Elegant Gourmet Cafe & Catering Reviews

6 | Simpsonville, SC

6 Reviews for Elegant Gourmet Cafe & Catering

Ashley · Married on 04/08/2017

I can't possibly say enough nice things about Lisa, Geno, and their entire team of people at Elegant Gourmet. We had our rehearsal dinner at Elegant Gourmet and they also catered a special lunch for my bridesmaids at our venue the day of the wedding. Every aspect of our experience was perfection. The food stands out- especially the shrimp & grits!! We received so many compliments on the food and could not have asked for a better experience. Look no further for an amazing experience for any special occasion! We will surely be regulars for brunch from now on. :)

Sent on 04/14/2017

jenn · Married on 10/04/2014

Lisa and Gino are awesome! We had a small dinner with our family after our wedding and everything was perfect! Lisa was so helpful with the planning and had everything set up perfectly!!! She always responded quickly when I had questions and was great! Gino made us the most amazing dinner!!! I would definitely recommend the "Chef's Choice" mashed potatoes, he made ours with pimento cheese and everyone LOVED them!!! Everything was delicious and our guests were very happy(and full!)! Thank you so much for helping us make our day even more special!!!

Sent on 10/11/2014

This company catered my wedding and it was delicious! they also served the dinner at my rehearsal dinner. they decorated the cafe beautifully!!

Sent on 03/03/2013

Jessica · Married on 06/26/2010

My bridal luncheon was held here. We had our own room for the luncheon and menus were printed for our event. We had several options for the food, so that everyone was able to find something they liked. The service was great and the food was delicious!

Sent on 07/28/2010

Cindy · Married on 04/17/2009

I would highly recommend the Elegant Gourmet Cafe as the place to hold your Wedding Rehearsal Dinner.

From the planning of the entrees to the decorations,

Lisa made us feel very comfortable with her knowledge and expertise. She took the stress out of planning our special event, and made it the most memorable and enjoyable day ever.

The Bride and Groom to-be and our guest raved about the beautiful wedding tent with the twinkling lights, tulle and elegant tables, set with candles and flowers which was very romantic, and also the elaborate buffet table which had an array of delicious gourmet food prepared by Chef Geno, and hosted by their wonderful wait staff.

This was truly a 5 Star Elegant Evening.

Sincerely Yours,

Cindy L. Sieradzki

Sent on 05/12/2009

Amber · Married on 03/14/2009

They held our rehearsal dinner and were awesome! The food was great and they made sure that everything was perfect! Loved the atmosphere as well!

Sent on 04/24/2009