Elegant Event Lighting Reviews

147 | Schaumburg, IL

147 Reviews for Elegant Event Lighting

Heidi · Married on 07/15/2017

Elegant Event Lighting is top notch!! We had a consultation with Jay out at their showroom - it's a really cool space. Jay listened to everything we wanted for our event space and then created the perfect concept! We got full draping and uplighting for our reception room, and it totally transformed the space for the better - it didn't even look like the same room! We had globe lighting for dancing outside, and it was beautiful. EEL really knows how to deliver - could not have asked for anything more.

Sent on 08/07/2017

Ritika · Married on 07/15/2017

Jay and Valerie from EEL were a delight to work with! From the very beginning, we wanted an elegant, seamless monogrammed white dance floor for our wedding and we extended our search outside of Michigan because we couldn't find anyone local. EEL responded to our request right away and worked with us to figure out how to get the exact look we wanted! They made something that started off stressful extremely stress-free. We knew we were in good hands the second we signed with them. They are a first-class team that is extremely professional!

Sent on 08/08/2017
  • Mary

Mary · Married on 06/24/2017

Elegant Event Lighting was amazing to work with I gave them my ideas that I envisioned and they made everything look just beautiful. They were quick to respond and a pleasure to work with in all areas. I would definitely recommend them to anyone who is looking. Thank you to the whole team who helped make our wedding magical.

Sent on 08/08/2017

Laura · Married on 05/27/2017

Jay and his team were great. The room looked breathtaking. Guests who have been at Bobaks before thought that we had the best room just because of how it looked. The Edison light backdrop was stunning and they also installed chandeliers at the gazebo. We got beautiful pictures.

Sent on 08/21/2017

Elegant Event Lighting's reply:

We are so happy to hear that you loved our services, Laura! We would love to see all of the beautiful pictures of your wedding if you wanted to send them our way! :) Thank you so much for letting us be a part of your special day.

Ruta · Married on 05/12/2017

Everything was perfect!!! EEL was very easy to get ahold of and they did not pressure us into any services!!!

Sent on 05/31/2017

Sarah · Married on 04/29/2017

EEL did a great job on our wedding! The drapery looked beautiful! The staff was great with letting us take picture before they did the tear down and set up from the ceremony to the reception. The uplighting was perfect. Jay was great to work with during the whole process! We would highly recommend them!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Drew · Married on 04/15/2017

Thank you Elegant Event Lighting for making my dream vision come to life on our wedding day! From up lighting to down lighting, pin lights, and pipe and drape! Everything was perfect and magical!!!! Thank you so much for everything Jay you are the man!!!

Sent on 04/24/2017

Tara · Married on 12/31/2016

Elegant event lighting created the most beautiful lighting and draping for my New Years Eve wedding at Hotel Arista! Our guests said it felt like they were walking into a big "champagne bottle"! Our guests also loved the balloon drop at midnight! They truly transformed our wedding into a beautiful night!

Sent on 01/09/2017

Penny · Married on 12/03/2016

I found Jay very easy to work with and professional. He knew our venue, so I trusted his advice and appreciated that he didn't try to "over-sell" me when asking his recommendations. We used EEL's draping and lighting services. The draping was beautiful and lighting added a special touch that enhanced our event. I would use EEL again in a heart beat. PS - Jay also owns Something 2 Dance 2 and is an excellent DJ too.

Sent on 01/02/2017

Brooke · Married on 11/12/2016

Elegant Event Lighting was so great to work with! Everything from the draping to the arch to the chandeliers I was completely taken back. I had an idea of what it would all look like once it came together and it looked even better than I could imagine. It was breathtaking! They essentially took a bare bones venue and made it look like a fairy tale!

I made a couple last minute changes to our arch and they were happy to work with me on the modifications. It was the most beautiful arch and draping I have ever seen! It was so soft and romantic and you could just see the amount of effort and attention to detail that was put into creating our image. The lighting, draping, chandeliers was better than I even pictured and set the perfect scene for our special day!

I was utterly obsessed with all of their work and I can't wait to get professional pictures! I did a lot of research on companies in the area that do lighting/draping/fixtures and they are the most reasonable price-wise, and offer great advice and suggestions on how to execute all of your visions. Jay and the entire team at EEL is so flexible and easy to work with! I highly recommend trusting them with whatever special event it may be!

Sent on 12/18/2016

Elegant Event Lighting's reply:

Hi Brooke. Thank you for your review. I am so happy the entire process was smooth from design to the wedding day. Please send along the website for the photos when they are online. Jay

Kariann · Married on 09/30/2016

Elegant Event Lighting completely transformed Venuti's Volare ballroom into exactly what we envisioned! As a matter of fact it exceeded our expectations. EEL provided us with a gorgeous ceiling to floor - wall to wall back drop with soft white uplighting , a white stage and stair cover, with soft white uplighting to illuminate the walls along both of the side aisles. My wife said she literally felt like she just entered Heaven when the doors opened and walked the aisle with her Father! The service and timely responses we received throughout the entire wedding planning process greatly appreciated . We hired Loudbyte Cinematography (Award Winning Films - Example: http://www.honeyandbride.com/jewish-peninsula-hotel-wedding/ ) for a documentary and EEL's work will be featured in our custom Wedding film which will be released within the next 6-8 months. Wish we were able to leave photos on this review for anyone interested in Venuti's as a Venue and EEL for décor.

Thanks again EEL!!

