Elegant Event Entertainment Reviews

131 | Newbury Park, CA

131 Reviews for Elegant Event Entertainment

• DJ

Dana · Married on 05/01/2010

Jason did a wonderful job as our DJ/MC at our wedding! He was professional and made the party! I didn't have to think about the timeline of the Wedding, he was there every step of the way leading us and out guests through the whole event. It all turned out wonderful and he kept the party going with great music! You will not be disappointed if you choose Jason Jones with Elegant Event Entertainment! He was awesome!!!!

Sent on 06/06/2010

Carly · Married on 05/01/2010

Elegant Event Entertainment and DJ Chris did a great job at my May 1 wedding. He made everything flow perfectly and let me know quietly when I would be needed for cake cutting, etc. He played great music and kept the party going strong. He responded very fast to emails when I had with questions and concerns. I would book him for any event. I have heard DJ Jason since then at a different wedding and I thought he did a great job as well. The music was easy to pick-they have a great website that allows you to search music and pick specific songs for specific dances. I also appreciated the "do not play list". Chris also gave me a list of popular songs for different events such as father-daughter etc. That was really helpful!

These guys aren't cheesy and that was a requirement for me! I would highly recommend either of these DJ's. They are easy going yet very professional. Thank you Dj Chris!!

Sent on 10/08/2010

Amy · Married on 04/17/2010

Jon of Elegant Event Entertainment was one of our most client-friendly vendors. We appreciated the fact that he was very open to making our wedding music a reflection of us as a couple. We were very involved with our music and even had guests submit song requests with their RSVP’s. We thought this was a great way for them to feel involved as well. Jon handled a last second music change right before the ceremony with a great attitude. He was not the cheesy DJ (except when we asked him to “cheese it up” for our wedding party grand entrance). He kept the dance floor crowded all night and followed our requests. A few weeks after the wedding, we received a timeline printout of all the music played and a CD of highlights. We highly recommend Jon!

Sent on 06/05/2010

Becky · Married on 03/27/2010

We worked with Chris, who was a wonderful DJ. Chris has a laid back personality, but is professional and responsive. He was on time, and kept the crowd on their feet!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Kristen · Married on 01/30/2010

You will not find a better wedding DJ- Elegant Event Entertainment is superb! We received so many compliments on our DJ, these guys truly are extraordinarily talented and first-class.

Sent on 09/11/2013

Stacia · Married on 11/07/2009

I was irritated and frustrated by the handfuls of DJs I either contacted by phone or e-mail when planning our wedding. The cost was either ridiculously high or the professionalism was ridiculously low. I spoke with one guy (who returned my call after 1.5 weeks and seemed annoyed that I didn't want him to sing at our wedding), and just about gave up on the whole DJ thing. Then, I received a recommendation about Elegant Event Entertainment, who'd done a friend's wedding and spoke quite highly of them. I gave them a call and not only was my call returned quickly, but I was treated with respect. Chris met with my husband and me at the wedding site to help us determine what sort of system was needed and then again prior to the wedding to make sure we were on the same page. The night of the wedding went so smoothly and without a glitch. The transitions between the different events, songs, speeches, etc. was perfect and the dance floor stayed packed all night. My husband and I can't say enough about Chris and how he helped make our wedding the success that it was.

Sent on 09/19/2010

Chris · Married on 10/03/2008

Jason was awesome to work with at Elegant Event Entertainment (aka Elegant Event DJ's). He played great music throughout the evening and got everyone onto the dancefloor. Would use them again in a second and might try to reserve them for my little sis's upcoming wedding;).

Sent on 10/26/2010

Ashlyn · Married on 09/13/2008

DJ Raul was amazing. Hands down, one of the best DJ's I've ever seen. He kept the night moving along perfectly and played all the songs we wanted. These guys are wonderful!

Sent on 10/25/2010

Alison · Married on 07/26/2008

Jason was a wonderful DJ. We unexpectedly changed our venue 6 weeks prior to the wedding and Elegant Events was very reassuring and helpful during the stressful time it took to find our replacement venue. I can honestly say, I've been to a bunch of weddings and I've never seen a dance floor as packed as ours! Everyone had a great time thanks to Jason and crew.

Sent on 10/26/2010

David · Married on 08/04/2007

I have had the privilege of knowing Chris at Elegant Event Entertainment for many years. Chris is a consummate professional, detail-oriented, and is a gifted emcee. He had the dance floor packed from the first dance to the end of the night, playing a wide variety of music that appealed to everyone from the nieces and nephews to the grandparents. Three years later, our friends still comment to us about how much fun they had at our wedding. Chris was instrumental in the planning process, and coordinated with all of our vendors to ensure the night progressed smoothly and on schedule. I continue to recommend him to all of my friends.

Sent on 01/26/2011

Nicholas · Married on 04/30/2016

Elegant Event Entertainment is the real deal! From when we first met with Chris all the way through planning and executing our wedding, they are professionals who know exactly what they're doing.

We had the pleasure of working with Ray who was new to EEE, but treated us well from the beginning. He was always available to talk and encouraged us throughout the planning process. He feels like family now and we are grateful to have someone who seemed like they actually cared about us.

It's clear why this company has only 5-star reviews. They have mastered the art of DJ-ing and know how to throw the best parties. I am going to recommend EEE to all of my engaged friends or anyone who is looking for the best DJs in LA. Affordable, personable, fun, does it get any better?! Thanks EEE for making our big day one to remember and for all the amazing work that you do. We truly are so grateful!

