Elegant Event Entertainment Reviews

131 | Newbury Park, CA

131 Reviews for Elegant Event Entertainment

The most amazing combination of true professionalism and extreme fun! Jason is BY FAR the best DJ I have ever worked with or experienced! Exceeded my expectations over and over and over again!! Fantastic!!

Sent on 09/24/2013

Loved how easy it was to choose music online and made it easy for the DJ to add similar music. He also added songs that weren't on the list. Everything turned out great.

Sent on 09/23/2013

Camille · Married on 10/08/2011

I cannot begin to say enough about Chris from EEE. He was absolutely amazing and had everyone up and dancing the whole time. He was on point for every announcement, speech and dance which made everything go smoothly. I have and will continue to recommend them to anyone that I know. I appreciate everything he did for us and helped to make our wedding one of the best days of my life!

Sent on 10/11/2011

Jessica · Married on 09/24/2011

There are not enough good things to say about Chris and EEE! Chris made my wedding day as perfect as I had always imagined it. So many people came up to me after and told me how great the mix of music was and how well the event flowed. Chris and EEE were so easy to work with, and the online planner is a bride's best friend. I would use them again in a heartbeat for any event and I recommend them SO highly. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for being so amazing.

Sent on 09/26/2011

Jennifer · Married on 09/24/2011

We used Jon from Elegant Entertainment for our Wedding Reception and could not have been happier with our choice. I had met one of the owners at a Bridal Fair many months before we were ready to book our DJ. Chris really impressed me then and after reading their reviews, we set up an appt. with Jason, the other owner, and Jon. Right from the beginning, we felt comfortable with Jon. He and Jason asked us a lot of questions that we had not thought about, but helped to guide us in making the reception really fun. I got so many compliments from my guests and family about the music played and how the dance floor was never empty. Jon was so easy to work with and was flexible to our every request. He would check in with me during the reception to make sure that we were still happy with the flow of the evening. I would highly recommend Jon - he was professional, fun, very accommodating and really made our reception the party that we wanted.

Sent on 10/07/2011

genna · Married on 08/27/2011

omg loved loved loved my dj jason!!! he was absolutley amazing! i met with him a couple of weeks prier to the wedding and he helped figure out songs that i didnt even think of! and not to mention that music is everything to me, i lovvve to dance, and he nailed it! best dj around! soooo much fun he got everyone out of their seats and even went as far to get on the dance floor and sang us a song and it was amazing and harlious at the same time! i was referred to me by THREE different people and i will refer him to many more! abosolutely the best dj and im sooo happy he was ours!

Sent on 10/01/2011

Krystle · Married on 08/13/2011

We can not say enough good things about Jason Jones and EEE. Jason was the best DJ/host a couple could ask for. He is so personable and was a joy to work with. He listed to what WE wanted and totally went with it. All the guests kept coming up to us to tell us that the Entertainment was AMAZING! We can not thank them enough for making our wedding spectacular!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Julie · Married on 07/16/2011

We had DJ Jon at our wedding and he was great! He was so easy-going and really listened to the kind of music my husband and I wanted. I even left a few selections up to him in the processional and it was amazing! My husband added a last minute song change the night before our wedding and DJ Jon was very understanding and took great care of us! Highly recommended....

Sent on 07/24/2011

Dan · Married on 07/09/2011

It was our great pleasure to have Jason Jones help with our wedding. The services provided was as a DJ, but more than that, he read and responded to the energy of the room so well, that everything flowed beautifully. My wife and I got a crash-course education into how much is involved with the wedding day, and we both appreciated the hard work involved in keeping the event moving and assuring that everyone was having fun. Jason did all of this for us, and provided the soundtrack for a wonderfully orchestrated event!

Sent on 07/22/2011

Heidi · Married on 07/02/2011

I can't say enough about Chris with Elegant Event Entertainment. When choosing a DJ for our wedding we wanted someone who would bring energy and get the guest up dancing all night long. Chris totally exceeded our expectation!! He catered to our style of music perfectly. During the planning process he was very personal and professional, we felt like we were talking to a close friend. On wedding day he executed the announcements, dances and toasts to perfection! To our surprise he even got my husbands family, who NEVER DANCE up on the dance floor! It was worth every penny in the end having Chris DJ our wedding and we could not be happier with our experience. He was such a blessing in our lives and we HIGHLY recommend you book him for your special event too!

Sent on 10/11/2013

Colette · Married on 05/21/2011

Jason at Elegant Event Entertainment was an incredible help and huge asset both before and during our wedding. We gave Jason our thoughts and ideas around the wedding ceremony and reception and it all went off without a hitch. Jason was SO easy to work with, and we highly recommend him for any future events - whether it be a wedding or party. Jason is fun and energetic without being cheesy - a HUGE plus! Thanks for all your hard work, Jason!

Sent on 12/06/2011

Mandy · Married on 05/06/2011

Jason Jones with Elegant Events Entertainment was absolutely amazing! They have an online program which helps you build the layout for your ceremony and reception and pick which songs you do and don't want played. We had all of our questions answered promptly and EEE made our reception a night to remember. I wouldn't have changed one thing. We gave Jason and idea of how we wanted our reception to be and let him choose the music. Every song, from start to finish, was absolutely what we wanted. All of our guests were commenting at the end of the night about how great a time they had and how good the music was. People were dancing till the last song! I would absolutely recommend EEE, and specifically Jason Jones, to any bride who is looking for a DJ.

