Elegant Events Reviews

12 | Wilmington, DE

12 Reviews for Elegant Events

Thomas · Married on 11/05/2011

We had some specifics that were followed to the letter and people danced the entire time. The DJ switched styles, genres, and tempos to keep the dance floor packed with the entire spectrum of ages.

Sent on 03/31/2012

Lindsay · Married on 09/17/2011

My guests and my husband and I had a great time at my wedding. Many people came up to me after the wedding and said how great and upbeat the music was. The dance floor was packed the whole time. I was more than happy with my dj service. I got everything I wanted and was very pleased with the services. I would highly reccomend maximum sound ent. He really aims to please and you will not be sorry if u pick dj chuck for your special day!

Tom · Married on 10/09/2010

What can I say about Chuck? With all of the variables on your wedding day, it is a comfort knowing that your master of ceremonies/DJ will not let you down. It was clear to us early on in the planning of our wedding that Chuck was an absolute professional. He did not mind answering our hundreds of questions and I can't think of any request we made that he did not come through on. We even made a change to one of our dances the morning of our wedding and Chuck made it happen. Our full appreciation of Chuck did not come until our actual wedding reception. He went above and beyond making our wedding truly unique. We still have people telling us that our wedding was the best they had been to in a long time. I attribute a lot of that to DJ Chuck. I would recommend Chuck to any of my friends, family or coworkers and I believe that he will be a great choice for your special day!

Sent on 03/09/2012

LaurynTremb · Married on 03/20/2010

Hello! I was a bride in 2010 our 2 year anniversary is coming up :) Chuck was the DJ at our wedding and we were very pleased. I heard about Chuck because my older sister had used him as her DJ a few years prior and he was very friendly and good then so I was excited to have him DJ my own wedding. I met up with him and we went over a lot and discussed what I was looking for so that I could give him an idea of my vision. His website is amazing and that is what I used to choose my songs. Chuck made my vision come to life for me. I love music so it was important that the music played represented us and made our day special. I made 2 cds of music myself to play during seating and dinner and he had no problem using them. He also used all of the songs that I requested and played them during the reception along with others that he chose all of which I really liked. He was just my style because even though I had an early wedding in the daytime he still knew how to liven it up and get people laughing and dancing. He is involved and really made my wedding by his outgoing personality and the very creative/funny games he had us play. I would definitely recommend having Chuck as the DJ for your special day. The little touches that he added to my wedding helped to make it the amazing day that it was.

Erinn · Married on 11/14/2009

Chuck was a fantastic DJ. He did an excellent job of entertaining my wedding guests.

Sent on 03/08/2012

Amanda · Married on 10/30/2009

DJ Chuck was extremely professional, organized, and accommodating to even the most obscure requests we had in regards to our wedding music choices. He was able to guide us to choose the music that he knew our guests would enjoy, while honoring our unusual requests at the same time. He provided a fun, energetic atmosphere and everyone had a great time at our wedding. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/01/2012

Michael · Married on 12/06/2008

First of all, I have to let you know that Chuck saved us. I mean literally saved us. Our booked DJ had a heart attack 6 days before our wedding. We were really in a jam. By the time we found out what had happened, we only had 4 days to get a DJ. Well, Chuck stepped up and offered to take our job, canceling his own personal plans. He met with us on Wednesday and Thursday evening to get to know us and talk about what we were looking in the way of music and feel. He did an amazing job, adding in games and activities we hadn't thought of and that made our wedding reception unforgettable. It was a memorable and magical experience, not only for us but for our guests. We had a blast. I can't say it enough, this guy is the best around!

Jennifer · Married on 06/29/2013

We thought our DJ was very professional. The music selection and line up was just how we wanted it.

Sent on 08/09/2013

Marti · Married on 07/09/2011

Our wedding reception wouldn't have been the same without Chuck. He spent a lot of time getting to know our personal tastes and what we wanted out of our wedding reception. The music was great and he kept everyone dancing all night. We would definitely recommend him to other brides in the area.

Sent on 02/27/2012

Amanda · Married on 07/18/2009

Chuck met with my fiance, now husband, and I in a timely fashion to go over all of our questions. He was very precise in eveything he did. When it came to the reception he emailed my dad asking him questions about me as a child, so when it was time for the father daughter dance he could introduce us with a nice story about our relationship. There was not a dry eye in the room. Overall Chuck did an amazing job in making our special day even better. I would definately recommend him to anyone needing a dj and would use him again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 02/27/2012

Randy · Married on 08/20/2011

Professional, very flexible, and fun. A good pick

Sent on 07/07/2012

Rich · Married on 09/15/2007

2.8
      3.0
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0

Chuck was very professional and prompt. During the wedding it took very long to get the dance music started and on several occasions when a song was requested by the groom's father he was denied. The groom had to basically go to Chuck everytime to get a song to be played. After the wedding Chuck contacted my wife and I and on seperate occasions and wrote the wrong grooms name on both occasions calling him another name in the e-mail.