Tim & Kariann

Sent on 10/19/2016

I just recently worked with Elegant Event Lighting to cover my dance floor. I actually found this vendor online after my wedding planner and decor company sent me price quotes that were just insane. They were so easy to work with, their prices were far and away better then what I had been quoted by my big decor company. The dance floor looked great and held up throughout the whole evening!

Sent on 10/14/2016

Shannon · Married on 09/17/2016

EEL created a gorgeous back drop for my wedding ceremony and reception at the Park Hyatt Chicago. The event space was very plain and had a conference room feel but EEL dressed it up with full pipe and draping, a beautiful chandelier and aisle runner. I couldn't have been happier with their work. They also handled the up-lighting and patterned dance floor lighting for the reception. They did a great job! We received compliments all night. Working with Kristen and Jay was effortless and they were very professional. I thought the pricing was very reasonable as well. I would highly recommend using EEL!

Sent on 10/18/2016

Michelle · Married on 08/27/2016

We loved working with Elegant Event Lighting! Our venue was pretty bland and essentially all one color so having uplights and a lighting mural on the wall was awesome. We absolutely loved the end result and it truly made a difference in the vibe for the whole entire reception.

Sent on 09/25/2016

courtney · Married on 07/23/2016

We had the most wonderful day and I cannot begin to thank you enough for making my vision come to life. To be honest, the decor looked even better than my ultimate vision - thanks to you and your team! When we all saw inside the tent for the first time it was hard to believe we were in a tent it felt more like a ballroom.

Nobody had ever seen that many chandeliers or the floral print lighting on a tent which was stunning. I absolutely loved the huge custom monogrammed dance floor and I asked our wedding planner to wipe off some of the smudges from my friends dancing like fools. I didn't want anyone to ruin it. I wish I could have taken home the dance floor but it was the size of our entire apartment.

Thank you so much for EVERYTHING!!

Sent on 09/08/2016

Denise · Married on 07/16/2016

We would not hesitate to use Elegant Event Lighting. They were wonderful to work with and responded quickly to all of our questions and requests. They helped make our daughter and son-in-law's wedding something very special.

Sent on 07/20/2016

Allison · Married on 07/02/2016

The fairy back drop was perfect! It looked great in all the pictures and everything was set up just the way I wanted it! It added such class and a elegant look to the room! I have passed your name on to a number of my friends!

Sent on 09/07/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/17/2016

Although it was extra money I didn't budget for I am SO happy we used EEL on our wedding day! We had a fabric arch done for our ceremony and paper lanterns hung above our dance floor that really made our wedding day PERFECT. I wish we could have done more with EEL but it was expensive in my opinion but definitely worth every penny. Jay and the whole staff at EEL are amazing and you really get what you pay for, professional and STUNNING work! SO HAPPY WITH EEL!!!

Sent on 08/02/2016

Lauren · Married on 06/11/2016

I was extremely pleased with my experience with Elegant Event Lighting. The amber uplighting was beautiful and working with the company was easy and worry-free. I would recommend this company to all my family and friends in the future.

Sent on 06/27/2016

I was so blown away with what Jay did. Almsot everyone at my Husband and I's Wedding said it was the most beautiful Wedding they had ever attended. We opted for the white dance floor, uplighting and had the outside decorated with fabrics. Honestly, simple, classy and stunning.

We are older and working professionals. Picky is an understatement. My Husband and I interviewed a lot of vendors. Jay, you amazed us. Thanks!

Sent on 06/03/2016

Stephanie · Married on 02/20/2016

I am so happy we decided to go with Elegant Event Lighting as a vendor for my wedding day. The reception décor and draping were absolutely beautiful! It was everything I envisioned and more!! My guests are still talking about it! The staff was professional and was able to answer all my questions without hesitation and that was satisfying to my husband and I. I couldn't have chosen a better decorator to beautify my venue and light up the faces of my guests.
    I would recommend this vendor hands down. You won't be disappointed!

Sent on 03/29/2016

Rob · Married on 10/17/2015

Our reception looked amazing thanks to the EEL team. Everyone talked to us about how the backdrop looked amazing and that they loved the lighting design on the ceiling. The decor classed up an already classy room. Highly recommended.

Sent on 11/10/2015

Alexxa · Married on 10/16/2015

WOW. When my husband and I saw our reception venue all decorated for our wedding day, we were stunned. We couldn't believe how beautiful everything looked and were shocked it was the same place. Jay and his team did a phenomenal job understanding our style and providing us with the best design to suit our budget. Everything came together beautifully and the café lights we decided on at the last minute were the perfect touch to our romantic, soft theme. I would recommend EEL to any bride wanting to add their personal touch to a wedding venue.

Sent on 10/20/2015

We recently used Elegant Event Lighting to add overhead lighting to the outdoor dining area at our chosen wedding venue, as well as, draping and lighting to our indoor space. They did a splendid job. Everything looked even better than we imagined . Elegant Event Lighting was prompt at set up and take down.
    From our first meeting, Jay and Ashley proved Elegant Event Lighting was a professional, quality organization. Jay made a clear presentation of the company’s capabilities via video screenings and a display room of draping and lighting examples. Their abilities are endless. Most of all, tho, I appreciated they did not attempt a hard sell effort to get us to upgrade or add more expensive features to our plan. They accepted our vision and worked with us to achieve that. Here was NO HYPE OR PRESSURE. I knew from the get go, we had found a great partner

Sent on 10/07/2015

tami · Married on 09/18/2015

Working with Jay and EEL was so easy. Jay took our idea for a backdrop and made it a reality. The covered dance floor completed the room. You will not be disappointed if you go with this company. They are great to work with. They will definitely make your wedding day a little bit more stress free!

Sent on 10/13/2015