exactly what you are looking for! and nothing less! I can't wait to see my wedding pictures and I would recommend them to all of my friends! for a wedding or benefit! As a person who is going to school for event planning, I know I will keep their card in the front of my portfolio! They are the #1 Photographers in Florida!!!

Jessie · Married on 03/18/2016

Thank you for your excellent service. and talent. We will recommend to friends.

Victoria · Married on 03/18/2016

We heard about Elegant Imagery from a friend in Orlando and then we visited this site to get more information to help us decide. My husband and I couldn't be happier with the level of service they provided. Celeste answered all of our questions and was there for us any time we needed help. The photos were better than we ever expected and we received our proofs quickly! We can't wait to get our albums and enlargements. We recommend setting up an appointment with them and seeing for yourself :)

Jennifer · Married on 03/12/2016

Our photographers were amazing every step of the way. Our engagements pictures turned out amazing and we cannot wait to see our pictures from the wedding as well as our video. We took some really good serious photos and also some fun photos. They gave us some great ideas of what pictures to take but at the same time if we had a recommendation or a certain photo we wanted to take they did it. We got to see a few of them the night of the wedding when they showed us on the camera so cant wait to see the final product. We would highly recommend using them!!

Hailey · Married on 03/11/2016

We just received our photos and all I can say is WOW!!! we are very happy!! We <3 Elegant Imagery!!

Brittany · Married on 03/05/2016

We are so happy with Elegant Imagery! Celeste and D were very nice and helpful. We can't wait to recieve our albums!! thank you!

Dylan · Married on 02/27/2016

Thanks to all of you for making our wedding photos come to life. The albums and enlargements were awesome quality and we couldn't have done it without you. We are very pleased with the result and will recommend you to a friend.

Elegant Imagery was awesome. We are very impressed with their attention to detail and wonderful service. I would recommend them to anyone

Patricia · Married on 02/27/2016

Awesome photography and prints! We love the albums and our engagement pictures also came out fantastic! Thanks to everyone at Elegant Imagery who made our dreams come true

Brittany · Married on 02/26/2016

We are very happy with our service and quality of work! Elegant Imagery put a great package together for us and we could not be happier. Can't wait to see the final product!! :)

Charlie · Married on 12/19/2015

We found Elegant Imagery at a bridal show in Jacksonville, Florida. They had different types of photos from every other vendor. Others provided examples of just the formal photos. Elegant Imagery's booth really showed their style through their photos, exactly what I was looking for. We put down a deposit almost a full 2 years before our wedding date. They were very professional throughout the entire time working with them. We did our engagement session with them, and were blown away with how much fun we had during the session and with the photos. Our photographer for the engagement session, Scott, ended up being our wedding photographer as well, along with Travis. What a pair! All of our guests were commenting on how awesome our photographers were. Oh, and the photo wall was a complete hit with all of the guests! Throughout the entire engagement, Celeste was who we kept in contact with. She is wonderful. Any questions or concerns, she was always INSTANTLY responding, a trait that isn't always easy to find these days. I cannot recommend Elegant Imagery enough; they are truly the best, and we look forward to using them again in the future.

Jodi · Married on 11/07/2015

My husband and I searched for 2 weeks before we were able to decide on a photographer for our special day. He and i agreed on Elegant Imagery photography and we could have not been happier for your decision. Our albums and video are incredible and our guests had a blast in the party photo booth! highly recommend

Cara · Married on 11/06/2015

I can't wait to get my photos back! Photobooth was so much fun!

We found Elegant Imagery here, on WeddingWire.com. They were very professional throughout the entire process and helped make our wedding experience a memorable one for our family and closest friends. Arielle, Celeste and the rest of the crew are amazing! Deveryl is a a very experienced photographer and I would not recommend anyone else from now on. VERY HAPPY!

Britt · Married on 10/15/2015

Hiring Elegant Imagery was the BEST choice that we made! The photos are beyond WOW!!!! Absolutely AMAZING! Our photographers were very professional from beginning to end. Our guests LOVED the photo booth and were very impressed with how helpful our photographers were. Our wedding planner just sat around and did NOTHING and Elegant Imagery even helped us when our wedding planner disappeared. Elegant Imagery is TOP NOTCH! If you are looking for honest, experienced professionals with amazing photos I highly recommend Elegant Imagery!

Casey · Married on 09/12/2015

Amazing Photos!! We have gotten so many compliments on our album. I couldn't have asked for a better team of photographers for our special Day! Thanks so much!!

Elizabeth · Married on 08/15/2015

I'm so happy I chose Elegant Imagery Photography! They were AMAZING! I knew they were the perfect fit for us when we met them at a bridal show. I was amazed at the artistic style their photos have! Photography is very important to us. No other photographers could have done one tenth of what this amazing group of photographers was able to capture for us! We have gotten SO many compliments on our photos and video. Thank you so much!