Sent on 07/10/2011

Kristina · Married on 02/19/2011

Elegant Event did an absolutely fantastic job! We could not have hoped for anyone better! They played exactly the music we wanted and really took the time to get to know us and our tastes. They even purchased our wedding song when they found out that we chose one that they didn't already have. They were easy to communicate with and were great at coordinating with all of the vendors. It really took a lot off of our plates. I would choose them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 04/15/2011

Krystal · Married on 10/23/2010

Hiring DJ Jason Jones was one of the best decisions I made for our wedding. I would recommend DJ Jason and Elegant Event Entertainment to anyone who has DJ needs. I would 110% hire him again!!!!

Sent on 10/26/2010

Erik · Married on 10/16/2010

EEE really gave a great flow to the ceremony and reception. The song choices were great and they played all our favorites. Thanks guys for making the night so memorable.

Sent on 10/26/2010

Stephen · Married on 10/02/2010

Very good we had the time of our lives. Thank you for everything!

Sent on 10/19/2010

Heather · Married on 10/02/2010

These guys were great and we would highly recomend them to our friends and family. They were helpful with song suggestions and did a great job of playing the right songs for us at our wedding.
    If we ever need a DJ again, these are the guys we are calling!
    Heather & Tony

Sent on 01/17/2011

Chad · Married on 08/27/2010

Jason was highly recommended to us by our photographer, and I am glad we listened. Jason is extremely profesional and easy to work with. He listened to what we wanted and even made suggestions for music based on our music taste. He has a great ability to feel the pulse of the crowd and make people get up and dance. I plan on using Jason again in the future.

Sent on 01/28/2011

Matt · Married on 08/07/2010

We hired Jason for our wedding in August and we are extremely glad we did. Not only did he perform all of his duties admirably, he also made it a really fun event. Every time I run into a guest at our wedding I keep getting the same response... "Your DJ did a great job. Who was he? That was one of the most fun weddings I've ever been to". If you're still looking for a DJ or MC for your event, I would highly recommend Jason. PS...if the event is going well and he's having a good time, ask him to sing! Absolutely Priceless! My wife and I will remember that for the rest of our lives! Thanks Jason!!

Sent on 10/27/2010

Cheryl · Married on 07/31/2010

Hi! We found DJ Jason Jones and Elegant Event Entertainment through another DJ that we found online. We were so happy that we booked him as he did an amazing job with what we had in mind for our wedding. We had very unique things that we wanted to include in our wedding and could not have pulled it off the way we did without Jason. He knew exactly what to say and how to say it to our guests so that they understood what was going on and our sports themed wedding turned out 'elegant', classy and so much FUN! Jason's online and in-person planning work very well and he really helped us pull off 'his best grand entrance so far!' I would definitely recommend Jason Jones of Elegant Event Entertainment to anyone.

Sent on 11/03/2010

scott · Married on 07/16/2010

Chris was a great dj to work with, we enjoyed working with him and he did a great job at our wedding.

Sent on 11/08/2010

Kelly · Married on 05/29/2010

Jason Jones from Elegant Event Entertainment was the BEST! He has a wonderful laid back but professional demeanor which makes him such a pleasure to work with. He listened to what we wanted and gave valuable input as to what can make the party that much better. My husband and I wanted desperately to stay away from the cheesy wedding DJ and Jason was anything but. If you are looking for a professional, affordable, reliable and FUN wedding DJ, Jason Jones is your man! Thank you again Jason for making our wedding so great!

Sent on 10/12/2010

Morgan · Married on 05/15/2010

Chris did an amazing job! He exceeded our expectations in every way. He met with us twice and listened to all our needs. He was very professional and kept the whole day running smoothly. He went above and beyond by helping during the ceremony and sent us a short video of highlights THE NEXT DAY!! We highly recommend using Elegant Events !!

Sent on 05/18/2010

Mark · Married on 05/15/2010

Jason Jones was the consummate professional and a great entertainer and really made our wedding such an incredibly fun party, that I could never thank him enough. My friends STILL comment to us about how much fun they had at our wedding, and we owe much of that success to Jason! He was a great master of ceremonies, and amazing party motivator, and really listened to our wishes and got EVERYONE on the dance floor - really, it was rarely empty throughout the entire evening. So thank you Jason & Elegant Event Entertainment. Your prices were reasonable. Your demeanor was professional yet fun. And you helped us to throw a helluva party that all involved were completely pleased with.

Sent on 09/24/2013

Nicola · Married on 05/08/2010

Chris was so amazing! He was the perfect DJ! We really wanted ALL our guests to dance and have a great evening. Chris facilitated exactly that! We wanted a DJ that had our guests looking back on the evening thinking "wow I had a fantastic time, the music was great and it was a really fun night!" we did not want our guests walking away saying, wow i really noticed the DJ and he really carried the party. Chris did the perfect job! He played the perfect songs for every moment, from Cocktail hour, to dinner to dancing time. The moment he started playing songs to dance to, the dance floor was packed... packed for the hours of dancing! I HIGHLY recommend Chris to anyone looking for a DJ that will listen to you and play songs that reflect who you and your fiance are! He is amazing!!!
    Side note he was the most reasonable DJ I had interviewed and I feel he is the best of them all!!!

Sent on 05/26/2010