Elegant Gatherings DC Reviews

8 | Bethesda, MD

8 Reviews for Elegant Gatherings DC

Anna · Getting married on 10/31/2020

Elegant Gatherings did a BEAUTIFUL job for my friends' wedding in NE DC. From small tea lights to tall lanterns, their decorations are truly elegant and well-placed. As the day-of coordinator, I can also say that the team was very friendly and helpful!

Sent on 01/17/2017

Elegant Gatherings DC's reply:

Thanks Anna! We had a blast collaborating with you to make Daniella's wedding as special, elegant, and joyful as we could.

Angela · Married on 09/09/2017

Kat, Sheila, and Matt of Elegant Gatherings went above and beyond our expectations for the wedding! The ceremony space looked breathtaking! We even had some last minute items (lanterns, table cards, etc) that needed to get done and they offered to help us. They allowed us breathe easy and truly enjoy our wedding day. Thank you all, we couldn't have done this wedding without you!!!

Sent on 09/16/2017

Martin · event on 08/15/2017

Matt + Kat did the concept, setup, rentals, and florals, etc. for the collaboration space at our signature corporate event. They setup a room that was welcoming and looked far more professional than what was available using the hotel furnishings and rentals. The social area drew people to it naturally because it was clearly designed for sitting and socializing and the small florals stayed so fresh that even after a full two days they looked like they may have been silk. (spoiler: they were real)

Handing over not just the rentals but the concept and design to a 3rd party was new for us but a great choice. One less thing for us to think about = giving more attention to our customers! I'm sure we will do this again at our next big customer event. Thanks Matt and Kat.

Sent on 08/16/2017

Elegant Gatherings DC's reply:

Martin, you and your team were an absolute pleasure to work with. I'm glad our guests/your customers enjoyed the space and floral arrangements we designed. It's always a goal of ours to delight our customers and we are so honored that your clients enjoyed working with your team in the lounge area. We're already getting excited for next year's big event!

Reina · Married on 06/03/2017

Very professional and communicative throughout the entire process. The venue looked beautiful! Very happy with their work.

Sent on 01/16/2017

Emily · Married on 08/07/2016

Elegant Gatherings DC made my wedding day spectacular and I couldn't thank enough! :) I gave Kat a very sketchy vision for the big day and she turned it into way more than I could have imagined. When I saw only an opportunity for a jar with flowers, she saw burlap and pearls and lace and antlers...let's just say I'm pretty sure the only reason my wedding day was beautiful (and uniquely so) is because of Elegant Gatherings.

Sent on 08/24/2016

Elegant Gatherings DC's reply:

Emily, you and Kevin are a match made in heaven and being able to style and design your wedding at the Rust Manor House really brought us so much joy. Thank you very much for letting us be a part of it and we can't wait to see your marriage grow in love over the years to come.

I had my wedding scheduled in a years time and Matt, Kat, and Sheila did an in incredible job setting up the perfect outdoor wedding for the month of September. They were incredibly professional. Matt even offered to do consulting services for the men's attire and with his help the guys looked so suave. WOW!

All in all I was so satisfied with experience and this made our wedding so seamless and we didn't have a bridezilla or in my case, groomzilla moment ;)

Sent on 12/18/2016

Matt · Married on 07/17/2015

We had Kat and Sheila style and design our wedding in Maryland and we couldn't have asked for a more enjoyable and phenomenal experience. Elegant Gatherings DC provided us with the most unique and stunning rustic and vintage furniture for our wedding day complete with woodsy centerpieces and chalkboard signage. They even had the brilliant idea of having a makeshift Photobooth using Polaroid cameras and vintage frames. Our guests all loved it and, to this day, still tell us of how beautiful our wedding was. We have Elegant Gatherings to thank for that. We highly recommend Elegant Gatherings DC to all our friends.

Sent on 08/05/2016

Daniella · Married on 01/16/2017

Working with Kat, Mat and Sheila was such a pleasure! They were extremely flexible with our meetings and as bride with no car and busy schedule this was so appreciated. They were extremely professional in all of their communications and quick to respond to any questions. With their styling we were able to have the sophisticated and elegant wedding of our dreams.

Sent on 01/25/2017

Elegant Gatherings DC's reply:

Daniella, we really enjoyed working with you to tease out the vision you had for your wedding day. You were a pleasure to work with and we couldn't think of a more elegant winter wedding at St. Francis Hall. You and Kevin make such a beautiful couple and we can't wait to see your marriage grow. Thank you for working with us and we wish you a happy and joyous marriage full of love for a lifetime to come. Thanks for having us be a part of the start of something beautiful :) - Kat, Matt, and Sheila