13 Reviews for Elegant Event Sitters, Inc

Craft/Art Parties (1)
Child Care (1)

This was the best service! The sitters were friendly and kept the kids engaged. The boxes for the kids were AMAZING. So many guests thanked my mom for getting the sitters so that they could have a blast and their kids could have their own fun or just nap! Everyone was raving about it!

Profile Picture Mary, 11/14/15, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Child Care, Craft/Art Parties

This was a great service for our wedding that the guests really appreciated. We didn't want young children at the ceremony and it was also nice for allowing parents to unwind during the reception. They were accommodating to our schedule and had a couple of different service levels and options. They were quite affordable--at least within the realm of all the other costs associated with a wedding. I didn't hear about any issues at all.

Profile Picture Landon, 6/13/15, 1 Review
0.5

She just backed out on me a few days before event.

Profile Picture User4821195, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

We had our rehearsal dinner and wedding at the Old Edwards Inn and hired Elegant Event sitters to watch our 4 month old son. She was fabulous with him. I cannot say enough wonderful things about her. First night she stayed later than expected with him due to us extending our rehearsal dinner to an after party and she went with the flow and accommodated the new schedule. When asked she would bring him outside for guests to see and hold him. The next morning she was back bright and early so we could start getting ready for the big day. Emily was great with keeping him happy all day while we were busy getting things ready. She even got him ready in his tuxedo since he was the ring bearer in the wedding. She attended the ceremony and told us she would be ready at the drop of a hat to take him if he got fussy which he did shortly into it. She quietly took him out so he didn't get too loud. Then she had him during the reception in the nearby cottage and brought him by again for us to take pictures and for guests and family to see. Then while we went onto the after party she stayed the night with him until we had brunch the next morning we came by and got him. Everything went so smoothly and I felt as if she had been his full time nanny, that's how comfortable we felt with having her there watching our Aiden. Even with talking to the owner on the phone everyone was so helpful and caring. I would recommend this company to anyone needing child care for their wedding. It was a huge weight off of our shoulders knowing we could enjoy our big weekend and knowing our little angel was in great hands.

Profile Picture Kayla, 7/29/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Tish and her team at Elegant Event Sitters did a fabulous job with the 21 kids at our wedding ranging from 1-12 years old. The kids had a great time playing games, paiting wooden airplanes (husband is a pilot), and even writing/drawing cards congratulating the groom and I. Because the kids were in good hands, all the parents could relax and enjoy their evening. Tish really helped to make it a magical night for every guest... biggest to smallest. She even accepted a last minute toddler and newborn... you know how guests like to surprise you with changes at the last second! Her team was super flexible and well worth every penny!

Profile Picture April, 6/9/12, 4 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I had a destination wedding and was concerned that my guests would have to bring their children. I found Elegant Event Sitters to provide the babysitting services during my reception. I was very pleased with their services. They aked parents to pre-register so they could get an idea of likes, dislikes, age and any health problems pertaining to the children. I was also able to sit down with Tish (coordinator for my event) and discuss the logistics of my event. My guests who had children were able to relax and many told me they had gone to check on their children and were pleased with the activities and games their children were involved with. Some children were having so much fun upon seeing their parents they ignored them and kept playing. Event Sitters took care of diaper changes , food, and created age- appropriate stations for my little guests. Stations included arts and crafts (kids made sun visors) and animal stuffing (children made stuffed animals). I also had older children who they accommodated with video games. After seeing the joy and relief on my guests faces and hearing from them and their children how much fun they had I highly recommend Elegant Event Sitters.

Profile Picture Nicole, 8/7/10, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I can not say enough about Elegant Event Sitters! Tish is a joy to work with and certainly has her act together. What a unique and much needed concept!

We had two twin flower girls in our wedding that are two years old. To say that these two are a handful would be the understatement of the century but they were no match for the girls from Elegant Event Sitters!

If you need sitters for your guests or even the little ones in your wedding party then these are the girls to call!!! They came so highly recommended and we now know why!

Thanks again to Tish and her team for making our wedding a dream!

Profile Picture Jennifer, 3/13/10, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

From the very first time I contacted Elegant Event Sitters for babysitting services at our wedding, Tish was absolutely amazing! There are very few companies in Atlanta that provide the type of service Elegant Event Sitters offers, but what makes them special is the level professionalism and value that come with the service. We decided to have sitting service for our out-of-town guests and Tish worked with us to get the right level of service that met our budget and needs. The parents and children LOVED the activities Elegant Event Sitters had prepared, allowing the parents to enjoy our wedding knowing their little ones were in great care. We recommend using Elegant Event Sitters for any occasion, but especially for a wedding!!! O&E

Profile Picture Omar, 10/11/09, 1 Review
4.2

Yara was wonderful to Cole and we felt very secure leaving him with her for both evenings.

Profile Picture Brooke, 6/13/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Excellent service!! The company was very flexible and willing to work with what we needed. They were prompt and professional thoughout the event. The guests love not having to chase after their children and the adults could relax and enjoy themselves. The children had a wonderful time and left in a great frame of mind. No fussiness.

Profile Picture Wilma, 4/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elegant Event Sitters was so easy to deal with. Tish is very responsive to calls and emails and was a pleasure to do business with. Several parents told me that their kids had a great time!

Profile Picture Kelley, 3/21/09, 7 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Elegant Event Sitters is God Sent! The kids were well entertained and supervised allowing the parents at our wedding to enjoy themselves without having to worry. Tish is extremely friendly and very responsive. I'm so thankful to have found her.

Profile Picture Brandi, 2/21/09, 10 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Trish was extremely helpful and attentive to my needs. I should say that they responded within minutes to my call and pulled the plan together within a matter of hours! This group is fantastic!

Profile Picture Priscilla, 12/31/08, 1 Review