Sent on 05/14/2016

Chris with Elegant Event Entertainment was amazing. I could not have asked for anyone better. He was responsive, overwhelmingly helpful with music choices when I needed help, and made our wedding ady fantastic. We had countless complements from guests on what a good job he did, and everyone was involved and dancing the entire time. I would absolutely choose Chris for any of my friends or family. THANK YOU!!!

Sent on 11/01/2013

Ben · Married on 07/13/2013

Chris was AWESOME!!!!!!!! It was as if he could read minds. I have never seen anyone control a crowd and dance floor as well as he did.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Sofia · Married on 09/23/2018

Our DJ kept the party flowing!

Josh was our DJ and he did a great job! He made sure he had everything right from pronunciation to timing, and he was able to really read the room and play music that kept everybody dancing and having fun. We loved every minute of it. Thank you DJ Josh!

Sent on 01/01/2019

Karen · Married on 07/09/2017

Elegant Event Entertainment did such a great job with out wedding! We had DJ Ray and he was great. He did a great job of incorporating our requests as well as guest requests into the playlist. One of our guests even told us Ray was the best wedding DJ they ever heard! Everyone had such a great time on the dance floor. Thank you Ray!

Sent on 08/06/2017

Melissa · Married on 06/05/2015

Overall, my husband and I are very happy with our experience with Elegant Events Entertainment. We had the pleasure of working with Graham and found him to be friendly, professional and flexible to make sure we were always on the same page. He had asked a lot of great questions from the very first meeting to ensure that he understood what we wanted out of a DJ/MC for our wedding. He offered a lot of suggestions and ideas on our timeline and blending in special dances. The ability to use their website for song selection, timeline rough drafting, and other wedding details was very convenient. Our wedding was perfect and Elegant Event Entertainment/Graham was a huge part of making it happen!

Sent on 06/30/2015

Holly · Married on 07/18/2014

Daryl was truly great to work with! He followed our song suggestions as well as added a few of his own that fit the dynamic of the group and got people to dance (a sure sign of a great wedding, right?) We had a mixed crowd of young people who loved dancing and older guests less inclined to dance, and Daryl was able find the happy medium to ensure all guests were having an enjoyable time. He also worked with our schedule and made sure the photographers were present at all important events (from the bouquet toss to the cake cutting) so all of our special moments were captured as he announced them. Picking a DJ is so much more than just music; you have to also find one who is organized, on top of scheduling, has the ability to MC the event as well, since the smoothness of the event from start to finish really depends on the DJ. My husband and I were very happy Daryl was able to DJ our wedding :)

Sent on 08/26/2014

Graham Silver was very friendly, professional, and had a standard of excellence that I appreciated. I would highly recommend him for any event where a DJ is needed.

Sent on 10/15/2013

Tiffany · Married on 05/24/2013

I booked DJ O'Ryan from Elegant Events for my wedding back in May. I couldn't express how much fun I had with him throughout the whole wedding planning process. After our initial meeting, I knew we've found the right DJ for our special day. He played all the right music, had lots of laughs, and even climbed a tree to retrieve our balloons!! :) Thank you O'Ryan for making it extra special for us!

Sent on 07/07/2014

Jessica · Married on 11/03/2012

O'ryan was a great Dj. He was very attentive to our wants and was able to go over the interact as many times as soon we wanted. I really wanted to make everything perfect and I probably drove him crazy with how many times I changed my mind. When it came to the day of he was awesome. We are huge country people and even though not very much country was played, really had a great playlist. I totally forgot about the country until after the night was over. I would highly recommend making a list of people who are allowed to request songs. It will help the Dj in the future. He really was the best Dj we could have ever asked for!! I would definitely use him again for other events or recommend him to others!!

Sent on 04/17/2014

Chris was amazing at our wedding. He understood everything we wanted, took the time to read and listen to our needs and wants, and fulfilled everything.. and more. He even went the extra mile and helped us setup our video cam for our family in Mexico so they wouldn't miss the special moment. Your professionalism and courtesy were irreplaceable and we really had an awesome time. We had compliments such as "best wedding reception, hands down" and the music helped us to accomplish that! Thank you for everything, truly an amazing company to work with. The music was AMAZING!

Sent on 09/11/2013

Monette · Married on 11/08/2008

Jason Jones is just awesome. He's life of the party. I gave him some song selections for the key events and he delivered it but I trusted him for the the rest of the dance music selection and I did not regret that at all. He did an amazing job. He even sang and he has a beautiful voice. He has an amazing talent and good looks! I highly recommend Elegant Event DJ for sure you will not regret it.

Sent on 11/21/2008

Samantha · Married on 09/13/2008

This DJ was awesome. He performed at both my son & daughter's wedding this year. He was both entertaining, as well as having a great list of songs. I highly recommen them for your event.

Sent on 10/26/2008
  • User4661972 · 2+ years ago

Chris at EEE was amazing to work with. Very even-keeled and savvy about what will keep people happy and on the dance floor. He was easy to work with, gave great suggestions, and wasn't the cheesy DJ my family so dreaded AT ALL! Everyone at the party, from 10 year olds to 86 year olds, were on the dance floor (seriously) and commented on what a great job he did. Two weeks later, people are still talking about that dance party! It was the best part of the night, other than getting married of course. Thank you Chris!

Sent on 07/28/2015
  • Groomzilla

dave · Married on 11/11/2012

Great great great outfit to work with. Jason at EEE kept our reception hopping and the party moving. Highly recommend Jason and EEE to do your party/reception. A super nice and music savvy individual. He'll make your party a hit for sure.

Sent on 11/13/2012